LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pooping while orgasming

Has anyone had pooping while having orgasm at the same time? Think about that. I've done this a bunch of times, maybe about 3 or 4 times a year.. To have this timing perfectly isn't exactly easy. For example, yesterday I was using the same diapers I'd been wearing since the day before. I had a massive poo by the afternoon from some 'fiber loading.' I knew I was going to be pooping again the next day. I'd been wearing a quality disposable covered with a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was wet but not soaking.  By the early evening next day, I had been feeling really horny.  The load was huge and had spread up around my privates. I just couldn't stop myself. I had a throbbing hard-on and started rubbing my messy diapers up and down. As I was getting ready to cum I felt the huge turd slide out and spread up around my balls. I wasn't stopping the poo, it just kept coming  as I began to climax. As I continued to cum, the poo kept pooping and I came in a jerking POOGASM. I had some great climaxes in the past but cumming while pooping at the same time doesn't happen every time. The timing has to be perfect and I really have to have a huge urging. Has anyone done this? Man,this is really fun!

• Like 3

I may not have a set of balls but I am still chasing that dragon Diaperjack101 ! My first poogasm happened when I was 13 yrs old and coming home from school. I got off the bus walked about a half block and leaned on a fence and filled my diaper with a huge amount of poop. The poop did enter my privates and felt so warm I instantly had a multi orgasm and had to hold onto the fence because my knees were very weak !! My legs shook and all, and how I made it to my house and climbed into my tree house to finish masturbating I don't know where I got the energy. For over forty years I have been chasing that poogasm and have come close many times, but like they say no cigar !!! If you get off in a diaper, enjoy that poogasm there is nothing wrong with you !!! There is no reason to feel guilty...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have achieved many poopy orgasms, but the best one was when the poop went from the back to the front of the diaper and encased my penis.   Man I rubbed the crap out of that diaper.   I have yet to achieve that since it happened last year, not without trying.

• Confused 1
20 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I have achieved many poopy orgasms, but the best one was when the poop went from the back to the front of the diaper and encased my penis.   Man I rubbed the crap out of that diaper.   I have yet to achieve that since it happened last year, not without trying.

The thought of that just seems uncomfortable to me, especially when the poop gets on your penis.? I'm not really into orgasms either, it's not really my thing. I'm a traditional baby.??

On 10/14/2020 at 12:49 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

My first poogasm happened when I was 13 yrs old and coming home from school. I got off the bus walked about a half block and leaned on a fence and filled my diaper with a huge amount of poop. 

I never was that brave as a kid. I wore Goodnites to school and peed a few times but never quite managed to poop in public till I was in my 20s.

• Like 2

Diaper sex a few years ago, she was on top riding away and I just started to fill my diaper at the same time I was filling my wife. Pure joy and it has never happened since. Although we still have diaper sex, the timing of both has never been repeated. ?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Three Rivers I commend you my friend !!!  Diaper sex is something me and my wife surely and purely enjoy. We love dirty sex and sometimes we do get in the mood for stinky raunchy poop filled sex. We do prep work just in case, like put a tarp on top of the bed. The one thing my wife does enjoy is anal and it has been a magical journey for me. Really how many men have tried to get their wives in the pooper and get the "it's an exit" comment. One of our best orgasms together is her riding me anally and facing me. We usually can time ourselves to poop and cum on que. Shes riding and pooping on my penis while I am cumming in her anus, and pooping under myself then after we are all done and spent and messy we just lay in a heap and kiss and hug. And yes my wife is the thirteen yr old girl that pooped her diaper after school and had her first poogasm. We do try to get a few poogasms in a month and we work conflicting shifts, but we make the best with the time we have.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

I do enjoy orgasming while pooping only have a few times and I was with my bf all 5 times. We had just finished having fun and I had my diaper on saving his load inside of me, but the other load wanted out. so I laid on my back and while my bf was performing oral on me I let out my poop and what an orgasm I had. So glad we both have no qualms about swallowing because that was a mouthful.

• Thanks 1
On 12/30/2020 at 9:21 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

I do enjoy orgasming while pooping only have a few times and I was with my bf all 5 times. We had just finished having fun and I had my diaper on saving his load inside of me, but the other load wanted out. so I laid on my back and while my bf was performing oral on me I let out my poop and what an orgasm I had. So glad we both have no qualms about swallowing because that was a mouthful.

I would Love to have an orgasm so hard that I poop, I wouldn't even care how I got it, I do enemas every nite, and since my wife is home  I can't have the fun I want to do with my butt play to the extent. of orgasm with my butt full of a couple qts of soapy water.  I play while I am waiting for my enema to do it's job, I put a toy inside, and enjoy myself,,, I'm just a little afraid to have the major orgasm because the little mattress I'm laying on on the floor will be covered in poop, along with the bathroom, being a really big mess, then my luck my wife would walk in. 

• Like 1

I'll elaborate for what he was talking about. Like what I'm talking about is that most people poo in their diapers and after the poo is finished, they orgasm after the poo. Like maybe a few minutes to an hour. To do a real POOGASM, you have to cum WHILE you POO. Otherwise, it's just a poopy cum. Like if your diapers are really poopy, then you cum after the poo. They'er both poogasms really. But orgasm WHILE pooping? Yikes! When it happens to me, I'm wearing an already poopy diapers for maybe a few hours or more. For the best time, I've been doing some "fiber loading" for a couple of days. I have an enormous load and have an orgasm during some day during that day. I keep the same poopy diaper about 15 to 20 hours later. I'm horny and I feel the strong urging start. I'm wearing the early messy diaper from before. I try to keep holding the poo while I start to rub slow up and down. Just feeling that really messy diaper gets me harder. Then I just start to jerking while I'm cumming. With all that orgasm, I actually poo while cumming. With all that urging, pooping and cumming, at the same time, I come with a really POOGASM.  It's all about timing. Sometimes to keep from pooping from being horny, I can use a liquid glycerin suppository. I'm already horny anyway and just can't stop with all that rubbing with my messy diaper. Just as I start to cum, I actually start to pooing. It's kind of a perfect storm. Put a huge poop sliding out as I really cum, well, that's a POOGASM. Is that enough elaboration?