LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught!

Mark84

So I’m married and my wife really only let’s me wear diapers around her for special occasions (birthday, etc.). Earlier in the year when everything started getting crazy with the pandemic, I was getting super stressed with my job (I work in the food service industry, and thus was considered essential). I asked her if she would let me wear every now and then. She said no, but she did say I could wear any time she wasn’t home. Fast forward to a few days ago. I got home after a morning shift and wanted to take a nap. She texted me to let me know that she was out running errands and that I should text her whenever I got up from my nap - sweet, few things are greater than a diapered nap! So I put on a Tykables Little Rawrs, and get in bed, but cannot fall asleep. Almost 2 hours go by, and I have another 30 minutes before my alarm is set to go off. I realize part of why I can’t sleep is because I have to pee, but I use my diapers sparingly so that they’ll last longer. I get up and take a few steps toward the door, and suddenly it opens! My wife stops, and I fall into a kind of squatting position and attempt to cover my diaper (yeah right, lol), and she turned around and closed the door. Frantically, I take the diaper off, fold it, and put it away. I walk out to our living room and apologize, thinking she’s going to be kind of upset with me, only for her to say, “I told you that you could wear when I wasn’t home, it’s okay!”

I am a blessed man, indeed!

Anyone else have a similar story?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

...I was '"caught" by about 60 people last Friday at a BDSM/Fetish party as I was just walking around in a nighttime cloth diaper & red translucent plastic pants and a t-shirt. Talk about a f'kin rush!!! Wouldn't do this in public due to consent & children, but at this type of place, it's perfectly OK. Hell, 1/4 of the people there are walking around naked, so it's no big deal to be there in a diaper.

15 hours ago, feralfreak said:

you need an abdl version of a man cave, and make her a she-shed while your at it

Not a bad idea, but, we don’t have the room for it - and we have family that lives very close by and is over often.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:56 PM, Mark84 said:

I get up and take a few steps toward the door, and suddenly it opens! My wife stops, and I fall into a kind of squatting position and attempt to cover my diaper (yeah right, lol), and she turned around and closed the door. Frantically, I take the diaper off, fold it, and put it away. I walk out to our living room and apologize, thinking she’s going to be kind of upset with me, only for her to say, “I told you that you could wear when I wasn’t home, it’s okay!”

I would honestly be amazed if she was actually mad at you for wearing them when she wasn't home, just because she got home and you were still wearing them.

Your wife just seems like a reasonable person who understands you can't magically make your diapers go away the second she walks into the house.

Happy that you're in a good relationship my dude.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I would honestly be amazed if she was actually mad at you for wearing them when she wasn't home, just because she got home and you were still wearing them.

Your wife just seems like a reasonable person who understands you can't magically make your diapers go away the second she walks into the house.

Happy that you're in a good relationship my dude.

Thanks, friend! Yeah, I think I lost sight of the fact of how understanding she really is and the reality that she would almost expect to come home to find me wearing if she hasn’t told me when she would arriving. Good perspective!

• Like 3

If by caught you are referring to being seen in just a thick diaper, than yes many times over.

For when I get home from what ever took me away, the first thing I do is strip down to just my diaper. 

Than I finish putting away what ever I returned home with and than sit down in my chair.

Many a time a knock on my door is answered with a friendly come on in unless its my mother, she just opens the door and walks in without knocking.

I have been caught wearing just a diaper,  sometimes its wet, other times wet and messy.

On 9/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, username said:

I wouldn't call you blessed. If I wanted to wear nappies I wouldn't let a partner come between my nappies and me. I can and will wear nappies when ever I want.

I’m married to someone who isn’t into ABDL at all. Marriage is about compromises. Out of love and respect for my wife I only wear them as we’ve agreed upon. It’s not that difficult.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:29 PM, drynot said:

It kinda sucks that you need someone else's permission to wear your diapers.  I certainly wouldn't put up with that.

Good for you

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

I really dont see why a man and wife cant enjoy diapers together. I was married 31 years to a great diaper loving woman, and I introduced her to diapers when we first started dating. We had all types of fun together like going out shopping and wearing diapers. I would change her and she would change me (wet or messy) really didnt matter. We had two beautiful children together and it never stopped us from having diaper fun. I know many of the male diaper lovers dream of a relationship like this and it is possible if you treat your lady right. She never worked a day in her life and the house was emaculate and kids were fed and I took care of everything. Dinner was always on the table and if I worked late I knew how to use a microwave. I held her high on a pedestal for 30 years and was completely loyal and faithful until  her dying breath. She passed from her habitual cigarette use and cancer took her in only six short months. I was devastated and took quite some time to get things back to normal. My kids were my rock and they kept me in check. I look back now that its been 14 years and I see all this moaning about wives catching you and having hissy fits.. I am very sorry if I sound harsh but guys come on grow a pair !!! I am very much old school and yes I should have been more stern on my wife for smoking. Its a terrible habit but it never stopped me from loving her. Be happy you have wives that care. If you wanna wear diapers go to work in your diapers and then your wives would not care. If you have the balls to wear at work then you should have no problems wearing at home. If you love diapers so much go for the gusto. All that man cave stuff aint gonna help you if you cant help yourself. I recently met a younger lady that wears diapers and I am trying hard to make things work netween us and only time will tell. Wishing you all the best and wear them diapers proudly !!

• Like 2
On 11/6/2020 at 6:09 PM, philmydiaper said:

I really dont see why a man and wife cant enjoy diapers together. I was married 31 years to a great diaper loving woman, and I introduced her to diapers when we first started dating. We had all types of fun together like going out shopping and wearing diapers. I would change her and she would change me (wet or messy) really didnt matter. We had two beautiful children together and it never stopped us from having diaper fun. I know many of the male diaper lovers dream of a relationship like this and it is possible if you treat your lady right. She never worked a day in her life and the house was emaculate and kids were fed and I took care of everything. Dinner was always on the table and if I worked late I knew how to use a microwave. I held her high on a pedestal for 30 years and was completely loyal and faithful until  her dying breath. She passed from her habitual cigarette use and cancer took her in only six short months. I was devastated and took quite some time to get things back to normal. My kids were my rock and they kept me in check. I look back now that its been 14 years and I see all this moaning about wives catching you and having hissy fits.. I am very sorry if I sound harsh but guys come on grow a pair !!! I am very much old school and yes I should have been more stern on my wife for smoking. Its a terrible habit but it never stopped me from loving her. Be happy you have wives that care. If you wanna wear diapers go to work in your diapers and then your wives would not care. If you have the balls to wear at work then you should have no problems wearing at home. If you love diapers so much go for the gusto. All that man cave stuff aint gonna help you if you cant help yourself. I recently met a younger lady that wears diapers and I am trying hard to make things work netween us and only time will tell. Wishing you all the best and wear them diapers proudly !!

Different strokes for different folks. I’m glad you and your wife enjoyed diapers in your marriage. My wife does not, and finding any compromise with her is a win for me. A number of years ago she worked doing at home care for the elderly and had a very bad experience with an old man. Don’t assume you know the prescription for everyone when you don’t know people personally. 

11 hours ago, Mark84 said:

Different strokes for different folks. I’m glad you and your wife enjoyed diapers in your marriage. My wife does not, and finding any compromise with her is a win for me. A number of years ago she worked doing at home care for the elderly and had a very bad experience with an old man. Don’t assume you know the prescription for everyone when you don’t know people personally. 

I never assume my friend,, It is not for everyone and dont take it so personal. Marriage is all about compromise and I can say for me compromise and love led my way.. Thank you so much for your response.

• 2 weeks later...

I was cold flat out busted when I was 14 years old. I was playing GTA 5 and had on my diaper under my jeans and hadn't used the bathroom in about 6 hours. The diaper was only slightly wet and I had been holding in a good poo for about a day. It must be a kid thing cause even when I was younger I would hold till I got home from school. I got up while playing the game and walked over to the window and looked out. It was a summer night and very warm but not hot enough for the air conditioner. I leaned out the window and felt my tummy rumble and I let out a huge poop in my diaper, and it felt incredibly good. I just stood there for about a minute and let my erection die down before turning around and getting scared half to death. I am standing there in a stretched out diaper with a softball sized poop and my aunt was watching me from the doorway of the livingroom the entire time. She walked right up to me and hugged me. I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks and I was a bewildered and confused as to why she would cry instead of getting upset. she hugged me so tight and kissed my face. She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and motioned me to sit down. I had a diaper full of poo and shes asking me to sit. For me it was a first. I sat down and felt the poo spread all over my parts. She hugged me so tight and stood up. She lowered her shorts just enough to reveal that she too was wearing diapers. In her own words she asked " how did that feel" ? I have never lied to my aunt and just replied " It felt great "..  What am I supposed to say I was flat busted with a loaded diaper and an erection. We sat on the couch for more than an hour and she explained to me how she had loved diapers from when she was a teen also and that it has been her secret for many years. From that night on I looked at my aunt in a whole different light. I remember when I was a boy around 8 years old and my uncle Pete calling her "Amor Fralda"  which when tranlated from portuguese to english means love diaper. Now 10 years later it hit me like a ton of bricks. I chose my name in honor of my aunt and I will follow her footsteps with honor and pride. She has been my idol since I was 13 years old I will never forget how she held me and hugged me the first time I pooed my diaper. Caught yes !!

• Like 3
On 11/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, amorfraldaJR said:

I was cold flat out busted when I was 14 years old. I was playing GTA 5 and had on my diaper under my jeans and hadn't used the bathroom in about 6 hours. The diaper was only slightly wet and I had been holding in a good poo for about a day. It must be a kid thing cause even when I was younger I would hold till I got home from school. I got up while playing the game and walked over to the window and looked out. It was a summer night and very warm but not hot enough for the air conditioner. I leaned out the window and felt my tummy rumble and I let out a huge poop in my diaper, and it felt incredibly good. I just stood there for about a minute and let my erection die down before turning around and getting scared half to death. I am standing there in a stretched out diaper with a softball sized poop and my aunt was watching me from the doorway of the livingroom the entire time. She walked right up to me and hugged me. I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks and I was a bewildered and confused as to why she would cry instead of getting upset. she hugged me so tight and kissed my face. She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and motioned me to sit down. I had a diaper full of poo and shes asking me to sit. For me it was a first. I sat down and felt the poo spread all over my parts. She hugged me so tight and stood up. She lowered her shorts just enough to reveal that she too was wearing diapers. In her own words she asked " how did that feel" ? I have never lied to my aunt and just replied " It felt great "..  What am I supposed to say I was flat busted with a loaded diaper and an erection. We sat on the couch for more than an hour and she explained to me how she had loved diapers from when she was a teen also and that it has been her secret for many years. From that night on I looked at my aunt in a whole different light. I remember when I was a boy around 8 years old and my uncle Pete calling her "Amor Fralda"  which when tranlated from portuguese to english means love diaper. Now 10 years later it hit me like a ton of bricks. I chose my name in honor of my aunt and I will follow her footsteps with honor and pride. She has been my idol since I was 13 years old I will never forget how she held me and hugged me the first time I pooed my diaper. Caught yes !!

That story is amazing! Your aunt seems like such a nice woman.??Thanks for sharing!??

On 9/27/2020 at 10:56 PM, Mark84 said:

So I’m married and my wife really only let’s me wear diapers around her for special occasions (birthday, etc.). Earlier in the year when everything started getting crazy with the pandemic, I was getting super stressed with my job (I work in the food service industry, and thus was considered essential). I asked her if she would let me wear every now and then. She said no, but she did say I could wear any time she wasn’t home. Fast forward to a few days ago. I got home after a morning shift and wanted to take a nap. She texted me to let me know that she was out running errands and that I should text her whenever I got up from my nap - sweet, few things are greater than a diapered nap! So I put on a Tykables Little Rawrs, and get in bed, but cannot fall asleep. Almost 2 hours go by, and I have another 30 minutes before my alarm is set to go off. I realize part of why I can’t sleep is because I have to pee, but I use my diapers sparingly so that they’ll last longer. I get up and take a few steps toward the door, and suddenly it opens! My wife stops, and I fall into a kind of squatting position and attempt to cover my diaper (yeah right, lol), and she turned around and closed the door. Frantically, I take the diaper off, fold it, and put it away. I walk out to our living room and apologize, thinking she’s going to be kind of upset with me, only for her to say, “I told you that you could wear when I wasn’t home, it’s okay!”

Anyone else have a similar story?

You are a lot more nicer than I. I would have told her to kick rocks before I gave up my kinks. I get relationships are not always about kinks and such but if someone isn't involved in my sexual/kink/vannilla life I don't think we would be good as a partner. It would be no different than those I see selling motorcycles or sports cars for a minivan for the wife. I don't get it... Good luck...

On 11/25/2020 at 9:57 AM, AwakenEvil said:

You are a lot more nicer than I. I would have told her to kick rocks before I gave up my kinks. I get relationships are not always about kinks and such but if someone isn't involved in my sexual/kink/vannilla life I don't think we would be good as a partner. It would be no different than those I see selling motorcycles or sports cars for a minivan for the wife. I don't get it... Good luck...

I couldn't have said it better myself dude !!!   Spoken like a true man !!

On 11/25/2020 at 9:57 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Good for you

On 11/27/2020 at 5:02 AM, philmydiaper said:

I couldn't have said it better myself dude !!!   Spoken like a true man !!

Guess that makes me not a “true man,” huh?

@Mark84 Notice it’s the single people that say they wouldn’t stand for not being able to do whatever they wanted? Marriage is hard and is full of compromises. Maybe one day they will be married and will get that. In the meantime, congrats on having the courage to tell your wife and having her understand. 

For me, I had given up diapers when my wife and I started getting serious. I wasn’t ready to tell her and didn’t want her to find out. 6 years later, she has bladder issues and pees almost every time she sneezes out coughs hard. She wears incontinence pads every day. I have leak issue to, but never wanted to tell her. Eventually I did and started wearing guards. I eventually got the courage to buy pull-ups and told her truthfully that I did cause the guards were uncomfortable. I now wear pull-ups every day. I never told her I like them or that I would wear them even if I didn’t have slight leaks and probably never will. I’d love to be able to order full on diapers instead of just pull-ups but I am still afraid to “come out” to her about my DL side.  

• Like 1
On 12/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, dprby162 said:

@Mark84 Notice it’s the single people that say they wouldn’t stand for not being able to do whatever they wanted? Marriage is hard and is full of compromises. Maybe one day they will be married and will get that. In the meantime, congrats on having the courage to tell your wife and having her understand. 

For me, I had given up diapers when my wife and I started getting serious. I wasn’t ready to tell her and didn’t want her to find out. 6 years later, she has bladder issues and pees almost every time she sneezes out coughs hard. She wears incontinence pads every day. I have leak issue to, but never wanted to tell her. Eventually I did and started wearing guards. I eventually got the courage to buy pull-ups and told her truthfully that I did cause the guards were uncomfortable. I now wear pull-ups every day. I never told her I like them or that I would wear them even if I didn’t have slight leaks and probably never will. I’d love to be able to order full on diapers instead of just pull-ups but I am still afraid to “come out” to her about my DL side.  

THANK YOU! I don’t know why I was allowing myself to get so discouraged by these people who clearly don’t understand how marriage works.

• Like 3

@mark84 don't let anyone discourage you. I fully understand the way you deal with the situation. After all a marriage is very important.

And if you love your wife, it's above all diaper stuff.

• Like 2