LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Damaged Goods (Updated 4-23-2021)

I've been reading these stories for a while now, and lately I've been kept awake by an idea that won't leave me alone. It's been a long time since I've written anything, so constructive criticism is welcome. So far I only have the opening written. I was hoping for some feedback before continuing. 

Also, please forgive me dear readers, but as a writer, I tend to be very cruel before I can be kind. 

Damaged Goods 

Richard Carson was aimlessly driving, as he often did when he was upset with himself. Although he was driving somewhat fast, he wasn’t being reckless. There was no way he wanted to get pulled over. Not in the mood he was in. He was absolutely furious with himself. Once again, he got fired for losing his temper on the job. Once again, he let someone he worked with get to him. Even though he had only slammed out the back door and hit the dumpster by the loading dock, he had been seen and reported to HR. He had been brought in for a meeting and told he was being let go. The company had a zerotolerance policy on any kind of violence in the workplace. He knew it, and still hadn’t been able to control the outburst.

Now as he drove down the highway, he was trying to decide what to do. Part of him wanted to find a secluded spot and slit his wrist. Another part wanted to stop somewhere and just beat himself silly. The rational part, that just wanted to go home and cool off, was overwhelmed and buried by the other parts. The brilliant flash of purple light in front of the car barely registered before he hit it. Suddenly, it felt like thousands of volts of electricity were racing through and around his body. He only 
had time to think “Wha...” before losing consciousness. While he was out cold, the energy of the portal he went through killed the engine of the car and lucky for Richard, also killed most of the car’s momentum. As a result, he hit the tree on the other side at a much less lethal 15 mph rather than the 70 mph he had been going.
-----------
Elena Westing was working in her garden when she heard a loud thud from the front of the house. Startled, she headed toward the sound. “What could that be?” She thought. When she got to the front of the house, she couldn’t believe what she saw. It looked like a half-sized car had run into one of her trees. Looking around, she didn’t see any other people or vehicles. “This has to be a prank” She thought as she went to the unusual car. “I didn’t hear a car engine or brakes squealing.” There was very little 
damage to it so apparently it hadn’t been going very fast. Opening the driver’s side door, she found an unconscious Little behind the wheel.

Once again, she looked around to see if someone was playing a prank on her. After all, who ever heard of Littles driving a car, let alone one small enough for them. Seeing no one, she moved closer to check on the Little. He seemed relatively unhurt save for being out cold. She carefully pulled him from the car and laid him on the ground. The more she examined him, the more confused she got. He was wearing adult style clothes. Upon stripping him, she found he wasn’t wearing any diapers. She also found that he had a couple of tattoos. That meant he had to be a Portal Little. No native Little would be allowed to go anywhere without diapers, let alone have tattoos. 
She couldn’t believe her luck. She had wanted to get her daughter a pet to teach her how to be responsible, but refused to spend the kind of money that one would cost. This was perfect. She never did believe that Littles were people. To her they were no better than any other primate. With this one, she had the perfect pet for Lily. But first she had to get him out of sight. Tossing his clothes into the car, she quickly picked him up and brought him inside. Locking him in the downstairs bathroom, she returned outside. Looking in the car she saw that it was just like a regular car just smaller. She put it in neutral and pushed it into the shed in back of the house. While there, she grabbed a dog crate that had been left there by the previous owners. After setting it up in the guest room, she went to check on their new pet.

• Like 5

This is an interesting concept for the diaper dimension, it almost reminds me of The worst little ever.  I am not a fan of little,s being pets or object lessons of children so if that is how this goes I may not continue with it.  You are free to do what you want and I wish you the best with you work but it is not my cup of tea.  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

This is an interesting concept for the diaper dimension, it almost reminds me of The worst little ever.  I am not a fan of little,s being pets or object lessons of children so if that is how this goes I may not continue with it.  You are free to do what you want and I wish you the best with you work but it is not my cup of tea.  

Thank you for reading it. The pet aspect is only briefly in the beginning. Things will change later. It's important that the main character suffers some since he strongly feels he deserves it. The idea is to explore how someone who is self-destructive and possibly suicidal may be helped in the diaper dimension. 

36 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

Thank you for reading it. The pet aspect is only briefly in the beginning. Things will change later. It's important that the main character suffers some since he strongly feels he deserves it. The idea is to explore how someone who is self-destructive and possibly suicidal may be helped in the diaper dimension. 

First let me say I am somewhat of an expert on the diaper dimension since I have read every one of the stories and have studied the locations.  There are different countries that see little,s differently some see them as pets and even go as far as adding ears and tails.  Others see them as babies to be cared for.  I would like to tell you that letting readers know you read their comments will help build a following.  good luck on this and I look forward to the next chapter.  You may want to tell when chapters are up in the header, it helps.?  

20 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

That's one of the few stories that explores one of the darker countries for Littles in the diaper dimension. I'm actually looking forward to read more!

I am nowhere near brave enough to explore those darker countries yet. I just believe that there are some people in the more progressive countries that probably feel this way. Also, it's the best way to get my main character to where he needs to be for later in the story. 

Thank you for reading my story. I hope to be able to post more by this coming weekend. 

interesting, I did not write for a long time but I think the context you have in this story is interesting to see the little ones as pets and leave with the intrigue of what the daughter is like is simply fascinating

Warning, this part is rated R for some gratuitous bad language.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I don't know how long this will be so I decided not to call each part a chapter yet. If it goes long enough, I'll reorganize it into proper chapters. I also haven't figured out how long the pet aspect will be.  Rest assured, he won't be a pet forever. 

When Richard awoke, his first thought was: “What the fuck happened?” After looking around to a blurry view of the inside of a cage, another thought occurred to him. “Well fuck. Looks like there really is a Hell.” What he discovered next only confirmed it to him. He found he was naked except for a cheap disposable diaper. “I guess I was right to feel guilty about liking these things.” Checking himself over, he found nothing broken, although he was bruised and sore. He readily accepted the pain as par for the course in Hell. Finally taking a look outside the cage, he could just make out that he was in what looked like a huge guest room. Everything looked at least twice the size it should be. Suddenly that put the cage he was in into perspective. It had to be a dog crate. “Well, no-one said Hell was supposed to be logical.”

Having first been raised Catholic, then following Wicca later, Richard firmly believed that you always got what you deserved in the end. He knew he wasn’t a great person, he always let his friends and himself down. He let his temper get the better of him far too often. He rarely called his family. Sure, he didn’t kill anyone, but that didn’t stop him from feeling that he deserved whatever came. He resolved to calmly accept whatever this afterlife saw fit to do to him.
-------------
Elena was pretty pleased with herself as she got Lily's after school snack together. She had managed to get everything ready for the surprise in record time. And she hadn’t needed to go to the store for anything. Luckily, there were still some leftover diapers from when Lily was younger. And they fit the Little. For the most part anyway. As long as they didn’t leak on anything, she didn’t care. She had just finished making the sandwich when she heard Lily’s bus outside.

After washing her hands, she put the sandwich and a glass of milk on the table. Although she was almost bursting to tell Lilly about the Little, she knew that she had to wait. Lily would never want to eat once 
she knew. Maling sure to keep her smile that of loving welcome rather than excitement, Elena waited for her daughter.
------------
As soon as Lily walked in, she knew something was different. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she definitely felt it. Looking around the kitchen, nothing appeared to be any different from any other school day. Her peanut butter and jelly sandwich was on the table along with a glass of milk. The usual welcoming smile was on her mother’s face. Lily was a smart girl, but was often lazy. She knew she hadn’t done anything wrong that day, so she decided to ignore the feeling and enjoy her snack.

When she had finished, instead of taking her plate and telling her to go do her homework, her mother sat down opposite her at the table. Now Lily really knew something was going on.

“Lily, I have a surprise for you. I know you’ve been begging for a pet for a while now, and you’ve been very good about keeping your grades up.” Elena paused, enjoying the excitement building in Lily’s eyes. “Come on. Let’s go see him.” She got up and led Lily to the guest room. Stopping at the door, she turned to her daughter. “Now, before you see him, there are a couple rules we need to go over. You are to take care of him. I am not going to. Also, as much as you may want to, you can’t tell anyone about him. You 
understand?” 

Yes mom. I understand.” Now Lily was really nervous. What could it be that she couldn’t tell anyone? “I won’t tell anyone.”

“Good. Don't forget.” Elena opened the door and stood to the side.

“A LITTLE!” Lily screamed as she ran into the room.

Despite his earlier resolve, Richard jumped at the scream. He had turned at the sound of the door opening, but wasn’t prepared for the sheer volume of the scream, or the appearance of what seemed to be a young child bigger than he was running full speed into the room. Instinctively, he shrank into the farthest corner of the crate.

“Lily!” Elena said as she entered the room. “You need to settle down. Can’t you see you’re frightening him?” Once Lily had calmed down, Elena continued. “You have to be careful with him. You need to take it slowly until he gets used to you. Also. his kind aren’t as strong as we are, so you will need to watch how you play with him. If you don’t, you could break his bones without realizing it. Now, he hasn’t eaten yet so why don’t we get something for him?”

Lily, as all children often do, shifted from joyously excited, to totally dejected, to cautiously excited, all in the span of a few minutes. Putting on a serious face, to show her mother that she knew how important this was, she stood and replied. “I’ll be careful mom. I won’t let anything happen to him. Cross my heart.” Joining Elena at the door, she looked longingly at the Little wanting desperately to play with him. “What should we feed him?” 

Elena smiled, proud that her daughter was trying to be responsible. “Come on, let’s make him some oatmeal and a bottle of water. We’ll leave them in the crate for him and give him some time to get settled.”

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the long delay. Reality has been getting in the way of any kind of writing. Once again, thank you everyone for reading this story and for the kind comments. 

This part is the beginning of the end for the pet aspect. I have it in here for a couple reasons. It helps cement the mindset of the main character, making him more sure that he is being punished. Also, I wanted to show that there are people in that dimension that may feel that way, even though they are not bad people. They don't want to necessarily hurt the Littles, they just aren't capable of seeing them as human. 

While they were preparing the oatmeal, Elena continued to discuss how to care for the new Little. “Now, this particular Little came to us with no teeth, so you will have to feed him only soft foods. We'll get some Little food when we go shopping this weekend, but for now, oatmeal will do.” Pouring warm 
water over the small bowl of oatmeal, she continued. “You can’t make it too hot, or it’ll burn his mouth. Why don’t you go fill that bottle with some water.”

Grabbing the baby bottle off the counter, surprised that she hadn’t noticed it before, Lily went to the sink to fill it. After carefully screwing the nipple back on, she went to stand by her mother. Elena grabbed a dish towel and the two headed back to the guest room. Upon entering, they found Richard 
still in the corner, but no longer cowering. They slowly opened the crate and put the bowl and bottle on the dish towel in the corner by the door. Once the door was closed and latched, they left the room.

When they were back in the kitchen, Elena turned again to Lily. I know you would like to watch him eat, but until he’s more comfortable around us, we should leave him alone when he eats. Even though he looked calm, he was obviously wary. They can lash out quickly and we don’t want him to hurt himself. For now, you can do your homework. We’ll check on him again before dinner.”

When he was sure the two giants had really left, Richard cautiously crawled over to the bowl and bottle. He knew exactly what it was having overheard the mother earlier. He didn’t fully understand why he was in a crate or why they wouldn’t talk to him, though. Looking around the bowl, he didn’t see a spoon. With a sigh, he checked the temperature of the oatmeal. Thankfully, it wasn’t too hot. Sitting down, he began to eat with his fingers. Besides the strangeness of it all, he figured they wouldn’t go to the trouble of making food for him if they wanted to hurt him. And he was very hungry. Once he was done with the oatmeal and had wiped his hands on the towel, he tried to get the top off of the bottle. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get a good enough grip on it to get it off. With another sigh, he reluctantly began sucking on the nipple. Once his initial thirst was delt with, he brought the bottle with him back to the corner farthest from the door of the crate. 

He didn’t bother trying to take the diaper off. Since there really wasn’t anywhere else to do his business, and being convinced they were part of the punishment he was due here in Hell, he had already figured he would be using them. Besides, if the circumstances had been a little different, he might have actually enjoyed them. With nothing to occupy him, he soon dozed off.

He awoke to a large finger in the leg hole of his diaper. Quickly sitting up, he saw Lily pulling her fingers from between the bars of the crate. “He’s still dry, Mom. It also looks like he didn’t drink all of his water.”

“That’s ok, Honey. He’ll be fine till morning.”

Lily made her way around the crate. Looking around, Richard saw that the bowl had been taken from the crate. The two once again left the room, closing the door. Having nothing to do again, Richard ended up going over in his head everything that he could think of that made him deserve whatever happened in this crazy afterlife. All the mistakes, the bad thoughts about others, the times he forgot his promises, etc. Everything even remotely wrong that he did throughout his life was added to the tally. He fell asleep 
with unshed tears in his eyes and a heaviness in his heart. 

The next morning, Lily woke up late again. She quickly made some more oatmeal for the Little, putting it inside the crate. Returning to the kitchen, she scooped the scrambled eggs her mother had made onto her toast. Grabbing her school bag, she ran out the door. She was just in time to catch the bus.
All morning, she was practically bouncing in her seat with the desire to impress her friends with the news of the new Little. To her credit, she managed to last until after lunch when she and her friends were in the library. She quietly herded her two best friends, Becky and Tara, to one of the back rows of books. There, after swearing them to secrecy, she told them the news.

“You won’t believe what my Mom got me yesterday.” She began in only slightly hushed tones. “I have my own Little.”

“No way!”

“Why didn’t you tell us you were going to adopt one?!”

Lily quickly hushed them while looking to see if anyone heard. “Keep it down! I didn’t know we were getting him until yesterday. I think Mom found him. I haven’t even been able to play with him yet since he’s still getting used to being with us. Don’t worry, once everything settles down again, we’ll figure out how to get you both over to meet him. Now remember, not a word to anyone. If either of you tell anyone else, you won’t be allowed to play with him.”

The terror-stricken faces of her friends told Lily her threat would work. The three made their way back to their seats each looking forward to the games they could play with a real Little.

What they didn’t know was that another had heard their not so quiet conversation. In the next row, Susan Comey stood in silence, shocked at what she had just heard. She was a librarian from the local library filling in at the school for a sick colleague. She knew there weren’t many Littles in town, and those had been adopted in the city and brought here. For that child’s mother to have ‘found’ a Little, there were only two possibilities, neither of them good. He had to have either escaped from someone,or was an Accidental. Either way, he should have been brought to the authorities immediately. That way, appropriate safeguards could be put in place. Either by returning him to his proper family, or by ensuring he is being properly cared for. Unregistered Littles was a very serious issue.

She calmly went to the office and grabbed her phone from her purse. No need to startle the kids around the library. Quickly dialing her husband’s cellphone number, she nervously waited for him to pick up.

“Hi Hon, what’s up?” Came from the speaker.

“Hey Darryl, sorry to call on your cell, but I figured it was the fastest way to reach you. I think there’s an unregistered Little in town. I just overheard Lily Westin telling her friends that her mother gave her a Little yesterday. She was being very secretive about it. She also said her mother had probably found it. Did the Westins register a Little with your office yesterday?”

“Hold on, let me check.” There was a brief pause. “No, There’s nothing in our paperwork. No one has reported any missing Littles either. Let me go check into it. Thanks for the heads up.”

• Like 7

I'm hoping this is a sign of maybe a rescue to a better home... Not a fan of pet play, so I'm hoping this leaves that genre. Since it hasn't gone to far down that rabbit hole I'm curious to see where you go with this!

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm hoping this is a sign of maybe a rescue to a better home... Not a fan of pet play, so I'm hoping this leaves that genre. Since it hasn't gone to far down that rabbit hole I'm curious to see where you go with this!

Thank you so much. You've consistently been one of my favorite authors here. You have no idea how much it means to me that you are interested in my work. 

It's definitely going away from the pet play. I have a couple of ideas I want to explore with this. Part of it is an attempt to deal with my own depression and esteem issues. I'm also planning on exploring how regression can both help and hinder those with emotional and psychological problems. 

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry it's been so long since I've updated this story. It's been very difficult to find the motivation to do much more than drink and play solitaire. I ended up rereading one of my favorite stories in the DD universe to try and rekindle the desire to continue. 

As a result, I managed to write some more. Here is the next part.

---------

As soon as Darryl hung up with his wife, he picked up the phone on his desk. He knew that all calls from the Department phones were recorded to protect the rights of both the public and the officers. People could get pretty touchy when it came holding onto Littles and he needed to establish a legal paper trail early. Since Seiling Falls was too small to have its own LPS office, as the Sheriff, Darryl was authorized to act on their behalf. And as difficult as ‘adoptive’ parents could be, LPS was far worse if everything wasn’t done the way they wanted.

Once off the phone with LPS, Darryl grabbed a couple of deputies and headed to the parking lot. He filled them in on where they were going and why on the way. 

After pulling into the Westin’s driveway, they all got out and without speaking, went to where each needed to be. One deputy moved toward the back of the house and the other stopped at the bottom of the front steps as Darryl went to the door. None of them were expecting any trouble, but long practice with often uncertain situations made them naturally slip into such tactical patterns.

Knocking on the door, Darryl waited for an answer while casually looking in the nearest window. It wasn’t long before Mrs. Westin opened the door. She looked a little nervous, but that’s not unusual when Law Enforcement comes calling.

“Afternoon Sheriff, what can I do for you?” 

“Good afternoon Mrs. Westin. I’m here as a representative of Littles Protective Services. We received a report of a possible unregistered Little at this location. By law, we are required to conduct a full investigation of any such reports. May we come in and look around?”

Realizing she really didn’t have any choice; Elena sighed and opened the door for Darryl and his deputy. Once inside, Darryl stayed in the front room with Elena while the deputy looked through the rest of the house. It wasn’t long before the deputy called for him. Admonishing Elena to stay where she was, Darryl followed his deputy’s voice. What he found shocked him. In one of the back rooms of the house was a male Little in an obviously well used disposable diaper, sitting in a dog crate. The poor thing looked up as Darryl entered, then listlessly went back to staring at nothing. 

Turning to the deputy, Darryl said, “Call this in to dispatch and get an ambulance out here. Then get pictures of everything and carefully get that poor guy out of that crate. I’m going to have a word with Mrs. Westin.”

Returning to the front room, Darryl glared at Elena. “Mrs. Westin, I should arrest you for keeping that poor thing in a crate like that, let alone not reporting an Accidental Little. I would like too, but I really don’t want to do that for your daughter’s sake. Rest assured though, I’m going to make a full report to LPS about this and guaranteed, you will never be allowed near a Little again. Now, how long has he been here and where did you find him?”

Not taking her eyes from the floor, Elena replied. “He just showed up in front of the house yesterday. I was working in my garden, heard a noise out front and there he was.”

"Did he have anything with him when you found him?” He asked. “Any clothes he was wearing, anything that may have crossed over with him, etc.”

“In the shed out back.” She dutifully replied. “Everything that was with him when he showed up is there.”

By this time Darryl could hear the sirens of the ambulance and a few more deputies nearing the house. Once again telling Elena to stay where she was, he went out the front door to coordinate the new responders. He had no fear she would do anything; he could tell she was utterly defeated.

After alerting the ambulance crew where their patient was, Darryl headed to the shed. When he opened the door, his jaw dropped. Having expected to search for a small box of clothes and miscellaneous items, he was totally unprepared to see the Little sized car sitting there. Stepping back out, he called the nearest deputy over. "See if you can get a box truck over here.”

He then went back inside to find out the poor Little’s identity. Sure enough, once he opened the door, he found a set of clothes tossed on the front seat. Picking up the pants, he carefully removed the wallet. He quickly found what he was looking for. 

“Well Mr. Carson, nice to have a name to add to the face.” He said softly. “Now let’s see if we can make your situation here a little better.” As he was putting the pants back on the seat, he noticed a small pair of eyeglasses. Gently picking them up, he slipped them in his shirt pocket.

Stepping outside the shed, he again spoke to the deputy to make sure that Richard’s possessions were cataloged and secured. Returning to the front of the house, he met the ambulance crew as they were loading Richard into the ambulance. Normally, as Sheriff, he would have stayed to oversee the activity here, however, as a representative of LPS he was obligated to stay with the Little to ensure he was properly cared for. So, he hopped into the ambulance, confident that his people could handle everything here.
-----------------
After Darryl had hung up, Susan just couldn’t get the thought of the poor Little out of her mind. It wasn’t long before she knew that she would not be able to focus on her work until she knew the outcome of this. She grabbed her purse and went to the library’s front desk where her coworker was checking in the returned books.

“Abby, I hate to do this to you, but something just came up and I need to leave early. Can you cover for me?”

“Sure Sue. I hope it’s not too serious. Do what you have to do. Call me later though OK?”

“Thanks Abby, I owe you. I’ll call you tonight I promise.”
She knew there was no real need to rush since it would take Darryl some time to go to the Westin’s house and find the Little. She didn’t know where the Westin’s lived, but she did know where they would take an unregistered and possibly mistreated Little. So, she drove over to the local hospital. Parking as near to the doors to the emergency room as she could, she settled in to wait. 

She had been waiting for almost an hour when an ambulance pulled in. Barely able to breathe, she watched to see if it was carrying the Little. When she saw that it was an older woman on the stretcher, her heart sank a little. She thought a quick apology to the woman for her disappointment and tried not to worry about what might be happening with the Little. It was another 20 minutes before another ambulance came in. When she saw Darryl get out of the back, she knew this was the right one and got out of the car. 

Hurrying over to them, what she saw made her heart melt. Here was this tiny form in the huge stretcher all wrapped in blankets. There was no curiosity about what was going on around him, no struggling, he just lay there staring straight ahead with a slight frown on his face. She didn’t know why but she immediately felt a connection to him and that she had to try and help him.

When Darryl saw her, he stopped. “Honey, what are you doing here?”

“I’m sorry Sweetheart, I just couldn’t stop thinking about him. I just knew I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I hadn’t come. Is there any way I can come in with you and be there for him?”

“I don’t see any reason why not. I guess I’m technically his guardian by default for now and can decide who is allowed near him. Just stay close to me.”

• Like 3
  • AndrianD changed the title to Damaged Goods (Updated 4-23-2021)