LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone use the megamax or equivalent as a daily diaper?

I can understand wearing a megamax or a thirsty rearz diaper for certain situations when I wont be changing for many hours. I like to change every 6 hrs or so for skin health. I like the megamax bc it has very tall leakguards, its soft and very comfortable. I changed them every 6-8 hrs during the day and in the morning which led to 3 changes every day. I did this for a week. I definitely didnt get anywhere close to the max usage of the megamax. I might have gotten 25-30% of the absorbency despite drinking a lot of water and coffee. I am curious if anyone wears megamax all the time and I am curious to know how often you change and why you choose the megamax over other diapers. 

i think I will go back to a northshore supreme with booster and leave the megamax for 12hr situations

thanks

I wear a MegaMax several times a week and change when it hits near capacity or starts to leak which is about 6 hours. I love this diaper for its capacity a durability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegaMax is great,

BUT...

I can't wet the back of it during the daytime.

I just end up with a leaking front end, and a DRY back end.

You're better off with an average absorbancy diaper with Great features,

And an Abena Max Booster, combined with a Pampers Stuffer.

Guys need extra protection where it counts, at least during the day.

During bedwetting time, that's another story.

I haven't tried the Megamax yet, although I definitely want to. But in general, my routine is to wear a bigger diaper, like a Rearz Barnyard or Elite Hybrid or a BetterDry for overnight use, and I can get about 14 hours or so out of them, primarily because when I'm sleeping, more of the back capacity of the diaper gets used, and when I'm working in my home office, it's more to the front. I'll put it on at bedtime and then wear it through to lunch or so the next day, and then change into something slimmer for the purposes of leaving the house. In terms of skin health, I've had no issues. I'm 24/7, and I wear my overnight diaper for 12 - 14 hours on most days. I just use lots of diaper cream and shower frequently. 

It seems like people use the megamax for isolated situations which require uncanny absorption capability, overnight, or for people who produce a lot of urine. 

I went through a betterdry and a 24/7 today and it seemed to fit my needs a lot more

MegaMax when I know I can not change for 8 or more hours.

Better dry or Crinklz for less than 8 hours between changing. 

Northshore supreme when I have the opportunity  to change every 4 hours or more often.

• Like 1

I have a couple samples of the Mega Max I got with an order of Betterdry diapers but I have yet to use them.  Most people know from my other postings that I wear maybe 2 mornings a week when I get up early on days I don't have to work.  Usually I wear a diaper for about 3 hours or so, therefore premium diapers aren't worth the cost for the little use I would get from them.  Now and then I get the urge to sleep overnight in a diaper but I never get any good sleep at all in diapers, no matter how tired I am before going to bed.  When I do try and sleep overnight, I wear a Betterdry or a Confidry 24/7 diaper as I'll be in it for about 8 hours.  Same is true for the few times a year I go out of town shopping for the day, like at Christmas time.  That usually means about 8 hours in the same diaper but the Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 work just fine.  I'm sure the Mega Max diapers would be great and hold up for 10 to 12 hours or more but for my needs it wouldn't be worth it as I have not found any situation where I would be in diapers for that long and the price would be a waste of money to only half use a diaper like Mega Max.

I personally prefer a thick, fluffy diaper for any length of wearing. The extended absorbency is just an added bonus. :D I usually change sooner than 12 hours because I don't mess and it feels silly putting a wet diaper back on after using the toilet but I have worn them that long without leaking or needing to change.

I've been using the MegaMax as my daily diaper for a while. I like how thin they are to start, and the overall absorbsion. I just wish they'd have taller leak guards, and a fuller cut in the butt like ABU/Rearz/Crinklz. 

Yes, I use the MegaMax and a booster for daily use, or similar absorbency diapers with a booster. I'm a heavy wetter both day and night and I need the absorbency as much as I can get. I also like the feel of the bulk between my legs and the squishiness so it's a win-win. I wear baggier clothes and a onesie and that always helps conceal it.

I wear a thick overnight diaper always, especially to work.  I bounce back and forth between going all in and wearing Tykables Unicorns or Rearz Princess and then sometimes plain white diapers such as ABU Simplies or Rearz Inspire+Incontrols.  Either way my diaper is always thick to minimize the chances of leaks.  I can hide diaper bulges but not diaper leaks.

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 8:46 PM, lily~nyan said:

I personally prefer a thick, fluffy diaper for any length of wearing. The extended absorbency is just an added bonus. :D I usually change sooner than 12 hours because I don't mess and it feels silly putting a wet diaper back on after using the toilet but I have worn them that long without leaking or needing to change.

@lily~nyan

Yes Maam - I Use a white Megamax everyday for severe incontinence both ways - best decision I have EVER made - When I do have a BM, it is nice to have a Diaper that can handle the release, as ALL diapers that you get at the stores nowadays are low quality, while megamaxes can be used for all your releases ;)

I like the SOFT crinkly plastic backed stuff, so I guess I am old school :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use the megamax as my daily diaper at work. I can wear them 10-12 hours without having to change at work. I work at a factory so I’m on my feet moving around all day and they have never let me down.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I still wish Huggies made bigger baby diapies for young adults like me. LOL!? I've never tried the Megamax diapies though, they look awesome! I'll have to give them a shot.???????