LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you when you started wearing diapers?

asta

I generally wore makeshift diapers early on made out of paper towels and plastic bags, also plastic pants made from ripped vinyl mattress covers mostly bacause I didnt have too much money to buy the real stuff. I also grew up with nosy parents so I didnt dare buy any real diapers or adult ones into the house. So it wasnt until I actually moved out by 25 years old that I could actually buy real and proper fitting diapers. It was such a relief putting on diapers that actually fit right! So I guess 25 was the actual age of wearing true diapers.

• Like 1

I have stated this before in other discussions but I started wearing diapers around 30 years old. 29 years ago, this grew out of my love of wet sex (Golden showers and such) wearing and wetting a diaper made that wet and warm feeling last a lot longer. Now wet or messy is the norm, diaper sex and having my wife's blessings makes this so easy now. She doesn't wear but she is completely fine with me doing my thing. ?

Well, hell...how did I miss this??? ? 

I remember making the decision that I wanted to wear diapers again way back when I was about 5-6. I remember laying on my bed under the front window, and thinking about diapers, and being able to wear them again.

It probably had something to do with the kids I would play with at that time.

One was a family with 3 kids, one in diapers and plastic pants...you could smell the diaperpail deoderizer in the house ?

The other was a family whos youngest son ( 4 or so) was still a bed wetter and wore cloth diapers ( prefolds) and plastic pants to bed, but who seemingly  also pooped in his pants a lot. 

His mom came out to.the patio one day while we were playing and said " **** (his name) I want you to promise me you wont have any more BM's in your underwear"

Well, that pretty much sealed it for him, and I am sure embarrased him to death!! But it fastinated me!!! They had a closet full if prefold diapers and plastic pants and I wanted to try them on!! It was the wierdest sensation...or thought process, but I was fastinated by what I saw.

I never saw him poop in his pants, but still the imagination is a powerful thing, and I wanted to be like him!! I was 'older' but who cares.?

Anyways, those were some of my influences...been a D/L ever since...probably since the age of around 6.

Started wearing around 10, making my own diapers and plastic pants from rags and plastic bags... Didn't get "real" diapers until about  age 26.... With disposable "briefs" from a drug store...which were amazing...then started wearing Depend over nights because they were white, and were "overnights" or "extended wear" ..... What ever.. 

But yeah, as a kid, I was fastinated by diapers and wearing, and wanted to be back in them....they just looked SO cool, and comfy....I envied kids who were still wearing.

• Like 1

I was maybe 60 seconds old when I started to wear diapers and continued until about age 3 or less.  I returned to experimenting with wetting and messing at about age 12 and found the adult diaper market at about age 22.  I went through several episodes of purging my diapers and plastic pants, but now I am content and accept who I am with an understanding that diapers represent only one facet of my personality.

I'd been obsessed with diapers since I was 13, but never tried anything until I was about 20. I was small enough at the time that I could fit into the largest Goodnights. I took some time off from it and started again at about 29 when I discovered that things like ABDL stuff existed. So firmly 29.

• 4 weeks later...

I can honestly say in my 33 years of life, there hasn’t been one I haven’t worn diapers, to what degree varies however. But as far as becoming “fascinated” with them, I would say 5. i remember being in kindergarten and I was still wetting the bed at the time. Pull ups existed then, (1993ish?) but for some reason my mom still had me in huggies/pampers. I still vividly remember her putting me in a blue, plastic backed huggies diaper with Mickey Mouse on them, right before bed. I also remember being about 6 and getting caught trying to take one and wear it during the day. Around the time I was 7 or 8 goodnites came onto the market, and I was still wetting the bed at the time, so that’s what I started wearing. I remember around age 10 (1997) my little brother was born. So all the sudden real baby diapers were in the house again. Not to mention I was starting to go through early stages of puberty and wearing goodnites to bed still. I started to become obsessed with wearing any kind of diaper I could find, but mostly goodnites because that’s what I had easiest access to. At this point I was wearing goodnites whenever I could, I remember being in 4th grade and wearing them to school. My mom started noticing that they were disappearing fast, but I never had an explanation for her. Then at age 12, I got caught stealing my brothers diapers, my mom sat me down and asked me why I was doing this. I told her that I liked wearing diapers. She was very concerned about it. Mind you this was 1999, a lot had changed as far as acceptance. She sent me to a child psychologist, but he pretty much told her that it’s not something that just goes away, and that I’ll probably always be like this. I would say about 10 years ago we had a really long, deep conversation about the diapers, and being an adult baby. She told me that she had a feeling I was still like that, and that she loves me no matter how I decide to live my life.

I'd been wetting myself deliberately for years, but didn't know about adult nappies until my early 30's. Got some free samples, and enjoyed them. I stopped for a little while, but got back into them a couple of years later, and haven't stopped since.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember I got to wear a diaper in kindergarten because I refused to go poopie in the potty.? Although I mostly went pee-pee in those diapies even though I wasn't supposed to.? I wasn't fully potty trained until I was 6 years old because I was stubborn. I started to wear a couple diapies when I was 7 and eventually grew to love that baby diaper smell!?? And then I started wearing them again on a nightly basis when I was 10. So suffice it to say I think a lot of the diaper-related experiences I've had in my life is the reason why I'm an adult baby, and I love that!???♥️??????

• Like 1

I was in nappies day and night until I was at least 5 years old. Then at night until I was 8 or 9. Went back to nappies at night from being 15 until my bedwetting finally stopped at almost 22. Then back in nappies at night from my late 40's and 24/7 since I turned 50

• Like 2

This is a funny question - I think most of us start with there first day on earth... But anyway - for me I can say:

• 0-3 because I need them
  • 6 - 51 because I love them 
  • 51 - ... because I need them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mick_dl

I'd Say it's like this:

0-4: because I needed them

8 - This is when I liked diapers and got "caught" by my mom because they felt "good" (this is the same point in my life when I knew that I had something here:  @Evelyn Dellcerrotells us that she knew at 13, that she liked diapers, and this age is when i discovered this, and wondered HOW/WHY?

9-47 - Liked Diapers, but had to suppress the feeling(s) because people didn't and wouldn't understand.

47 - Had a few Accidents in summer of June and July of 2019, and decided to ask doctor for help:  got my diapers soon after.  Told my Dad and support team of my need for diapers for incontinence.  Joined DD in August 2020.

48 - Accepted that I am incontinent and a DL, after doing some soul searching, and talking to people here on DD, especially @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelleand others.  Went Full time in Diapers in 2020, and informed doctor of my decision. 

I can tell you with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, that this is the BEST decision I have made.  Doctor tells me "It takes a lot of GUTS for people, especially guys, to come in here, and ask me for diapers/help, and I am PROUD of you, because you know you need help". I am NOT ashamed or worried anymore.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 3
On 8/8/2020 at 4:24 PM, lancerevolover said:

I was around eight when i started wearing again, I could never get the obsession of wearing one out of my head, and that was since being potty trained. I wore on and off for years as with the availability of diapers in the house.

Yes. Obsession is the word not used for wanting to wear diapers as I/we do. Thanks gor using it. 

Posted December 19, 2020/ wearing diapers became a passion at the age of thirteen for me. I enjoyed pooping my panties for about a year, but cleaning them became kind of risky and didn't want my parents knowing anything. Skidmarks and streaks were something to be scolded for. Since I did the neighborhood babysitting it was a perfect guise to get a hold of all kinds of diapers. The best thing is parents of children I babysat would pay me to have fun. For a thirteen year old girl diapers were a very sexual thing. My first orgasm was in a diaper and out in public and its been a trip for over forty years now. So I started at thirteen and life gets better and better.

@~Brian~ I answered this question back on December 19, 2020, I didnt really elaborate much. Yes I enjoyed pooping my panties. If you have ever pooped your underwear you know that you can never really get 100% of the stain out. Me knowing this at 12, I couldnt really have fun like I wanted to. It was poop and rapidly change and wash my panties.

At 13 when I started babysitting (DIAPERS) opened up a whole new world. Now I can actually poop my diaper keep the poop in my diaper and go in my treehouse and squish it down, mash it up, make the biggest mess I can possibly make, and it all stayed within the confines of my diaper. I didnt have to worry ever again about cleaning panties or buying new panties for that matter wasting what little allowance I made. I now had free rein. All the diapers I could fit into my bag and getting payed to change diapers.

My parents gave me run of the house from age 8, so I was the maid, butler, answering machine, cook, and laundry person, maintainance person. They worked so I had the house to myself. Oh and I also did grocery shopping. How much fun it was going to the A&P fully pooping my diaper while shopping, then go home put groceries away still in a messy diaper and then go play with myself in my treehouse. After my soiree I would clean the treehouse floor which was covered in a TARP, so not to ruin the wood. Yes tarps have been an essential part of my rituals.

I had my favorite toy and I enjoyed and preferred anal stimulation. Now shoot to the year 2021 a dresser full of toys, and life has not changed much at all for me cept for age and responsibilities. I still enjoy imensely pooping my diaper and sharing it with my wife @Transfusionelleand she of course shares her fully loaded diaper with me. As @Billies1 mentioned an obsession, and yes he is right. Though many do consider it just that, I never let it interfere with my friends and family or going out socializing, dancing, restaurants or work. I have plenty of time to enjoy my fun fetish and theres really nothing more to it. Life goes on. Thank you Brian and I love how you say I accepted that I am incontinent and a DL, after doing some soul searching, and talking to people here on DD, especially @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelle. I will always be here for you and many others that feel they are lost and forgotten. It took me many years of soul searching, but I never once doubted myself.

• Thanks 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 11:20 PM, asta said:

Like the title says, what age were you when you started wearing diapers? (Not counting when you were an infant, unless you never stopped wearing them in the first place) I am just curious what the community here is like, because from talking to a few people here it seems like I was late to the party starting at 16 or 17! 

I was 11 

• 2 months later...

My serious interest in wearing and using diapers began around age 13. Before that, I used to wear makeshift diapers that were either towels or undershirts pinned on.

8 hours ago, BabyJune said:

My serious interest in wearing and using diapers began around age 13. Before that, I used to wear makeshift diapers that were either towels or undershirts pinned on.

What did you use for the most important thing: the rubber panties? Pink rubber panties is what MADE one a babygirl

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What did you use for the most important thing: the rubber panties? Pink rubber panties is what MADE one a babygirl

You won't be impressed. All I could find to use were black plastic garbage bags. I couldn't actually "use" the diapers except on the days I played hooky from school and stayed home alone while my mother was in college and my father was at work and 'bro was at school, although we still don't know why he was there...and neither did he.

Not surprised, there was not really that much out there. There were the Salk items and, if you could find them, Kleinerts. If you knew what you were doing, you could adapt baby panties. Anything else that might have been around was so exotic that you would be hard-pressed to find them, even if you knew that they exixted

The first "AB" panties I found were Carolyn's Kids in 1982. I am told that "Mommy Florence" was making and selling them as early as 1976. Unfortunately Carolyn got priced out of the market at 30/paair in about '84 when Comco and others came in at under $20 and made of thick smooth material.  My guess is she was buying stock at retail prices. I have reviewed over a dozen models in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US and there are still some that I have not that seem to rate an A on my scale. So we are awash in decent AB/Little rubber panties. It does seem that Gary has eaten up the world, being sold by so many places and Rearz has improved their build over A. C. Medical