LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could turn back the clock – which of your diaper-experiences would you change?

If you could turn back the clock – which of your diaper-experiences would you change?

I still think back of one situation, when I was about 7 years old and my sister and I stayed for a weekend with friends of my parents, around 100km away from our home.
They had also two kids, one son about my age and a daughter about 3-4 years. 

During the daytime we played a lot and had fun. And very exhausted we went to bed.
Only, in the middle of the night I woke up and needed to pee very badly.
But where was the bathroom? And where the stupid light switches? I staggered around in total darkness and didn’t dare to open any of the closed doors. 
Needless to say, that I peed my sleeping trousers to the extend! What a shame. But at least I was able to find my bed again, where I undressed from the soaked trousers and went to sleep again.

The next morning, I told our host-mother what happened. She wasn’t too amused, as she had to remove the smelly blanket now. 
And to my – surprise? – horror? she suggested, that I should put on a diaper the next night, in order to avoid another accident. Her daughter still needed diapers and she was sure they would fit me too. 

I was shocked and confused. Already at this age I had developed a liking for diapers and would have loved to put them on. But towards my sister and the boy from the other family I felt shame and told the host-mother, that this only happened because I couldn’t find the bathroom. I wasn’t a bedwetter.

What would I do, if I could turn back the clock?
Today I would tell her, that it’s probably not necessary, but to be safe I will put on the diaper. Maybe I wouldn’t have told her at once but shortly before going to bed and asking her not to tell anyone.
That would have been perfect. And maybe she would’ve even helped me to put the diaper on. 

But sadly, I can’t change the situation anymore. Only in my memories I try to change it into a better ending.

Have you had any diaper-experiences you would change, if you could turn back the clock?

• Haha 1

When I was 5 or 6 I was being babysat by my grandmother, along with a baby (I think a cousin). I was playing on the floor with some toy cars. My grandmother changed the baby's diaper, then asked me if I wanted one. Sadly I declined.

I learned later that only babies and animals played on the floor when my grandmother was growing up. So in her mind I was acting like a baby.

I don't think my parents would have reacted well if I had accepted, which was partially why I declined. But mostly I declined because I was a bigboy and didn't need diapers. Sadly when she died I didn't get to look for the diapers and plastic pants I knew she had that would fit me.

• Like 1

Interesting question - I was just musing about this on another thread. I'm having a t-shirt and diaper day today because my family is out of the house - normally, I would have something on over my diaper until my kids go to bed, but, my preferred wardrobe if I'm home alone or it's only my wife and I would be just a diaper and a shirt. I was recalling that when I wore diapers as a kid - primarily to bed, but also sometimes for long trips in the car, or if we were going somewhere later in the evening - I pretty much always had something on over my diaper, either clothes or pajamas - I never really "enjoyed" lounging around in just a diaper, I was usually in a hurry to pull something up over it. If I could go back in time and relive some of those moments again, I think that I would like to have paused and smelled the roses, so to speak, and spent more time in my diaper on weekend mornings, asked for it a little earlier in the evening, never argued about being diapered, and just enjoyed the moments more. It wasn't until I was out of diapers that I realized I missed them. You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. 

• Like 1

I was maybe 5 or even 6 maybe and a few years being completely out of diapers by now. I remember wearing diapers and also was put in plastic pans over the diapers during the night, I was a bit sensory so I took a liking to the crinkly shiny white plastic on the diapers and plastic pants..These were early 70s Pampers and Gerber type vinyl pants. So a few years removed from wearing them I sort of missed  them. I had a younger sister and younger cousin who were both still in diapers . I would often be kinda jealous seeing them get changed into diapers or put in a big poofy pair of plastic pants. I sometimes would think of taking a diaper and trying one on from my sisters batch. Those days all diapers were just white so it didnt matter who wore them. I was still just too scared to take one thnking my mom would somehow see theres one missing! So one day I had a pile of washed clothes on the bed to be put away and included was underwear but mixed in was a pair of plastic pants! It mustve gotten hidden in my clothes accidentily. So it was a bonus . I didnt have to try and steal a pair! It was right there for me to put on. I was so excited to try them on again, so I planned to wait until all went to bed to put them on. So I hid them under my pillow as I waited. So I ended up falling asleep and never got to put the pants on. So the next day mom came in to get us all ready for the day. She somehow noticed the plastic pants sticking out a little under my pillow. She then pulled them out from the pillow and held them up ....So she asked in a not so angry way but more confused sounding way "What are these doing here?" So I was completely mortified and didnt quite know how to answer. So she actually stretched them open and said  'Here try them on, they will still fit!" I knew they actually probably could fit but I was again too mortified ..So I declined but deep down I so wanted to put them on...So she took them and I was even more scared to attempt to take another pair in the future. So my sister aged out of all that stuff too eventually and there were no more diapers or plastic pants in the house............. So if I could turn back the clock I would've tried them on! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mamabug said:

If there was anything I could change - was having done anything with my now ex-husband regarding diapers. 

@mamabug - May I ask what you did?

8 minutes ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

@mamabug - May I ask what you did?

Not going to go in many details, since that was a time in my life that was awful - but he wore diapers a few times (and used them) for me. He also called me mommy. I regret it all. But, hey, live and learn, right? lol 

first time my husband/still boyfriend at the time changed my messy diaper I don't know what I ate but even I knew it smelled BAD it was about the sixth or seventh time he had changed my diaper and it was the first time he changed a messy one if I could have I would have shriveled up and died after he gagged a few times he got me back for a few years later but still my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and run out of the room in embarrassment. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

When I was 5 or 6 I was being babysat by my grandmother, along with a baby (I think a cousin). I was playing on the floor with some toy cars. My grandmother changed the baby's diaper, then asked me if I wanted one. Sadly I declined.

I learned later that only babies and animals played on the floor when my grandmother was growing up. So in her mind I was acting like a baby.

I don't think my parents would have reacted well if I had accepted, which was partially why I declined. But mostly I declined because I was a bigboy and didn't need diapers. Sadly when she died I didn't get to look for the diapers and plastic pants I knew she had that would fit me.

Well I've always said being a big boy is overrated, and this is a perfect example of why.? Long live diapers! (Specifically disposable diapers) I love them!♥️

On 8/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, littleTomás said:

The first few times I diapered myself and did a terrible job so I leaked everywhere! I'd change those so that my diaper was on nice and snug.

Well at least you know how to do it right and you'll never forget.? So, I would call that a victory!

Well, for me when I was 9 years old I had to wear diapers to bed every night, and one morning when I woke up and was being changed by this new babysitter she asked me If I was still in diapers or potty trained. I told her that I was in big boy underwear and was potty trained unfortunately. I told her that because number 1. It was true and number 2. I didn't wanna get made fun of by my older siblings. If I could go back in time, I would tell the babysitter that I was still in diapers and was not potty trained and absolutely hated big boy underwear so that I could get a diaper change and an fresh diaper with baby powder. That would've felt so wonderful!????♥️???

None of them except the rubber diaper. That was an annoyance to me because I always felt it since it was snug on my chasitity area and would move when I did and I felt it all over my chastity area at once and it was strong enough to be distracting. When I was 5 and my aunt threatend to use it on me and I had my doubts about the existience of such a thing but was not ssure, I was wise not to challenge her. It felt good and girlish for the first few minutes but after that it became distracting, bothersome and annoying. So I had to be quite still. Also, because of the way it was made, I had to get out of bed and stand up to wet, which was why it was used on me. Now it is part of being Christine

I remember one night at Grandparents when I was about 8yr old, I was diapered after I fell asleep. I was not a regular bedwetter but did occasionally and this was the only time I can remember being diapered, any way, next morning I was dry. Went down stairs wanting help to remove my diaper but was told go get dressed. 

Well this was a first, how do I get this diaper and rubber pants off? I pushed them down and off. What I wish I would have done was to wet them and put my pants on over them and went back down stairs.

The thing I’d change is that I’d have told my (then) wife a lot earlier in our relationship rather than years into our marriage.

I think we could have many more years doing this thing than the few we eventually had. 

I would have been honest with my doctor the first time I went to him for advice about "bowel incontinence". I doubt it would have gotten me anywhere but at least I wouldn't have continued with the pattern of trying to manipulate people with a lie. And my pediatrician at the time might have actually understood my dilemma. 

I would not have trained myself back into sleep wetting back in my late 20's.  Seemed like a good idea for a while, but after much thought, and 20 years on, it's now something I regret.

Instead, I would have wished I was more comfortable talking with my wife much earlier about the details of why I liked to wear diapers, and explored it that way.

for Me, I would go back to when I was 50. my wife had know of my baby girl feelings. every Christmas and birthdays or any give giving holiday, she would by me special gifts. it was our little sercret. from diapers on our honeymoon to breastfeeding after children. up until then she didn't directly do the diaper play. Then one fateful night she surprised me with offering to diaper me before bed. I was excited. the most excited I had ever been. ( it grew three sizes that day).

I told her so and she noticed, but to her it meant diapers did for me what she couldn't. 

:( that was the end of it. I lived out of my car for a year or so. I am back at home and things are changing again.

what would change is opening my big mouth and thanked her more for making an effort.

Seriously.

I would have treated my 1st gf better.  I was just a dumb teen, granted, she was too.  She was lovely, and had a heart.  She was also weird as shit.  She was , 17 i think, when she tattooed herself.  Ankle, she said it was a vag, it was really just an oval with a line down the middle.  Future denial, precedental arguementive bias?  I dunno.  I spent years pining for her.  Amber is awesome mostly.  I love her. 

Presented with a choice, it's hard to say.  I know and love Amberhead.  I only remember teenage Kim.  I've bumped into her a couple of times over the years.  She's a lovely lady.  Any man would be glad to have her at his side. 

We shared our first time together. I will always love her, but my girl is my Amber.

Love you all

--E

On 10/5/2020 at 4:18 PM, Gejoe said:

I would wish my mother wasn't so persistent on getting me potty trained by age two. 

I wasn't out of nappies during the day until I was 5 and 8 or 9 at night.  

I must have been 7 or 8 years old.  It was and still is embarrassing, we all wear pants, so it's weird to be embarrassed.  I had skid marks most days.  Mom had clearly gotten sick of it, because dad was the one that mentioned it.

Do you want to wear diapers again?

Uhhuh, yes, yes I do. For always.

Clearly not what I said.

I've never enjoyed making, and I know as a kid I held it for too long.  Probably wasn't the best wiper.  Even though, what I already knew I wanted sat right in front of me.  I straightened up, did when I needed to, and cleaned up proper.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't.  What would school have been like?  There likely wouldn't have been any relations with the cute freshman girls, one that i would particularly miss.  I guess if I hadn't known her, biblically or not, I wouldn't miss her.

Weird.  Turning back the clock does strange things.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:18 AM, stevewet said:

I wasn't out of nappies during the day until I was 5 and 8 or 9 at night.  

Lucky you, but it shows it makes no difference if your out of diapers early or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd change the time I wasn't allowed to wear diapers.  Sometimes as a boy I wore at night if I was feeling anxious or stressed because that made me wet myself.  My parents would recognise the signs and put me in a diaper, and that was OK.  One summer I stayed with my Uncle for 2 weeks and he said I was too old for diapers and if I wet the bed he'd give me a good hiding.  Of course this just made my anxiety levels shoot up and inevitably I wet the bed.  My uncle was true to his word, and for the next two weeks I got my behind tanned every morning (so you can imagine what it looked like after 2 weeks) and, more to the point, if didn't work!

Letting myself be taken out of them. If I’d known what fresh hell undies are, I’d have kept wetting my pants.

But on the scale of things I’d change about my past, that’s far down the list.