LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hint of Diaper

I really enjoy wearing well padded diapers around the house. Especially  going on the deck and walking around the back yard and  in front of the widows. The feeling that someone may get a peek at my diapers and cover pants is exciting: not sure if they haven't already. I wear training pants with plastic cover pants when I am out and about for the most part: I haven't got the nerve to diaper up yet  I have always wanted go shopping showing just a hint, nothing greedy, of my trainers\plastic pants at the waist etc. Does anyone have any tips that worked best for them.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Maybe not "showing," but "visible" would be a place to start? It took me a long time, but I eventually learned that I can go out in public wearing diapers and plastic pants and "little" clothing, and pretty much not even get a second glance. I wish I'd had the nerve when I was a handsome young lad, instead of now, as a pudgy older gent that no one would really give the once-over anyway. Anyway these stretchy jersey cheerleader shorts (link below, or just search "Soffe Cheer Practice Shorts,") make good bottoms if you want to your diaper bulge to show. They come in lots of colors and sizes and are not expensive, the only problem with them is they have no pockets. I have some snap shoulder tee shirts, onesies, and other little boy style shirts I'll wear over them, and with knee socks and Crocs, it's a fun outfit and I never had a problem with unwelcome attention. Good luck and don't be shy!

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/soffe-juniors-cheer-shorts-16sofwsffchrshrtxapb/16sofwsffchrshrtxapb?sku=11346158&camp=CSE:DSG_92700048881921454_lia_pla-827358559585&segment=&gclid=CjwKCAjwxOCRBhA8EiwA0X8hi5vQcHUcud5fBapN2QRR8bEnMOen2w66I5y4trL1zw-z3eMKkn4bzBoCwvgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like 1

This just occurred to me on my last road trip. I broke a tooth right next to my front tooth last April...yes, eleven months ago. I waited to get the implant process started because of a big road trip I had planned in May. Well, now that I've gone for eleven months with this extremely noticeable gap in my teeth, not one person has made a comment to me about it, or stared to the extent that I noticed it. My conclusion is that the number of people who notice something slightly unusual about you is probably much greater than the number of people who will mention it to you.

• Like 3

Another exhibitionist in traing (panties); ready to gove ABDL a bad name

• Like 1

Strangers and most people won't be rude enough to say something to you about a gap in your teeth, likewise they won't come up to you and say anything to you when they notice you have diapers sticking out the back of your pants.  Think!  Would you go up to a stranger and say, "What's up with the gap in your teeth?"  Now, a friend who you know well, a relative or coworker is more likely to ask, "What happened to your tooth?"  They would also be more likely than a stranger to say, "What the hell?  Are you wearing diapers?" but even then, they would be more apt to mention a broken tooth to you than something more personal than noticing you wearing diapers.

• Like 1
On 7/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, DLParksalot said:

I really enjoy wearing well padded diapers around the house. Especially  going on the deck and walking around the back yard and  in front of the widows. The feeling that someone may get a peek at my diapers and cover pants is exciting: not sure if they haven't already. I wear training pants with plastic cover pants when I am out and about for the most part: I haven't got the nerve to diaper up yet  I have always wanted go shopping showing just a hint, nothing greedy, of my trainers\plastic pants at the waist etc. Does anyone have any tips that worked best for them.

Back in the day I always wanted to expose my diaper in public hopping some kind women would want to baby me.

Unfortunately that’s just fantasy but honestly does it really matter what you wear and how you wear it as long as your not being crude.

As a trans person I know I don’t care what people think of what I’m wearing anymore 

• Like 1

If your underwear is showing, that is crude among civilized persons

There is an old saying, and it is universal for anyone, "clothes make the man [the "make" should be "mark"]". What people think of you determines how they will act towards you and you do not know what you will meet. It may be a group of 4 or 5 young males  and the encounter will start with "look at the baby!" and escalate from there. Or someone may just say deliberately loud enough to be well heard "Where do you tihink you are: Home or some other dirty place" You really cannot predict who you will meet in that public square

Beyond that, the "public square" is vanilla to keep the peace, so that none may co-opt it for their own use or push their thing on the rest of us. The rule is stated as "don't scare the horses". Also if there are children about or there is a chance that children will be about, that could lead to legal problems. Persons who do violate these these terms are really self-absorbed and give the uptights ammunition to use against us and can be constried as exhibitionists. I do not care to be around such as it could get me int trouble if they do something bizzaro world. It makes no difference if you are trans or not. It puts us all in a bad light. On the positive side, nobody will criticize you for having too much empathy. What goes around comes around, and just when you need it least

Save us all a lot of problems and just DON'T

• Like 1

While I appreciate the idea that one should not impose their kinks on others without their permission, I wonder about how negative or intense the responses provoked by Little or ABDL wardrobe choices really are. I suppose that if we all dressed more on the vanilla side it could be considered more courteous, but doesn't everybody choose their clothing to express their identity at least somewhat? "Don't scare the horses," yes, I get it, but do shortalls and a onesie cross that line?

19 minutes ago, 60's Style said:

While I appreciate the idea that one should not impose their kinks on others without their permission, I wonder about how negative or intense the responses provoked by Little or ABDL wardrobe choices really are. I suppose that if we all dressed more on the vanilla side it could be considered more courteous, but doesn't everybody choose their clothing to express their identity at least somewhat? "Don't scare the horses," yes, I get it, but do shortalls and a onesie cross that line?

I don’t think short alls cross the the line as far as a onesie I guess if it’s a bit babyish then it might get a few looks.

In my case as a trans person when I’m out an about full on en fem I know I stand out somewhat because I’m tall.

I do my best however to dress to blend into most women, that is usually my goal

Just now, 60's Style said:

It does not matter: First; You are dealing with individuals relative to whom you are not telepathic so you have no way to know how they will react. Second; it is on you to not push your thing on others regardless of what they may or may not think or do. This hss all the earmarks of looking for an out. The giveaway is "While I appreciate" "could" , "but" and other forms of the conditional (hoping for an alternative to act as moral permission) voice. Also, otherwise, it would not be asked in this context

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

It does not matter: First; You are dealing with individuals relative to whom you are not telepathic so you have no way to know how they will react. Second; it is on you to not push your thing on others regardless of what they may or may not think or do. This hss all the earmarks of looking for an out. The giveaway is "While I appreciate" "could" , "but" and other forms of the conditional (hoping for an alternative to act as moral permission) voice. Also, otherwise, it would not be asked in this context

By this logic, then, I suppose if it turned somebody on to wear blue jeans in public, it would be immoral for them to do so.

• Like 2
Just now, 60's Style said:

By this logic, then, I suppose if it turned somebody on to wear blue jeans in public, it would be immoral for them to do so.

Part of a logical assessment is CONTEXT: Bluejeans are neither underwear nor part of a specific, controversial lifestyle; aka kink, which is recognized as a bad idea to force on others. I was around when that rule was adopted for good reason

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Part of a logical assessment is CONTEXT: Bluejeans are neither underwear nor part of a specific, controversial lifestyle; aka kink, which is recognized as a bad idea to force on others. I was around when that rule was adopted for good reason

But if they are turned on by blue jeans, that is their kink. Just as a vanilla person that is incontinent wears a diaper without it being a kink. 

I see a remarkable number of people showing some form of underwear every week, just at my job. How many of them are being kinky, by letting the public see their bras, panties, boxers, and other items that are normally covered? I have a feeling about some of them, just because of their actions. 

17 hours ago, Little Christine said:

You sure know how to spoil a guy's fun! ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 5:58 PM, Little Christine said:

What a person wears isn't imposing anything on others at all.  This is just an extension of Victorian prudery and religions that force people to cover themselves up, prevented 'decent' women from wearing trousers and punks from piercing their ears with safety pins.  If I see someone wearing a diaper or wandering about in a rubber bondage suit, what difference does that make to me?  None.  Hopefully at some point, thought sadly not in my life time I think, we'll live in a world where people will be able to wear exactly what they want without fear of being judged or assaulted.

• Sad 1

That is all irrlelevant, the public space is kept "vanilla" so that all reasonable persons, i.e. non-criminals and non crazies, could enjoy i in equal measure. That includes not sexualizing it Whether or not that is religion based or not, since religion is recongized as an individual right then a religious person has the right to feel at ease in the "public square" and most persons regard displaying underwear as offensive or disruptive and an attempt to co-opt the public square. Also, diapers are associated with exretia, which is also   not welcome outside the bathroom. In most places, this gives all of us a bad name and violates the terms by which kink was made legal. You are fufilling the predictions of the Uptights; and are an embarrassment to the rest of us if you do so. And this has not even addressed the issue of children who may be in that public space. Three words to consider "Sex Offender Registry", which can mess up your life big time and state and local laws vary, what goes in Frisco probably will NOT go in Miami or Providence

How many times do I have to say it before it sinks in? Just DON'T and you will save yourself and the world a LOT of trouble

• Like 1

Up until the late 1960/s it was highly restricted if allowed at all by the time you were sapient the restrictions were pretty much gone "Banned in Boston" was a thing even in my lifetime. Ever hear of the "Vice Squad"?

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I

You still seem to think that AB/DL is a special sort of kink, different from all others.

If things go wrong have you any idea of how fast it will get tagged as pedo? Someone once posted a link to a podcast about the early days and ABDL got confused with pedo. And how many posts have there been at DD about how disliked ABDL is?

• Like 1

How can displaying underwear be co-opting a public space?  I'm not particularly keen to see the underwear of others or display my own but if others want to sag their jeans, what possible rational difference can it make to me and my life?  Fulfilling the predictions of the uptights is hardly an embarrassment.  They are the ones who ought to feel embarrassed about prejudiced attempts to limit the freedom of others to dress as they wish.  It's absurd that in this day and age, making assumptions about people based on what they look like is still be being used as a way to limit their freedom.  Someone wearing a diaper isn't a sex offender, someone in a gimp suit isn't a sex offender.  They're not doing anything to anyone and forcing them to hide away isn't combating that sort of prejudice.  It wasn't that long ago that being gay was seen as a massive problem and socially corrupting.  Now we know it's quite possible to be gay, lead a country, be a nurse, be a parent, be your neighbour and friend.  Why should it be any different for fetishists?

in two ways.: 1. Community standards. As I have said. "What goes in Frisco does not go in Providence". That has legal standing. 2. It is offensivie to reasonable people. This came up when it was a fad for teens to have half their underwear showing and complainants were not held to be wierd or out of line in any way and there were so many of them that, statinstically, they constitute much or most of the normal (ordinatry) population

Why do people keep trying to nibble at the edges? For the 50th time JUST DON'T. If you end up in the hospital from a violent encounter with some 24 year old thugs that begins with "look at the baby", you may be on the right side of the law but if it puts you in a wheelchair for life and you get no sympathy ("he asked for it"  people won't say it but you KNOW they will be thinking it), what does that get you? Crabs and icewater. Ad as I said for the 40th time. the public space is "vanilla" to keep the peace. Now STOP GIVING THE UPTIGHTS AMMUNITION and go read "Why do people do this" and stop pleading the Sgt Schultz Amendment. This can get seriously damaging in a heartbeat. I've been in a few fights (not over this, I had too much sense) and I know how fast they can start and DO NOT THINK THAT IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO YOU

I don't understand what the big deal is unless I'm missing something. A little bit of waistband peekage shouldn't be that big of an issue, as normal underwear normally does that anyway unless you tuck in your shirt...Having one's diaper fully exposed or deliberately highlighted on purpose, I think is a bit egregious though. I do think it's worth pointing out that even if you happen to be wearing printed diapers, unless your clothing is really over-the-top, there's no reason for anyone to assume anything other than that you might have continence issues; In my experience that's usually the go-to before anything kink-related unless the person is trying to make it obvious.

they question is "Why do you want your underwear to show at all?". Then as time passes, it becomes more waistband and then the body of the undergarment as you get more and more daring. Anyone functioning at the adult level knows this from having seen it a dozen times in their lives. Every hear the phrase "nip it in the bud"? We did not finish off North Korea in '53; now look. We did not finish off the Taliban, who were aiding Bin Laden; now look what we got after 20 years

So objective harm could be done to a person due to what they're wearing so they shouldn't wear it?  Women shouldn't wear short skirts in case they get raped?  Men shouldn't wear traditional female clothing because the might get beaten up?  Men shouldn't hold hands in public in case someone get offended and hits them.  It's just victim blaming.  None of these victims have harmed anyone else by what they're wearing.  The public uptights have been offended by women campaigning for the right to vote and by ethic minorities demanding equality.   The people who want to maintain the status quo are those who do well under it.  For the disadvantaged and oppressed, victimised and marginalised, passively challenging the status quo as people may do with their appearance, is sometimes the only way to effect social change.

• Like 1

What part of "controversial" don't you understand or more likely don't WANT to understand? and yes, objecitive harm can be done. People get beaten up and killed for no good reason every hour of the day

I've tried to explain in a civilized, intelligible way some of the consequencd  and how come, until I am blue in the faice. Go do what you want like any self-abosorbed dweebette and take the consequneces and all you will get from me is "I told you so but you did not listen". The problem is that it puts those of us willing to live in peace in a bad light. DPF used to make it clear that anyone pulled in or doing some of these antics was NOT a member, or, if they were, their membership would be revoked

I will exit this messe-up affair with three Fairy proverbs that stand on their own but are often used together

Magic does not give you what you want. It gives you what you ask for
To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks
To lie to a liar, speak the thruth and watch her run herself through on it

I have more important, interesting and fun things to do