LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Had very stressful day at work. Came out and took a shower, made myself a drink and changed into a fresh Bambino Skooldoodle with a vintage white medium Goodnites as a stuffer with lots of baby powder. Made it about 3 sips into my drink before crashing. Woke up to a nice, wet diaper about 5 hours later and feel so much more refreshed and de-stressed!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you ever just wear a diaper and t-shirt around your wife when you're at home?

Fairly frequently in the latter part of the evening, once the kids have gone to bed. I generally sleep in just a diaper and a t-shirt, so that's how I'm usually dressed for the last hour or two before we go to sleep, while we watch a TV show together, or my wife watches one and I read or watch something else on my iPad. 

14 hours ago, drynot said:

Another InControl Essentials.  These are quickly becoming my 'go to' diaper.

I liked these as well. They're a good compromise between bulk and capacity. I wore them a lot during the day last summer. 

18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you ever just wear a diaper and t-shirt around your wife when you're at home?

Fairly frequently in the latter part of the evening, once the kids have gone to bed. I generally sleep in just a diaper and a t-shirt, so that's how I'm usually dressed for the last hour or two before we go to sleep, while we watch a TV show together, or my wife watches one and I read or watch something else on my iPad. 

14 hours ago, drynot said:

Another InControl Essentials.  These are quickly becoming my 'go to' diaper.

I liked these as well. They're a good compromise between bulk and capacity. I wore them a lot during the day last summer. 

16 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Never heard of those, what do they look like buddy??????? How good are they?☺️???

They are an offshoot of Rearz.  I think they're exactly the same diaper as Rearz Lil Monsters just without the print.  I think they're pretty decent.  I wouldn't use it for overnight use but for daytime running errands and whatnot then they fit the bill.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm in a Megamax diaper with two boosters because I am heading into work

What kind of work do you do?

I'm in a very well used black megamax that I wore last night when hanging out with a new padded friend. It's almost time to change for work and it feels like I'll be doing some cleaning up in the back

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

What kind of work do you do?

I'm in a very well used black megamax that I wore last night when hanging out with a new padded friend. It's almost time to change for work and it feels like I'll be doing some cleaning up in the back

I work as an operations manager at FedEx Ground and I’m in the USCG aux

• Like 2

I am in a wet black mega Max. For some reason, when I came out of my appointment, my body decided to release. I haven’t taken a shower yet, but I’m sure in the next few hours I will, and hopefully it will warm up in here enough so that I won’t hurt anymore.

I will probably change back to a black mega max the next time I change.

Brian

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Just curious.  When watching TV or the things you mentioned the last hour or two before bed, is it in your locked bedroom or in the living room?  Just wondering if in the living room how you handle it if one of the kids comes down and says they feel sick or something while you are sitting there in your diaper.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A really soaked ABU PeekABU.   Doing some chores and drinking a few (well more than a few) beers ? and now my diaper is really soaked.   Feels soo good right now. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just curious.  When watching TV or the things you mentioned the last hour or two before bed, is it in your locked bedroom or in the living room?  Just wondering if in the living room how you handle it if one of the kids comes down and says they feel sick or something while you are sitting there in your diaper.

Only in our bedroom. Although it does not have a lock on it, so there have been a couple of incidents where I've had to dive down behind the bed like I've been shot, or yank the blankets over me, but my side of the bed is hidden from the entrance to the room, so if the door starts opening, I have a moment to react. Also, we've tried to drill into the kids that they should KNOCK, damnit, before they come in. I need to put a lock on our door but the door hardware in our house is very old, so I'd have to either swap them all out for new ones, or, source an antique-looking knob with a lock in it, which I have not so far come across, although I'm sure they exist. The only time I ever wander around the house in just a diaper is when both kids are away, and even then, it's not a common thing for me to do. We have a lot of windows, and, my wife gives me the stink-eye if it's mid-day and I'm in the kitchen in just a diaper, for example. 

20 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Only in our bedroom. Although it does not have a lock on it, so there have been a couple of incidents where I've had to dive down behind the bed like I've been shot, or yank the blankets over me, but my side of the bed is hidden from the entrance to the room, so if the door starts opening, I have a moment to react. Also, we've tried to drill into the kids that they should KNOCK, damnit, before they come in. I need to put a lock on our door but the door hardware in our house is very old, so I'd have to either swap them all out for new ones, or, source an antique-looking knob with a lock in it, which I have not so far come across, although I'm sure they exist. The only time I ever wander around the house in just a diaper is when both kids are away, and even then, it's not a common thing for me to do. We have a lot of windows, and, my wife gives me the stink-eye if it's mid-day and I'm in the kitchen in just a diaper, for example. 

Off the topic but I have had a lot of doors in old houses where I have updated the old lock mechanism with a new locking door knob.  I remove the knob and the knob shaft that goes through the old hardware.  Once that is removed, I take out the old mechanism.  That leaves a cavity in the end of your door that you have to plug.  I cut down a piece of 2 X 4 on the table saw to fit the cavity, glue it in and let it dry overnight.  Then it's a simple job to drill a new hole in the door for the knob as well as a hole to fit the striker.  When done a little wood putty to fill any holes in the door and some paint and you would never tell there was ever any old hardware in the door. 

Back on track.  I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends I put on about 45 minutes ago that should last me about 3 hours of wetting.  When I change I will put on another 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a cut down Fit-Right cloth backed diaper inside as a stuffer.  That should last me about 5 to 6 hours  I have to look for a new mattress so I will put on my black golf shirt style onesie over that diaper combination before going to try out some new mattresses.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

When done a little wood putty to fill any holes in the door and some paint and you would never tell there was ever any old hardware in the door. 

This has now become the home renovation string, LOL. One issue for me doing this is the depth of the doors themselves - they are not as thick as modern doors. So I'm not sure modern hardware would sandwich over the door cleanly, although I could probably create a shim or something to make it work. 

Rearz Active Air at the moment, back on topic. This one is getting replaced shortly. 

• Like 1

My traditional BabyDoll diaper Put in by 6 PM and wet by 6:30. I will probably be bathed and changed into  another BabyDoll at noon tomorrow and the diaper will probably not be fully wet. I will probably be out of the second BabyDoll at mid morning on Monday. Right now I smell like a freshly changed blonde little girl due to the BabyDoll bubble bath/shampoo and Bath, Body and Baby Oi

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Little Christine said:

My traditional BabyDoll diaper Put in by 6 PM and wet by 6:30. I will probably be bathed and changed into  another BabyDoll at noon tomorrow and the diaper will probably not be fully wet. I will probably be out of the second BabyDoll at mid morning on Monday. Right now I smell like a freshly changed blonde little girl due to the BabyDoll bubble bath/shampoo and Bath, Body and Baby Oi

I changed into a fresh BabyDoll at about 2:45 and will probably be in it until about 8 or 9 tomorrow morning

I changed out of that one an hour ago and it still had some dry areas. Also I found that BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil can be used without baby lotion

I an doing something different. I am using half of the BabyDoll diaperto see how long that will go before needing a change (see the "Putting a Dry Diaper on Christine" Album in the siggy

I'm in a wet and really messy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper. I  put it on about two hours ago and immediately wet and messed it and went back to bed for a little while. 

I'm up now and wet n messed it some more.   I  did some fiber loading last night,  so I'll be messing it some more.   I've got several hours to enjoy this wet n squishy MegaMax. 

12 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I an doing something different. I am using half of the BabyDoll diaperto see how long that will go before needing a change (see the "Putting a Dry Diaper on Christine" Album in the siggy

I changed out of it at 9:40 thismorning and it was not fully wet. Whether that performance was indicative or anything I do not know as I did not do a full-size wet until aboue 3:30 AM and not again until about 5;30 and about 3 smal ones after that. If I can routinely get 12 hours from one diaper, that would double the number of them in practical terms.. Also the ability to use BabyDoll Baht, Body and Baby Oil as a substitute for baby lotion is very good, too and it works well with baby powder

I have tried to put the formula as an additional entry to the blog entry "From  Babydolls to BabyDoll" but have had no success at that. Given some things I am thinking of redoing the whole BabyDoll grooming and care line anyway since it can be now broken down into 4 items based on using Dreft Blissfuls as the scent If you have ever smelled them then you would understand why I call the line "BabyDoll"
1 using them directly in small net bags to scent draws and closets
2. scneted water, used for sprayers, heated room scenters and since the pellets will not dissolve in the ingredients in BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby oil, for that (thoughI wonder what would happen if you use baby lotion as the scenting agent insteat since it has other therapeutic ingredients as well)
3. bubble baby and rubber panty wash
4. bath, body and baby oil. I originally started by adding glycerin, a sugar oil, to the bubble bath as I understood that it would make the bubbles last longer and has therapeutic qualities Then to make a more premium bobble bath, I added aloe vera gel and coconut oil for their skin therapeutic qualities. This lessened the bubbling effect and who wants bubble bath that does not bubble well? So I moved those to a speparate item, which makes the babble bath good as a rubber panty wash For now, all I will do by way of info for the bath, body and baby oil is give the proportions for 1-1/2 quart; 48 oz
2 cups, 16 oz glycerin
1-1/4 cup; 10 oz CLEAR ODEROLESS aloe vera gel
1 or 1-1/4 cup; 8 or 10 oz, whichever is easier to get, CLEAR ODORLESS coconut oil
The remainter, to finish up the 1-1/2 quart will be either the scented water or baby lotion; which, is to be determined, since it appears that Johnson's Baby lotion will dissolve in th baby, bath and body oil. The onlly problem I see with the baby lotion is that it may make the oil opaque whereas the scented water will make it transperent pink but not add any healing qualities to it, If that is the case, and you wish to use it to scent the body, it may have to be put in an area that is not visible, like behind the ears

All of the items can be found on Ebay and made at home

A wet and messy Abena M4 diaper at the moment with a Total Dry X Plus already out as my choice for work.

Update: Got home from work in the very wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper, with a printed cotton/lycra diaper pant from Big Tots, had a nice dinner of vegetable pasta, vegetables, olive oil, and a glass of wine with my wife. Changed my wet diaper and took a shower, put on a Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper for the evening and ready to relax. I am getting pretty close to 24/7 as a non-incontinent DL, not necessarily AB.

3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I am wearing some North shore Supreme diapers.

Those are an REALLY good choice buddy! I'm sure your Diaper-Sense was tingling!???????♥️? LOL!

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Those are an REALLY good choice buddy! I'm sure your Diaper-Sense was tingling!???????♥️? LOL!

Well that is not the only thing that is tingling.   My nose is also tingling from my very wet and super messy diaper he he