LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Sitting in a very wet Pink Megamax diaper,  funny story behind these ones. I recently ordered a mixed case of Megamax diapers (Black, Blue and White) along with some mixed colors of Northshore Supremes. Well they also will send samplers for you to try, and this time they sent some Pink Megamax. I have been wearing for ages and my wife and I have been married for over 40 years now. She fully understands and supports me wearing diapers, she doesn't wear them herself but has participated in every aspect of my love of diapers. She has changed me multiple times (wet or messy) and loves diaper sex as well. 

So when the shipment arrived and I was unboxing them she saw the pink samples from North Shore and said she couldn't wait for me to change into them. She loves the color on me, and to be honest they make no difference to me as a diaper lover they perform like all other Megamax just a different color. 

Happy wife and happy life, she told me that next time I order that I should order some more in Pink.?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

or messy) and loves diaper sex as well. 

So when the shipment arrived and I was unboxing them she saw the pink samples from North Shore and said she couldn't wait for me to change into them. She loves the color on me, and to be honest they make no difference to me as a diaper lover they perform like all other Megamax just a different color. 

Happy wife and happy life, she told me that next time I order that I should order some more in Pink.?

Lucky you! Count your blessings and take nothing for granted!

• Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, Three Rivers said:

Sitting in a very wet Pink Megamax diaper,  funny story behind these ones. I recently ordered a mixed case of Megamax diapers (Black, Blue and White) along with some mixed colors of Northshore Supremes. Well they also will send samplers for you to try, and this time they sent some Pink Megamax. I have been wearing for ages and my wife and I have been married for over 40 years now. She fully understands and supports me wearing diapers, she doesn't wear them herself but has participated in every aspect of my love of diapers. She has changed me multiple times (wet or messy) and loves diaper sex as well. 

Good for you! I just changed out of a very messy and wet ABU Super Dry Kids diaper with a stuffer that I wore to my parents house (thankfully didn't mess until I was back home). In a fresh pink Northshore Megamax large diaper with a stuffer and a pink footed sleeper with lots of J&J baby powder. So comfy!

18 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Crinklz original.

I just got my package from CTDC with my Tykables samples.  Glad they had the XLs - will be wearing one tonight.

Ain't CTDC grand? Just ordered a dozen assorted rubber panties and a black onesie!

Just put on a Tykables Overnight.  Will find out just how "overnight" they are. 

Some years back, I had bought a case of the original overnights.  Those were physically identical to the My Diaper brand products available at the time (I had bought some of those as well).  I still have 3 bags stashed away, but these new ones are nothing like the old ones in any way (other than the print).  If I'm happy with how these hold up, I'll likely buy a case -- if they ever get restocked!   That was the big issue the first time around.  They had them once, then never again (not until this new version). 

I only wish CTDC had the BearHugz in XL.   The large just fit.  I got another bag of those as well because they're just so hella cute! 

Another Prevail cloth backed diaper as I have the house to myself this evening.  Been wearing a lot the past few days.  Thanksgiving morning for 3+ hours, Saturday most of the day starting with a Per-Fit diaper, then a Prevail stuffed with another per-Fit diaper and then a Tena diaper later in the afternoon.  Sunday morning another Per-Fit diaper for a few hours, yesterday a plastic backed Attends with a stuffer I wore to my back massage appointment and shopping afterwards, and the Prevail again this evening.  I usually don't wear that much but opportunity prevailed (pun intended). 

I just changed out of my soaked Seni Super Plus diaper and put on a Dry 24/7 diaper for bed. Before I diapered up for bed, I sat on the toilet and tried to poop because my intestines are rumbling really bad but nothing came out. I am very sure when I wake up, I will be in a very messy diaper. I am just very glad they make very good quality adult diapers for us. I don't know how people managed total incontinence prior to the adult diaper market being developed.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

I just changed out of my soaked Seni Super Plus diaper and put on a Dry 24/7 diaper for bed. Before I diapered up for bed, I sat on the toilet and tried to poop because my intestines are rumbling really bad but nothing came out. I am very sure when I wake up, I will be in a very messy diaper. I am just very glad they make very good quality adult diapers for us. I don't know how people managed total incontinence prior to the adult diaper market being developed.

They are called cloth diapers and plastic/ rubber pants...