LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Labor Day and what did I do: labor. I cut the grass and did some other yard work while in a wet Wellness Diaper. Now my wife is doing some yard work and I am still in the same Wellness Diaper, just wetter. I am not ready for a change.

I am ready for bed in a dry NS purple Supreme diaper. Perhaps I will have an update in the morning, but of course I will be wet...maybe more, one can only hope since I just had my Metamucil with a prune juice chaser!

I've been wearing a PINK Megamax, and I have been wearing this one since 6am or so yesterday since I put it on.  Normally, I would change out of one like this, but yesterday, i had my "Epidural Injection" in my neck (Done at Central Vermont Medical Center Pain clinic), and since I didn't remember lot when I had the 2015 injection, I prepared for me to be "out of it" and basically "loopy".

I asked the Doctor what they use, and he said that sometimes they use lidocane, and then a local anesthetic, then add the Steroidsds - I asked because, the last time I had that done, I was so out of it that I remember talking to my brother Daniel, and doing what I needed to do, but SLEPT most of the way home, and all day that afternoon, and I felt great,

This time, he injected the lidocaine, the steroids, and I don't think he used a heavy injection of anesthetic - I was fully lucid all the way, and he and his team were great.  I have to admit, that I was a tad nervous, but my deep breathing, and my focusing on calming and relaxing places helped.  I was done before I knew it, and everyone was very accommodating, and professional, and they told me EVERYTHING they doing it, as or before they did it, so I was aware, so that I would not MOVE when I shouldn't.

For yesterday, I was clothed from the waist down, in pants, socks and sandals, and my  preparations for the day were:

Pink Megamax Diaper, Black Garywear, with no boosters, as I was returning home after,  I had me a tuna sub at the hospital, and they are great too.  I guess they assume now, for safety reasons everyone is positive, and prepare for the worst, and because I did NOT have a CLOTH mask, and I had a Surgical Mask, I didn't have to change it inside.  I'll see Orthopedics on Oct 11 at 1PM to see what they think as well, and I will discuss with her what would happen if I have pain again - That would mean surgery, and 8 weeks in a solid collar, but if this works at keeping pain at bay, we will use injections to deal with it, BUT I will be prepared if necessary.

So, I've used this diaper all of yesterday, and soon, I will take a shower, and remove it, and change again. I don't know how many times I wet it, but I am sure she is HUGE, and I am glad I have the megamaxes. 

Brian

A low end cheap cloth backed Wings diaper from Covidien that I got a few years ago at Goodwill.  They are terrible and about the worst of the lower end diapers you can still get.  The tapes are even too small and don't hold well.  Why am I wearing it if it's so bad?  Because in a moment of madness a few years ago I got them at Goodwill.  I was going through my stash this morning looking for a short time diaper as I'll only be in it for about 2 hours tops and I remembered I had them.  Good time to use one up and get rid of them.

I got home from work and changed my very wet Abena M4 diaper after 10 hours, ate dinner with my wife; and have yet to decide my night time diaper choice, I guess a Megamax Tye Dye, size small. Tomorrow morning it will not be small!!