LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

None right now... but going to change ? that soon.

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am sitting in a VERY wet an POOFY White Mega:  Due for a change soon:  That Triemterine and other meds I take sometimes make me feel like I drank half of Lake Champlain, which is not a good idea to do - Lucky for me, I put ON this diaper, as yesterday, I was standing IN FRONT of the toilet  - DID NOT go as planned, because I wet myself, peed on the floor, and had NO Control. 

I guess I should have put the diaper in earlier last night heheheh :)

Brian

Reminds me of a Saturday Night Live gag commercial -- from way back in the beginning when it was really good.

https://www.metacafe.com/watch/5378456/bill_murray_snl_classic_commercial/

• Like 1

I put a NorthShore Lite, purple medium diaper on at about 10:00 am, went about my day, and it is now 4:30 pm and after 6.5 hours I am quite wet but still holding up.  I have not kept track of how many wettings, but at least two substantial wettings, one while at a restaurant eating lunch with my wife, and at least two smaller wettings. While at the restaurant, I must have gotten the glassy brief stare while I wet, because my wife, Jeanne, asked if I was ok, and I nodded, then she realized that I wet my diaper. What a great day time diaper, thanks, NorthShore.

Another Wet White Mega :) I Will change that when I get out of shower

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected spelling on a word/other edits

I have been in a Rearz Lil' Bella diaper going on 6 hrs. now, and very wet, nice bulge under my pants, although no comments from my wife yet.  Still not quite ready to change.

The last time I wore a diaper was around Thursday when I wore a modified Pampers Air diaper that I got from Crinkly Creations. They weren't as strong, but they felt alright. Especially since they were technically the first baby diapers I wore since I got out of them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Up this morning in a very wet small pink MegaMax diaper, so warm, secure, and bulky between my legs. I wish I could mess but no poopy urge this morning. 

A wet and messy Attends Premium diaper this morning. I prefer plastic back diapers but bought the cloth back Attends diapers from a local medical supply store. The female sales clerk did not say anything. I almost wish she would have said: "Enjoy, let me know how you like them."

Loaded and wet ABU super dry kids. Trying them out again, since last time In wore one was wayyyh back when they first came out, and I wasn't impressed. The new ones seem to hold more....fit well...but we'll see how long. Just sitting here enjoying myself in a full diaper ?