LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I have on a super dry kids diaper. It's getting pretty wet, and I will wear this diaper until it's time to go to bed. Then my wife will change me into a tranquility atn, with a size 6 pampers cruiser as a booster.

Since it has been hot lately I have a cloth backed Tena Super with a regular cloth baby diaper as a soaker inside to make sure I can get through the night without leaks.  In the morning I will rinse out and hand wash the cloth baby diaper while I keep on the wet diaper for awhile to enjoy it and perhaps mess my diaper if I am able.

35 minutes ago, Newbee said:

I’m currently in a very thick cloth diaper with a blue diaper cover over the top

Rearz Omutsu by any chance?  I'd be interested to know the type and what you think of them.  I'm generally interested in more cloth usage for sustainability and cost.

Right now (on compulsory leave), I'm still in my night BetterDry under terry-lined waterproofs.  By this time of morning it's the size of a football but it's not leaking and it's comfortable.

1 hour ago, oznl said:

Rearz Omutsu by any chance?  I'd be interested to know the type and what you think of them.  I'm generally interested in more cloth usage for sustainability and cost.

Right now (on compulsory leave), I'm still in my night BetterDry under terry-lined waterproofs.  By this time of morning it's the size of a football but it's not leaking and it's comfortable.

No it’s not it’s just a white terry cloth nappy with a waterproof blue pocket nappy. I got the nappy cover from myadblsupplies. I’m trying out cloth nappies to try and cut the cost of nappies down after all as you are aware they have gone up.

• Thanks 1

Currently sitting on the couch in a Pampers Cruiser. It will be raining all morning and the youngings wont be around so I don't have to cover up. We had biscuits with jam for breakfast and now I'm enjoying a bottle of formula. If I wet I have to tell my wife so I can be changed, but that means big boy clothes so I will do my best to stay dry...