LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

So, last night (Saturday), started with a BetterDry. Managed to get a few wettings in and a small load closer to Sunday morning.  Showered and shaved, decided to continue my experiment with compressions shorts and diapers, using Tranquility again.  I kind of noticed that I tend to forget that I have a diaper on this way.  Maybe I'll save it for when my stomach is really acting up, which is quite rare for the morning hours.  Got home around noon, ate and soaked the Tranquility.  Went to bed in my big boy pants.  Woke up around 10pm, went for a drive and got some Monsters before coming home, handling a few chores and putting on my current Bambino Classical.  I wet that once, while I was putting stuff away, after cleaning a couple of Xbox controllers that were sticking bad.  Tested them and they work fine.  (Not needing to test the Bambino.  These are working just fine.)

A BabyDoll that I have been in for 12 hours and is not fully wet, thugh the wet has spread all over the diaper, I do not feel any of it because of the stay-dry liner under the cloth, which is why I can be in the diaper for more than 10 hours. Since it is reusable, I do not have to worry about "wasting" a diaper if I take it off before it is dripping wet and "not getting the most out of it"

Update: At work, professional setting with casual dress and I am wet, an ABU Classico V2 diaper. I have a meeting in about 45 minutes and no one will have any suspicion that I have on a diaper let alone a wet diapee. I will probably wet a little during the meeting.

I can't keep up with the various skews of Incontrol and their ever changing names but, I am in a white high octane model with PUL pants overtop. Enjoying a an adult beverage before the hockey playoffs begin for the evening.

Nothing ATM. Had on a Puppers earlier. Wet, though not as much as I normally would after waking up. 

Getting a better feel for the premium brands lately. 

• Like 1

A wet and poopy Little Kings diaper this morning. Little Kings diapers are so aesthetically pleasing it's almost a shame to make such a mess in them, operant word is almost.

• Like 1

Today I'm in a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper with a Rearz booster pad in it.  Super thick and soft and comfy.  Just a little bit damp right now. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Moochie said:

A wet and poopy Little Kings diaper this morning. Little Kings diapers are so aesthetically pleasing it's almost a shame to make such a mess in them, operant word is almost.

And great for your "Royal Heinie"

No padding atm. I talk about having emergency supplies. This is it. Probably should keep wipes on hand too, but I haven’t gotten that far and really haven’t needed them yet.

IMG_2620.jpeg

• Like 1

Bellisimo tonight.

On 4/23/2024 at 9:27 PM, carsfan said:

I can't keep up with the various skews of Incontrol and their ever changing names but, I am in a white high octane model with PUL pants overtop. Enjoying a an adult beverage before the hockey playoffs begin for the evening.

Guess you could say they're Outofcontrol in regards to names?   🙄

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy white MegaMax diaper. All is well, no leaks, no blowout, just squishy bliss.

Another cheap low end plastic backed Attends for a couple hours.  Just changed out of my InControl BeDry overnight diaper that was very wet but still could go for a few more hours.  Lasts me the whole night the rare times I wear diapers to bed and I wet a lot at night.  Better than the Betterdry I had sometimes wore for overnight use and for once I didn't have to get up 4 or 5 times during the night to pee in the toilet. 

The usual BabyDoll and 3 rubber panties, which I have been in for an hour and a half and have wet twice, so I guess I will be going to bed in an already wet diapers since I only get changed every 12 hours so Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa will like that. I wonder if I would not wet so much if I were not a blonde