LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Ready for bed in a Molicare Slip Maxi plastic back diaper.

Update: It's now morning and my diaper is very wet and messy with the most delightful sticky squish as I sit here this morning. I'll change in about two hours and plan on wearing a Tena Ultima diaper to work.

• Like 1

What else would I be in? A Northshore MegaMx: Right?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

What else would I be in? A Northshore MegaMx: Right?

NOT!!! Rally? Me using a throw=away; when was THAT ever a thing?

I am still in the same BabyDoll that I was in then and it is still not wet enough to really need a change

My last Crinklz diaper for the evening. Not to worry, I have other brands in my stash of diapers. Oh my goodness, my tummy is making weird sounds. I hope I can make it until tomorrow morning when I can mess in the early morning solitude before my wife gets up without offending her olfactory sensitivity. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can... I will try to provide an update in the morning. 

Update: I am getting my money's worth out of this last Crinklz diaper this morning, very wet and messy. I messed as soon as I got out of bed, literally, when my feet hit the floor my poopy hit my diaper. Now, nice and warm and squishy. Cupping my hand over the front of my wet diaper and patting/squeezing the front, while my messy load squishes in the back is a morning experience that never gets old.

• Like 1

Just got home a little bit ago and taped on a Rearz Critter Caboose.  One little wetting so far.  I really love the thickness of these diapers. 

I sent a message to Rearz.  Since they are upping the capacity of some of their diapers,  I suggested that they keep the Safari diaper the same,  but add a Super Safari version.  They quickly responded that they're way ahead of me and working on a new, updated version.  Not sure if they'll keep the original Safari diaper, but that would be nice.

Last night I put on a Tena Active Fit Ultima diaper with a thin cloth microfiber insert. I wet throughout the night, everything is conscious and volitional since I am not incontinent. I woke up pretty wet but no leaks. I decided to reach in my diaper and pull out the wet cloth microfiber insert, then rinsed it out, and messed my diaper while in the kitchen. Now I am sitting here so content and comfortable, enjoying all the sensations of my wet and poopy diaper. Best way to start the day--a wet, warm, lumpy, sticky, and squishy diaper, patting and squeezing the front of my diaper. I'll change in about 2 hours.

• Like 1

I have been in a BareBum diaper for 11 hours. I went to work, wet a few times (no floods), and then I was able to leave at about noon and work the rest of the day remotely. I just finished dinner with my beautiful wife, and now it's time to change and get a fresh diaper on for the evening. My wife passively accepts my diapers which means I change myself. For the evening I have a NS Supreme purple diaper all ready with a dusting of powder in the diaper. See you tomorrow morning when I will be wet and hopefully messy shortly after I get out of bed.

Update: Oh my goodness, am I ever wet and messy this morning. My NS Supreme diaper is loaded front, middle, and back. It just doesn't get much better. I plan to exercise and won't change for about two hours. For work today, I have a Tena Active Slip Ultima plastic back diaper ready to go...and go in while at work, just wetting though.

• Like 1

Now I'm in a cloth backed 4 tape Attends, slightly wet.  Friday I went out of town for a back massage and to do my Christmas shopping.  I put on a Betterdry with a booster pad before leaving around 9am and got home about 6pm very very wet!

• Like 2