LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am wearing my first NRY STR8UP blue diaper. I wet during the night and now up this morning very wet and just messed. The diaper is comfortable, holding up nicely, no leaks, fairly quiet, reasonable expansion/bulge from wetting, and of course squishy, but that's from me not the diaper. I like the blue color, very pleasing.

• Like 1

I just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales with a 2XL Northshore Care booster pad in it.  The Mermaid Tales diaper is already super thick and comfy.  It feels amazing right now with the booster it it. So much diaper in-between my legs right now.  I don't think that I can conceal this diaper,  at least with just my jeans on. Can't wait to wet it several times today. 

My Crinklz Fairytale diaper is soaked and messy and what a great diaper, no leaks, I just checked my chair. I actually went to bed wet, while watching television with my wife I could not hold it and had a moderate wetting that resulted in a "pee pee shudder" and momentary glassy eye gaze. My wife noticed and asked me if I just wet my diaper to which I answered affirmatively and we continued to watch the program as if nothing happened. She asked me later if I was going to change (unfortunately she doesn't change me) and I told her that I wasn't that wet. I wet more during the night, got up with a large wet expanded diaper in the front and crotch and then proceeded to go poopy in my diaper. My wife will be in bed for several more hours which will give me an opportunity to thoroughly enjoy my very wet and messy Crinklz diaper. Again. what a fantastic diaper, soft plastic, pink background with various Fairytale figures, and sooo absorbent. I hope I don't strain my back with the weight of my diaper!!! Tapes are excellent, keeping my wet and soiled diaper firmly in place.

Well, technically not a diaper but as thick as one.  I'm in my REARZ Lil Rebels training pants with clear double layer rustle plastic pants over them and I am wet.  I am a bit surprised at how quickly these training pants got wet but the plan is to keep wetting to see how long I can wear them before needing to change into an actual diaper.  It's been about an hour that I have been in them and wet.

• Like 1

About to change from one Petite BabyDoll into anothier. It lliks like the Petite will be the new base for the  "standard" BabyDoll. What it will be called I do not know. It might just be "BabyDoll", and the one with the stay-dry liner being "Special [something adorably feminine] BabyDoll"

Merry Christmas to all and to all a wet and messy diaper, as is my Cushies Ultra diaper. We will be going over to sister-in-law's and other family from my wife's side. After I change my current wet and messy Cushies Ultra diaper, I am planning to wear an Abena M4 diaper with SatintheMaidenUSA diaper pants for the rest of the day. I will probably already be wet when we leave, but I will be careful about my diaper's capacity, don't want any leaks.

I changed my Massive Messy Diaper (see "Stinky Squishy, and Proud") and I am now in my office getting ready for my day in a Bambino Classico V2 diaper. Still dry, but not for long...actually make that a little wet now.

Update: Halfway through the day, and pretty wet. but should last me until I get home.

I had something strange happen to my Abena L4 this morning.  I had the lower left tape break.  It snapped right at the fold.  Right now the top tape is doing all the heavy lifting as my diaper is pretty wet right now.  Hope this doesn't become a thing as it's the 2nd diaper from a new bag....

1 hour ago, drynot said:

I had something strange happen to my Abena L4 this morning.  I had the lower left tape break.  It snapped right at the fold.  Right now the top tape is doing all the heavy lifting as my diaper is pretty wet right now.  Hope this doesn't become a thing as it's the 2nd diaper from a new bag....

I've found that to be factory-behaviour for Abena L4.  I can recommend masking tape to repair.

I save my ATN for when I can enjoy the plastic back of it and not just a plastic pant. Well I have a couple packs that are maybe a year old, but kept in a cool dry closet .  I had a tape separate from the blue tab, but not a big deal, unless I wanted to re fasten it. But I was able to pull out the inside stuffing that I use for nite,,,,, and play in the left over ATN by itself , for my morning ....

7 hours ago, oznl said:

I've found that to be factory-behaviour for Abena L4.  I can recommend masking tape to repair.

Like I mentioned...this is a first for me with the Abena's.  I'm happy to report that I'm in ANOTHER L4 right now and no tape breakage.

My morning diaper is very wet, not leaking, but no messy diaper this morning. I guess yesterday's massively poopy diaper made today just a wet diaper, but still feels warm and comfy. Oh, by the way, an Attends Premier diaper and Babykins Taffeta yellow pants.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

wearing a some what wet tykables waddler diapee

Update: see 'How many of us are sitting in a poopy Diaper' but Just got my extremely squishy messy tykables waddler diaper change also had shower not because of the poopy nappy just because i needed one. now wearing a tykables overnights with a booster also have got a locking diaper cover on. Btw had a little accident while mommy was tapping up my diaper😁😁😁. Now going to start winding down for night night.

9 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Just been changed into a freshly clean dry tykables galactic diaper that won't be dry for long so can start winding down for sleepy time.

I bet baby feels so happy to be in a clean, dry, freshly powdered diaper. I love being in a clean diaper myself, especially after making a huge messy wessy in my diaper. That's why Mommies are the best!

• Like 2

I'm about to change a very wet Tena Ultima diaper that I have had on for 8 hours. My wife and I were visiting family 2.5 hours drive away. We left yesterday, spent the night (I did not wear a diaper to bed and had the inconvenience of getting up twice during the night to pee). I packed the Tena Ultima diaper and put it on at about 7:00 am. We visited more and left at 11:00 am. I had coffee and wet three times on the way home with my wife driving. I had several peegasms in the car, wet more once at home, and now totally ready for a dry diaper, I think a nice Crinklz Fairytale diaper for the rest of the day, evening, and bed, I might have to go to bed slightly wet, but I don't mind at all.

tena proskin pants super level capacity, my everyday nappy.

not the greatest for poo poo

but they swell up nice, and wick even better

as a bonus i got them on offer buy 4 packs get the 5th pack free