LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am at my office already. I have on the new Cushies Ultra diaper for the day and if I can I will try to keep you updated about the diaper's performance and discretion as I wet throughout the day, no guarantees that I can keep you informed, pretty busy day but the diapers will help.

Update: 4 hours and several good wettings and the Cushies Ultra is doing well. I didn't mention, but others have, the Cushies Ultra is smaller than most diapers, and fits like a hip hunger pair of panties. OK by me. Discretion is acceptable.

Actually I was going through the back of my closet taking out package after package of diapers looking for a specific pair of plastic pants when I came across a package of adult pull ups.  It's not a diaper but I put one on anyway.  Never did find the plastic pants I was looking for but the pull up will do for about an hour or so until I get ready for my annual out of town Christmas shopping in a boosted Betterdry in about an hour and a half.  The plastic pants are just in case.  I've been really wetting a lot and after 6 hours in an Abena L4 yesterday I was leaking bad in my plastic pants.  The diaper had to have weighed upwards of 4 to 5 pounds when I took it off.  The Betterdry I plan on wearing today should last longer but I'm adding a booster pad and the plastic pants just in case.  

58 minutes ago, drynot said:

I'm in a Rearz Daydreamer diaper right now. 

I found them to be very comfortable - let us know what you think. The transparent cover is interesting - this is a diaper that keeps no secrets. I feel slightly self-conscious in front of my wife in them, lol. 

I'm in a Rearz Lil' Squirts splash right now, although it's about done, and I have to run some errands, so I'll be changing it shortly. Probably swap it for a short-term diaper like a Tena, and then take a shower before I go to bed in something heavy duty. 

Wearing a Rearz Inspire Select.  I got these a few years ago and had 1 bag left.  They're not really all that good. Gonna burn through these to get rid of them.

14 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am at my office already. I have on the new Cushies Ultra diaper for the day

Wasn't able to get any of those.   I'm assuming they're cut more like the PeekABU then though I thought their posting said it was like Little Paws.

Started with Crinklz Astronaut. Made a horrible mess in that one. Now in a Wellness Superio. Kinda went through my collection. I should be good on plastic backs for a while. Got cloth backs for emergency use as well. 

I am getting ready to change a very wet Cushies cloth back diaper that I have had on for about 9 hours for a dry Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants for the night. By the way, no leaks from my Cushies diaper. It's conceivable that my wife does not have a clue how wet I am.

After a BabyDoll bubble bath, a Petite BabyDoll Since 7 PM EST which I first wet at 8. I expect it to not really need changing until 7 AM, by which time it should be quite wet

Changed out of my previous diaper at 7:30 AM into another Petitie BabyDoll at 8:30 and wet it at 8:50 or so, I will see if it will last 12 hours

I am in my office now after changing my wet and messy morning Cushies Ultra diaper. I guess I am in an "ultra" mood because now I have on a Tena Ultra diaper with a medium booster and a pair of nylon full cut white panties over my diaper. I am dry, finishing a cup of coffee at my desk while I get ready for the day. Colleagues aren't in yet. I will wet throughout the day and try to be careful not to flood or soak my diaper to avoid a press-out leak in the back of my pants. I nice wet, warm diaper will help me get through the day without anyone knowing my little secret...I hope!🤔

22 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Changed out of my previous diaper at 7:30 AM into another Petitie BabyDoll at 8:30 and wet it at 8:50 or so, I will see if it will last 12 hours

Changed out of that at about 7:50 PM into the one I am in now, which is very wet and which I will take off and clean up. This proves that the Petite BabyDoll will go for about 12 hours, which means that without the liner, It should go for 8 or 9. With a booster it should go for at least 15 and 10-1/2 respectively

This is not a baby diaper, it is a bedwetter/over-age wetter/ long trip diaper/punishment/chastizement diaper. If you are planning to go for more than 12 hours, you should double up

The booster should be made from 2 normal, Gerber style prefolds or something not as thick as the center section of the BabyDoll so that it does not keep the wet against the skin between the legs for any length of time as that area is very delicate