LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just in my second pull-up for the evening , each lined with a cloth cotton baby blanket, (2 ft by 2 ft cotton blanket)

Sadly, none.  That was not the plan.  I wore a Betterdry diaper to bed last night for about 7-1/2 hours and it was super soaked.  Glad I had plastic pants on over it but even then the inside of those plastic pans were damp and wet in a few places.  I usually get the house to myself Saturday late in the morning on days I don't have to work, but a family member had an ongoing medical emergency that took us to the ER for several hours.  It's still not totally resolved and going home, it was too late for said family member to go to work for just a couple hours, so I didn't get the house to myself until after 6:30 this evening.  By that time I wouldn't have had more than 2 or 3 hours to enjoy so I forgo the diaper today, even though it is sitting ready to go in my bedroom.  Maybe for a few hours tomorrow.  I'll see,  Not sure when I'll get another Saturday off in the near future.