LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A Petitie BabyDoll, since I only needed about 6 hours. I will soon change out into a French BabyDoll

This morning I'm in a wet pink megamax, and on top of that I'm wearing a green onesie: when I get up in a couple of hours I will change again and be prepared to go to my PT appointment at that time I will probably be wearing a megamax diaper and I'm not sure what color followed by a pair of trifecta's and my street clothes.

😊😊

I'm wearing my usual cloth diaper with two Zorb inserts and PUL liners. They're a bit damp, and I have a small mess that I'm sitting on. This is really nice. I think I'll enjoy it until the diaper is wet through and through.

Yesterday I received my first order of Trest diapers. It's 4:58 PM and I put on the Trest diaper at 4:30. I am drinking some Polar Black Cherry Selzer water and I am sure that I will be going to bed wet. The dry diaper under my pants seems discreet enough, no comments from wife a few minutes ago when I walked by to go the laptop. Can't wait for tomorrow morning to see how wet I am and how expanded the Trest diaper is so I can determine whether or not I can wear the Trest diaper discreetly in public. I hope to also be messy shortly after I get up tomorrow morning. So I guess you can call this a "Trest test."

11 hours ago, Moochie said:

Yesterday I received my first order of Trest diapers. It's 4:58 PM and I put on the Trest diaper at 4:30. I am drinking some Polar Black Cherry Selzer water and I am sure that I will be going to bed wet. The dry diaper under my pants seems discreet enough, no comments from wife a few minutes ago when I walked by to go the laptop. Can't wait for tomorrow morning to see how wet I am and how expanded the Trest diaper is so I can determine whether or not I can wear the Trest diaper discreetly in public. I hope to also be messy shortly after I get up tomorrow morning. So I guess you can call this a "Trest test."

UPDATE: It's morning and I am of course wet and then messed my Trest diaper walking down the stairs. All is well, and more capacity is pending. I think with proper clothing I can wear a wet Trest diaper during the day without a suspicious eye.

A wet and messy pink Trest diaper this morning. An excellent diaper, but in all honesty, too much diaper for me. I can get by at night and during the day with Magnifico, Cushies, BareBum, Classico V2, NS Supreme, Tena Ultima and others.

• Like 1