LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Another morning and that means another wet and messy diaper, this time an Attends Premier diaper. After I change I am going to wear a Tranquilty ATN diaper and turquoise Satin MaidentheUSA diaper pants (check them out on ETSY) very nice.

I am in my office right now wearing a nice pair of jeans, an untucked shirt, and a sport coat and my diaper is a Magnifico diaper today. I thought this diaper might be a little bulky for the office, but I will be just fine. I am halfway through the day and I am wet, by the end of the day I will be very wet. Two-three drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean throughout the day.

As always, I am wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants.  Cotton gauze diapers are what i wore as a baby along with either rubber pants or plastic pants. Later on when I was older and would have a few accidents at night, I was diapered with the same cloth diapers as i was as a baby along with gerber plastic pants. 

I just love the feeling of cotton gauze diapers and of course diaper pins. Most of my diapers are the large flat fold muslin diapers from Nicki's diapers. The large baby diapers fit great. I cover my diapers white the basic white frosted pvc covers from Baby-Pants.

• Like 1

I have the house to myself for about 4 hours so I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a booster pad, my xx large rustle plastic pants I got from Protex Medical and then one of my new 4X white onesies I also got from protex medical.  Over that I have a pair of blue camo short legged shorts.  Unfortunately, the onesie and shorts totally muffle the rustle from the plastic pants.  I guess the rustle pants work best for the "rustle" when just worn over a diaper with nothing else covering them.  Unfortunately, if I did that I'd probably get arrested walking around town on my upcoming vacation! 

• Haha 1

A Petite BabyDoll, which is half of a French BabyDoll< that I have been in since 10:30 Am, it is now 5;:33 PM. I will shortly be changed into a French BabyDoll for the night. The diapers is either very damp or very moderately wet. I should be changed by 6:30 PM which means that the diaper went for 8 hours and will probably be very wet by then. Inside the diaper I am very dry because of the waterproof liner worn under the cloth

I have been properly leaned up and properly diapered and pantied, in a Frnech BabyDoll  and a proper babydoll as of 7:20 and will probably not need to be changed until  mid-morning

I have an ABU Cushies on right now. I really like the look although I'm not sure I'm a fan of the 2-tape system. They are not easy get the fit quite right. Now if they came up with a 4-tape version they would have something. 😊

I am at work getting ready for my busy day in a Tranquility ATN diaper, a small booster, and a pair of turquoise full cut Maiden Form panties over my diapers. I am dry at the moment but at the end of the day I most definitely will be very wet. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper will keep me odor free and indeed with a pleasant smell when I wet.