LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just got ready for the evening waiting for severe thunder storms in an Attends Premier diaper and baby print BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pants over the white diapers for a more pleasing aesthetic look and the diaper pants will help keep my diaper from sagging when wet and more than likely messy after I get up tomorrow morning.

Update: It's morning and I am wet and now messy. I messed my diaper while walking downstairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Now, I am sitting here with a wet, warm, squishy diaper and a cup of hot coffee. The storms have passed and while some communities had wind damage from straight line winds, we were spared from any damage. All in all, an excellent morning.

Slightly wet cloth backed Attends.  It's a lower end diaper but good enough for about 3 hours.  I just finished 11 days straight working and this is my first time in diapers in 12 days.  I have 4 days off so I'm planning a big diaper day tomorrow when I get the house to myself.

Just changed my wet Little King's night diaper. Now in a Libero Sleep Tight size 10 pull-up with a little smile on my face. 😊

I find it kind of funny and ironic that I wear a pull-up meant to be used as night protection for older kids/teens as my day protection. 😂

A French BabyDoll, after a Babydoll bubble bath. One thing about using a French BabyDoll is that the non-woven material of the French Diaper under the cloth diaper holds the baby powder against my chastity area. Also, the inside of the diaper stays dry while the cloth part can get pretty wet. This also creates a thin air gap and it does not get sticky. All of this makes it better if the weather is warm or even very warm like in the 80's. This is also true about my babydoll, which will be loose-fitting with baby powder where it touches my body I was in the diaper by 6:20 and have not wet yet

Tena Maxi cloth backed from Mexico! I love these diapers. They have some blue accents and they have a plastic landing zone with tape tabs. Had not yet seen this style in the US. They are pretty comfortable and fit well. 

Also, I think I’m addicted to diapers. We’re on vacation and snuck out late at night to get these, and even put them on at the grocery store!

image.jpg

• Like 1

My Monday morning Attends Premier diaper is wet and messy, a great way to start the work week. Attends Premier diapers are convenient for me because a local medical supply store sells them. I am waiting for the female sales staff to say "enjoy" but very professional. They are the softest diaper and I wear plastic pants or satin or cotton/lycra diaper pants over them. I am fortunate to work 3 days a week, but wet and usually messy 7 days a week! For the office today I have an Aww So Cute diaper with several drops of baby powder scented oil to keep me smelling fresh and clean when I wet during the day.

I am in my office getting ready for the day. Under my adult casual business clothes I have on an Abena M4 cloth back diaper with a medium size booster and a pair of yellow Taffeta pants size medium from BabyKins in Canada. I am a little wet at the moment but as the day goes on my diaper will get wetter and wetter. I always use 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to make sure that i remain smelling fresh and clean throughout the day among coworkers, who of course do not know I have on a diaper, let alone a wet diaper (at least I hope they don't know).

I got home from work at about 4:00 and changed my wet Abena M4 cloth back diaper (see above post), now ready for bed in a Magnifico diaper.

Update: soaked but not leaking (yay) this morning, not even a press-out leak. I'm going to wear another one for work. Right now I am patting the wet front of my diaper, can you hear the wet thud?

Has anyone tried Baby Girl brand?  Very HTF, but completely worth the effort if you’re into vintage Pampers.  Just like the ones I began buying in 1977, toddler size in the purple box, when I started enjoying pretending to be a baby.  There are some really terrific juvenile adult diapers out there at this point, but Baby Girl is the only one with the thickness and bulk of vintage Pampers, what I quickly became so attached to.  So glad I found them!

85279C2C-0D4B-4345-A1D4-E867364E0F28.jpeg

I just got ready for a relaxing evening with a Bambino Classico v2 diaper. I will try to keep it dry before I go to bed, if not I will simply go to bed wet.

Update: It's now morning and here I am with a cup of hot coffee, and a wet, messy, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper. The solitude of the early morning with coffee and a wet and poopy diaper is one of the best ways to start the day. I won't change for several hours, but before my wife gets out of bed. I will also get my morning exercise in my wet and soiled diaper.