LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Very wet Betterdry that I have been in for 6-1/2 hours so far.  KINS plastic pants over it to help with any possible leaks.  I'll change in a while and go with an Abena L4.

I am ready for a quiet evening then bed in a Magnifico diaper. Perhaps an update in the morning but the forecast is wet with a high probability of messy.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am ready for a quiet evening then bed in a Magnifico diaper. Perhaps an update in the morning but the forecast is wet with a high probability of messy.

No diaper flooding in the forecast? 🤭

Just changed out of my very wet Tena slip maxi active fit night time diaper. 😀

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

Update: My forecast was accurate! Morning diaper is wet and messed while in the kitchen getting coffee. I sat down to check email on my phone, got me coffee, walked to the computer, and now enjoying my second squish sitting here. I won't change for a good several hours and plan to get my morning exercise with my wet and messy diaper. When I am ready to change, I think I will go with an Attends Premier diaper covered securely in plastic pants. I doubt whether my wife will even know, but she doesn't care, and passively accepts my diapers--no participation though. I am courteous and don't mess my diapers around my wife and I also use several drops of scented oil in my diaper to make sure I smell fresh and clean when wet for a good 6-8 hours. No pee pee odor, just fresh but oh so wet.

Nothing at the moment. Used an Attends late Saturday/early Sunday. Decided on a Rearz DinoRawrz late Sunday night, and used that until noon this morning before trudging out to work for a meeting. 

My morning diaper is very wet, no messes this morning. The diaper is a Bambino Magnifico, probably one of the best fitting diapers I have tried because of the stretch side panels and the hybrid plastic back coupled with a hook and loop fastening system. I am going to wear one to work today as well.

I’m actually wearing a homemade, which I’m calling Perverts.  They are modeled on the original Pampers, what I wore, two taped together, when I began pursuing ABDL, so a very long time ago.

What’s new here is the backsheet made from a trash compactor bag, so very thick and noisy.  One of my fantasies is Mommy getting a kick out of how noisy diapers are, giggling with her friend over coffee while I’m playing in the other room.  Obviously, it’s, first of all, embarrassing to be treated like like a baby, diapered even, but then Mommy’s best friend finds out, and so now all her girlfriends are going to know!  Oh, well, I accept that for being able to breastfeed in a wet diaper before sex!

Mommy may giggle, but there’s a limit to my humiliation, so she added a pair of plastic pants to keep the noise down.  Doesn’t work, however, and now I feel like a bigger baby than ever!

Would love to hear from anyone who has tried making their own, and the reason.  As I say, with me it is a particular style that is unavailable, and now more noise, better fantasy.

E0F745DE-E701-47C0-ADE9-BB0935757F8D.jpeg

9306C767-349B-46A9-B66D-D9134D8EC586.jpeg

40FD0AC1-554B-4533-B40A-60C3772BC091.jpeg

B53B54D7-C8E6-4B51-BA29-B40B621AA46F.jpeg

D3549E3A-1103-48D5-96B4-046494058A54.jpeg

Nice, just not sure I like the name "Perverts".  Many of us with the AB/DL fetish don't think of ourselves as perverts and it kind of makes me think a little about pedofiles since it is diapers.

On 6/24/2023 at 1:22 PM, rusty pins said:

Attends are thinner (as you can see) more like a store brand, but I use them for times I'll only be able to wear for 2 to 3 hours.  Looks like you really enjoy wearing them (as you can also see!)

I enjoy pretry much all diapers! This is my nighttime Tena Flex that I’m wearing  tonight 

image.jpg

A dry Abena M4 cloth back diaper for the night. While I prefer plastic back diapers it is too hot and humid so I went with cloth back diapers for the evening and then bed, I hope to stay dry, but it is not unusual for me to go to bed a little wet, certainly not soaking wet.

Update: It's now morning and I am very wet but fortunately not leaking. Due to the weight of my wet diaper, I have quite the diaper sag going on.

I rarely contribute to Daily Diapers while at work, but have a short opportunity now to disclose that my Aww So Cute diaper is pretty wet, but I think it will last for several more hours until I get home. I'll eat dinner with my wife and then rinse off and change into a dry diaper for the evening.