LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am in my office at work in a wet Tena Ultima diaper. My office door is currently closed, but I will later simply go about my day just like my colleagues at work except I will be in a wet diaper that is my little secret.

Absolutely destroyed an InControl Original diaper today.  It was basically leaking from both leg gathers and front waistband.  That diaper was HEAVY when I finally took it off a couple of minutes ago....

I don't usually comment on the daily diaper, but I am on my own for a few weeks and bored . I am getting ready to change out of my pull-up Wallmart, yes I said Walmart, they are way better for small leaks than Depends and others. I am gettin ready to get into an ATN I LOVE them.

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet Bambino Classico V2 diaper, no messes this morning for some reason. I have to decide what diaper to wear to work, I think a Tena ProSkin Super diaper, a booster, and plastic pants under my adult clothes should permit me to enjoy a wet, warm diaper with dry adult pants during the day with the added discretion of an untucked shirt and sport coat.

I got two free samples of pull ups in my last NS order so I thought I would try them. Right now I have a black pull up size medium that is wet and messy. It is holding up good, fits very snug, holds a lot, and is discreet. Although I prefer diapers, and wouldn't order pull ups, these pull ups are good. I just didn't want them to go unused.

I finally got a Saturday off with the house to myself, so I'm doing a pre-vacation test on a TREST diaper.  I need to know if, as people and their website says, it will hold a ton and last me about 12 hours or more without needing a change.  I put it on about midnight and so far I have been wearing it for 7 hours.  It's very squishy with the SAP and while the back and lower back of the diaper is dry, the crotch and part way up the front is wet and has swollen to the point it's getting hard to pull up my jeans due to the thickness in the crotch.  That shouldn't be a problem with the short legged shorts I plan to wear which are a size larger than my jeans, plus a snap crotch onesie over it.  I plan to be in this diaper at least another 5 to 6 hours to give it a really good test.  They do fit high in the back which I like and they do have a landing strip in front for the tapes, but I wish they had double tapes like other diapers in case you have to reposition one to fit the diaper tighter.  I was able to peal a tape loose from the landing strip to reposition it, but it was hard and slow going.  I can tell it will keep sagging the wetter it gets and there is an obvious bulge in the lower seat of my jeans.  I'm hoping for the best with this diaper as they were not cheap, but the plan is to not have to stop and change diapers from the time I leave home at 8am on the first day until I get to my hotel around 8pm (with three stops at some museums along the way).  I also plan on wearing one at the amusement park all day as well for about 10 or 11 hours, however I will bring along a Betterdry diaper in case I need to change in the park.

• Like 1

Started the evening with a Dependco cloth diaper, while going out to eat. My friend and I went out for a ride for a bit before we called it a night. (He has to work at 7 this morning.)  I came back and while trying to get something thrown together for the rest of the night, I ended up pooping in the cloth diaper. Not a huge mess, a quick rinse worked before putting on a Rearz Dinosaur and taking a drive by myself. Had to poop, but figure one poopy diaper was enough for the night. Still sitting here on my Rearz, playing Disney Speedstorm, trying to stay hydrated and wet. 

On 6/17/2023 at 7:21 AM, rusty pins said:

I finally got a Saturday off with the house to myself, so I'm doing a pre-vacation test on a TREST diaper.  I need to know if, as people and their website says, it will hold a ton and last me about 12 hours or more without needing a change.  I put it on about midnight and so far I have been wearing it for 7 hours.  It's very squishy with the SAP and while the back and lower back of the diaper is dry, the crotch and part way up the front is wet and has swollen to the point it's getting hard to pull up my jeans due to the thickness in the crotch.  That shouldn't be a problem with the short legged shorts I plan to wear which are a size larger than my jeans, plus a snap crotch onesie over it.  I plan to be in this diaper at least another 5 to 6 hours to give it a really good test.  They do fit high in the back which I like and they do have a landing strip in front for the tapes, but I wish they had double tapes like other diapers in case you have to reposition one to fit the diaper tighter.  I was able to peal a tape loose from the landing strip to reposition it, but it was hard and slow going.  I can tell it will keep sagging the wetter it gets and there is an obvious bulge in the lower seat of my jeans.  I'm hoping for the best with this diaper as they were not cheap, but the plan is to not have to stop and change diapers from the time I leave home at 8am on the first day until I get to my hotel around 8pm (with three stops at some museums along the way).  I also plan on wearing one at the amusement park all day as well for about 10 or 11 hours, however I will bring along a Betterdry diaper in case I need to change in the park.

None at the moment, but after testing the TREST diaper from yesterdays post, I figure I will probably not be able to wear it for 12 hours on my trip when stopping 3 times along the way for some museums.  At 9 hours it started to leak and was so heavy it was sagging really bad, even with waterproof pants and a onesie to try and help hold it up.  I had to hold it up around my waist with my hand just to walk around the house.  Maybe just sitting in the car driving all day with waterproof pants on would make it 12 hours, but not when I'll be getting out and walking around museums and all day at a big amusement park.  Looks like a diaper change will be needed half way through the days after all.

Although I get up very early, I had to get up earlier because of excruciating leg cramps. Better now and my Abena M4 cloth back diaper is wet and messy, The tapes were coming undone so I had to reinforce them with printed Duck Tape. I just got out a Magnifico diaper for work, a little thicker than my typical work diaper but an untucked shirt and sport coat will help with discretion.

A French BabyDoll as part of a weekend that began with a long BabyDoll bubble bath

Then BabyDoll Tath, Body and Baby Oil is used at each change

Then the French BabyDoll Diaper

large.1783199405_snap-on1.jpg.7125d4f975

Then the usual additiona rubber panties to "keep your wet to yourself"

light ivory rubber panty

The rubber panties that are part o the Pearl babydoll set

light ivory rubber panty

Then the little pear colored babydoll

That is what my weekend is

Another Rearz Dinosaur. Been in it since midnight. Nice and thick now. Surprisingly, no mess at this time, even though I know it’s building. May rinse off and go get a lotto ticket before bedtime. Back to work tonight. 

I am at my desk getting ready for my day in a professional office atmosphere. I was going to wear a Magnifico diaper but changed my mind and I have on a Tranquility ATN with a cloth microfiber booster and a pair of panties over my diaper for both aesthetics and to help if my diaper sags during the day. My adult outer clothing consists of regular casual pants, an untucked shirt and a sport coat. I am still dry but it is very early. I will be quite wet when I return home, and depending on just how wet I am I will eat dinner with my wife still in my wet diaper or I will change into a dry diaper for the evening. I am discreet, coworkers do not know...I think...:think:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Moochie said:

Although I get up very early, I had to get up earlier because of excruciating leg cramps. Better now and my Abena M4 cloth back diaper is wet and messy, The tapes were coming undone so I had to reinforce them with printed Duck Tape.

Like this?  https://us.hardtunedstore.com/products/duck-tape?currency=USD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Oq3x6_Q_wIVP-bjBx2utADtEAQYAiABEgLR4_D_BwE

A wet and messy Magnifico diaper this morning along with a cup of coffee. I plan to go out for a jog in my wet and messy diaper, then change for work. I think a NS Supreme purple diaper is on the agenda for work with several drops of baby powder scented oil to keep me smelling fresh and clean at work when I wet.

• Like 1