LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Now in a plastic backed Molicare I put on about an hour and a half ago.  It should easily last me until around 8pm when I will remove it, shower and go back to regular underpants overnight as I have to work tomorrow, the only break in my 5 days of 24 hour diaper wearing.  You can bet when I get home tomorrow about 3:30 in the afternoon it won't be long before I'll be back in diapers!  This opportunity of having the house to myself for 5 days and off of work only happens once or twice a year so I'm taking full advantage of being in diapers as much as possible.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

A White Northshore Supreme, and well after an hour or two it's really not white anymore.

Ooooh nooo! LOL 😆 

As promised, I got home around 3:30PM after work today and it wasn't long before I had a fresh Betterdry diaper on.  Well, it's not so fresh anymore because I have wet it a couple times!  When this one comes off it will be another XP5000 for bed, then in the morning another Betterdry, my last day of having the house to myself and no working!

wearing a wet pink mega Max probably wet at least four times! luckily I did that - as I have been thirsty for some reason, and then I had to go do an errand with my step mom.

Changer out of a pretty wet and very messy Rearz Critter Caboose and into an ABU PeekABU. 

Been doing some chores around the house and drinking some home brew, so my ABU diaper is already kinda wet.

I’m bummed because I didn’t get to pad up this weekend. I had to cover my normal nights off due to my reliever being sick. Hoping she’ll volunteer to pick up a couple of days, but I’m not counting on it. 

Sitting here in a wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper with a NS purple Supreme diaper already out and powdered for my day at work. I'll wet during the day but no messing at work for obvious reasons.

The usual French BabyDoll that I have been in since 8 pm and first wet by 8:30 and it is now. 6:30 and the diaper is still mostly dry and my chastity area is almost completly dry. And I have wet about 4 or 5 times overnight. If need be, the French BabyDoll can go 16 hours between changes

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The usual French BabyDoll that I have been in since 8 pm and first wet by 8:30 and it is now. 6:30 and the diaper is still mostly dry and my chastity area is almost completly dry. And I have wet about 4 or 5 times overnight. If need be, the French BabyDoll can go 16 hours between changes

At 11 AM I changed out of a quite wet French BabyDoll into a Petite BabyDoll, which I am still in now, out of which I will change in a couple of hours into another Frnech BabyDoll for the night