LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

After yesterday's plumbing emergency and $420.00 later, I am enjoying an early Sunday morning in a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper, so warm and squishy sitting here at the moment. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in this wet and poopy diaper.

After a good night's sleep, I took off my black megamax and my white trifectas And I'm about ready to take a hot shower! don't know what color I'll put on afterwards Maybe I'll put on some pink ones, diaper and trifectas. 😍😍

Tranquility slimline. Mildly wet. Not full, definitely something back there.   Probably gonna kick back for a minute before cleaning up and getting ready for church. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Forgot sonething

Happy Monday and starting this special week in a wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper. I am starting a new job today, decided to return to my professional roots but also decided to cut back and work three days a week. I am fortunate that I don't have to work but want to continue to contribute to my profession and society in general, and people in particular. Will I wear diapers to my new position? But, of course, I think a Tena Active Fit Ultima plastic back diaper will work just fine. I'm disappointed because I heard that these diapers are becoming difficult to acquire in the U.S. As usual, I'll wet during the day, but certainly no messy diapers. Several drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean.

Sitting here in just a wet and messy Rearz Lil Monsters diaper.  It's been a while since I have been diapered and it feels really good to be back in one. A really loaded one.

Have a Rearz Critter Caboose on deck for when I'm ready for a change.

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

Happy Monday and starting this special week in a wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper. I am starting a new job today, decided to return to my professional roots but also decided to cut back and work three days a week. I am fortunate that I don't have to work but want to continue to contribute to my profession and society in general, and people in particular. Will I wear diapers to my new position? But, of course!  As usual, I'll wet during the day, but certainly no messy diapers. Several drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean.

And keep your new co-workers wondering what that smell is whenever you get near them, and checking out the bulge in your work pants too!

• Like 1

I'm wearing a blue NRU STR8UP right now. Almost unused :)

But I'm going to visit an old friend in a retirement home later today and want to make sure that I don't leak.

Not if it would be a problem in such a place :)

Another morning with a wet, messy, and heavy Attends Premier diaper. While I prefer plastic back diapers, for variety I also use cloth back disposable diapers. They are very soft, but sag substantially when very wet, so much that without some type of support the diaper will literally slide off my hips under the weight of being so wet, and sometimes messy. I don't have a onesie and am not interested in getting any, but I do of course have plastic pants, PUL pants and several rubber pants that will hold up the sagging diaper. I also have some printed cotton/lycra diaper pants from BigTots and satin diaper pants from SatinMaiden the USA (I think that is the name or something similar). I also will use just regular full cut women's nylon panties over the cloth back diapers for support, I also like the aesthetic look. Wet, warm, and squishy this morning, sooo nice.😌

Glad you asked!  Betterdry at the moment!  I'm starting 5 days with the house to myself and off work except for one of those days.  My plan is to be in diapers the whole time except while at work and a therapy appointment this afternoon.  Toilet off limits, but I am open to going diaperless if a situation comes up that dictates it.  Otherwise the plan is for Betterdry, the Beyond XP5000 that I'm getting delivered today, Abena L4, Molicare and maybe even lower end cloth backed Attends.

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Glad you asked!  Betterdry at the moment!  I'm starting 5 days with the house to myself and off work except for one of those days.  My plan is to be in diapers the whole time except while at work and a therapy appointment this afternoon.  Toilet off limits, but I am open to going diaperless if a situation comes up that dictates it.  Otherwise the plan is for Betterdry, the Beyond XP5000 that I'm getting delivered today, Abena L4, Molicare and maybe even lower end cloth backed Attends.

Enjoy.

It is now 6am and I am in the Beyond XP5000 that I wore to bed last night.  I put it on about 10pm and it's been 8 hours and still has capacity.  This is my first Beyond XP5000 and while I am a little impressed by the capacity, I do have some issues overall.  The plastic backed diaper with Velcro refastinable tapes is a good idea, however the tapes would not stay attached very well.  I pulled my diaper tight as usual to get a good fit but the tapes loosened.  I finally solved the problem by taping them in position and then using a diaper pin through the tapes and diaper to hold it and keep the tapes in place.  The plan is to keep this on as long as possible to see how much it holds overall.

When I was a real baby a long time ago, I was put into only cloth diapers and plastic pants. It is something I actually remember from being around three I think. I can actually remember being diapered for bed sometimes. Because of that, my desire and fascination of diapers and wanting to experience it again has resulted in using only cloth diapers and plastic pants again. There is a lot of choices out there, which wasn't always the case. I like them thick so I use a Birdseye contour diaper with a folded up flat diaper, both from baby-pants.com. I also use their plastic pants. I also place a regular white towel, 20 x 40, over the diapers, folded up double for extra thickness and padding.

• Like 1

Still in the Beyond XP5000 diaper I wore to bed last night.  I put it on around 9:30pm and it's now 7am and really soaked!  Even my onesie isn't holding it up that well, but it would be way worse if I didn't have the onesie on!  It's very heavy and soaked front to back but in spite of all that it's not leaking yet, not even any press out leaks from sitting!  In a while I'll shower and change into a Betterdry for the day.