LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

An hour and a half ago, I was changed into a Frnech BabyDoll which I will probably be in until about 11 Am tomorrow; about 15 hours from now. The French BabyDoll is super padded, being both thick and uniformly so across the whole diaper. It is impossible for personbeing spanked to feel much of anything through this diaper, which is one of the reason why tickling is one of the preferred ways to  punish or chastize, along with the fact that spanking is too coarse for a girl

Cloth backed Attends this morning for a couple hours.  I may change into a McKesson when this one needs to be changed. 

Not getting a lot of diaper time based on my work and not having the house to myself, but in 2-1/2 weeks I have a few days off with the house to myself and have already been figuring out what brands of diapers I'll order.  Betterdry is my go to premium one but XP Medical is out of my size so I will probably be getting a package of Beyond XP5000, maybe Betterdry Day diapers if the others are not in stock when I order in a couple weeks, or maybe some Abena L4.  My goal again is to go 24 hours in diapers on my days off, and that means diapers for everything everywhere.

Used up what I think was my last Member’s Mark large last night. (I think I have a bag of that buried in my stash, but those will be absolutely last resort. Got a soaked Tranquility Slimline on now. Should change soon, but I feel that back pressure, so might want to fill this one first., maybe?

• Like 1

Unfortunately none, I ran out last night 🤒

I tried to get some Tena slips on the way home but the chemist I stopped by only had Depends, and I am not a big fan of them. I would have got Molicare but they didn't have any of them either. 

I will stop by a wholesaler in Dandenong tomorrow to stock up.

I still fit into Drynights and they were on special last time I looked, maybe I can go grab a pack from Safeway 🤔

Wet Tranquility Slimline. That one went on a slight adventure. 

I’m playing my game, listening to the police scanner on my night off. Then I hear the address of the hotel I work at, stating that there was a suspicious Hispanic guy wandering around the parking lot. I started thinking of a guy I checked in the night before and had the gal relieving me get me on who was in that room. She gave me a name,  and I decided to call and confirm. Instead, some guy picked up the phone. So, I’m thinking worse case scenario, got dressed with this diaper on. Got out there, everything seemed okay. So, that was fun. 

Back to the original subject, may be time to change soon. 

Rearz Dino Elite tonight.  Tried the dryer fluff method the other day on a few different diapers.  This is the 2nd one from that test.  The first was a Crinklz Buccaneer, which I nearly used to max capacity.  But that was still about 14-15 hours.  I only left them in there for about 2 minutes - and I can see that the Better Dry and the other Crinklz I had put in didn't fluff up quite as much as the Buccaneer. 

• Like 1

right now I am in a wet blue Mega Max. I've been wearing it since last night when I changed. thank God for these diapers because they are so awesome, and they actually last 8 hours, but when I end up, I will know that ive used it, not only will I notice because of the weight, but because of my water intake being lower than normal, it'll probably be very very very pungent. because of my acid reflux, i've been trying to pound the water to my system to be able to kill it off, but thanks to my medicine, the acid has been in check for awhile.

I'd better go change this thing before I end up filling it up anymore, because I'm afraid if I wear any longer, I will flood it out and I will have a mess to clean up under me as well as within the diaper!

hope everybody had a really awesome Easter, For those who celebrate, and that you were able to enjoy time with your families as well. all is well here, and I was able to relax and let my medicine work, and now it feels a lot better for me.

Brian

• Like 2

A very wet and just a little mess in my morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper I have a Tena Super Pro-Skin cloth back diaper to change into later. They were just delivered yesterday and this will be my first use of them. They are quite thin, so I will have to be mindful of my wetting and the diaper's capacity during the course of my day. If I have time later, perhaps I will give a review of my experiences with the Tena Super diapers.

Update: I have been in and wetting the Tena Super for 8 hours now and all is well. They initially are very comfortable, soft, and silent. After multiple wettings but no "floods" I am not experiencing any leaks. I do feel a little wet/clammy, but I actually like to feel a little wet. Definitely an excellent diaper for day time. I cannot attest to night time wetting, but I think I would recommend a booster and plastic pants just to be safe.

I had to change my wet and messy Tena ProSkin Super diaper much sooner than I wanted to this morning. I woke up wet and messed my diaper right away (after removing a wet cloth booster), but as soon as I got in the kitchen, I discovered a leak coming from our ceiling. I changed promptly, mopped up water on the floor, got my wife up, and we were at least able to locate the leak coming from an upstairs bathroom shut off valve. We turned off the valve and that has at least stopped the continued leaking (I would much rather be talking about a leaky diaper!!). Probably a fairly simple job, but we have a call into a plumber, and waiting for a return call since it is only 6:00 am. We will probably need new dry wall in the kitchen, but it could be much worse. So, I didn't have a chance to enjoy my wet and messy diaper, just a wet kitchen and bathroom that is certainly not enjoyed. But I can tell you a little about the Tena ProSkin Super diaper. I got them at LL Medico and I priced them out at $1.03 per diaper, very inexpensive. I wore and wet the diapers during the day for 6 to 8 hours without any problems. I decided to give the diaper a night trial, but I used a cloth baby diaper as a booster. No leaks, unlike my bathroom. As stated above, I removed the cloth insert before I messed my diaper. These diapers don't have internal leg guards (I think that's what you call them) but the crotch is wide and contained my mess, although like I said, I could not wear my wet and messy diaper for as long as I normally do in the morning because of the plumbing emergency and getting my wife up. My wife certainly knows all about my diapers but I just don't mess my diaper around her. For the price point, Tena ProSkin Super diapers (cloth back) are really good diapers. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, a nice pair of plastic pants over the Tena ProSkin diaper not only provides added protection and security, but also the feeling of smooth, supple plastic pants over the diaper.

I have been in a French BabyDoll since 6:20 but did not wet until 7:45. I probably will not need a chage until 11:00 AM tomorrow. This is what it looks like laid out

large.1234708194_Frenchdiaper.jpg.1b290f

This was never a baby diaper, It was created fotr a 5 year old bedwetter gitrl

a very wet and big blue mega Max with a white trifecta cover. For some reason I've just been filling it every every chance I get, and I'm glad I had it on because there's no way I would I would have known, because, because once a release it's all over all to once.