LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I’m in a Tye dye Northshore Mega Max diaper with 6 boosters because I pooped so badly in front of my mom and now I’m not allowed to wear anything that covers my diaper. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I’m in a Tye dye Northshore Mega Max diaper with 6 boosters because I pooped so badly in front of my mom and now I’m not allowed to wear anything that covers my diaper. 

@Kawaharu

wow! must be very hard to move around with six boosters in your diaper! I tried it with four the other day and I could barely move myself!  Not only that, but for some reason when I taped up that diaper with the three boosters in there, apparently it didn't feel right when I had it on, And I think it leaked more than it did without the boosters! I guess I'll have to work on making sure they're put in properly He he he he he ❤️?❤️

Brian

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

wow! must be very hard to move around with six boosters in your diaper! I tried it with four the other day and I could barely move myself!  Not only that, but for some reason when I taped up that diaper with the three boosters in there, apparently it didn't feel right when I had it on, And I think it leaked more than it did without the boosters! I guess I'll have to work on making sure they're put in properly He he he he he ❤️?❤️

Brian

Being an adult baby, that's what I get for not keeping my diapers dry. Thick and bulky diapers are always a source to remind me why I am kept in diapers and why I am not potty trained.

• Like 2

I'm wearing a wet and messy Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ diaper.  Just put it on a little bit ago and will be able to enjoy it for several hours today.  

When I do decide to change myself,  I'll probably put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper. 

I'm wearing a slightly wet NorthShore MegaMax right now and am so happy I actually got it taped up pretty decent. I'm super new to taping adult diapers and I had a lot of issues with the tapes on the Supreme/Supreme Light samples I had. This one is also just a sample, but I liked it so much, I ordered a case! Great stuff.

Had a Member’s Mark Large on while I slept. Woke up and had to go bad, not something I wanted to leave in my diaper. Got that out, got my diaper back on. Still managed to wet it sufficiently before getting ready for work. 

This morning my NS MegaMax Air diaper is wet and now messy. I don't plan to change right away and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. The weather here has been crazy; record breaking warm temperatures then cold, now its 23 degrees Fahrenheit but I am nice and warm, wet, and squishy along with a hot cup of coffee.

A thick, moderately wet BabyDoll that I have been in for about 11 hours