LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

On 12/25/2022 at 4:04 AM, Moochie said:

Well, that was a mistake. We went to a Christmas Eve party, got home late, and I did not put on a diaper. I am so used to wetting at night that I started to wet before I realized that I did not have on a diaper. I was able to stop, but not before my sweat pants got wet, and a small wet spot on the bed. I got up right away without waking my wife, and here I am Christmas morning with wet, cold, and clammy pants. This is affirmation for just how pleasurable my wet, warm, squishy, soggy, expanded diaper feels in the morning. Lesson learned. Merry Christmas. I will most definitely be diapered the rest of Christmas day while visiting with family who won't know that I am wearing a wet diaper.

Hope you didn't also forget you had no diaper on and drop a big load upon getting up as is your normal morning practice!

Me, I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends.  Was late putting it on this morning as the furnace went out again, 4th time since this storm started Thursday evening.  Snow blocking the vents again and I was just about to go clear it when my brother got up and did it.  Waited for him to go back to bed to put on my diaper and surf the sites.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Joe-The-Ultimate-Pony said:

Tykeables overnights which is apt since I'm working an overnight shift UwU just had to deal with a very messy diaper as well, maybe the most messy stinky diaper I've ever had and it was at work I'm such a naughty stinky baby teehee

Hope you weren't up on a step stool stocking shelves with all your coworkers around.  That would put your stinky poopy diapered butt right at their face level!  How did you hide from your coworkers the smell and obvious fact you were wearing diapers and had messed yourself?

I am in a very soaked Betterdry diaper I put on for bed around 12:30am after sleeping for a couple hours.  I got up about 5:30am to go on line and read the forums.  In the day a Betterdry diaper can last me 8 or more hours without leaking.  This is ready to give it up after 5 hours.  For years I have been getting up 3 to 6 times a night to pee, and some mornings at work I have to pee every 30 to 45 minutes.  The fact that my diaper holds up a lot longer when I wear in the day than when I wear to bed just confirms my urine output is a lot more at night than in the day.

• Like 1

I'm wearing a Tena Maxi Slip right now. The last one I still had in stock. 
It used to be my favorite for a long time, as it is plastic backed.
But no comparison to the Northshore MegaMax, which is a complete different class and my favorite today.
But as the year is ending, it is a good idea to clean up with old habbits and diapers :))

A wet Bloomeez from Bambino. I really like the taping system these have. It is a little bit different from their other velcro tabbed diapers, both in the tapes themselves and the fact that the diaper has a stretchy area attached to the tape zone on each side. Really does help for people like me that are overweight to get a good fit without worrying about having a tab come loose.

Happy New Year and wishing everyone a prosperous, healthy, and relationship rich New Year. I am starting out 2023 no different than 2022, a wet NS Supreme purple diaper and a somewhat disappointing small mess, certainly not like yesterday's epic diaper blow out, but take what you can get.

A very wet BabyDoll that I will need to change out of soon into a half-BabyDoll for the afternoon, I have been in this diaper since 6:30 last night and it is now 11:15. I am still very dry under the French diaper (rubber liner) under my BabyDoll that is part of it

A (relatively) fresh BabyDoll that I was changed into at 7 PM and wet for the first time a bit after 8 a bit more thant 5 o 5 minutes ago and which I will change out of in about 12 hours

Same as my post from yesterday except a Bambino Classico vz diaper. Although I am a DL, and not AB, I like the print on the Classico v2 diapers. I also like their profile and absorbency, i.e., for me they are the perfect diaper for both daytime and night time wetting; discreet yet absorbent.