LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

22 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Goodnights xl. I mean its only a matter of time till my mom sees how wet it gets a demotes me to something more meant for babies....

Who knows?! Mommy might put you back in diapers herself, and I KNOW you would absolutely LOVE that Big Brother!?♥️?♥️??????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Oh yeah, that's for SURE!??♥️???

Diapers always reminds me why I am not potty trained and why I am kept in diapers. They always make sure I know I am always gona be kept in diapers with no way of ever being potty trained 

• Like 1

Ready for bedtime in an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pants.

Update: It's morning and I am up wet and now messy, a nice firm poopy that kind of feels like I have a sticky baseball in my diaper. I just got 2 packs of NS Air Premium diapers yesterday and I plan to wear one to work. They look thinner than I like so to be safe I am going use a booster and plastic pants. I prefer plastic back diapers, but variety is the spice of life.

Edited by Moochie
update

....... And I am in a wet Blue Mega Max with no booster I may try to add boosters like @Kawaharu does because I want to see how much how much it would make me spread Spread my legs. I know that the more boosters you add the more it feels like you feel more helpless call me so I wanna see one day what that would be like.

Brian

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

....... And I am in a wet Blue Mega Max with no booster I may try to add boosters like @Kawaharu does because I want to see how much how much it would make me spread Spread my legs. I know that the more boosters you add the more it feels like you feel more helpless call me so I wanna see one day what that would be like.

Brian

That's why I am always boosted in my diaper because being an adult baby, I am not trusted to stay dry.

• Like 1

While I prefer plastic back diapers, I am developing an affinity also to cloth back disposable diapers. They are just so soft, like a cloud. I received an order of NS Air Supreme diapers several days ago and a sample pack of two MegaMax Air Tab Style diapers. The Air Supreme are quite thin and advertised at about 6 hours of wear/wetting, so I have been using a booster inside to make sure I don't leak, So far so good, and very soft, comfortable, and discreet. I also wear either plastic pants or satin or cotton/lycra diaper pants (covers) to help with diaper sagging when wet. I wore the MegaMax to bed and now I am up in the morning super wet and messy. A very big poopy load in my diaper. The diaper is fantastic, no leaks, and no diaper blow out, just the best squish.

5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am sitting here in the theater getting ready to watch Avatar way of the water.  Wearing a Northshorecare Megamax.  I am ready for this 3hr 20min movie.

Shoot, with that diaper you could sit through the movie twice!

• Like 1