LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Very wet Betterdry I wore to bed last night.  Actually, I put it on at 1AM after I had already slept for 4 hours.  I get up early for work so go to bed early.  Even on my days off my sleeping schedule is the same.  I mentioned before that it is very rare when I will sleep in a diaper but I just was in the mood and slept about 4-1/2 hours in this diaper.  It's a lot wetter than I had figured it would be and I didn't get that great a sleep once I put the diaper on.  It's now 6am and I plan to stay in it until close to 9am and I expect my chair pad will be wet again from leaks.

"Vintage" Tykables Overnights  (v1). 

10 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

Rearz Dinos. I really like these as a nighttime diaper

I've been having major problems with the lower tapes on the batch I have.  Every one lately has had at least 1 of them completely separate from the back wing.  Makes me hesitate to order any more.

A "Full" BabyDoll that I have been in since 7:00 EST, meaning I will probably be in until after 8 in the morning

I was visiting my old college roommate for the last 4 days, and had a great time, but missed my diapers. Wetting my diaper at night sure is better than getting up in the middle of the night to pee. This morning my Crinklz diaper is wet and now messy. It's good to be back to my routine with a. wet and squishy morning. I have an Abena M4 diaper ready for my return to work after I change in about 2 hours.

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I was visiting my old college roommate for the last 4 days, and had a great time, but missed my diapers. Wetting my diaper at night sure is better than getting up in the middle of the night to pee. This morning my Crinklz diaper is wet and now messy. It's good to be back to my routine with a. wet and squishy morning. I have an Abena M4 diaper ready for my return to work after I change in about 2 hours.

So you don’t have to wear at night?

I am currently sitting in a wet an very messy Dry 24/7 diaper. More small waves of diarrhea keep coming out about every 30 minutes. This mess started about 2 hours ago while having a coughing spell. The initial poop was a load of soft poop poop and it has now turned into an IBS diarrhea flare up. I will change in a little while but I might have more messy diapers later and that’s why I am keeping this one on for now. As expensive as diapers are today, I need to make sure I am completely finished pooping before I change. Sometimes it works out well. Sometimes I make another mess shortly after putting a new diaper on.

In a dry 4 tape cloth backed Attends that I put on about 25 minutes ago.  I was supposed to have the house to myself from around 9:30am to 9pm but due to the weather, an out of town day trip for family was canceled.  Bad for me in one case because now I don't get to hang out all day around the house in premium diapers and onesie, good because I don't have to be concerned about family getting in a bad accident driving all the way across the state of Michigan on icy roads in a predicted snow storm.

Abena L4.  Been in it about 40 minutes and surprised it's still dry, but I did use the toilet when I got home to take a big dump and pee, so I'm not all that surprised.  I'm expecting to hold out maybe another 10 minutes before this diaper gets wet.

The usual Full BabyDoll that I have been in since 8:30 EST and first wet at 10:30. Hopefully  I will not need a change until late tomorroow morning. I have two clean onces left and will have to wash them on monday

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Abena L4.  Been in it about 40 minutes and surprised it's still dry, but I did use the toilet when I got home to take a big dump and pee, so I'm not all that surprised.  I'm expecting to hold out maybe another 10 minutes before this diaper gets wet.

Well, that Abena did get wet about 10 minutes after I posted this, about 4:50pm.  I had to take it off around 8pm and since it was a shame to waste it with so much capacity left, I put it back on this morning about 6am.  Finishing it up right now and it should last me until 9am easily.

• Like 1

I changed out of the old and into a new diaper at 11:)). I have one clean one left, which I will use overnight. Tomorrow I will wash all the diapers (6 changes)

Just getting ready for a Dry 24/7 for the evening.

Update: It's. early morning and I am up with a very wet ConfiDry 24/7 diaper. Unusual though, not messy this morning. For work I am going to go with (and go in!) a Tena Active Fit Ultra plastic back diaper with a pair of printed Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants for a little extra aesthetics.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Just getting ready for a Dry 24/7 for the evening.

Sure hope those still work for you. I gave up on them as the tabs wouldn't stick worth a damn and bulk weight is substantially less.