LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Sitting here in a not-too-wet yet Mega Max. Hoping to use it to it's capacity and then maybe some. Over that some snug fitting plastic pants that help keep everything in place. Having a coffee and reading DD. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Adam Foster said:

Have been thinking about getting some of these particular Diapers and would love some feedback on their capabilities! Do they hold up to their absorption limits??

Love to have some feedback on the capabilities of the tranquility slimline adult diapers ?? do they need to be changed quite often?

They’re decent if you’re not a heavy wetter. I think these are more for daytime, discrete wear. I use them because they’re not super expensive, and are decent for medium duty. I wear recreationally, so I can go through one or two per session, and get some use of them. However, for heavy wetting, you might check elsewhere. (Might look into ATN if you’re looking at Tranquility.)

I just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ diaper.  These are probably the most comfortable diapers that I have ever tried.   They're so thick and soft.  I have a little waddle even before I start soaking it. 

Betterdry.  I was on my feet most of yesterday (in an Abena L4) working around the house and carrying stuff up and down the stairs.  I could hardly walk yesterday evening so rather than get up 4 or 5 times a night to pee like I usually do, I put on a Betterdry diaper.  Very wet after 8 hours and I never once had to get out of bed last night.

• Like 1

A typical morning for me with a wet and messy diaper, last night's diaper choice for bed was a Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I will work from home today, and I think I will go for cloth diapers and plastic pants or PUL pants. My wife will know and just shrug her shoulders.

On 10/22/2022 at 7:24 PM, Dee Cee said:

By this time , tomorrow, maybe 9pm , I will be approaching , my 3rd day of my green pill night , so I will be getting powdered up , and get into my thick cloth pull-up, diaper , with a good soaker in it ! Friday was my last bm , and if I try before then it will be just sitting on the toilet, and not being able to poop. But if I put on my diaper , then things will just happen , on their own , and before or on Monday morning , my diaper will be , very messy , I also will have , my plastic pants on too , as I will definitely, be wet by Monday morning , not soaked but wet , and I will just enjoy that , until I feel that big bm just slide into my diaper , and fill it up , the back , front , and my crotch ! Then the party will start in my diaper , and I think I will just stay in it , for 4-6 hours , or later if I don’t feel like a rash is going to end it all , but who knows , maybe I will get lucky , and a second wave will come and really fill my diaper ! And I will just push the envelope, and keep it on longer than 6 hours , but I just love having a very dirty diaper , on and squishing it , until that poop is totally covered the inside of my diaper , and I will pee in it until , it starts to leak ! ????

Green Pill might,What's  that?

ABU Kiddo.  Gotta go run a few errands this morning and didn't want to deal with a "thicc" diaper. 

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Plastic backed Molicare (see photos I just posted in the photo forum).  Have today off so wore it to bed about midnight last night to keep from getting up 4 times a night to pee (and also for personal pleasure).

And how are you adjusting to wearing at night?    I had been wearing all night nearly every night for a few decades now, but it's only been the past 7-8 years where I started having to regularly pee 2 or 3 times at night.  Having that diaper on meant I could drift back to sleep much more easily than had I got up to use the potty.  Since going on CPAP, it's down to usually once a night, sometimes 2.

5 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

ABU Kiddo.  Gotta go run a few errands this morning and didn't want to deal with a "thicc" diaper. 

And how are you adjusting to wearing at night?    I had been wearing all night nearly every night for a few decades now, but it's only been the past 7-8 years where I started having to regularly pee 2 or 3 times at night.  Having that diaper on meant I could drift back to sleep much more easily than had I got up to use the potty.  Since going on CPAP, it's down to usually once a night, sometimes 2.

Wearing at night is very rare!  I did so about 3 weeks ago when I had the house to myself for 5 days and went 24 hours in diapers for that time.  Since then I have worn to bed twice.  Never used to be able to fall asleep when I had a diaper on.  Somehow now I can.  Still I do not want to get in the habit of wearing diapers to bed.  Maybe once in a while, but only in rare situations.  I use a CPAP and still get up on average of 4 times a night to pee.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Wearing at night is very rare!  I did so about 3 weeks ago when I had the house to myself for 5 days and went 24 hours in diapers for that time.  Since then I have worn to bed twice.  Never used to be able to fall asleep when I had a diaper on.  Somehow now I can.  Still I do not want to get in the habit of wearing diapers to bed.  Maybe once in a while, but only in rare situations.  I use a CPAP and still get up on average of 4 times a night to pee.

I'm a little different than you with diapers, but I'm a very light sleeper as well.  I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, but after trying the CPAP machine for a few months, I hated it.  It was far worse than my typical, so I sleep pattern.  To be honest, I never suspected sleep apnea, and I don't snore.    I'm much happier not using it.

However, I get up at least 5 or 6 times per night (probably more).   My typical sleeping pattern is to get about 3 hours of good REM sleep, and then cycles of 15 to 40 minutes until it's time to wake up/   I could easily wake up at 4:30 every single morning.   I usually will consciously wet my diaper in one of those wake cycles, and do that about 4 times throughout the night.

However, if  I don't have a diaper on, I'm consciously aware of my bladder and I can't get to a REM cycle.  It's the same thing that happens if I'm sitting on an airplane and can't use the bathroom.   Ironically, if I'm diapered, I don't think about it, and can't go a whole 4-hour flight without using my diaper.

I found with a CPAP it all depends on the mask.  When I first got mine, I had a full face mask that covered my nose and mouth.  Hard plastic.  After 3 weeks I had it!  I went back to the store where I got the CPAP and got a Pillow mask, one that just has silicon nostrils that fit in your nose.  WOW!  What a huge difference!  Can't sleep without a CPAP anymore, just like many people here can't sleep without a diaper on.

• Like 1

A double BabyDoll with 3 rubber panties and my babydoll

Apparently I have been affected by something relating to the surgery; probably the Prednizone. I have all kinds of problems holding it like a big girl. I may need to be diapered every night for a while