LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Bambino Bianco tonight.   Just a plain white wrapper.  Well, not quite so white anymore.

And I bet it smells like one too!

That's a goal with any diaper

I'm in a wet Black MegaMax diaper today. Going to bed in it soon

My morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is wet and messy. For work today I am going with a purple NS Premier diaper. I'll wet at work, but no messing. I have a brief meeting at 9:00 and then for the rest of the day I'll work on a manuscript while wetting intermittently throughout the day. Should be a wet, warm, and productive day.

I'm in a Confidry 24/7 with a pair of double Terry lined vinyl pants from Kins just to add puffiness and bulk between my legs. Over my diapers I'm wearing a snap crotch bubble suit with a built in skirt. I'm in the kitchen making dinner so I have an apron on too.

Hugs,

Freta

I have my usual inventory of premium diapers but last week at a Walgreen's as an impulse I bought a pack of Certainty diapers., not the kind with stretch sides, the kind with usual two tapes. Inexpensive, but I am pleasantly surprised. I went to bed with two types of boosters; a disposable incontinent pad and a cloth baby diaper. I then pulled on NS blue Trifecta pants. I am not incontinent so I know when I am wetting and messing. I wet several times during the night and when I got up I reached in my diaper and pulled out the wet cloth baby diaper. I then messed my diaper while getting coffee, rinsed out the wet baby diaper, and now here I am wet, warm, messy, and squishy. The Certainty diaper is doing a great job, no leaks, and not a lot of diaper sag. I have a routine dental cleaning later this morning and I plan to wear another Certainty diaper with a single booster and plastic pants. I will probably wet a little, but no messing for obvious reasons.

Tena Ultra cloth backed at the moment.  I'm sick today with a cold that has been coming on the past few days so no work for me today or tomorrow.  To protect the chair I have big baggy vinyl pants over my diaper and then a pair of Haines cotton briefs over the vinyl pants.  Tomorrow I'll probably chose a variety of lower end disposable diapers, maybe boosted. 

11 hours ago, Moochie said:

It's 6:08 pm in my time zone and I am ready for a relaxing evening with my wife as soon as I finish this brief contribution: a Molicare Slip Maxi (plastic back) tonight.

Update: It's morning now and I am wet and messy, perfect morning.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing a very wet and messy crinklz aquanaut diapee

Did Mommy change you already bubba?!?????????????♥️???? I hope you really enjoyed your Diaper change!??????????♥️????????

I'm glad you asked!  Today I have a rather interesting combination.  I started with a Fit-Right diaper cutting the side panels off until there was just the core of the diaper.  I cut slits in the backing and put in a booster pad.  I put that inside of a cloth backed McKesson diaper and taped it on myself.  Pretty thick for the most part.  Over the diapers I put on my Gary Wear waterproof pants, then over that a extra large pair of vinyl pants.  I topped everything off with my t-shirt onesie to keep it in place.  That should last me several hours!   

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'm glad you asked!  Today I have a rather interesting combination.  I started with a Fit-Right diaper cutting the side panels off until there was just the core of the diaper.  I cut slits in the backing and put in a booster pad.  I put that inside of a cloth backed McKesson diaper and taped it on myself.  Pretty thick for the most part.  Over the diapers I put on my Gary Wear waterproof pants, then over that a extra large pair of vinyl pants.  I topped everything off with my t-shirt onesie to keep it in place.  That should last me several hours!   

This morning I have a 4 tape cloth backed Attends on.  I'll be in it for maybe 2 to 3 hours only and so far it's still dry.

Now, the above mentioned combo I wore yesterday really worked so much better than I expected.  Adding that booster pad really did the job!  I've used a Fit-Right diaper core several times inside another diaper, but with that booster pad I went well over 6 hours without a leak!  When I took that diaper off I couldn't believe how heavy it was.  The booster pas was soaked, the Fit-Right core was soaked and the slits I cut in the outer lining allowed flow into the outer diaper which was also pretty well wet front to back.  I have to compare it to a good premium diaper like Abena L4 as to how much it held.  I would choose an L4 or Betterdry diaper for personal preference for all day wearing, but when you figure I paid $3.50 for a pack of 18 Fit-Right diapers, $3.50 for a pack of 18 McKesson diapers and $1.99 for a pack of 25 booster pads at Goodwill, that comes to about 48 cents for this diaper combo.  That would average about $7.50 for a bag of 15 diapers and you can't get premium diapers for anywhere near that cost.  It's hard to beat a price like that for a diaper that did that well!  I'm not giving up my Betterdry or Abenas though! 

I am relaxing for the evening in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and a pair of satin diaper pants from satinmaidentheusa on ETSY.

Update: It's the early morning and I am wet and just messed my diaper. I won't change for several hours so that I can enjoy all the emotional and physical sensations of my wet, warm, messy/squishy diaper. For work I am choosing a BareBum diaper.

1 hour ago, Stone said:

Better Dry. I’ve been trying out Mega Max but they’ve been a crock for me. Leaking a lot, but maybe it’s just my build? ?

I guess we are a bit in the minority here as I prefer Betterdry diapers over Mega Max as well.  Betterdry just seem to fit, well, better overall.

• Like 1

A dry Molicare Maxi plastic back diaper for the rest of the evening. It's almost 6:55 pm, I go to bed early and wake up very early. I love the solitude of the early morning in my wet and messy diaper. Tomorrow I will be working from home, while my wife is also home, which won't influence my diaper wearing and wetting, just no messing in her vicinity. I will have a busy day with complex report writing and some research for a manuscript I am working on to submit to a journal for peer review. Yes, ABDL with a Ph.D. and other credentials. Maybe I should start including ABDL after my name??!!:think:

Update: It's 5:08 am, wet and a little messy, just a small surprise in my diaper, but warm and comforting.