LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A wet Betterdry that I've only had on for 75 minutes.  It didn't help that I had to pee bad before putting it on and then just going in my diaper!  Starting right off with a pretty big wetting within a minute of fastening the last tape.  This is a rare day that I have the house to  myself for 12 hours, therefor a premium diaper like Betterdry.  I was hoping to make it 9 hours in this diaper (bottom is well protected with Vaseline), but now I'm not so sure.  Well, that's what plastic pants and protective waterproof chair mats are for!  At least while working on my Jeep most of the day I won't have to keep running in to use the bathroom!  Just hope the neighbors don't notice my diaper with all my bending over, squatting down and laying on the ground while working.  And hey, if I leak and soak my jeans, I need to toss them in the washer anyway.

• Like 2

Well, had to change.  Betterdry lasted 6 hours.  I was working outside on my Jeep most of the day while waiting for paint and things to dry for an hour or so.  Finally got the hard stuff I had been working on all weekend, cleaned up and went inside.  Then I noticed large amounts of diaper fluff on the floor.  Livingroom, kitchen, hall, bedroom and bathroom.  I took off my jeans and a cascade came tumbling out!  Major failure of the inner lining.  Glad it didn't happen when I was outside.  What a mess to clean up all over the house!  I'm now changed into a cloth backed attends with a booster pad that should last the next 3 to 4 hours before I go to bed.

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

A wet Betterdry that I've only had on for 75 minutes.  It didn't help that I had to pee bad before putting it on and then just going in my diaper!  Starting right off with a pretty big wetting within a minute of fastening the last tape.  This is a rare day that I have the house to  myself for 12 hours, therefor a premium diaper like Betterdry.  I was hoping to make it 9 hours in this diaper (bottom is well protected with Vaseline), but now I'm not so sure.  Well, that's what plastic pants and protective waterproof chair mats are for!  At least while working on my Jeep most of the day I won't have to keep running in to use the bathroom!  Just hope the neighbors don't notice my diaper with all my bending over, squatting down and laying on the ground while working.  And hey, if I leak and soak my jeans, I need to toss them in the washer anyway.

Wow! That musta been a hell of a pee. Thought Better-Dry did better than than (ha ha). The Dry 24/7's aren't holding up so well anymore. I don't know what happened to them -- the damn tapes won't hold and seems to leak more than I've noticed in the past. I was thinking of switching to Better-Dry but now am not so sure. Do I just need to get soaker pads? I've wet the bed every night for the past two weeks and the only thing that has saved me is the Northshore bed pads. They kept the bedding dry!!!

A cloth backed McKesson disposable with a booster pad, cloth underpants over it and a onesie over that!  Later so I don't leak on my furniture, I'll put on plastic pants over my onesie!. Since last Thursday I have basically had evenings and most of this past Monday with the house to myself, and that will continue through Saturday.  It's a rare thing so instead of the once or possibly twice a week for 3 hours wearing diapers, I'm taking advantage and wearing diapers every day when I come home from work with the exception of Thursday when I'm going out with a friend.  Yesterday was a 10 hours in diapers day.

• Like 2

Today, when I came home, I was wearing a well used, pink mega Max with a blue trifecta cover. One I'm working, I always have the trifecta cover over the top. When I came home I took off a diaper that must have been used about four times or more. Not totally drenched all the way through like some nights, but wet enough. It was heavy enough so that it dropped with the thud into my bucket. Because I wore the diaper all day, I took a shower and now I'm airing out. I've got to make sure that there are no problems with rashes, but I usually take good care of my skin and I didn't see anything while I was in the shower because if there was I'd be able to feel it as well

Brian

Another cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster and my Garywear waterproof pants.  T-shirt onesie to hold it all in place and prevent sags.  No work for me tomorrow and this is the last afternoon/evening I have the house to myself so gonna totally enjoy this diaper!

Ready for bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and satin diaper pants from ETSY, SatintheMaidenUSA. Try them, very classy over non-ABDL diapers.

Morning Update: Very wet and a huge mess in my diaper. Hot coffee, and a warm, wet, messy, squishy diaper; it doesn't get much better.

• Like 2

After I enjoy and eventually change my morning wet and messy Confidry 24/7 diaper, I have a Unique Wellness Original diaper with a booster all ready to wear for work. I am discreet and no one suspects anything, not even when I wet while in a conversation. They might wonder why I have a brief glassy eye gaze when I wet, but no one has ever said anything.