LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Rearz felicity pull-up it’s very comfy I don’t generally wear pull-ups but they are good when I’m only going to be in it for a few hours then I will get into my nighttime diaper

1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing a slightly wet tykables little builders.

Looks like BABY gotta wet diaper here! I really hope you enjoy it buddy! I LOVE making wet Diapees!?????????♥️?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m wearing a soaking wet Megamax and am in the process of peeing in it for the 3rd time. I absolutely love peeing in my diapers, I’ll NEVER give it up!

I KNOW what you mean buddy, I LOVE pee-pee diapers too!!!!???????♥️? They're just SO comfortable and babyish, I LOVE it?????♥️?????????

• Like 1

Still wearing my wet night time cloth diaper and plastic pants, love it. I will wear it until number two comes knocking then it is time to go potty wash up and put on a dry cloth diaper. 

I changed my wet and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper (see Stinky Squishy and Proud under Who is Sitting in a Poopy Diaper Right Now for more information) and now in a dry Abena M4 cloth back diaper with a cotton/lycra Baby Your Doll diaper pant

• Like 2

My second wet and poopy diaper of the day, this an Abena M4 cloth back diaper. Since I am cat sitting, it is so nice to just fill my diaper and go about my day playing with the cat (see post above).

• Like 2

i am wearing an extremly wet and messy tykables overnights diapee will probably get my diapee changed soon so i can get on with a day of play

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing an extremly wet and messy tykables overnights diapee will probably get my diapee changed soon so i can get on with a day of play

That sounds awesome buddy! Do you have a playpen, and what baby toys do you have?!????? And I'm SURE Mommy will give you a GOOD diaper change!??????♥️????

16 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That sounds awesome buddy! Do you have a playpen, and what baby toys do you have?!????? And I'm SURE Mommy will give you a GOOD diaper change!??????♥️????

no i don't have a playpen i have rattles, lego, thomas the tank engine toys, paw patrol and many more. and yes mommy did a really good diaper change i am now wearing a freshly clean rearz princess pink.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

no i don't have a playpen i have rattles, lego, thomas the tank engine toys, paw patrol and many more. and yes mommy did a really good diaper change i am now wearing a freshly clean rearz princess pink.

That sounds awesome buddy! You're a REALLY good BABY for Mommy!????????♥️?? I LOVE rattles!???? I really wish you and me could play together!!!!!??????? BIG HUGS buddy!!!!!????????♥️??? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️????♥️???????♥️♥️♥️??????

• Like 1

A Full BabyDoll. The a. I will "rubber diaper" liner is a plus because, beying non-wovewn material, it holds the baby powder snug on my chastity area so I do not get all clammy from the heat I will not need to be changed before the afternoon tomorrow

On 8/7/2022 at 1:09 AM, lancerevolover said:

this and i really had to go

IMG_20220806_111841094.jpg

I see that!  Looks like you had to go a lot!

I am in a cloth backed Fit-Right diaper this morning.  Not my favorite due to the side panels just being rectangles and not coming down over my lower buttocks around the sides, but good enough for the 2 to 3 hours I'll be in a diaper this morning.

I'm in a wet ABU Little Pawz diaper right now.   One of my favorite diapers.  I've been in it about 4 hours now and still have lots of capacity left.

I am temporarily sans diaper. I wore an Abena M4 plastic back diaper to work and wet throughout the day. Came home, ate dinner with my wife, went into the finished basement, paid a bill, and messed my diaper which is unusual for me to do at the end of the day. I almost always mess in the morning. I cleaned up and will be putting on my night diaper in just a few minutes. I just needed a little airing out with all this heat we are having. I think for the evening I will go with a Molicare Slip Maxi diaper.