LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

In a rearz lil squirt with booster and plastic pants normally don’t need booster but I was naughty and had a late night coffee so hubby made me put a booster in my diaper because he said he didn’t want a wet bed. Now I’m already for bedtime 

Rain day from work today... Spending the morning in "Gentle Steps" from Dollar General... They don't have any stretch like my Pampers Cruisers so I need to add an extra tab. They are thin and a little stiff, I first wore them a few weeks ago and my wife made me stay in the playpen in case they leaked. Surprisingly they held one slow wetting... We'll see what today brings...

Gentle Steps (2).jpg

Gentle Steps (4).jpg

Gentle Steps (5).jpg

Gentle Steps (6).jpg

• Like 1

After I changed my wet and messy Tykables Little Builders (see above from earlier today), I decided to put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I have a nice wet feeling in my cloth diapers.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:11 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You mean a couple of good pee-pees. LOL!???❤️?????❤️

Yup...slept in it, since it was'nt soaked, woke up in a wet diaper ?? I know how much most everyone enjoys that...??

Wore it for a few more hours, then finished it off with a huge poo..????????

It still was'nt at capacity....could have worn it longer, but I did need to change and head off to work....

I usually have all sorts of problems with the dry 24/7's, but this one worked fine. I "think" the answer is 1) fluff the heck out of them...so they absorb and wick better 

2) getting them taped up right, before they always seemed to loose, but I made sure to get everything snug this time, and no issues....*shrug* live and learn..???

• Like 1

Prevail cloth backed diaper.  No booster.  I'm sitting on my computer chair in t-shirt and diaper with a washable waterproof pad and really don't care if I leak this morning or not.  Later I'll change into another Prevail with a Fit-Right disposable as a booster, run go to the grocery store and do some major house cleaning in preparation for the holidays.

Just got home from work and put on a Bambino Skooldoodle. My very first time in a Bambino diaper.   I really like this print.  It's pretty comfortable,  but rides a little lower than I'm used to.  I  keep wanting to pull my diaper up.  

It's a little more crinkly than the Crinklz and Northshore diapers I'm used to.  We'll see how these velcro tapes work. 

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Yup...slept in it, since it was'nt soaked, woke up in a wet diaper ?? I know how much most everyone enjoys that...??

Wore it for a few more hours, then finished it off with a huge poo..????????

It still was'nt at capacity....could have worn it longer, but I did need to change and head off to work....

I usually have all sorts of problems with the dry 24/7's, but this one worked fine. I "think" the answer is 1) fluff the heck out of them...so they absorb and wick better 

2) getting them taped up right, before they always seemed to loose, but I made sure to get everything snug this time, and no issues....*shrug* live and learn..???

Hearing experiences like that is what would make having a daddy so enjoyable!? And of course being his little diaper boy!☺️??❤️???❤️????? So that he could change me all day, everyday! And talk about how much I'm an good little boy for Daddy.?????❤️

• Like 1

Cloth backed Prevail with a Fit Right diaper as an insert and black Gary Wear pants and onesie over it all.  Wet and I had one of those "fart" moments that wasn't a fart.  Didn't plan on messing this diaper but I guess fate had other ideas.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Cloth backed Prevail with a Fit Right diaper as an insert and black Gary Wear pants and onesie over it all.  Wet and I had one of those "fart" moments that wasn't a fart.  Didn't plan on messing this diaper but I guess fate had other ideas.

Don't trust those farts.  At least you had a diaper on. 

I am ready for bed and a night of wetting with an Attends Premier diaper and a pair of Gary Active Wear PUL pants. Tomorrow morning after I am up I should also have a messy diaper; we shall see. 

Update: Wet an messy. Cross reference How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now.

A wet times two, WHITE mega max. I’m not sure how many times I will have wet that by morning, but this morning I must’ve what at least 10 times. When I took the diaper off later in the afternoon, the thing was wet from the front all the way to the back, and weighed about 10 pounds. I think the thing would’ve been classified as a “window breaker” because the thing was so heavy. I don’t even think it would have been able to fit in a diaper disposal bag, so I just threw it into the Jenibelle system, and then pulled the bag out, and tomorrow I will dump that in the chute.

Wet Seni super plus. Wore to work today, and .......uhhhh....had an 'accident' that no one knew about. ???

its good for another one, but if nothing else, I just go to bed wearing it...??

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

A wet times two, WHITE mega max. I’m not sure how many times I will have wet that by morning, but this morning I must’ve what at least 10 times. When I took the diaper off later in the afternoon, the thing was wet from the front all the way to the back, and weighed about 10 pounds. I think the thing would’ve been classified as a “window breaker” because the thing was so heavy. I don’t even think it would have been able to fit in a diaper disposal bag, so I just threw it into the Jenibelle system, and then pulled the bag out, and tomorrow I will dump that in the chute.

That's getting your money's worth out of a diaper!

• Like 1