LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

In a slightly wet kite-folded and pinned 60" x 60" terry under pastel blue plastic pants that I'm about to take off to bed.  These will easily last until whenever-I-can-be-bothered tomorrow morning.

Right now I am in a wet white mega max. Yesterday I tested the theory about these diapers they are really really Made well.  Was able to go to over 12 hours without having to change so that meant that I was able to put it on at three in the morning and go until 3 o’clock yesterday morning. Unfortunately when I took it off it was wet all the way through the backseat so that is why I am glad I had my plastics on. Today I won’t have as much Trouble as I am home and I can change when I need to.

I now I’m getting a lot better at changing from a seated position or in a chair so that is a good thing.

I was out of two for 2 days and not able to wear diapers. Now that I am back home, I have an Attends Premium diaper and Soft and Silent plastic pants for the evening.  I was not able to hold off and wet a little so I will be going to bed slightly wet. Tomorrow morning will definitely bring a very wet diaper and hopefully a messy diaper after I am up. Time will tell.

Update: As predicted and hoped for, I am very wet and messy this morning. Thank goodness for the plastic pants because I am soaked.

Edited by Moochie
update

My second diaper in 3 hours, and this one needs changing, my diaper training has definitely paid off. 

Changed into my 3rd diaper in the past 4 hours, and 10 minutes later I mess my fresh diaper. 

Diaper training as paid off quite well.

Prevail cloth backed diaper in the Barieatric size!  I got these a few years ago at the thrift store for a great price,  They are basically large size diapers with extended side panels in back.  What I do is not unfold the extended side panels, but since that is where the tapes are located I have to use diaper pins and pin it on.  I have a few left and decided to try and use one up today.  They were a great price but in the future I'll pass on that size no matter what the price.