LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Another Omutsu + babykins cloth booster under plastic pants will see out Thursday.  Still debating on tonight's nappy choice.

And this evening, back into another kite folded, pinned terry & plastic pants.  Laundry tomorrow and back to disposables.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:58 PM, Joep said:

I’m wearing the brand new Black MegaMax in small! I love how it’s absorbent like the pinks with improved tapes and subtle changes in the cut of the diaper make it all the more comfortable.

Those Megamax Black diapers really look cool!  Now if they had Black in the Northshore Supremes, I'd buy them!  (Hint for Adam).

I was able to work from home today with multiple virtual meetings all done while wearing and wetting a Tena Active Slip Maxi diaper with an insert.  I just changed, applied Parent Choice Baby Lotion and taped on an Abena M$ for the night.  I will wake up wet and if I am fortunate I will be able to mess my diaper shortly after I wake up. I have a dentist appointment at 9:40 am tomorrow and I will wear a NorthShore Lite Purple Medium diaper for the appointment.  I am sure that I will wet a little while my teeth are getting cleaned: clean teeth and wet diapers just seem to go together, right??‍♂️

On 1/25/2021 at 5:08 AM, Newbee said:

Just changed into a rearz lil squirts. First time trying these ones.

I just bought these and wore last night first time! Those are sooo dang cuuuuute!! Version 2 with the white background and pink and yellow animals.. so babyish and they lasted all night. Can't wait to try them out for daytime. 

3 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I just bought these and wore last night first time! Those are sooo dang cuuuuute!! Version 2 with the white background and pink and yellow animals.. so babyish and they lasted all night. Can't wait to try them out for daytime. 

They work great in daytime too.

ABU Dino Rawrz, my favorite! Only 2 left in my stash now (plus 1 each Little Pawz, Peek ABUs, and NSC Supreme Lite in blue and green), but with the roommates being home 99% of the time now I don't want to risk ordering a case and I refuse to pay the price for a bag. Guess I'll be looking for something a bit cheaper to order by the bag to ride me over until things get a bit more normal. 

On 1/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, Newbee said:

Just got ready for bed so I am now in a lil Bella and a onesie.

I just ordered Lil Bella diapers today.  I will find out soon, but my question is: Do you think they can be worn relatively discreetly during the day, let's say under business casual dress?

45 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I just ordered Lil Bella diapers today.  I will find out soon, but my question is: Do you think they can be worn relatively discreetly during the day, let's say under business casual dress?

They crinkle. In my opinion I would t wear them for work but that’s just me.

I have terrible luck with washables/cloth (I always leak through my legs, I must have a very picky body shape) but tonight I'm trying out Bigger Diaper's BBL washable diaper, with two good soakers inside.  So far so good, everything seems to be holding and I am distinctly well...damp.

I just changed out of my wet Seni Super Plus diaper and am ready for bed in a Dry 24/7 diaper. I know it will not be dry in the morning and most likely it will be very messy by morning since I haven't pooped in the last 36 hours.