LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

...have on a nighttime birdseye AdultClothDiaperCo cloth diaper, with a daytime gauze ACDC diaper over that, plus a light blue pair of BigTot fabric diaper covers on top. Love these better than plastic pants, but yeah, can't wet in this combo, which I rarely do in the first place. I do wet a "few" time per month on certain days, most likely "wash day", LOL!!!

No work today for me, but wife is still working from the dinning room. The youngins wont be home till after dinner. I asked if it was a good day for "baby time"? She marched me upstairs and I'm now in a Pampers for the day. Still warm here so she put me in a cute top and nothing else. I,m currently curled up on the couch watching TV (Murder she Wrote). If things go as they usually do, in an hour or so when she makes herself a cup of coffee and me a bottle of formula and make me nap in the playpen:girl_happy:.

12 hours ago, Mindylou said:

In a dry NS Supreme fixing to go to a football game! It's quite chilly here! 

I am also in a NS Supreme, blue diaper this morning although mine is not dry and not clean.

11 minutes ago, kinkygaybottom said:

Now in ABU Little Pawz and my they are very comfy, love the fit, around the hips is so different to anything else I have tried so far, so comfy, I really like these, fav so far!

IMG_1669.jpeg

They look awesome

I need a nappy change

16036725227862411288982248746025.jpg

• Like 2