LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I'm wearing a super dry kid diaper. It's getting pretty wet, and I'm going around in just a diaper and T-shirt. Going to be heading back home in the morning, after a couple weeks in Tennessee. 

I woke up in a soaked 60" x 60" kite folded terry nappy and I've changed into an Abriform L4 + booster for the day which is just a tiny bit damp now.

22 minutes ago, Luvs24 said:

I'm in a super dry kids with a pampers cruiser size 6 as a booster. My wife put me in this diaper for our trip back home. I have wet a couple times, but not to bad.

I am now wearing the same diaper. Super dry kids.  I really like these.

Attends 4 tape cloth backed.  I got off work, did a little shopping and stopped by the Goodwill store.  i got two bags of 22 diapers each for a total of 44 diapers and the cost was $7.48 with tax.  Wet and messy right now.

I awoke with a very wet Better Dry diaper and it leaked onto my bed pad for the first time in along time. I think I must of moved onto my side during the night and leaked when my Bladder opened and it probably was a Geyser.
I always fall asleep on my back so, that's what happens when you are a nightly bed wetter and must wear Diapers at night.
As for what diaper I am wearing right now I decided to put on a Better Dry seeing how it's cooler out Today and I will be able to get at least 8-10hrs before I change into a Better Dry with a Tranquillity Top Liner with plastic pants over that for bed time.
"Happiness is Staying Padded 24/7"!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Right now I’m wearing a Tena maxi pants (medium) usually I wear a large but the pharmacy only had medium, which is a good snug fit, tomorrow I’ll be wearing a Molicare pants and tonight I will wear my Depend briefs with two tabs either side with a pair of plastic pants just to be sure, oh it’s a great feeling, but most of you should know. [emoji39][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted on the last time I messed my diaper. So I'm sitting in a tranquility atn with a size 6 pampers cruiser as a booster. It very wet and messey, so I'm having coffee before my wife changes me.