LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ordering diapers onlines ????

Hey everyone i haven't posted anything in a while so i have a very serious question (i hope i post this in the right place) for all ab/dl in new brunswick has anybody notice anything wrong with the mail lately ever since the covid-19 hit the world my parent order some stuff online and they package arrive very late i wanted to order some diapers form rearz however my father want me to wait a little bit because the mail is very slow has anyone from new brunswick notice this ????  

• Like 1

Its not only New Brunswick its all over, car part orders that I used to get sometimes the next day are taking a week or more.

My Amazon orders are taking longer as well.

Its possible diapers being a medical need you would get preference over car parts, perhaps diapers would be considered a medical necessity and you would get them faster. 

37 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Its not only New Brunswick its all over, car part orders that I used to get sometimes the next day are taking a week or more.

Its possible diapers being a medical need you would get preference over car parts, perhaps diapers would be considered a medical necessity and you would get them faster. 

Really wow i did not no that.... To tell the truth it also depend on the items you order like for exemple i order some gaming stuff like a new gaming monitor, a bluetooth controller, and two adapters i order them on june 3 and they arrive on june 5 it took three days to get them, it must depend on witch item you order some item will take longer to deliver and some not long at all if anyone have order any diapers lately maybe they can tell us how long it takes for there diaper order arrive ??? 

It's a global phenomenon.  Parcel post down here in Australia is also degraded.  The reasons include sharply increased online shopping due to COVID-19 but also the radical drop in aviation services.  Other cited factors include infection control measures hitting productivity and road border closures that freight must navigate.

It turns out that down here, many, many parcels used to go by air at least some of the way and frequently leveraged spare capacity on passenger flights to do so even though air freight may not have been specifically ordered.  Now there is no spare capacity and they go by road or they wait or for overseas parcels, even worse they go by sea. 

For local stuff, what would once take 2 - 3 days now takes 1 - 2 weeks.

I've been receiving first class mail from the USA posted in March over the last few days: nearly 4 months to make it to Australia.  It's like 1857...  I haven't even thought about ordering from Babykins at this time.

All for a nom on a bat...

3 hours ago, beallucanb said:

@beallucanb

Diapers, the last time they were delivered from Northshore, were delivered to me in early April - When they did deliver them, the box was marked "Medical Supplies - expidite" or something like that, so I think that if they are marked as "medical supplies" they have priority over other items. 

Brian

• Like 1

Deliveries are very hit and miss right now. Took me two weeks to get cat food, took 3 days for a case of Bambinos. People are staying in and ordering online more than usual.

• Like 1

Canada Post is running behind on packages with more people ordering online they can not handle the volume (Christmas Level at times) I have found Fedex is running ontime for most of  my shipments but they still have delays on occasion.

• Like 1
Hey everyone i haven't posted anything in a while so i have a very serious question (i hope i post this in the right place) for all ab/dl in new brunswick has anybody notice anything wrong with the mail lately ever since the covid-19 hit the world my parent order some stuff online and they package arrive very late i wanted to order some diapers form rearz however my father want me to wait a little bit because the mail is very slow has anyone from new brunswick notice this ????  
Were I order mine from Northshore. I still get them from Fed X usually 1 to 2 days. I live in Illinois and they come from Chicago area. As Medical Supplies. Other things longer. I hope this helps

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Billy_Meyer_ said:

Were I order mine from Northshore. I still get them from Fed X usually 1 to 2 days. I live in Illinois and they come from Chicago area. As Medical Supplies. Other things longer. I hope this helps

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Hmmmm...... Well i always order from rearz so i have no idea if there products will arrive on time because of the pandemic but canada is recovering much better from covid-19 if anyone have order from rearz lately have there order arrive on time ????

Always order new diapers long before you need them
At least a month, but preferably longer, then you don't have to worry about it taking long for the diapers to arrive

39 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Always order new diapers long before you need them
At least a month, but preferably longer, then you don't have to worry about it taking long for the diapers to arrive

Well i order new diapers every 4 month or so but i order 2 cases but with the pandemic i haven't order anything since then, i have no choice but to wait it out it could be months or even 2 to 3 years before this pandemic is over and everything goes back to normal no one nose.

So just order like you did before, but expect it to maybe arrive a little later

Pandemic is put on hold in Norway as we barely have any infected 
Europe is opening too

I bought some from ABU Europe this month and the package arrived faster than usual 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

So just order like you did before, but expect it to maybe arrive a little later

Pandemic is put on hold in Norway as we barely have any infected 
Europe is opening too

I bought some from ABU Europe this month and the package arrived faster than usual 

Well i think i will have no choice but to order and hope for the best.

You say that the pandemic is put on hold in norway do you mean like you guys are in condition green if that the case how long it tock you for everything to go back to normal around there ???? 

I haven't really noticed anything from this pandemic, except for the first month where everything got closed
Nothing is closed now, but there is strict rules and there is new places getting shut down everyday for breaking those rules

I was hit with supply issues for the first time ever.  My wife uses First Quality's "ProCare Plus" underwear and we always purchase them from Carewell.com.  I tried to reorder them today and was hit with a NOT IN STOCK message.  I did a Google search and found some providers that said "NO LONGER AVAILABLE" but one (HealthMart) had them for a bit more than I paid through Carewell.  Since Healthmart has a lower requirement for free delivery, I chose to buy one bag instead of two (I usually buy two bags to get over the $49.00 minimum for free delivery with Carewell).

At least Healthmart has several options for payment - either direct CC purchase, Paypal or Amazon Pay.  I didn't have to break out the plastic to make the purchase, instead choosing to go with Amazon Pay.

30 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I haven't really noticed anything from this pandemic, except for the first month where everything got closed
Nothing is closed now, but there is strict rules and there is new places getting shut down everyday for breaking those rules

I see... It the same thing here in new brunswick everything is opening slowly and safely except for the other borders of canada (well prince edward island, nova scotcia and i think two other place there borders are opening up) that are still close until they announce when they open up.     

21 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

I ordered some diaps at Amazon the package was lost in shipment.Amazon refunded the cost so I reordered. Yes deliveries are taking longer.

They lost cases of soup on me, I had ordered can soup just in case I couldn't get to the grocery store.

I'm lucky I didn't plan on using the soup right away, I wanted to have it on the side for a worse case situation.

Never did get them yet the seller was still advertising them< I wonder how many others ordered the same soup and waited and waited.

Then they were pissed because I gave them a lousy review, go figure.

Walmart delivery totally *LOST* an entire grocery order of mine - the first and only grocery order I placed with Walmart.  When I called Walmart, the store it shipped from didn't have a record of my account or the order even though Walmart delivery had a record of both.  The driver marked my order as delivered even though it hadn't arrived at my apartment.  The next day it was once again flagged as arrived on THAT DAY (Saturday).

I had to call Walmart delivery and cancel the order on the grounds it was never received, so they would refund my charges to my credit card.  They stated that the drivers aren't Walmart employees but rather are from UberEats and that they would *NOT* be using that driver again because he obviously gave my order to someone else (or kept it himself).

23 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@beallucanb

Diapers, the last time they were delivered from Northshore, were delivered to me in early April - When they did deliver them, the box was marked "Medical Supplies - expidite" or something like that, so I think that if they are marked as "medical supplies" they have priority over other items. 

Brian

We are in Cailf, a month ago my wife was to receive diabetic meds, next day air, the box marked perishable,,,,, it comes with a styrofoam ice chest inside and packed in blue ice, well that one was 7 days LATE delivered. Most of the UPS next day air meds of hers like this we do get in 1-3 days. almost never next day anymore .For perishable meds unfortunately UPS is the only shipper Costco will use. We are over an hr from the nearest pharmacy that our ins will take. So mail and UPS are our only choices. they will send standard meds by mail, and perishable are UPS, we can't choose how they ship. They may ship diapers faster than diabetic meds I don't know, I buy mine local sometimes online. But I don't wait till its urgent for diapers if I do it online.With our experiences what the box says don't matter to the shipper.