LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not awake yet

That wouldn't happen if your microwave and your refrigerator opened on different sides. :D

On the Mustang it's the radio and heater controls that resemble each other too much.

I was not "quite"awake one morning while making coffee and oatmeal.....you can imagine where the oatmeal wound up ? .....it took a while to clean the coffee maker........?

Qwack

• Haha 1
On 7/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, square_duck said:

I was not "quite"awake one morning while making coffee and oatmeal.....you can imagine where the oatmeal wound up ? .....it took a while to clean the coffee maker........?

Qwack

Opps, sounds like you need a programmable coffee maker. That is what we have because I am never really awake in the morning anymore. Also thankfully, we have a newish one that grinds the coffee beans right before brewing. best Kona coffee ever. Sorry you put oatmeal in the coffee maker, hope it all came out.

Years ago, I poured orange juice into my raisin bran cereal.  It tasted awful.  About a year later I did the same thing.  I stopped drinking orange and eventually realized it had waaay too much sugar in it.

• 3 weeks later...

You know you are not quite awake yet when you do any of the above  Thanks for the laughs.  I did worse.  told a master sergeant his breath smelled like my d*ck when he tried to get me out of my rack at 2:15 in the morning.  100 pushups woke me up.