LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advantages of Pacifiers

dlsafrica

I was going to post this yesterday as well, but after I was hauled before the Sanhedrin for proposing there was room for discussion about advantages of diapers, I was banished to outer Mongolia for a few hours before making my way back home.

I find pacifiers EXTREMELY helpful.

1) the reason I started sleeping with one since December 2017 was that I started getting oxygen starvation while sleeping (some may call it sleep apnea) and I needed to keep my airways open.

2) they have the definite advantage of either putting or keeping one's mindset in "little" mode.

3) it is EXTREMELY difficult to curse if one has a pacifier in one's mouth.

4) They give restful sleep (I don't know about anyone else, but I sleep about 5 hours a night, and a pacifier allows me to wake feeling extremely restesd. In fact, on the odd (I can remember four specifically) occasion when my pacifier has fallen out of my mouth while sleeping, I can wake up as an extremely nervous and panicked baby.

5) they teach you that sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and not say anything back.

(I remember one day in 2015/16) when I was being challenged to be quiet for one hour, all I had to do to accomplish it was imagine I had a pacifier in my mouth. In fact, after the time was up, I was informed I could speak again if I wanted to, and I felt (I didn't do it) like writing "I can talk if you take the pacifier out of my mouth.

• Like 2

Funny, my wife isn't really thrilled with my wearing baby prints and diaper shirt/pants, and onesies all the time but the one thing she insists on is that I wear my pacifier to bed and *USE* it.  She said that without it I'm a buzz-saw but when I use it she gets peaceful sleep without me snoring.

Funny, my wife isn't really thrilled with my wearing baby prints and diaper shirt/pants, and onesies all the time but the one thing she insists on is that I wear my pacifier to bed and *USE* it.  She said that without it I'm a buzz-saw but when I use it she gets peaceful sleep without me snoring.

What type and brand do you use? I’m trying to find a Nuk #4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my pacifier helps me relax after coming home from work, plus I sleep alot better during the night. It also helps when I go into my little space, and I'm playing on the floor. I use the nuk 18 to 36 month, an I have about 5 or 6 pacifiers. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

What type and brand do you use? I’m trying to find a Nuk #4.

I use the ones sold by Ten@Nite, through Amazon. I think they're NUK #6 compatible but I might be wrong.  

Edit: The nipple-width at the widest point on my pacifier is 1 3/16" (1.1785") or about 3 cm wide.

• Like 1

Usually I can go part-way through the night with my pacifier but it usually falls out while I'm in deep sleep and I find it and put it back in if I notice later on.  Rarely do I wake up with my pacifier in my mouth though, because it falls out so much.

Today I took a 3 hour nap and when I woke up it was still in my mouth.  I was mildly surprised that it never fell out while I slept.

• Like 1
On 6/11/2020 at 4:45 AM, dlsafrica said:

2) they have the definite advantage of either putting or keeping one's mindset in "little" mode.

4) They give restful sleep (I don't know about anyone else, but I sleep about 5 hours a night, and a pacifier allows me to wake feeling extremely restesd.

Those are the two for me. It's an essential tool in my little mode and helps me go to sleep quicker.

I am so used to my soother, I can't sleep without it anymore. I am a full-time baby in my house so it's in my mouth all the time at home. I feel uneasy without it.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:45 AM, dlsafrica said:

I was going to post this yesterday as well, but after I was hauled before the Sanhedrin for proposing there was room for discussion about advantages of diapers, I was banished to outer Mongolia for a few hours before making my way back home.

I find pacifiers EXTREMELY helpful.

1) the reason I started sleeping with one since December 2017 was that I started getting oxygen starvation while sleeping (some may call it sleep apnea) and I needed to keep my airways open.

3) it is EXTREMELY difficult to curse if one has a pacifier in one's mouth.

4) They give restful sleep (I don't know about anyone else, but I sleep about 5 hours a night, and a pacifier allows me to wake feeling extremely restesd. In fact, on the odd (I can remember four specifically) occasion when my pacifier has fallen out of my mouth while sleeping, I can wake up as an extremely nervous and panicked baby.

5) they teach you that sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and not say anything back.

(I remember one day in 2015/16) when I was being challenged to be quiet for one hour, all I had to do to accomplish it was imagine I had a pacifier in my mouth. In fact, after the time was up, I was informed I could speak again if I wanted to, and I felt (I didn't do it) like writing "I can talk if you take the pacifier out of my mouth.

I use my paci quite a but.  Especially during diaper changes.  It is quite soothing and relaxing.  It also helps during naps.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine helps me feel even more little, and is a perfect companion to my Humphrey. I'll hafta try sleeping wit it an see if it helps my snoring.

IMG_20170928_204017.jpg

13 minutes ago, Davey said:

Mine helps me feel even more little, and is a perfect companion to my Humphrey. I'll hafta try sleeping wit it an see if it helps my snoring.

IMG_20170928_204017.jpg

I sleep with mine but sometimes I loose on the middle of night

• 1 month later...

I love love my pacis!! I sneak one in my purse for driving, mostly I sleep with one .. helps me go to sleep faster and somehow it helps me not snore and breathe with my mouth closed! I have several clips that I attach to my gown or onesie so I don't lose it. May try the wearing under a mask thing! My Daddy (hubby) puts it in my mouth at night now because he knows I like it. In going to ask him if I can have it when he puts on my diaper at night. 

• 3 weeks later...

I could have used one years ago while I had most of my upper teeth.  Now I only have one tooth on the top.  Though I finally bought my Paci.

Here is mine.  I got a 2 pack.

Once I have my own place if I am home I will be using it.  Well only if I am not eating lol

71+OYLghtsL._SL1500_.jpg

I love using pacifiers, I only have a couple right now but always on the look out for getting more ., but I love using a them when I'm just browsing online, usually in the evening or when I'm reading some ABDL stories, as it's not just relaxing but puts me in the mood of things as I do that.

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/20/2020 at 3:17 AM, DL-Boy said:

I have the same problem! During sleep I grind my teeth so much the people living with me have joked that it sounds like a saw because its so loud that you can hear it the rooms next to me.

What do you do when the paci goes out of your mouth during sleep? Because that happens a lot for me if I try and fall asleep with my paci

36 minutes ago, Mugi said:

What do you do when the paci goes out of your mouth during sleep?

Mine usually stays in until I wake up (and it still stays in then, usually until I've made a mug of tea and a slice of toast for breakfast).  Usually I sleep on my side.  Occasionally I'll sleep on my back for a bit, and then it often falls out while I'm asleep.  What do I do then?  Find it and put it back in of course!

Mummy takes my dummy out when she comes to bed with my night-time bottle, but she puts it back in once she's fed me, & I go off to sleep again.

Before I slept with a dummy in I sometimes bit the inside of my mouth in my sleep.  These days that just doesn't happen, thanks to my dummy.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, Davey said:

IMG_20170928_204017.jpg

You have to get "Paw Patrol" training pants to go with that paci. Walmart sells them under their house brand "Parents Choice". I love them... I may have to get a Paci like yours for when I wear my training pants... Check my profile for pictures of the training pants.