LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

This is great I love this story. I would have like if you had given us an overview of what happen up to the end of chapter 19 . Chapter 19 was posted July 2021.

I have always said your writing is really good and the way you write I  fell like I'm there but right now I am confused.

I want him to wind up as Zoe's baby and no one else's. But as I have been ... I will be patent and wait for the next chapter.

• Like 1

I can’t wait to see how this all starts to unfold. The drama that unfolds will be epic. So many things coming together and it’s going to be awesome when they collide. I can’t wait to watch the fallout as it slowly comes to a conclusion. 

First I was very happy to see you back with this story, and that was a very good chapter.  What I want to say though is that I don't think BabySofia would mind you using the names of the company or cities from her work you should try and keep them within her ideas.  New Haven would not permit Diamond tours to operate within the city or state of Hartford.  They were based in Ames which has the worst laws for litles. 

• Like 1

Rooting for Alexa to win. Time for the bad girl to win. She has all the cards and Zoe is walking into her trap and she can look at Sean and pin everything on Zoe with Sean unwittingly sealing her fate at the meeting.

• Like 1

I was excited to see you had posted another chapter, but life kept me from coming to read it yet. Finally got a chance to read it now! I'm a bit disoriented from the long pause of chapters, but I feel like Sean is just about done here... Unless the lawyer comes up with some miracle he'll be nursing from mommy by the end of this next week. (I doubt he'll actually mind though!)

• Like 2
On 11/11/2021 at 12:08 AM, ThomasG said:

Rooting for Alexa to win. Time for the bad girl to win. She has all the cards and Zoe is walking into her trap and she can look at Sean and pin everything on Zoe with Sean unwittingly sealing her fate at the meeting.

Alexa will definitely have more time in the coming chapters. I will be putting a somewhat of a twist on the story at some point

On 11/13/2021 at 1:18 PM, BabySofia said:

I was excited to see you had posted another chapter, but life kept me from coming to read it yet. Finally got a chance to read it now! I'm a bit disoriented from the long pause of chapters, but I feel like Sean is just about done here... Unless the lawyer comes up with some miracle he'll be nursing from mommy by the end of this next week. (I doubt he'll actually mind though!)

given how long it's been since i've released a chapter, it's understandable if you need to reread some of the previous chapters. Also babysofia. I wanted to check with you on another story, at least regarding the use of diamond tours and what not.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:38 PM, SGTbaby said:

Glad to see an update. I did a double take when I saw it! Great job!

Hopefully it won't take as long for the next chapter. I also cannot wait to release chapter 1 of my new story. Thanks again!

On 11/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Loved this chapter I feel sorry for Sean since he having a lot of blank moments when he doesn’t perceive that he is being babied by his mommy zoe! Hope you continue this story 

Exactly. he is very out of touch with his mental state and I'm trying to come up with a fitting conclusion to all this.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:19 AM, Eagle0769 said:

This is great I love this story. I would have like if you had given us an overview of what happen up to the end of chapter 19 . Chapter 19 was posted July 2021.

I have always said your writing is really good and the way you write I  fell like I'm there but right now I am confused.

I want him to wind up as Zoe's baby and no one else's. But as I have been ... I will be patent and wait for the next chapter.

While Zoe is the front-runner, I do have some other conflicts that  will hopefully keep things interesting and possibly not making it too straight-foward!

Thanks for enjoying

On 11/9/2021 at 12:57 AM, Moon3ye said:

Nice to read from you again.

After this chapter I know again why I have read this story so gladly.

It's all so incredibly crazy.

Sean is losing his adult mind more and more and realizes it, but forgets it again, he is really caught in a spiral of regression.

I have little hope for him to get out of it. For me, it's more like waiting to see who will end up being Sean's mommy and what will happen to him.

It's really something. Imagine being with someone you care about but are you sure it's all legit and not the product of regressive manipulation?  

6 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Very happy that you are back. 

I have a request. Your last update was July 30th chapter 19. Perhaps you can give a short encounter of what has happened before the next chapter. 

You missed a chapter. There’s chapter 20 now

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

You missed a chapter. There’s chapter 20 now

I read chapter 20 after I sent this post. Haven’t finished it yet. Had to go back and read the end of 19 to get up to date. 

I hope that Sean remembers his conservation with Zoe when he wakes up in the morning. I feel Zoe is doing something to make him more cooperative or confused. 

And what about the two pills one that Alex gave Zoe to make him lose control of his blader and his anti regressing pill. Is he still taking them?

I love this story after reading it some things are clearer and some things are still confusing. 

The chapter was great Crono!
I hope Kairi will be able to save Sean but in the end he gets willingly adopted by Zoe but not manipulated by it. He realises it's his only option if he wants to live a reasonable happy life. ?

• 1 month later...