LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hot weather

Now that the hot weather has arrived, been going around the house in a diaper and T-shirt, wife told me it was about time i got smart and stopped wearing jeans all day or pajamas at night.

Never thought she would go along with this new attire. Just have to keep something handy if kids or a visitor shows up.

I love being in just a diaper and a t-shirt, particularly when the weather is hot, but with the kids home all the time right now, it's only practical later in the evening, when they've gone to sleep. My wife seems willing to put up with my wearing diapers uncovered, and sometimes if it's really hot, I'll sleep on top of the covers, rather than under them, but my wife has a heavy hand with the A/C, so I generally end up under the covers at some point. 

What I would love to be able to do is work outside in the yard in just a diaper, which isn't practical right now, because we live in a typical subdivision, where the houses are fairly close together, and our yard is overlooked by a couple of neighbours. Once the kids grow up and we don't need as much space, I'm hoping that we might downsize the house, and up-size the lot, via moving to one of the outlying towns that surround our suburb, thus allowing me to garden in just a diaper, to my heart's content, without giving anyone PTSD. 

Since the weather has gotten warmer I just go around in a t-shirt and diaper. The last couple nights I have just slepted in a t-shirt and diaper. We do keep the air conditioner on and most mornings I wake up under the covers.

Also during the summer months working out in the yard my wife uses more desitine, and powder. Plus my wife will change me more often when we do yard work vs letting me stay in a soaked diaper. 

It's easy to put on a pair of elastic waist shorts to wear around the house over a diaper, but that defeats the purpose of being able to just wear a diaper openly around the house!  You can always have a pair of shorts handy to put on if someone comes to the door or stops by for a visit, but if you have a Maga Max or Betterdry on under those shorts, why bother?  Anyone would look at you and immediately know you are wearing a diaper under your shorts!  Jeans would maybe be better but you could still look pretty bulky with thick diapers on.  If you do want to do some yard work, then the shorts over your diaper might work without being noticed due to the distance from your lawn to the sidewalk or street if anyone goes by.  You can mow the lawn on your riding mower as long as the short's aren't so short that your diaper can be seen though the leg openings.

For probably the past month or maybe a little longer, unless I have to go out to the store (jeans and button shirt over), I have been wearing my Changing Times Diaper Company "Bear Hugz" diaper shirt and PUL pants almost 24/7.  I usually wear a LeakMaster PUL pant underneath too.  I switch to just wearing the LeakMaster and a t-shirt or a onesie when I need to do my laundry, then on my next change it's back into the Bear Hugz.  The waterproof pants kind of look like baby bloomers from the 60's, very puffy, much more so than the LeakMaster pants of the same leg and waist dimensions.

image.png.ddbcdcda70f59c201d3080c13434094a.png

image.png.1d0fbd16846f1b201f3f57ba10b6053d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I grew up in Ohio, I left when I was about 20, I do love where we live now. We are kind of in the mountains now, so we are having a few warm days but it's in the 70's now. and low 50's nights, I love being in layers, and padded up wet. We will get into the high 80's soon, But I can't go around in just a Diaper, my wife wants me to keep it covered up.

DL-Boy I do love tat outfit, did some make them for you?  I would love to get some.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

It's easy to put on a pair of elastic waist shorts to wear around the house over a diaper, but that defeats the purpose of being able to just wear a diaper openly around the house!  You can always have a pair of shorts handy to put on if someone comes to the door or stops by for a visit, but if you have a Maga Max or Betterdry on under those shorts, why bother?  Anyone would look at you and immediately know you are wearing a diaper under your shorts!  Jeans would maybe be better but you could still look pretty bulky with thick diapers on.  If you do want to do some yard work, then the shorts over your diaper might work without being noticed due to the distance from your lawn to the sidewalk or street if anyone goes by.  You can mow the lawn on your riding mower as long as the short's aren't so short that your diaper can be seen though the leg openings.

Agreed, just keep a pair of basketball shorts handy just-in-case, but that is a good point that thick diapers do have a distinct bulge under basketball shorts. For going out in public, I'd recommend cargo shorts because they are cool while providing better diaper coverage.

2 hours ago, Leaksolot said:

Where did you get these plastic pants? 

Changing Times Diaper Co in LV,NV (Las Vegas, Nevada).

I ordered from their website.  I think between the shirt and pants and shipping it was bout sixty dollars (maybe a little less).

1 hour ago, foreverdl said:

DL-Boy I do love tat outfit, did some make them for you?  I would love to get some.

I wish I made them...  Probably would've been cheaper that way but finding the pattern that looks so "Nursery" as that would be difficult in fabric, especially with 95% cotton/5% Spandex for the shirt and PUL/Nylon of the same pattern for the pants.  I know they make the same pattern for both types of fabric but I'm sure it's probably a lot harder to match them.

This ensemble cost me just under $60, shipped from LV,NV USA.

Heck, depending on where you live @foreverdl, you could go on a short road-trip to shop at their store.  That is, of course depending on how far away you are from LV.

After I take off my summer footed Pj's, I put on a well worn out cotton thermal shirt, and a pair of dark brown Army long john bottoms.

I wear the same,  around the house outfit,  year round, I add and subtract layers for the change of seasons..

My neighbors have gotten used to seeing me in my long johns,  shoveling snow in winter, to mowing the lawn in summer.

Why not be comfortable whenever you can, because I never miss a chance to be comfortable  (You should never be uncomfortable)

my usual summer diapered attire consists of a slightly over-sized t-shirt, a PUL diaper cover, and elastic wasted shorts. i've recently started calling this outfit this my "daytime pajamas" :P

my nighttime jammies are simply a long night shirt, basically a t-shirt that goes down past my knees and a diaper cover. sometimes i put some oversized boxer-briefs on over my diaper, but not often, 

i wear shorts over my diaper for mostly three reasons. 1- my thighs and hips get chilled and that makes me uncomfortable (which is what diapers are all about!) and 2- i don't like flaunting my diapers in my g/f's face. she isn't ABDL, but she sees and knows that diapers make me happy and such, so she doesn't mind me diapering up one bit. and 3- the odd and dreaded knock at the front door! which was fairly sparse before, and nearly nonexistent in the current times. 99% of the time, the knock is a delivery guy for ups, amazon, usps, food, etc. but once in a while it's a neighborhood person, which my g/f deals with. friends and family call before coming by, and i extend the same courtesy to them. plus they're not ones to just invite themselves over, unless it's for some emergency.

the last weekend i wore, the house was warm and very comfy. we have the air conditioners in, but that day it was just perfect t-shirt and diaper temperature. my g/f felt the same way, and instead of putting on her own shorts over her undies and heading downstairs, just went downstairs in her t-shirt and undies. feeling the same way, i put on just my daytime jammie shirt and headed down to the kitchen! it was a lovely morning! i'm hopeful it happens again!

On 6/9/2020 at 3:33 PM, DL-Boy said:

Changing Times Diaper Co in LV,NV (Las Vegas, Nevada).

I ordered from their website.  I think between the shirt and pants and shipping it was bout sixty dollars (maybe a little less).

I wish I made them...  Probably would've been cheaper that way but finding the pattern that looks so "Nursery" as that would be difficult in fabric, especially with 95% cotton/5% Spandex for the shirt and PUL/Nylon of the same pattern for the pants.  I know they make the same pattern for both types of fabric but I'm sure it's probably a lot harder to match them.

This ensemble cost me just under $60, shipped from LV,NV USA.

Heck, depending on where you live @foreverdl, you could go on a short road-trip to shop at their store.  That is, of course depending on how far away you are from LV.

Thanks,

It may be a little cheaper to ship, I'm about 4 hrs from LV gas would costs more than shipping 

I work nights, so I sleep during the day. Whether or not I wear a diaper depends on how I’m feeling when I get home, after my shower. The outfit depends on how hot it’s supposed to get. It’s not too bad early on, but in the early evening, it gets quite warm because my windows face directly west. 
On my nights off, I’ll wear if I don’t have anything planned. I will still wear an oversized t shirt and loose jeans. I also have to make sure I’m dry if I feel the need to go to a convenience store. If my friend and I are gaming, it’s a no go. When I go to my cousin’s, I’ll wear cloth trainers if I feel somewhat daring. 

I like being outside diapered and pantsless this time of year. I don’t have a fully private backyard, but after the sun is almost down, it’s a wonderful way to enjoy the cooler air.

I will, sometimes, sunbathe in a diaper and very short shorts during the day.

• 2 weeks later...

so today i'm working in the office from home and i'm afraid it is just a diaper and a lot of fans. so hot. just to add to this i'm double diapered as it is simply too hot to get up and change.

Not feeling great a couple days this week but still working from home, I ended up stripped to a diaper and realize, damn, if my webcam got switched on I’d have quite a problem on my hands.

I tend to wear skirts during the summer at home, which sometimes show off a lot because I don’t always sit like I’m wearing a skirt, so same webcam problem. 

I keep a pit of gym shorts downstairs in case I need to throw something on.

One of the black marks against parents would be "the kids running around in just diapers" 40, 50 or 60 years ago when I was younger. In fact, in the summer of 1962, a toddler was found outside by the police either very late at night or early ink the morning. and the news report on the radio stressed that he was found "in just a diaper, blue rubber pants and a T-shirt". That was a dig at the parents as being neglectful or pigs. Diapers are underwear so it would be like going around in your BVD's or panties and you might as well put the "low class trash" label on yourself

That is why god invented babydolls; at least the decent ones. That is what I wear around the house. It is the one in my avatar

4 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Not feeling great a couple days this week but still working from home, I ended up stripped to a diaper and realize, damn, if my webcam got switched on I’d have quite a problem on my hands.

I tend to wear skirts during the summer at home, which sometimes show off a lot because I don’t always sit like I’m wearing a skirt, so same webcam problem. 

I keep a pit of gym shorts downstairs in case I need to throw something on.

Privacy hint: Electrical tape or Duct tape over the camera -- Unless there's a physical camera shutter or button/switch to deactivate the hardware.

8 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Or you could just unplug it from your computer!

Unless it's a laptop or tablet then it's integrated into the display.

6 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Unless it's a laptop or tablet then it's integrated into the display.

I know. I’m not really worried about it because I’ve set all my programs to default to the camera off. I’m so over everyone sharing their screens. More if I click the wrong button for something unscheduled. And funny, because before all this I kept my webcam blocked with a post it, fully clothed in my actual office. ?

I do not let my laptops or phone anywhere near DD so there is no bleedthrough and I am NOT en petite fille when I use therm so there is no problem there. The camera on my desktop does not even show if I do not physically deploy it from it's resting place inside the screen at the top center

16 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I know. I’m not really worried about it because I’ve set all my programs to default to the camera off. I’m so over everyone sharing their screens. More if I click the wrong button for something unscheduled. And funny, because before all this I kept my webcam blocked with a post it, fully clothed in my actual office. ?

When you return to your office and it get's really quiet when you walk in the door and you get a lot of strange looks, then you know your web camera was on!