LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)

I think drilling through the lock is still an option. Might need a hard carbide bit with how surprisingly well built the damn thing is. I also have one final trick to completely disable this thing. Then it's just a matter of attacking it with bolt cutters...

You could also potentially set up a packet sniffer to intercept and clone the lock signal from the changing mat but this thing apparently uses some kind of weird custom network architecture that isn't WIFI, Bluetooth, or Cellular. Which means that it has better encryption and signals protection than most law enforcement equipment. Which just further confirms my security device theory. Also I think most modern 2 factor regularly changes the encryption key, like every time so?

I'm thinking I would go old school and defeat the countermeasures first.

1) Use a piece of plastic (credit card) or thin tin slipped between the collar and neck to avoid future drug injections.

2) Something conductive to short out the tazer so the jolts are minimized or reduced, burning the battery out

3) Bolt cutters to snip the wires of the collar to the CPU

4) Heat gun to delaminate the belt/cover or overheat the CPU

5) Once countermeasures are defeated, tin snips on the straps to a leisure destruction of the rest of it

11 minutes ago, BoTox said:

I'm thinking I would go old school and defeat the countermeasures first.

1) Use a piece of plastic (credit card) or thin tin slipped between the collar and neck to avoid future drug injections.

2) Something conductive to short out the tazer so the jolts are minimized or reduced, burning the battery out

3) Bolt cutters to snip the wires of the collar to the CPU

4) Heat gun to delaminate the belt/cover or overheat the CPU

5) Once countermeasures are defeated, tin snips on the straps to a leisure destruction of the rest of it

So, the reason I didn't go into more detail about brute force security attacks is because it would get boring and repetitive, fast, but there are reasons why all of those ideas would not work. The short version is, there are a bunch of redundancies baked in so that any attempt to attack from one direction will run up into a safety feature from another direction. 

Am I going to go into more detail about how these redundancies work? Absolutely not, because you are being far too clever already! :D 

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I think drilling through the lock is still an option. Might need a hard carbide bit with how surprisingly well built the damn thing is. I also have one final trick to completely disable this thing. Then it's just a matter of attacking it with bolt cutters...

You could also potentially set up a packet sniffer to intercept and clone the lock signal from the changing mat but this thing apparently uses some kind of weird custom network architecture that isn't WIFI, Bluetooth, or Cellular. Which means that it has better encryption and signals protection than most law enforcement equipment. Which just further confirms my security device theory. Also I think most modern 2 factor regularly changes the encryption key, like every time so?

Trying to get at it via wireless connection is going to come up later in the story. I won't say if it works, but it does end up being very important to Mary's progress. :D

• Like 1

Katherine shouldn't be so vindictive, Mary just turned up a huge security issue with her company.  She really should be thanking Mary instead of keeping stuck in a dirty diaper for another day.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the thumb drive in her pocket.

16 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

Katherine shouldn't be so vindictive, Mary just turned up a huge security issue with her company.  She really should be thanking Mary instead of keeping stuck in a dirty diaper for another day.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the thumb drive in her pocket.

That's definitely the most logical, fair thing to do. Katherine isn't always logical and fair, and she has ulterior motives besides just protecting her company. ;) 

3 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm thinking a Faraday Cage may be used later...

More like an unfairaday cage, amirite? 

:D 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Katherine isn't always logical and fair, and she has ulterior motives besides just protecting her company.

I'm going to guess that the data Mary managed to copy might reveal that Katherine didn't give her the whole story when she signed her up for this project. Looking forward to finding out what's on it. I'm liking the rewrite of this story, it's fleshed everything out more.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 9

Ethan tapped his fingers on the arm rest of the couch, glancing at the door for the hundredth time in an hour. 

Where is she? 

The evening had been full of panic. Mary had vanished, and she hadn’t been responding to her phone even when it came time for her diaper change. He’d started to worry that she had gotten in over her head and was in a hospital room somewhere. 

Those worries were unrealistic, of course. If anything had gone wrong with her cover, or even her vital signs, the GPS would have kicked in and told Ethan where she was. Mary was fine. He just didn’t know where she was. 

He’d been about to call Kat and ask her for emergency access to the GPS when he’d gotten a text from Mary, explaining that she’d been held up at work. 

What could she possibly be doing? 

Glancing at his phone, he moved to the reporting app, checking to ensure he hadn’t misread anything. 

Mary’s diaper was at 37% moisture capacity, which was all well and good, but it had also been soiled more than an hour prior. Ethan couldn’t imagine what Mary could possibly be working on that would compel her to stay out past her changing time in a messy diaper, and she was playing coy about what it was that was keeping her.

The door handle rattle, and he all but jumped out of the couch. “Mary?” 

The lock clicked and the door opened and Mary stepped inside, setting down her backpack. “I’m ho-mmph!” 

Ethan smothered her in a hug, his relief palpable. “I was so worried about you!” 

She returned the embrace, but Ethan could almost feel her eyes rolling. “I’m fine, you big softie. I was just following up on a lead to get this cover off, and I couldn’t tell you about it.”

“You could have told me the general stuff!” Ethan protested, sniffing and wrinkling his nose a little. “You could have been getting shipped off to Canada in the back of a panel van somewhere.” 

Mary pulled back, shrugging. “Well, I- Wait, why Canada?” 

“They’ve got the second highest kidnappings per capita in the world. I dunno. Have you had dinner? I can make you something.”

“Something light would be nice, I’m, uh, not really hungry,” Mary said, moving her bag over to the couch. “I don’t think you were really that worried, though.”

That made Ethan feel a streak of indignation as he walked towards the open kitchen. “Yeah? Why not?” 

“If you really wanted to know where I was, why didn’t you just check the GPS on the collar?” 

“I can’t just check it whenever I want, there has to be some sort of-” Ethan frowned, scratching his head. “Hey, wait, how did you know about the GPS?” 

“Hah!” Mary grinned, pulling out her laptop. “I knew it!” 

They shared a dinner of leftovers while the TV chattered in the background, displaying a show that neither of them were really watching. 

“So…” Ethan said, unsure exactly how to broach the topic. “I’ve got some… not great news.” 

“Wha’s that?” Mary asked, in the middle of chewing. 

“I have to go into work super early tomorrow. Like… before your morning change, early.” 

Mary blinked, but she didn’t seem as surprised as he’d expected. “Okay. That’s not great.” 

“You’ll have to ride with me to work, and then I can change you in the office bathroom,” Ethan said. “Or… I guess you could take the bus later if you wanted to sleep in?” 

“Screw that,” Mary said. “I’m not going back to those offices just for Katherine to gloat over me. Did I tell you how she behaved while I was getting my measurements taken for the cover?” 

“I… yeah,” Ethan said. “A couple times. But I can’t not go in. Kat would have my ass.” 

“Well, we can’t have that,” Mary mused, smirking. “I like your ass. She can’t have it.” 

“Well… fine, but I don’t know how long you’ll go without getting a rash. Our creams are the best in the industry, but it really just depends on how sensitive your skin is.” He frowned, setting his plate on the coffee table. 

“I’ll deal, if it happens,” Mary said, finishing her own food. “I don’t know how sleepy you are, but I probably won’t be coming to bed for a while, by the way. It’s still hard to sleep, uh… like this.” 

“I can’t blame you,” Ethan replied, scooting up next to her. “I wouldn’t be able to sleep well either. Do you want me to put on some coffee?” 

“If I wanted bad coffee, sure,” Mary rolled her eyes. “I’ll put some on in a minute.” 

“Sure thing, baby,” he leaned in, pecking a kiss on her cheek. “Want me to… eh… light some candles or anything?” 

She rolled her eyes. “It’s fine. Like I said, I’ll deal. You have to get up early for work, go get some rest.” 

“You’re my first priority.” Ethan sat up a little. “Once I’m sure you’re okay, I’ll go to bed.” 

“I’m fine, I swear. Annoyed with your boss for making you go in early, but I’ll just get back at Kat by beating her cover.” 

“Yeah,” Ethan said, nodding, unable to keep his patronizing tone completely hidden. The odds of Mary finding a way around his security systems were about equal to her winning the lottery. The design was perfect. “Sure.” 

“You still don’t think I’ll do it, do you?” she asked, eyebrows raising. 

Ethan rubbed at the back of his neck, trying to think of the charitable way to explain things. “It’s been, what, a week? And you’re no closer than when you started. I mean, don’t get me wrong - I support you, and you should keep trying - but I made this thing impervious. The only way you’re getting out is if someone lets you out, and I’m not going to do that.” 

“If you say so,” Mary rolled her eyes. “Go to bed. I’m fine.” 

“Yes ma’am,” he chuckled. “Have a good night.” 

Kat opened the door without knocking, stepping into Ethan’s office. 

“I’m upset with you,” Ethan said, without looking up from his computer. 

“Is that any way to talk to your boss?” she said, walking over to look at his monitors. “You know I can fire you.” 

“You can’t fire me, I’m too valuable to the company. Besides, you need me until Project Impound gets released, I built it from the ground up.” He tabbed over to a menu, showing Kat his progress. “I’ve updated all my passwords, as you requested.” 

“Unique keys for every login?” she asked, leaning in. 

Ethan nodded. “Just like you asked for. Nobody’s getting into my account again. Do you know what the hacker was after?” 

Kat shrugged and stood. “We’re looking into that. It’s probably someone from another R&D corp, looking to poach our projects before we go to market.”

Ethan frowned, glancing up at Kat. “Do you have access to the notifications from Mary’s cover?” 

“No.” She tilted her head, apparently confused. “Why?” 

“It just seems like a massive coincidence,” Ethan said. “The first time Mary misses a change, and then you suddenly decide I need to come in early.”

Kat continued looking at the new passwords and security checks he’d been meticulously re-entering all morning. “And why would I do that?”

“Don’t give me that baloney,” Ethan said. “You know darned well that I didn’t want Mary anywhere near this project, and you pulled her in anyways. You’ve got no business messing with my home life like this.”

“And how’s it going at home, anyways?” Kat asked. “Is Mary getting used to things?” 

“I’m not answering that.” Ethan looked back at his computer, saving the row of passwords. “Did you need anything else? I was about to go home for lunch.” 

He heard Kat’s smirk more than he saw it, in the tone of her response. “Joe-Jack had to stay home sick, and Donna’s out on vacation today. I’m going to need someone here to cover things until the afternoon crew gets here, so you’ll need to push back your lunch break a couple hours.” 

Ethan gaped. “You’re- you’re freaking kidding-

She was already opening the door. “Sorry for the inconvenience! Make sure to mark it on your timesheet.” 

He stared at the door as it closed. He had half a mind to go after Kat and give her a piece of his mind. 

Instead, he slumped in his chair and pulled out his phone. 

“Hey, babe? I’ve got some bad news,” he said, once Mary picked up. “Kat’s being a B-word again.” 

Mary didn’t need to ask what he was talking about. “You’re fucking kidding me.” 

“I know. It’s asinine,” Ethan grumbled. “She ambushed me just a minute ago. I’ll have a late break, but... if you want a change, you’ll have to come in.”

“Fuck that. I’m waiting.” 

He leaned his elbow on the desk, rubbing his forehead. “Babe, you-”

“Nope. Not gonna hear it. I’ll see you after work.” 

Ethan took care with the change, applying an extra-thick layer of the rash cream once Mary was all wiped up. “I’m sorry she was such a jerk,” he said, taping the new diaper in place. “At least you didn’t rash.” 

“Eh, I’m not mad anymore,” Mary said, shrugging. It was a surprise reversal from her stance around lunchtime, but Ethan was happy that she wasn’t pissed anymore. Given that she’d been in a messy diaper for twenty four hours straight, he had expected her to be a lot more mad. 

As he latched the cover into place, he even noticed her gaze drift towards the bed. “So, uh… once we’ve had dinner, how are you feeling about…” 

“You say the word,” Ethan’s blushed, thoughts wandering a little. “Uh… Can I call you Starbuck again?” 

“Sure, babe.” 

He checked the sensors on her cover, then pulled out his phone and made sure the app was working. 

‘Subject’s diaper is at 0% capacity. Moisture and PH balance indicates arousal.’ 

Blush deepening, Ethan put his phone away and began undoing her arm and leg cuffs. “So, uh, what sounds good for dinner?” 

“Something easy?” Mary sat up, stretching her arms and yawning. Ethan would never say it out loud, but it was incredibly cute. “Pizza?” 

“Sure. I’ll go get the oven preheated.” He stood up, shuffling to the kitchen and getting started on dinner. 

About thirty seconds later, his phone beeped, and at the same time he heard Mary shout from the bedroom. “You’re fucking kidding me!” 

It didn’t take a detective to guess what had happened. Ethan checked his phone to be sure, and just like he’d suspected:

‘Subject has soiled her diaper.’ 

“Babe? Are you okay?” 

She stepped out of the bedroom, dressed in her day clothes and balling her hands into tight, angry fists. “I’ve got the worst goddamned luck.” 

“Hey, it’s fine,” Ethan said, moving to comfort her. “If Kat tried to tell me to come in early again, I’ll tell her to shove it. We’ll at least get you clean in the morning.” 

“Yeah, but…” Mary pursed her lips, tried to work up a little anger, then deflated. “Okay, I’m honestly having trouble getting worked up. I can barely even smell it anymore. It’s not ideal, but… whatever.”

“Are you sure?” Ethan asked. “It’s okay to be upset. I’m here for you.”

Mary nodded. “I’m sure. I’m sorry you have to smell me, but that’s whatever.” 

He shrugged noncommittally. “I don’t really mind either. Comes with the job. Dinner, and then maybe we’ll watch a movie?” 

Stepping up on tip-toe, she kissed him on the cheek. “That sounds nice.” 

As it turned out, Mary had other plans. While Ethan washed their plates from dinner, Mary retreated to the bedroom. 

As he set the last plate in the drying rack, his phone beeped. Wiping off his hands, he pulled it out, checking the notifications. 

‘Subject has wet her diaper. Current capacity 6.9%. Additionally, moisture levels indicate arousal.’ 

He frowned. That has to be a mistake. Unless… 

Pocketing his phone, he walked over to the bedroom door. Mary beat him to it, opening the door and leaning in the frame. 

She’d changed her clothes. Pants and shirt were gone, replaced with only a thin, revealing top and the diaper cover itself. Ethan could hear low music playing behind her, and glancing into the bedroom, some candles were burning. 

“So, um…” Mary said, biting her lip in an attempt to look sultry. It was hard to go for a traditional sexy look while she was in a puffy, smelly diaper, but she at least looked adorable. 

Ethan almost blurted out something stupid, but he didn’t want to make any assumptions. “Yeah? What’s up, baby?” 

Her cheeks were pink, but she persisted with maintaining a sensual pose. “I… If you’re still interested, that is… I’d still like to…” 

“Are you sure?” Ethan asked. “I mean, I’m fine with it, but… even with, uh… your current state?” 

That broke the spell. Mary dropped her pose, standing up straighter. “Just get in here and take off your pants already.” 

I hope you enjoyed! 
If you like my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon if you're able. The support helps keep me afloat, and I do my best to make your patronage worth it with early access, exclusive stories, and other perks. 
My latest story, "Virtual Reality", is an unfair story about getting trapped in a particularly uncomfortable situation, and you can read it on Patreon two weeks early.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10

The next couple weeks went by in a blur. 

Ethan had no idea what his fiance was up to, but whatever it was, she was in a good mood about it. Diaper changes became just a part of their routine. They’d wake up, he’d give Mary a change, he’d go to work. She’d work on freelance jobs, or do something to get the cover off, and then they’d get lunch together and she’d get her second change of the day.  

If she was making progress on the cover, Ethan couldn’t tell how. He’d stopped receiving notifications about any tampering with the electronics, and the software seemed to be working just fine. If he didn’t know any better, he’d have guessed that Mary had given up, and was riding out the month to collect her paycheck. 

But, he did know better. Mary was too stubborn for that even if he’d told her a dozen times that it was the best thing to do. 

Whatever she was working on, when he got off work in the evening, they’d have dinner, maybe watch a movie, and then go to the bedroom for a little fun. And, as much as Ethan hated to admit it to himself, it was probably the best sex they’d had since they first got together. 

Mary had stopped caring what state her diaper was in when they went to the bedroom. With her cover on, they couldn’t really do anything the usual way, but that just forced them to get creative with things. The experimentation had been a thrill, and Ethan was almost ready to-

After they fooled around, they’d watch a movie or just relax on the couch near each other, chatting about their day, enjoying each other’s company. Bedtime would roll around, they’d go to sleep, wake up together, and do the whole thing over again. 

Three weeks into the trial, though, things changed. 

Ethan couldn’t tell anything was amiss the night before. They chatted, they watched the new musical on Disney Plus Ultra, they went to bed. Mary fell asleep curled up in Ethan’s arms. 

When he woke up, she was gone.

Fumbling for his phone, Ethan turned off the alarm, then looked over to tell his fiance good morning. She wasn’t in bed. 

“Baby?” he said, sitting up. She never woke up before him, not unless she had a good reason. 

He threw back the covers and got up, walking to the kitchen. “Mary? Where are you?” 

Nothing. He couldn’t hear the shower, and there wasn’t any other reason she’d be in the bathroom, but…

His eyes were drawn to a paper on the kitchen counter. Walking over, he picked it up and read. 

Ethan.

I’m fine. You don’t need to worry about me. I’ve got a lead on how to remove the cover, but it’s going to take me a couple days. 

The remote transmission on the cover is clever, but it’s not impenetrable. Once I get back, I can give you a few pointers on how to make it more secure. Until then, I’ve disabled your ability to get notifications or a GPS pin of where I am. Don’t worry about me, I’m being very careful. 

I love you. I’ll see you in a few days, when I collect my check for twenty five grand. 

XOXO 

-Mary

Ethan read the note twice, then ran back to the bedroom to get his phone. 

It was a good day for Katherine. 

The security test with Mary was going well. Three weeks in, and she’d made no progress on penetrating their security. If that wasn’t an endorsement, nothing was. 

Better yet, the practical use test was beginning today. If that went well, they’d be able to go to market in six months. LAB-D was going to corner half a dozen markets with one product, and she was the CEO who’d made it happen. 

If she played her cards right, they’d be a Fortune 500 company before 2035. 

That wasn’t why she was in a good mood. 

She was in a good mood because she’d found a discrepancy. Someone was mucking around in the company’s servers, and Kat was about to expose them. 

It made her so giddy she could almost sing.  

Katherine was damned certain that, when they’d set it up, the practical test had eighteen participants, with spare parts and space for two additional participants in case of a sudden change of plans. 

She’d talked to a couple of them personally, and she’d overseen the setup and sent out the work orders herself. As important as this project was, there was no sense in leaving it to a subordinate. It had to be done right. 

So, she thought, looking at her computer display. Why do all my records show nineteen participants, with spare parts for one? 

Her phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID. It was Ethan. 

She held the receiver up to her ear. “Katherine speaking.”

“Mary is missing.” Ethan sounded panicked. “My app isn’t showing her position. I can’t even do an emergency lookup. She’s just gone.”

“Alright.” Katherine paused. “Do you know anything in detail?” 

“Just that she left to try and get the cover removed. Kat, I’m worried about her. What if the collar drugs her while she’s in traffic? I won’t be able to override it, and-” 

“You built the safety systems yourself. The accelerometer in the collar will prevent it from doing any such thing.” Cradling the phone against her shoulder, Kat pulled up some info on her display, reading the information as it scrolled past. “I’m sure she’s fine, Ethan. She’s a grown woman.” 

She was looking at the logs from Mary’s cover. A thorough list of every accident, every change, every orgasm for the past three weeks. Sure enough, the information was reading a static ‘Null’ across the board. Mary had managed to block out the signal.

“Clever girl…” 

“What?” Ethan asked. 

Kat closed the window. “Nothing. She’s fine, Ethan. She’ll probably be back in a few hours, once she realizes she needs a change and can’t get it without you.” 

“But-”

“She’s not your prisoner. She’s an adult, and she chose to leave. Don’t worry too much. I’m sure it’ll be fine.” 

Ethan breathed for a moment, clearly working to calm himself down. “Fine. But if you hear something-” 

“You’ll be the first to know. Goodbye, Ethan.” Mary hung up, setting down the phone.

Feeling especially chipper, she hummed a little tune under her breath. “I’ll bring the veil, you bring the groom, slender and pale…” 

Punching in another number, she waited for the other end to pick up. 

“Hello?” 

“Melissa, you’re getting the practical tests set up right now, yes?” Kat said, smirking. 

“That’s right,” Melissa said. “We’ve just got one more room to put together, the subjects should start arriving any minute. Why?” 

Kat smirked. “You need to watch out for one of them, Mary Bambine. Glasses, in her late 20s. From what she told me, she’s going to be an incredible brat. Fussing, lying, doing everything she can to make things difficult for you.” 

“That’s not a problem, ma’am. We have procedures for girls like her.” The sound of a power drill started up in the background, muffling the conversation for a moment. 

“Well, I just wanted to give you the warning,” Kat said. “She specifically told me that she wants you to be as mean as possible. Don’t give her a moment to relax.” 

“Of course. Thanks for the warning. Is that all?” 

“Yes it is. Have a good trial.” 

Melissa’s voice was more than a little mirthful. “Of course, ma’am. I’m sure I will.” 

Mary shifted uncomfortably in the plastic folding chair, waiting for her name to get called. 

Did I bank on this too much? Maybe I should have worked more on a backup plan. 

She’d come up with a plan, but it all hinged on the information she’d learned from Ethan’s hard drive.

There was a trial happening just on the other side of town, with eighteen subjects. While Mary couldn’t learn the details of what they were testing, she only needed to know two important facts: Test subjects were going to arrive in a diaper cover, and they were going to be let out at the conclusion of the trial. 

That was all that mattered. 

She’d hacked into the LAB-D server and added herself to the list of test subjects. Whatever it was they were going to test, Mary would just have to show up, go through the trials, and get the cover removed. 

So far, things were good. She’d gotten inside. Nobody had questioned her when she gave her name, they’d just directed her to go to the waiting room and sit down. 

Mary glanced at the other subjects waiting in their own uncomfortable folding chairs. All had the telltale bulge of a diaper beneath their clothes, and collar around their neck that matched her own. 

Nobody else had brought a tote bag of clothes, but that didn’t seem to be a problem. The person who’d directed her to go inside had just told her to leave the bag under her seat, saying that it’d be collected and returned when the trial was over. 

A young man walked in, plopping down in the seat next to her. He looked excited. 

Why so eager?

Mary realized, looking around, that everyone looked excited. There was some trepidation, maybe even some embarrassment, but everyone except Mary had some level of enthusiasm on display.

“Can you believe they’re paying us for this?” the man said, speaking to Mary quietly. “Three days of fun, and they’re paying us! I’d have done it for free. Heck, I’d pay for this kind of service.” 

“Y-yeah,” Mary mumbled, unsure how to respond. What the heck is he talking about? 

“Mary Bambine?” 

The voice was called from the corner of the room. An attendant in a black lab coat was holding a clipboard. 

“That’s me!” she said, standing up quickly, wanting out of the awkward conversation. 

“Your prep room is ready in the back. Come on through, and we’ll get you… dressed.” 

That was an ominous pause, Mary thought, walking towards him. She was guided through, down a hallway, into a nondescript back room. 

A cart was against the wall with a sheet over it, but what caught her eye right away was the changing table. Or, that is, the changing… platform? 

It was upright. The table was padded with the same water-resistant material as her usual changing pad, and it had similar cuffs at the head, but it was at an 80° angle to the rest of the room. 

The attendant walked in behind her. “Are you ready?” 

“I… yes?” Mary said, uncertain what she was supposed to be ready for. 

“I’ll need you to remove your clothes, then stand so we can lock your hands in place.” He glanced up from their clipboard. “If you’re feeling uncomfortable, you can back out.” 

“No, it’s fine,” Mary said, unbuttoning her shirt. “Sorry, I’m just- Uh…” 

“Totally understandable,” the attendant nodded. “You’re in good hands. Don’t worry.” 

Slipping off her shirt, Mary moved to her pants. As much as she’d gotten used to Ethan seeing her diaper, it still made her blush to show it off to a random employee at the LAB-D office. Still, he seemed professional about it, and so she slipped off her shoes, took off her pants, and finally removed her socks and bra. She kept on her glasses, and of course her diaper, cover, and collar. 

“Alright. Raise your arms above your head?” 

She obeyed, backing up towards the changing platform so he could cuff her hands in place. “How come it’s not just lying down, anyways?” 

“This makes it easier for your babysitter,” the attendant explained, as he clicked one wrist into place and moved to the second. 

Mary blinked. “My what?” 

He clicked her other wrist in place. “Alright, you should be all set. Your babysitter will be here in just a moment to get you dressed properly.” 

Making a check on his clipboard, the attendant turned, strolling quickly out of the room while Mary spluttered. 

Speaking to an empty room, Mary said, “My what?” 

She was alone, and confused. She had to have misheard, but… he’d said it twice. Babysitter. What the hell? 

The door opened, and a professional woman in a tailored suit stepped in, looking smug. 

Oh no. 

“Well, isn’t this something?” Katherine said, eyes drinking in Mary’s predicament. “You thought we wouldn’t notice the extra applicant?” 

“I… fuck.” Mary had no defense. She’d been found out, and her plan was-

“Don’t worry. I’m going to let you stay.” Kat showed her teeth, and while it was supposed to be a smile, it really just made Mary shiver. 

“I don’t understand.” Mary felt exposed in front of Katherine, and not just because she was almost completely naked, save for her slightly soggy diaper. 

“No, you don’t.” Katherine’s wicked smile deepened. “You really, really don’t understand what you’re doing, but I’ll give you a hint. The safe word is ‘Bubbles’. Say that, you’ll be let out, no questions asked.” 

Mary frowned. Safe word? But that’s- 

But,” Katherine said sharply, interrupting Mary’s train of thought. “If you do that, I’ll instruct the attendants not to let you out of your cover. If you bail early, you get nothing but wasted time. Stick with it for the full three days, though, and you win.” 

“I… you’ll just let me do that?” Mary asked. “Why?” 

“Because I feel like it.” Katherine smirked, raising her eyebrows. “Your trial was to determine the cover’s efficacy, but that’s not what’s going on here. You’ll figure it out in a few minutes, I promise.” She paused, letting that sink in. Mary gaped, sputtering, at a total loss for how to answer. 

Kat beamed. “Have a fun weekend, Mary. I wish you the best of luck, you’re going to need it.” 

She turned to leave, whistling a little tune as she shut the door behind her. 

Mary only felt more confused. Is she whistling… ‘Matchmaker’? 

I hope you enjoyed! 
If you like my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon if you're able. The support helps keep me afloat, and I do my best to make your patronage worth it with early access, exclusive stories, and other perks. 
Also, I have an ebook out on Gumroad, featuring teasing, public and private humiliation, hyper messing, and more! Check it out: 
https://gumroad.com/products/RJuFW/

• Like 9

Not the final gambit I would have gone for... Clever though even if it didn't work.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 11

Mary was left alone for a solid five minutes, wondering what exactly was going on, piecing it all together in her head. 

Kat had mentioned a safe word. That was a thing for, like… sex stuff. But the diaper cover was involved, and she was supposed to have a babysitter coming to attend to her…

It painted a picture in her mind, but not a pretty one. 

Before she could start to get uncomfortable in her restraints, a woman walked in. She was pretty, and she was dressed… rather like a stereotypical housewife. The hem line was perhaps a little lower cut than was usual, but the sundress and half apron she wore screamed ‘traditional matron figure’. 

She shut the door behind her, stepping up to Mary with a sweet little smile. “Hello, little one. I’m Rebecca, it’s so nice to meet you.” 

“I, um…” Mary started to say, uncertainly. “Hello, Rebecca.” 

“Now,” Rebecca said. “I heard that you are a very naughty little girl. A little birdie told me you think you’re too big for your diapers. We both know that’s not true, of course, but that doesn’t mean you should get to go telling fibs, should you?” 

Mary was just confused now. “I’m… sorry?” 

“Oh, you will be,” Rebecca beamed. “Now, what would you like me to call you?” 

“Erm… Mary, I guess.” 

“Alright, Mary,” Rebecca walked up to her, adjusting her cover and removing it with a handheld scanner that deactivated the lock. Pulling it aside, she hung it up on a hook on the wall, giving her access to Mary’s diaper. “Oh my, this is quite soggy. You had more than a few little accidents, didn’t you?” 

“I don’t know, I guess?” Mary said. What’s her game? 

Rebecca giggled. “Of course. Little ones can’t even tell when they’ve had accidents.” 

Untaping the diaper, she maneuvered a foot behind the table, pulling out a diaper pail and lifting the lid so that she could throw the sodden garment away. 

Then, she stepped back to the table, picking up another object that had a roughly similar shape to the diaper cover. It was all stainless steel, and though Mary didn’t recognize it on sight, she could easily guess at its purpose. 

“Do you know what this is, little Mary?” Rebecca asked, as though she were asking a child if they recognized a toy. 

“It’s a… chastity belt, right?”  

“That’s right.” Rebecca smiled, fluttering her eyelashes prettily. “Once you leave this room, you’re going to be wearing this chastity belt. You don’t get a choice in that. However, I’m going to make you a little deal, little one.” 

“What’s that?” Mary tilted her head. 

Setting the chastity belt aside, Rebecca picked up a magic wand, using it to gesture. “I’m going to play with you. If you get through all of our playtime without asking to cum, then for the rest of the weekend, you can have a diaper change whenever you ask for one.”

“But…?” Mary asked, sensing a catch. 

“But,” Rebecca confirmed. “If you want to cum, you will tell me that you’re a little diaper whore who never wants to use the potty. You’ll get what you want, and you won’t get a single diaper change for the rest of the weekend.” Stepping close, dropping her tone, she added, “You’ll have to stay in the same smelly, sticky diapers until we let you go.” 

That was a fairly easy decision. Mary would just not ask to cum. It wasn’t complicated in the slightest. 

‘Uncomplicated’ wasn’t the same as ‘easy’. Moving her body closer to Mary, her dress shifting a little, Rebecca’s free hand drifted down between Mary’s legs, and slowly, sensually, she began to play. 

“Where’s Mary?” Ethan demanded into the receiver. 

Katherine paused on the other end of the line, doing her best to sound genuinely confused. “How could I possibly know that?” 

“I don’t- You know something you’re not telling me.” He was pacing the apartment, taking long, deep breaths. “I did an emergency request for her GPS locations. The night she stayed out late and missed her evening change, she was at the office.”

“Was she?” Kat asked, her tone innocent and saccharine.

“Cut the shit. I’m not stupid enough to believe it was a coincidence that you fucked with my hours the next day. Where is she?” 

That took Katherine aback. She wasn’t surprised that Ethan had pieced it together - it was an easy thing to logic through, once he had the GPS information. She’d never heard him swear, though, not in the five years he’d been working for her. 

“Fine. I was feeling vindictive that she broke into our servers so I decided to get her back. Would you rather I called the police on her for trespassing?” 

Ethan wasn’t having it. “If Mary gets hurt-”

“Mary is fine.” 

“So you know where she is? What aren’t you telling me?” 

Kat sighed. “Mary is fine, because Mary is a smart, clever, resourceful woman who wouldn’t just drive off into danger for no good reason.” 

“Hmm.” 

“You disagree?” 

“No, but I know you’re not telling me everything.” 

Kat rolled her eyes. “You’re one to talk about being open. Have you told her yet?” 

“That’s not- That doesn’t matter,” Ethan said, flustered by the unexpected question.

“You mean you’ve been changing her diapers for most of a month now, and she still doesn’t know? Ethan, that’s-”

“I’m hanging up now. If you find her, call me right away.” 

The phone clicked, and Kat sat back in her chair, satisfied. 

“Oh, oh god, don’t stop, don’t-” Mary whimpered. She’d been reluctant at the start, but as Rebecca’s fingers teased her with incredible delicacy, her trepidation had melted away. 

For the third time in a row, Rebecca pulled away just as Mary reached the edge, leaving her frustrated and desperate. “You know what you have to say, little one,” she teased. 

Mary groaned, but she shook her head. 

Sighing, Rebecca stepped away for a moment. “We’re in this for a while then, I see. I suppose we’ll need to take a few… precautions.” 

Squirming, Mary futilely tried to get a little more pleasure, but there was nothing for her grind against. Without Rebecca’s touch to make her melt, there wasn’t anything she could do. 

Rebecca was content to take her time. She unfolded a puppy pad and slid it beneath the base of the table Mary was cuffed to, to prevent any leaks. While she was down there, she took a pair of booties, slipping them onto Mary’s feet with quick little motions. 

They felt odd, though it took a moment for Mary to place why. The soles weren’t just soft fabric like she’d expected, they were shaped, curved slightly, so that they slipped and slid no matter how Mary tried to put her weight on them. She had the table to support her for now, once she was standing, it’d be particularly difficult to walk with them. 

Next, came a pair of matching pink mittens, which slipped over Mary’s wrists and pulled tight. The purpose of those was more obvious - as long as the mittens were on, Mary’s hands would be all but useless. 

Finally, Rebecca leaned into Mary, their bodies close, and reached between her legs once again. This time, though, she went further back, and Mary gasped when she felt a slick, lubed-up tip of hard rubber play at her backdoor. 

Rebecca went slowly, using gentle force, teasing Mary open until the whole plug went in. It wasn’t enormous, but it was wide, and heavy, and Mary couldn’t ignore the feel of it taking up space inside her. 

“There we go,” Rebecca said, her tone almost a coo. “No more worries about your little accidents, or your little fingers or toesies getting hurt. Now, where were we?” 

Reaching down, her thumb and index finger teased at Mary’s clit, making her breath catch. Taking that as a good sign, Rebecca moved a little lower, one of her fingers probing inside.

Mary tensed, and shook her head. “W-wait, no-” 

Noticing the change in mood, Rebecca pulled away immediately. “What is it?” 

“I don’t…” Mary frowned, shaking her head. “Nothing inside, while I’m tied up.”

“Oh,” Rebecca smiled, her tone soft. “Of course, little one. Whatever makes you comfortable.” Looking Mary up and down, she added, “Well, not too comfortable, but you know what I mean.” 

Mary felt unsure of herself. In her head, none of this was a good thing - she didn’t think she should want to be cuffed at all, having this woman tease and play with her, trying to goad her into begging for humiliation. And yet, despite knowing the safe word to let herself out in a second, Mary had only balked at one thing. 

I don’t like this. I shouldn’t like this. So why-

Her train of thought was abruptly derailed by a sudden vibration from the plug. It was unexpected, but… not unpleasant.

“I don’t want to stay in the same diaper,” Mary whimpered. “P-please.” 

“You don’t have to, dear. That’s your choice.” Rebecca held up a remote, very deliberately pressing a button on it, and the plug inside Mary buzzed faster, more intense. 

Mary’s breath caught, and Rebecca brought her to the precipice of pleasure once again, never quite letting her go over the edge. 

Would it be so bad? She considered. It’s only a few days. You went twenty four hours before, when-

Catching herself, Mary shook her head. There was no way she would agree to that sort of humiliation, just for a brief moment’s pleasure. Even so, as the plug thrummed and pulsed with vibrations, as Rebecca’s fingers slowly teased their way inside her… she couldn’t help but wonder. 

Opening her mouth to gasp, she was surprised to feel Rebecca’s fingers playing against her lips, her other hand no longer free. Instinctively, without needing any guidance or direction, Mary closed her lips and sucked on her fingers, and as a reward for her obedience, Rebecca thrust her other hand deeper inside Mary. 

Helpless to do anything else, Mary moaned, drool dripping down her chin. “P-pweath,” she begged around the fingers on her tongue, praying that Rebecca might have a streak of mercy. 

“Just give in, sweet thing,” Rebecca whispered in her ear. “Just tell me you don’t want to change, that you would love to be my stinky, helpless little slut, trapped in your own accidents, only able to fantasize, play, and fill your padding. That would be nice, wouldn’t it?” 

Every phrase was emphasized by a little more sensation, a little more pleasure, and Mary found herself inclined to agree. “Y-ye-” 

And then, the pleasure vanished. The buzzing stopped, and Rebecca pulled both her hands away. Mary whimpered, kicking her bootie-clad feed, and her babysitter laughed. “Oh, I’m not ready for you to say yes just yet, little Mary. It’s good to know how easy you are, though.” 

“You are horrible,” Mary groaned. “I hate you.” 

“Aww, you’re just feeling fussy,” Rebecca teased. Turning her back, she walked over to the table, picked up the wand, and flicked it on. It began buzzing in her hand, and she returned her attention to Mary. “I think I know just what you need.”

Ethan leaned in over his keyboard, typing away. There had to be something he was missing. 

Mary couldn’t have just blocked out the wireless signals from the collar. He’d set them up himself. Four redundant systems, with two separate transmitters. If they weren’t all blocked at the same time, they’d sent up a warning signal immediately showing a signal loss. 

Besides that, though, he didn’t know how Mary planned on removing the cover without hurting herself. Without GPS, tracking, or any sort of signal, there was only a solution he could think of, but it was terrifying. 

She’d have to hole up in a hotel room or a friend’s house, and repeatedly activate the shock collar, the drugs, and the other countermeasures until they were all exhausted. Mary would basically be torturing herself for days, and he knew she was stubborn enough to do it. 

As far as Ethan was concerned, she’d won. And now, she was going to put herself through hell to prove it. He didn’t even want to think about the suffering she was going through. 

“F-f-fuck!” Mary whimpered, as another wave of pleasure rolled through her body. “Don’t stop!” 

I should never have let her do this, Ethan thought. It was absurd - he couldn’t have stopped her - but he still felt responsible.

Or, rather, Kat was responsible. She’d done this on purpose. She’d brought Mary in, gotten her in this position, gotten her in trouble. 

If I’d just told her the truth-

Ethan shook his head, tabbing through information about the cover. Marketing plans, distribution, potential markets. 

Mary had never been given the full story. They were making a version of the cover for nursing homes, sure, but that was a half truth. That version would only feature the lock and the safety features. No shocks, no collar, nothing that could potentially hurt the patients. 

Ethan tabbed to the next menu. The sales pitches they’d put together for various Corrections Departments, as a punitive alternative to ankle monitors. That would be the biggest market, if they could sell enough legislators on it. 

But, it wasn’t the only other market. 

Tabbing through, Ethan looked at the idea that’d gotten this whole project started. 

Sales to niche fetish communities. 

Project Impound hadn’t started as a business opportunity. Ethan had been working on his off hours, reading up about a new variety of kevlar that the company was developing. He’d gotten thinking and, on a whim, put together a rough sketch for a diaper cover using the material. 

It was a silly idea, made more out of fantasy than any intention of actually producing the design. The original sketch had a big steel padlock hanging from the front. 

But, like an idiot, he’d saved the project on his work computer. When he’d clocked in the next day, Kat had been waiting for him in his office. 

When he was busted, he’d initially imagined he was going to get fired. Instead, Kat was on board. She understood the kink angle, but she hadn’t given him crap about it - instead, she asked about possible sales opportunities, practicality, cost. She’d thought about it like a CEO, and asked him to draft up a real proposal. 

Project Impound had been born, out of a kink he’d never wanted anyone to find out he had. 

That was supposed to be the end of it. It was a work project. Mary didn’t need to hear about it. 

But then, Kat had gone and dragged his fiance into it. 

And now she was missing, and in danger. 

And if Ethan had just been honest, none of this would have ever happened. 

I’m such an idiot. 

Mary panted. She’d been on the precipice of an orgasm for longer than she could count. Five minutes? Ten? Is time even real?

“Just say it, little one,” Rebecca whispered in her ear. “You know it’s true.” 

“I-” Mary stammered. I can’t take it anymore. She couldn’t remember the exact words, but she improvised, doing her best to satisfy her babysitter. “I’m- I’m a little diaper slut. P-please, just let me use diapers, I never want to use the toilet again, I don’t want to change, j-just… just let me-” 

The wand pulled away. The plug stopped buzzing. Rebecca stepped back. “See? I knew it was true. Doesn’t it feel nice to admit it?” 

Mary stared, her frustration making her whole body feel tense and full of energy. “Huh? Why’d you-” 

“I never said you’d get to cum, little Mary,” Rebecca smirked. “I said you’d get what you want. And you just made it very clear to me what you want.” 

“No,” Mary shook her head. “No, wait. That’s not what I want at all!” 

Rebecca rolled her eyes. “We both know that’s not true, little baby.”

Setting down the wand, she picked up the chastity belt, approaching Mary with malice and amusement dancing in her expression. Mary stammered, squirmed, tried to think of a way out of it, but nothing came to mind. She was helpless. 

Gently removing the plug, Rebecca set it aside, slipped the cage up between Mary’s legs, and buckled it in. She didn’t have to lock it - the point was to provide a barrier to sensation. Mary wouldn’t be able to remove it regardless. 

Rebecca locked it anyways, so that Mary could hear the little ‘click’ as her chance of satisfaction was locked away. 

“Now,” Rebecca cooed. “You’ve got a whole weekend ahead of you, and we certainly don’t want you to leak. Let’s get that taken care of.” 

Mary swallowed, her throat dry. What did I get myself into here? 

And yet, at the same time, she shuddered with excitement. And what comes next? 

I hope you enjoyed! 
If you like my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon if you're able. The support helps keep me afloat, and I do my best to make your patronage worth it with early access, exclusive stories, and other perks. 
Also, I have an ebook out on Gumroad, "Delta Lambda's Little Stinker", featuring teasing, public and private humiliation, hyper messing, and more! Check it out: 
https://gum.co/RJuFW

• Like 6
13 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Ethan tabbed to the next menu. The sales pitches they’d put together for various Corrections Departments, as a punitive alternative to ankle monitors. That would be the biggest market, if they could sell enough legislators on it. 

I knew it! I fucking knew it! This had fucking MK Ultra all over it! It's those CIA bastards! XD

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

I am finding this story to be so good, it is hard to wait for the next chapter!!  What a great story line, a new product volunteer tester, and such a fantastic product to be challenged with.   A diaper cover that can't be removed, requiring the person wearing it to make use of the diaper below, regardless of the fact that they may have  been  potty trained many years ago.  The best part, a beautiful young lady engineer that believes at the start of this that she would beat this before she had to use the diapers, but no such luck, and now the fun begins as she got on the wrong side of the product developer!!!

• Thanks 1
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)