LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)

You can now get The Product Tester as an ebook!
35,000 words, with fourteen full illustrations. If you don't want to support me and HofBondage for our work, you can use the coupon code 'ihatecontentcreators' to get it for free!

Author's Note: If any of this seems familiar to long-time fans, there's a reason why. This is a reboot. 

I started writing this story a while ago, and while I'm still happy with the concepts that went into it, I was unsatisfied with some of the execution and decided to revisit it from scratch rather than try to muddle along and retcon some of the issues with the handful of published chapters that were already out. The first few chapters are going to hit some of the same plot points as the original, but in new, better ways. 

I hope you enjoy the new, improved version of "The Product Tester"! 

Chapter 1

“Five thousand dollars,” Mary Bambine stared at the woman in the fashionable pantsuit sitting across the desk. She tried to maintain a neutral mask. She doubted it was successful. 

“That’s just the base fee, but yes.” The woman, Katherine, slid a thick stack of papers across the desk for Mary to peruse, all formal and polite. It almost made Mary forget what she was negotiating over. 

“And all I have to do is…” Mary trailed off for a moment. It was so plainly ridiculous that she didn’t even know how to wrap her head around it. “You want me to wear…”

Katherine nodded, her polite, down-to-business smile completely incongruous with the subject matter as she finished the statement. “That’s right, Ms. Bambine. Diapers.” 

Mary leaned back, the comfortable office chair reminding her just how out of place she was. The LAB-D  offices were part of a billion dollar R&D company with contracts across the nation. Mary was a freelance IT consultant whose business was just successful enough to keep her pantry stocked with ramen and off-brand soda. 

That morning, she hadn’t even known that this project existed. Her fiance, Ethan, had gone into work like normal while she stayed at home trying to drum up some work. When Katherine had called, Mary had gone down the line of assumptions: First, she guessed that Ethan was hurt. Second, she thought that their in-house crew was busy and they needed to bring in an outside professional to work on their servers. Third, that they wanted to offer her a job. Katherine had played it coy, asked her to come into the office, and only once Mary was there and seated did she drop the bombshell. 

It was surreal. Here Mary was in an office better furnished than her entire apartment, sitting across from a woman who made more in a month than Mary made in a year, and she was being asked to…

“You want me to wear them for a month?” she clarified, rubbing at the bridge of her nose. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I really understand this. Can you back up?” 

“The contract explains it quite thoroughly,” Katherine said, gesturing to the stack of papers, “But I can sum it up if you’d prefer.” 

Mary nodded. “Please.” 

“Simply put, we’ve got a new incontinence product that we need to field test, and your name came up on the list of qualified candidates.” 

“Qualified… to wear diapers?” Mary asked, adjusting her glasses and trying to determine if this was some kind of elaborate prank. 

“Qualified to do penetration testing,” Kat corrected, shaking her head. “We need a product tester who can ensure that we’re up to snuff.” 

Mary pressed her lips into a line, feeling unamused. “I’ll have you know I’m completely potty trained. Go find someone who actually needs... those things.” 

“The diapers are mostly incidental,” Kat explained, adjusting a few papers on her desk and selecting a simple diagram from a folder. “What we actually need tested is the cover.” 

Accepting the schematic, Mary scanned over it. There was no mention of materials or specifics, just a basic sketch of what appeared to be a plain, transparent set of plastic pants with a heavy-duty fastener around the waist and a pair of reinforced wires running out of the back. 

Staring at the design, she said, “I don’t get it.”

“I won’t bore you with specifics, then,” Katherine promised. “In short, there are places where it’s necessary or beneficial for individuals to wear incontinence protection, but refuse to do so voluntarily. If you’ve ever been in a nursing home when someone removed their diaper out of stubbornness, then had an accident, you’ll understand the need. It can create a mess, and it’s bad for everyone.” 

Mary started to get it. “So the cover, it stops that? What’s it got, some kind of lock so the old farts can’t wriggle out of them?” 

“Essentially, yes. It’s more complicated than that, but if I told you the specifics of the design, it would invalidate the test. I’ll just say that it’s intended to be completely… ‘wriggle proof’.” 

It clicked in Mary’s head, then, what she was being asked to do. “Oh, you need a white hat.” 

It was Katherine’s turn to look confused, just for a moment. “What?” 

“A white hat,” Mary finally felt as though she were on solid ground. This was her territory, if she squinted at it just right. “A good guy hacker. Someone who breaks into your system to test it for weaknesses.”

Following along, the CEO nodded. “That’s correct. We don’t strictly need you to use the diapers, we need you to break out of them.” 

Mary frowned, thinking it over. “Still, why me?” 

Katherine already had her response prepared. “You’ve got a degree in engineering, a background in computers, and from what Ethan tells me, your day job doesn’t require much direct customer service.” 

Mary blushed herself as she understood his meaning. Leaning forward to put her elbows on the desk, she asked the most pressing question. “And the five grand? I get that if I can find a way out of your diaper cover thing?” 

“No. That’s the base fee for your time,” Kat explained, sliding over a contract for Mary to read. “If thirty days go by and you are unable to remove the cover, you’ll be cut a check for five thousand dollars. If you break out, your fee will be five times as much, regardless of how quickly you solve it. Theoretically, you could find an exploit in twenty minutes and get paid before you have your first accident.” 

Mary was floored. Twenty five thousand dollars… That was half the money she usually made in a year. Freelance IT work wasn’t the worst profession in the world; she could set her own hours, finish jobs as fast or as slow as she wanted, and it was fun, challenging work. However, it wasn’t the most lucrative, and jobs had been few and far between the past few months. With that sort of cash, she could take a vacation. 

“What’s the catch?” She asked. “Do I have to live in some sort of observation center? Am I only allowed to use my hands?” 

“No catch,” Katherine said. “You can use any method you can think of to escape. Physical attacks, software exploits, finding design flaws. I wouldn’t recommend using power tools, but that’s up to you. As long as you tell us how you got out - if and when you do - you get paid.” 

That was pretty tempting. Hell, it was incredibly tempting, though Mary still had one concern. “So… Do I have to, y’know… Use them?”

Katherine nodded. “The use and process has to be authentic, otherwise you could miss a critical exploit in the cover’s function. Complete, random usage of the diapers is necessary to ensure the quality of the test.”

“You think I could find a way out of the cover by peeing my pants?” Mary almost smirked at the idea, but since it would be her butt on the line, it didn’t seem quite as funny. 

“The diaper changing process is as vulnerable to attack as the actual cover,” Katherine explained, bending to reach the lower drawer of her desk. “We’ll have to go over how that will work, but first, we need to do one more thing right now to ensure your suitability as a candidate.” 

Mary craned her neck, trying to see what was being retrieved. “What’s that?” 

Katherine pulled out a large, absorbent square of fabric with small paw prints emblazoned on it. Standing up from her chair, she walked around and laid out the puppy pad on the floor. “You’ll need to pee your pants.” 

Even with everything else, that was enough to make Mary blink. “Huh?” 

“I said, you’ll need to pee your-”

“Yeah, I heard that.” Mary shook her head, looking up at the taller woman. “Why?” 

“To make sure you’re willing to deal with the embarrassment,” Katherine’s tone was matter-of-fact. “Our diapers are the most absorbent on the market, but there’s no such thing as a perfectly leak-proof incontinence product. Given the circumstances of what you’ll be trying to do, leaks, smells, and exposure to bodily fluids are inevitable. We need to be sure that you are able to deal with these problems and that you won’t want out of your contract the first time you experience a public accident.” 

Mary sat back, stunned. “I didn’t bring another pair of pants.” 

“I’m aware,” Katherine said, nodding. “And, since you didn’t ask me to validate your parking, I’m assuming you took the bus to get here. I am not going to help you with those problems. Overcoming these sorts of challenges will be part of your job if you accept this offer.” 

She was right, though Mary was loathe to admit it. “Can this wait?” 

Kat shook her head. “You won’t get to decide when your diapers leak.” 

“I…” Mary frowned, trying to think about the ramifications. “How long do I have to decide?” 

Walking back to her desk, Katherine shrugged. “My next meeting is in fifteen minutes. Our break room is just down the hall. Go get something to drink, clear your head, and make up your mind before they get here.” 

“Th-thanks.” 

Mary’s head was spinning as she left the office, walking past rows of cubicles to get to the break room. The whole offer was surreal, and she’d never have considered it if the amount of money they were offering wasn’t so astoundingly high. 

Even with the hope of a massive paycheck, though, she didn’t know if she could go through with it. Katherine was right; just the idea of having an accident was off-putting, she couldn’t imagine doing her business in her pants for a whole month. 

“Coffee,” she muttered, stepping into the break room and making a bee line for their machine. It was one of the disposable pod machines, which wasn’t ideal, but coffee was coffee. 

Selecting from a row of pods, Mary took a breakfast blend that didn’t sound terrible and popped it into the machine, waiting for it to brew while she mulled it over. 

A familiar voice distracted her. “Mary?” 

She turned, surprised to see her fiance standing in the doorway. She smiled, relieved to see a friendly face. “Hey, babe.” 

Her fiance, Ethan, walked over to the fridge and got out a soda, popping the tab with a little fizzing noise. “What are you doing here? Not that I mind seeing you.”  

Mary paused, hedging her explanation. “Your boss, Katherine, asked me to come in to talk about a… project.” 

Can halfway to his mouth, Ethan froze, eyebrows raising as he stared at her. “A project?” 

“Try not to laugh,” Mary smirked, “But she wants me to wear-” 

“Son of a gun!” Ethan set down the open can with more force than Mary was used to him using. “Kat brought you in for Project Impound?”

Mary raised an eyebrow. “I don’t know. Is ‘Project Impound’ an indestructible diaper cover?” 

“Gosh dangit,” he spat, conveying as much venom as was possible without using real swear words, pacing up and down the space. “I… sorry, I don’t mean to blow up like this, but she went totally over my head.” 

It was Mary’s turn to be surprised. “You didn’t recommend me for the position?” 

“Of course not. Kat floated the idea, but I told her I didn’t want you anywhere near this.” He sighed, frowning. “That’s just like her. If she didn’t sign my paycheck, I swear, I’d raise a fuss like you’d never seen.” 

Mary smiled, stepping closer to him. “It’s alright, I didn’t have much else going on today. How’s work been?” 

“Up until now, pretty good. Just going over some patents, and-” His face brightened and he reached for his phone. “Oh, the graphic designer got back to me with some STD options.” 

Mary blinked. “Why would I want an STD?” 

“Save the date,” Ethan explained, pulling up the Images app and swiping through a few pretty invitation designs. “There’s a couple options, so you can pick your favorite and we’ll get them printed up.” 

“The second one, I think, but I’ll look at them closer later,” Mary said, glancing at the images as he swiped through. “Can you email them to me?”

“Yeah, of course.” Ethan leaned in, surprising Mary with a peck on the cheek as he put his phone away. “I’ve got to get back to the grind, but it was good to see you. Sorry Kat wasted your time.” 

“Well, maybe she didn’t,” Mary said, picking up her coffee as the machine beeped. “I haven’t decided if I’m going to take the job yet. You worked on the project, right?” 

Ethan paused and sighed, rubbing at his mouth. “Yeah. I ran the R&D, actually. You’re seriously okay with giving up your toilet training for a month for five grand?” 

“Twenty five grand,” Mary pointed out. “I’m nothing if not crafty, I’ll figure out a way out. Why didn’t you talk about the project? You tell me other funny stuff you do here.” 

“Confidentiality clause.” Ethan shook his head, picking up his soda. “And you’re not going to crack it. It’d just be a waste of your time to try.” 

She frowned. “What’s that supposed to mean?” 

Ethan shrugged. “It’s simple. If you take this job, you’re going to fail, plain and simple. You’re not good enough to get through my security.” 

“Is that a challenge?” Mary asked, stepping back. 

“Babe, I-”

“Don’t ‘babe’ me,” Mary snapped. “I’m the best goddamned IT consultant in this city. Where do you get off acting like you’re better than me?” 

“I’m not better than you, just-” Ethan stopped, trying to find the right words. “Don’t take the job. I don’t want you to embarrass yourself.” 

“Yeah? We’ll see who’s embarrassed when a week from now I’m not wearing diapers anymore,” Mary said, frowning at the wording. “I mean- fuck it. You know what I’m saying.” 

“Mary.” Ethan stepped closer to her, his voice firm and as commanding as he had ever been. “I’m not asking. Don’t take this job.” 

Anger flashed at his attempt to be domineering, and Mary felt an angry retort rising. Just before she started yelling, chewing him out for trying to boss her around, she caught herself, set down the coffee, and walked towards the door. 

Ethan watched her go. “Babe? I’m sorry, that was shitty of me, I just don’t…” 

She didn’t listen, hands balling into fists as she stalked up the office floor, almost knocking over an intern who didn’t get out of her way in time. Throwing open the door to the office, she walked over to the laid-out puppy pad. 

Kat was surprised at her sudden, furious entrance. “Ms. Bambine? Did you make up your mind?” 

“You want to know if I can cut it, huh?” Mary snapped, planting her feet on the pad and shutting her eyes in determination. 

It was harder than she’d expected to overcome twenty eight years of potty training. Her body instinctively fought back as she gave it instructions to release her bladder, instinct and reflex fighting against her. Face flushed, she concentrated harder, willing her body to obey. 

Finally, the dam burst. 

Her plan had just been to dribble a little, make a wet spot, and then stop. It would hopefully be enough to satisfy Katherine, and she could dab her pants dry in the bathroom before she went home. Once the flood gates were open, though, they didn’t obey her signals to close. 

Warmth spread over her crotch and down her thighs, dripping down onto the pad that had been put out for her. She tried to squeeze and stop the flood, but her bladder wasn’t going to take no for an answer, and kept up the stream, draining all the way to empty. 

She didn’t want to look at the dark, yellow stain that was spreading down her legs. From how it felt, it had to be enormous and impossible to miss, but as long as she didn’t look, she could pretend it wasn’t that bad. 

Only once the drip of urine had stopped and she was soaked down to her socks did Katherine clear her throat. 

“Very good, Ms. Bambine.” 

Mary opened her eyes, looking uncertainly at the CEO who was staring back at her in clear amusement. “Did I get the contract, then?” 

Katherine nodded. “If you wouldn’t mind checking in with our front desk, they’ll get your contact info and send the contract to you right away. Try not to drip on the floor on your way out.” 

(I have a Patreon, where all my non-commission work is posted two weeks in advance. Chapters 2 and 3 of The Product Tester are already live!
Also, given the quarantine, I'd just sincerely appreciate any support so I can keep writing and keep a roof over my head. :D

• Like 6

I also remember the original. I like the way you've set up the dynamic between Mary and Ethan. How could Mary not take this on?

Chapter 2

Mary shuffled her feet, avoiding eye contact with the secretary as she waited for the contract to finish printing.

She was acutely aware of the eyes on her, staring at her ass, at the wet stains running down her thighs. It wasn’t that she’d seen anyone staring; she was too mortified to actually look around and see who was ogling at her accident, but she just knew that anyone who saw her would stop to gawk at the grown woman in soggy pants.

If she didn’t have a head full of stubborn annoyance with Ethan to keep her going, she might have panicked and run for the door. As it was, she stood to the side, listening to the desktop printer whirr.

Someone giggled as they walked by and Mary’s face turned beet red, but when she turned to look she saw that they were staring at their phone. They hadn’t even acknowledged her.

Sighing in relief, she turned back to face the secretary. “How much longer?”

Looking up from his keyboard, he glanced at the printer, read the LCD, and said, “A couple minutes. Slow printer, big document.” Turning his gaze on her, he added, “Look, do you want a towel or something? I’m sure the janitor has-”

“It’s fine,” Mary said. The last thing she wanted was to make a fuss about her accident. “I’ll just wait.”

“Suit yourself,” they shrugged.

Rather than just stand there and fret about anyone laughing at her, Mary checked her phone while she waited.

Ethan: Babe, I’m sorry, I was being an ass. Can we talk?

Frowning, Mary thought about it for a minute or so before she typed out her response.

Mary: Once we’re home. I’m kind of stressed rn.

The same moment that the message sent, she saw three little dots appear as Ethan typed out his response.

Ethan: Okay. I love you. Sorry if I was what stressed you.

Mary: ❤️

A few more moments went by as she checked out social media, then the printer stopped whirring. Leaning back in his chair, the secretary took the stack, squared it on his desk, and stapled it all together.

“Here you go,” he said, passing over the thick document. “Have a nice day.”

Mary took the stack and stuffed it into her bag. “You too.”

She was disappointed to see that it hadn’t started raining as she stepped outside. If it was, she could just let the water soak her clothes and hide the pee stains, but instead it was a bright, sunny, beautiful day.

“Figures,” Mary grumbled, fuming about the weather as she turned down the street to walk to the bus stand.

Lab-D’s building was situated in an office park. It was a blocky, ugly building, set between other blocky, ugly buildings, that had all been built with efficiency and cheapness as their main priorities. As a result, they were miles from the rest of the city, on a plot where land was cheap.

Mary would have preferred that they have a building downtown. She didn’t care about the architecture, or the neighborhood, but having to take a lengthy bus ride to get back to her apartment was less than ideal.

The bus stop outside the office was, thankfully, empty. Less thankfully, the bus that arrived was packed full.

She could wait for the next bus, but that was half an hour away, and there was no guarantee that it would be any less crowded. Bracing herself, she stepped up, swiped her pass, and found a spot near the front where she could hold onto a handle.

With the bus packed with what appeared to be mostly business workers on their way to lunch, it was particularly claustrophobic. Mary was acutely aware of the smell of urine, and she could see that several of the men standing nearest to her were pointedly averting their gaze away from her soggy pants.

Nobody laugh. Please, nobody laugh.

Nobody laughed, though she was given a wider berth than she was used to on the bus. It didn’t seem like the other passengers wanted to brush up against her, understandably.

Feeling like she was liable to catch fire if her face were any warmer, Mary stared at the ceiling and waited it out, grateful that the other passengers were mature enough to not make a scene.

Ten minutes passed and they reached her stop, so she stepped up to the exit and walked out, leaning against the bus stand as she waited for her next stop.

It hadn’t been so bad. Everyone had seen the evidence of her accident, of course, but nobody had commented.

More eyes fell on her as she strolled up the sidewalk, head down, hands in her pockets. Her apartment building wasn’t far, but she was dreading running into anyone who lived there. Strangers were bad enough, but her neighbors…

She unlocked the front door, walked down the hall, and pushed open the door to the stairwell. The elevator would be faster, but given the time of day, she was certain she’d run into someone on it. Walking would take longer, and be a bit tiring, but she doubted anyone would bump into her going the other way.

Five stories later, she stepped out into the hall, looked around, and power walked to her apartment door. Fishing out her keys, she unlocked the door, stepped inside, and shut it behind her.

“Hey,” Ethan said, getting up from the couch as she walked in.

“Fuck!” Mary yelped in alarm, jumping in surprise. If her panties weren’t already soaked, a little damp spot might have just appeared on them. “You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing home?”

“Eh… sorry.” Ethan rubbed at the back of his neck sheepishly, “I asked to get off early, once you stormed out.”

“Yeah, no shit I stormed out,” Mary said, walking towards the bathroom, leaving the door open as she began pulling off her shoes. “You were being a dick, and your boss made me piss myself.”

Ethan walked over to her, standing in the doorway. “Sorry, that’s not what I meant. You were right to be upset, but I wanted to apologize in person. If you want to do this, you’ve got my support.”

“Your support?” Mary asked, peeling off her socks and tossing them in the laundry hamper. “Does that mean you’ll give me the schematics and a key?”

Wincing as she put the soggy, stained socks onto dry laundry, Ethan crouched to open the cupboard under the sink, taking out a plastic trash bag to segregate the wet laundry from the dry. “I can’t do that. If you get someone else as your handler, I could get fired, and if you pick me, I could get fired and sued.”

Mary paused, halfway in the act of shimmying out of her jeans. “Handler?”

“To change your diapers.” He said it in a matter-of-fact way as he picked up her socks and put them in the bag, then set the bag on top of the hamper. “It’s not an automated process. You’ll need someone to work with you, change your diapers, and repair any damage you do to the cover and its accessories.”

Thinking about it, Mary pulled her jeans off the rest of the way, then passed them to her fiance. “Well, that’s obviously you. I’m not going to let some stranger wipe my ass, and you’ve got more experience than anyone at putting up with my shit.”

She expected him to laugh, but Ethan only blushed as he put her jeans in the plastic bag. “So you’re going to do it?”

“I haven’t decided yet.” Mary pulled off her panties, passing them to over to be bagged. “I feel like I can’t really turn down the money, but…”

She didn’t finish the thought, and Ethan didn’t follow it up. Instead, he pointed out, “I’d still be directly pitted against you. It’d be my job to ensure you didn’t get out of your diapers until the thirty days are up. You’re not just going to slip out of the cover without resistance, I’ll be contractually bound to give you a fight. Would you be okay with that?”

That also took some thought, but not a lot. Flashing him a smile, Mary stepped closer to him, swaying her hips a little, leaning in to whisper, “Hey, maybe I’ll like it if you take charge for once.”

Completely cut off by the sudden shift, Ethan was only able to say, “Huh?” before she planted her lips on his. He returned it, even putting his arms around Mary and pulling her into a hug, so close that she could feel the hard, bulging presence in his pants.

Pulling away for breath, she asked, “Join me in the shower and I’ll show you a thing or two about how slippery I can be.”

When the steam cleared, the two of them dried off next to each other, toweling down.

“You seem to have calmed down a bit,” Ethan said. “Did I tire you out?”

Mary rolled her eyes. “Hardly. I still expect our usual in the bedroom tonight.”

“I swear you’re related to the energizer bunny,” her fiance teased. “You can just keep going and going.”

Flashing a wicked little grin, Mary said, “Well, I do have a personal relationship with a rabbit for when you’re not up to it.”

Ethan set aside the towel, pulling on his boxers. “You do know that, if you do this, you’ll be a little, eh… sealed off for a month.”

That deflated her good mood. “Yeah, I’ve considered it.”

“And?”

Wrapping up her hair in a towel, she crossed her arms over her chest and faced her lover. “That’s not what I’m worried about, to be honest. I’ve got the willpower to skip sex for a month.”

He didn’t say anything, but Ethan’s smirk was telling.

“Jerk,” Mary teased, shoving his shoulder lightly with one arm. “Just because I like sex doesn’t mean I’m a nympho or anything.”

Ethan chuckled, pulling on his pants. “Okay. So what’s the worry?”

“Well…” she blushed, almost as embarrassed by the confession as she’d been from her wet pants. “I almost cried coming home today. Nobody even said anything, but it was just… and then, when they could tell… and that was just wet pants!”

Her fiance’s expression softened, and he put his hands on her shoulders. “Baby, you’re the strongest woman I know.”

“Maybe don’t call me baby right now,” she said, but she was smiling.

“Sweetie, then,” Ethan corrected. “I know you can do this. Besides, diapers and pants wetting aren’t the same thing. Sure, it’s not exactly, uh… discreet… but if you wear baggy clothes, nobody should be able to tell when you’re wet.”

“Yeah? And… the other thing?” Mary asked. “Even if they can’t see what I’m wearing, people will notice if I’ve got shit in my pants.”

“They’ll notice, but how are they going to know it’s you?” Ethan looked her in the eyes. “How many times a day do you get a whiff of a weird smell and just write it off while you’re walking through town?”

That was a fair point. Unless she was alone in an enclosed space with someone else, it might be hard to determine the source of any stinkiness. Then again…

“What if it’s gross? What if I get so disgusted in the first day that I just want to bail?”

Ethan shrugged. “We can’t legally make you wear diapers for a month. You’ll be able to get out of the contract, you just won’t get paid.”

“Will that hurt your position at work?” she asked. “If I back out?”

“I was against you getting the offer to begin with. It’ll be Kat who gets burned, if anything. I’m half tempted to suggest you take the contract and back out day one, just to get back at her, but… yeah.”

Mary thought about it for a minute, then started getting dressed, her shirt and bra coming back on. “I’ll have to think about it.”

Ethan fiddled with his ring, the way he did when he had something to say but didn’t want to say it.

“Out with it, then,” Mary said. “What’s on your mind?”

“You could always try, eh… a test run,” Ethan suggested. “To make sure you wouldn’t be too grossed out.”

“A test- Oh.” Mary hesitated, then asked, “Would we need to go to the store?”

“I’ve got a couple diapers, from work,” Ethan said. “In my car. Kat suggested it, actually.”

Thoughts flashed back to Katherine’s smirk as Mary wet her pants. “Why does that not surprise me?”

“She wants to be thorough. Do you want to try it?”

Mary pressed her lips into a line. “You know what? Yeah. Sure. Today can’t get any more humiliating, I’ve already hit my cap, might as well go all the way.”

Ethan nodded. “Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

There wasn’t much point in disagreeing. Mary leaned against the bathroom counter, naked from the waist down. She checked her phone, scrolled through social media, and watched a short video, until she heard the door click back open.

Her fiance walked into their apartment carrying a paper sack. Half jogging to the bathroom, he turned over the bag, depositing a thick, purple-white diaper on the countertop.

“It’s… thicker than I’d expected,” Mary commented. “Don’t they make these to be discreet?”

“Our lab techs favored effectiveness over subtlety,” Ethan explained, sounding a little proud. “Once it goes on sale, it’ll be the most absorbent adult diaper on the market. Do you need a hand putting it on?”

She blinked at him, feeling a little patronized. “I can do it myself, thank you very much.” Then, blushing, she added, “The tapes point towards the front, right?”

“Yeah.” He paused, hesitating in the doorway, then said, “I guess… I’ll just wait out here.”

“I’ll let you know when I’m done.” She closed the door, then turned, inspecting what would - if she accepted it - be her lingerie for the next month.

“Well,” she announced, to nobody in particular. “No point wasting time.”

Already naked from the waist down, she didn’t have to strip, but she did have to lay down on the bathroom floor to get appropriate leverage on the diaper.

Unsure how to proceed, she did the tapes one leg at a time, getting one side nice and secure, then doing the other. It made the padding look a little lopsided, but she didn’t need it to be perfect.

Diaper on, she lacked an excuse to postpone what came next. Pushing up to her feet, she made a face, put a hand on the countertop, and tried to push.

Nothing happened. Her body recognized that she was clothed, that she was standing, and refused to obey her instructions. She tried harder, but to no greater effect. Her potty training was too deeply ingrained to be overcome by a little grunting and effort.

“Well, damn,” she muttered. She didn’t want to have to wait until her need became more pressing, but her body didn’t want to go unless she was sitting on the toilet.

She glanced over at the porcelain bowl. Well, there’s an idea.

Scooting to the side, she sat down on the toilet, trying to align her brain with what she was used to.

You’re just using the toilet. There is no diaper. Just… go.

Mary pushed again, and this time, her body complied. A little part of her wished it hadn’t. Solid waste squeezed out into the seat of her diaper, making the padding crinkle as the back bulged out slightly and then held firm, making the mush against her as it started to spread.

She didn’t need to go that badly, and she stopped pushing after only a few moments. It was enough for a trial run.

First thought: Gross.

Reaching back, Mary poked at the back of her diaper, testing it. The padding seemed to have plenty of room to spare for more.

Second thought: The stink isn’t as bad as I’d expected.

It was smelly, sure, but the padding was thick and held close to her body, and was probably containing the worst of it. The odor was less a neon sign, and more a gentle suggestion that someone in the room might be hiding something.

She got up, waddling to the door, trying not to make things squelch too much. Then, considering that she’d have to put up with this for thirty whole days if she couldn’t crack the cover, she deliberately pressed her thighs together and walked like a model, feeling what it could be like at its worst.

The mess in her diaper squelched and spread against her, uncomfortable, but not torturous. If anything, the chafing and tight band that cut off her circulation was worse than the mess.

Opening the bathroom door, she said, “I guess you should get a say in this, too. Am I too stinky to live with for a month?”

Ethan looked up from the couch, staring for a moment, his eyes clearly locked on her sagging diaper. Mary blushed, feeling some shame creep into her thoughts, but then he looked up at her face. “You put it on wrong.”

“Huh?” Mary asked, looking down. “How?”

Ethan walked over, crouched slightly, and adjusted her tapes without asking. “You want to pull them towards the center, not around your legs.” Once he was done, he stood up. “How’s that?”

It was a lot more tolerable. Heck, other than the muck stuck to her bottom, it was downright comfortable. “Pretty good.”

Ethan breathed in for a moment, inhaling through his nose. “Yeah, I can live with that if you can.”

Third thought: I can do this.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

If you can't wait to find out what happened next, chapters 2 and 3 are already available on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

Plus, if you subscribe, you'll have my undying thanks and affection for your support!

• Like 3

Chapter 3

Author's Note: As I've mentioned before, this story is a reboot. However, this chapter is 100% new content, and has no equivalent version in the original story. 

“O-ow!” Mary yelped, wincing away. “You’re pinching me.” 

“Hold still. If you weren’t moving so much, it wouldn’t pinch. This has to be measured to your specifications, otherwise it’ll just slide right off your waist.” The tailor made a note of what was on his measuring tape, then moved from Mary’s waist down to her thigh. 

Mary almost blew off their comment, but she had to reconsider. It was a clue, after all. Maybe I could go on a super diet and slip out of it before the thirty days is- 

“And before you go getting any ideas, your handler’s going to notice if you suddenly drop in pant size, and you’ll just be back in here for more of the same,” the tailor pointed out, pinching the tape measure so he could hold it with one hand while making a note with the other. 

Pressing her lips into a line, Mary asked, “Is this really the plan? Take measurements for every fuddy duddy that needs one of these covers and cut it specific?” 

“Are you fishing for information, or genuinely curious?” He asked, moving on to her other thigh. “Last measurement, then you can put your hands down.” 

“Genuinely curious,” Mary lied. “And I can put my pants back on, right?” 

“For a minute, I suppose. They’ll have to come right back off.” The tailor checked Mary’s other thigh, marked down the width. “Once we’ve got these in mass-production, we’ll have a cover for every standard size combination. Since you’re getting a prototype, we’ve got to cut it down to your measurements.” Checking his notes, he added, “Or, possibly, stretch it out a bit.” 

Mary fumed, stepping off the raised platform and, just for spite, pulling up her pants. “So, what now?” 

The tailor eyed her. “You did read the welcome packet, right?” 

“I… skimmed it.” Truth be told, she hadn’t expected to be doing much when she came into the office, except to pass along the signed paperwork. Assuming the welcome packet at the back to be a standard template, she’d read the cover page and blown off the rest. 

The tailor sighed. “Next door down on the left, they’ll be ready for you.” 

“Thanks.” Mary walked out of the small office, followed his instructions, and walked inside. “Hey, I’m Mary, here for the… uh… what’s that?” 

A nurse in scrubs looked up at her, adjusting the straps on… Mary wasn’t sure what it was. It looked like an exam chair that her gynecologist might use, but next to it there was a stand with something that looked a lot like an IV bag, except… 

“Ms. Bambine, good to see you. How did the measurement go?”

It was only then, breaking her gaze away from the exam chair, that Mary realized who the nurse was. “Katherine? What are you doing here?” 

“I have a medical degree and a license,” Kat explained, patting the exam chair. “Hop up!” 

Mary wasn’t quite ready to comply. “And why aren’t you having someone else do this? Degree or no, isn’t this a job for, like, an underling? A peon? Whatever you call the people you boss around.” 

Katherine raised an eyebrow. “Would you rather we get another stranger involved? I do as much hands-on work within my own projects as possible, when I can.” 

“I… I guess that’s fine, then. What’s all this for, anyways?” 

That got more of a reaction out of the CEO. “Did you read your welcome packet?” 

“I skimmed- look, just answer the question?” 

Sighing, she walked over to the wall and picked up a clipboard. “We need to make sure that you can’t try to hold it and then release all at once to cause a leak or create some sort of critical failure state in your diapers. A blowout, in colloquial terms. This would undermine the results of your entry attempts.” 

“Okay, I think I saw that,” Mary said, hesitantly. “The ‘authentic use’ bit, right?” 

“Right. So, to that end, we’ve got some pills you’ll be taking throughout the month. To get you started, though, we need to kick off your system with a couple drugs that will render your system incapable of preventing accidents.” 

Mary had to blink a few times as she translated that to english. “You’re going to make me incontinent?” 

“Temporarily. The whole process is completely safe, and completely reversible. The side effects of these meds aren’t a part of the test, you don’t have to worry.” 

“Uh… sure.” Mary frowned, still not all that excited about getting into the exam chair. The stirrups were padded, but the shiver that went down her spine had nothing to do with the cold. “So… how’s all this work?” 

“For your bladder, it’s a simple injection,” Kat explained, making a few check marks on her clipboard. “The other process is a bit more complicated. We’ll need to immerse your system with a numbing solution that’ll be absorbed into the surrounding tissue. You’ll have to hold onto it as long as possible; if it gets released prematurely then the results would be invalidated and you’ll have to start over.” 

“I, uh…” Mary’s eyes traced to what she’d taken for an IV bag, and the long hose that dangled from the end. 

Katherine nodded. “Have you taken an enema before?” 

“No.” 

Crap. I should have read that welcome packet. 

There was little point in trying to argue the matter. She’d already filled out the paperwork, and she wasn’t going to back out over a procedure that’d take perhaps a half an hour. Stripping out of her pants once more, she stepped up to the exam chair, sat down, and put her arms on the rests. 

“Anything else I need to do?” 

“Take off your panties, please.” Kat began checking the valve at the end of the long rubber hose. 

“R-right.” Mary bent over, removing the last bit of clothing from the lower half of her body. “So, uh… how long do I have to hold this in?” 

“You’ll know it when you can stop trying,” she explained, leaving the hose for a minute so that she could attend to Mary’s legs. Taking one, she lifted it into the stirrup, then did the same with her other leg. She strapped her down by the ankles, and though it wasn’t locked or secured by anything, Mary still felt extremely exposed. 

Once she was properly arranged, Kat returned to the stand, with its quart bag of fluids and the long rubber hose. Taking a small packet of a single-use lubricant from her pocket, she got the nozzle ready, opened it until the milky white fluid had filled the tube and released all the air, then walked around to stand between Mary’s legs. 

“Hold still while I get this inserted,” Kattherine said, her voice pleasant. 

The nozzle touched against her back door, there was a small push, and then it slid inside her. Not bad, so far, though it wasn’t nearly as fun as the last time something had gone up there. 

“Once I turn on the flow, you might feel some pressure.” 

That was the understatement of the year. When the nozzle was turned and let the floodgates open, though, things changed. A quart bag was a lot of fluid, and it started to fill her up fast, sloshing inside her and filling her bowels with the cold medicine. 

She started feeling cramps almost immediately, but even if she’d wanted to give in to them, the nozzle was still in place. The pressure was working the other way, to fill her more instead of less. 

Watching the bag, Mary waited as it drained, filling to empty, so that the tidal wave of increasing discomfort would- 

Katherine, in her nurse’s scrubs, bent behind the chair, picked up a second bag, and hung it next to the first. As she adjusted the hoses so that it would be supplied from the new, completely full bag, Mary gave an involuntary squeak of alarm. 

She’d never felt so full in her life, and this was only a few moments in, with the fluids still sloshing into her. Clamping her eyes shut, she bit down on her lip, fighting her way through the discomfort as her belly swelled from all the fluid being forced inside. 

Finally, the torrent stopped. Over a whimper, Mary asked, “Can I stop holding it now?” 

“Absolutely not,” Kat warned. “I’m going to pull out the nozzle now. Trust me, you’ll know when it’s time to stop holding it.” 

“R-right. Okay.” She clamped down, fighting back the waves of cramps and discomfort. “It’ll get easier, right?” 

“I doubt it.” 

Walking around the back of the exam table, Katherine retrieved a large bed pan and set it between Mary’s legs. 

“So, how does Ethan feel about all this?” 

Opening one eye to glare at Katherine, Mary asked, “You want to talk about this now?” 

“I can just be quiet,” Kat said, shrugging. “I thought you’d want something to take your mind off things.” 

“He’s fine.” A little high pitched squeak escaped her mouth as she said it, riding through another cramp. “We talked about it, he’s okay with everything.” 

Katherine nodded, checking her clipboard. “Is he now?” 

Mary opened both her eyes now, sitting up slightly to confront her fiance’s boss. “What’s that supposed to mean?” 

“I shouldn’t say anything,” Kat said, playing coy. “But he was not happy when you left here on Monday. I’m surprised you brought him around to your way of seeing things.” 

“Yeah, well, we talk about our problems,” Mary grumbled. “And- fuck, how long is this going to take?” 

“Depends on the subject. Between five and thirty minutes,” Katherine explained. 

“Thirty!” Mary yelped, crossing her hands over her chest as she resisted the pressure. “Are you fucking kidding me?” 

“It’s rare, but it happens,” Katherine said, shrugging her shoulders. “And I think you misunderstood my point a moment ago. I’m just saying, you’ve got a damned good man, if he’s willing to play babysitter for a month on a project he’s certain you can’t actually succeed at.” 

“Yeah, well, he’s been wrong in the pa-dammit!” Mary whimpered. “And also, stop talking about my fucking fiance!” 

“Sorry, sorry,” Katherine raised her hands innocently. “Touchy subject. Do you want to talk about something else? What TV shows have you been watching?” 

Fuck you!” Mary screamed, gritting her teeth as the cramps and pressure built even more. “Fuck you, fuck this company, fuck-” 

The pressure started to fade, and within a few moments, it had dropped off rapidly. There was no more discomfort, no more cramps, she actually felt pretty good. 

“Uh…” Mary said. “What…” 

There was a sloshy, splashing sound, and Kat made another check on her clipboard. When Mary realized what was happening, as much by the sound as the feeling of warmth around her backside, she flushed bright red. 

“Complete loss of sensation?” Katherine asked, raising an eyebrow. “No pain or discomfort?” 

The first thing Mary said sounded like, ‘Meep!’, but she got her wits back and said, “Er… yes.” 

“Good! You’re ready to get started in the morning,” Katherine announced. “I’m going to give you a bottle of pills you’ll need to take for the thirty days, to make sure these effects don’t wear off. I’m sure you don’t want to do this again, right?” 

“No,” Mary agreed, emphatically. “I… will I need to worry about accidents, uh… today?” 

“Not that type of accidents,” Katherine said, picking up the bedpan and moving it to the side. Reaching in her pocket, she produced a small object that Mary couldn’t clearly make out. “You’ve been cleared out pretty thoroughly. You will need to wear pull ups today, though, for the urinary incontinence. Hold still?” 

Mary did so, and felt a small prick between her legs, just to the left, injecting something near her bladder. “Just pull ups?” 

Katherine shrugged, taking the needle out. “Well, you could wear diapers if you wanted to. You’ll be given an ample supply, and you’ll need them for a few days when the test ends while you regain control. I had assumed, though, that you’d want to put off wearing them for as long as possible.” 

“Yeah, uh… yes. I’ll take the pull ups,” Mary agreed. “Please.” 

“Of course. We’ll get you taken care of, Ms. Bambine.”

Mary rode the bus home, mindful that someone might hear the crinkle of her pullup, but nobody did. Stop being so paranoid. You’ll be wearing something a lot thicker until you get out of this. 

Getting off at her stop, she walked the block to her apartment, taking the elevator up, finding her door, and walking inside. 

Spotting Ethan by the kitchen table, she called,  “Hey there, love, I’m- Pizza!” 

Ethan grinned, spinning the box around. “I figured you’d want something when you got back.” 

Practically skipping across the floor, Mary flung her arms around her fiance and gave him a kiss. “You are so hot right now.” 

Lowering his voice to a seductive whisper, he leaned in to her ear and added, “There’s mint chocolate chip in the freezer.” 

Mary giggled. “Mr. Atkins, are you trying to seduce me?” 

Playfully, Ethan pulled away and swatted at her ass. It was an innocent gesture, one they’d shared back and forth a thousand times, but with Mary’s new underwear it made her blush and step back. 

“Uh…” she said, avoiding his eye contact. 

“Hey, I don’t care,” Ethan replied. “Let’s just have dinner, okay?” 

“Yeah, okay.” 

They ate the pizza, talking about each other’s days, venting about how much of a B-word Katherine was. Ice cream came next, and then they moved to the couch to watch Netflix and relax in each other’s arms. 

It was nice. Mary relaxed, the discomforts of the day receding in her mind. 

Halfway through a documentary about the guy who collected black market unicorn statuettes, she leaned in and kissed Ethan on the lips, catching him off guard. 

“Hey there!” he said, smiling, once she pulled away. “Where’d that come from?” 

“Your face is pretty,” Mary replied. “I wanted to kiss it.” 

“Well, so is yours.” Ethan leaned in, replying with a kiss of his own. 

“You know,” Mary added, biting her lip and rolling over so that she was crouching over Ethan. “Starting tomorrow, I’ll be kind of… locked up, for a while. I’m going to have to get my fun in now, if I’m going to have any at all.” 

“Heh,” Ethan said, grinning. “Is that so?” 

Mary nodded, her eyes half closed and sultry. “I think I need you to take off my pants.” 

Yes ma’am,” Ethan mouthed, undoing the button and pulling the zipper, slipping Mary’s pants down to her knees as she climbed on top of him. 

She pulled off her shirt, sitting on Ethan’s legs, shaking her chest to show off her breasts. He was practically drooling, and the bulge in his jeans was more than enough indication of how her fiance was feeling about this turn of events. 

Unbuttoning his own jeans, Mary leaned in, body pressing up against him, going for another kiss. 

Hisssss… 

She paused, halfway to Ethan’s lips, brow furrowing. “What’s that… sound… oh god.” 

Sitting up, she felt at the crotch of her pullup. It had been dry a moment before, she was certain, but now it was wet and warm, and growing heavier by the second. 

Mary recoiled, pushing back to the far corner of the couch, her face burning with embarrassment. “Fuck. Fuck, I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking.” 

Ethan was there in a second, his arms around her in a comforting way. “Hey, hey. Shh. It’s okay, sweetie.” 

“Ugh,” Mary grumbled, shaking her head. “It’s gross. I’m gross. You’re going to be dealing with my… stuff for the next month, I don’t need to rub it all over your crotch, too.” 

“Mary.” Ethan’s voice was flat, deadpan. “You’re being ridiculous.” 

“Huh?” Mary asked, leaning back. 

He shrugged. “I don’t care. Really, I don’t.” 

“You’re just saying tha-” 

And even if I did,” Ethan added, cutting her off. “You are sexy as hell, and that trumps anything else. You could dress up as a clown with big shoes and a red nose and I’d still think you were the hottest thing that moved. I’ll never think you’re gross.” 

Mary hesitated. “What if I dressed up as Starbuck and said I was putting you through boot camp?” 

Ethan blinked. “Tell me you’re not joking.” 

They both laughed, and she pulled Ethan into a tighter hug, resting on his lap. 

Noticing something, she glanced down at the bulge in his jeans, then raised an eyebrow at him. “Are you still up for, uh…” 

He nodded, smiling. 

“I’m going to go get cleaned up,” she said, planting a kiss on his forehead. “Meet me in the bedroom?” 

“Yes ma’am, captain,” Ethan grinned. 

(I have a Patreon! Chapters 4 and 5 of this story are already live there, plus other exclusive and early-access content: https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling )

• Like 6

Chapter 4

Mary slept like a baby. 

Which is to say, she fussed a lot, woke up half a dozen times, and kept Ethan awake for half the night. She blamed it on the pull-up; on not being able to get comfortable. In truth, she was just anxious about what came next. 

Sometime around five or six in the morning, she finally managed to fall asleep, which only made it seem cruel and terrible when her fiance shook her awake. “Hey, sweetie.” 

“Ugh,” she mumbled, rolling over and pushing her face into her pillow. “I want to sleep for another year.” 

“Well, you can do that, but first we’ve got to get the test started. I leave for work in an hour and I thought you’d want to get in a shower before…” 

“Yeah.” Mary rubbed at her eyes, reaching to the nightstand for her glasses. As the covers moved, she got a whiff of something foul and wrinkled her nose. “What’s that… smell… oh.” 

At some point after falling asleep, she’d made a mess in her pullup. 

Sensing the oncoming anxiety, Ethan moved in with a preemptive hug, pulling her close to him. “Hey, don’t worry. It’s fine.” 

“Yeah, I know,” she said, relaxing into his arms. “It’s just… ugh. Gross.” 

“It won’t be so bad in actual diapers. The cover isn’t smell-proof, exactly, but it muffles stuff pretty well,” Ethan pointed out. After a hesitant moment, he added, “That’s what the lab techs told me, anyways.” 

Mary shrugged, slipping out of the embrace. “I’m going to get washed up.” 

“Sure thing. I’ll get the mat set up.” Ethan kissed her cheek, and they rolled out of bed. 

She tried not to think about what was squelching between her legs like a small, personal mud bath when she waddled to the bathroom. It was like trying not to think about her breathing. Given more time, she could have distracted herself with something, but it was only about a ten foot walk out the bedroom door and into the bathroom. 

Starting up the shower, she had to decide what to do with her mucky pullup. She didn’t want to just peel it off and leave it sitting on the counter or stewing in the trash. When she’d tried that with the first diaper she’d tried on as an experiment, it had made the bathroom reek for a full day. 

After a few moments of indecision, she stuck her head back through the bedroom door. “Hey, babe, got a question.” 

Ethan jumped, having not heard her come in. “Huh?” 

“What are you going to do with the old diapers?” 

Ethan blinked in surprise, then pointed to a mid-sized trash can with a sealed lid. “Diaper pail.” 

“Right.” Mary glanced at the pail, then picked it up and carried it with her back into the bathroom. 

Turning off the water, she stepped into the shower to prevent any drips, stripped out of the stinky pullup, and dropped it into the pail. “Gross. Gross.” 

She turned the shower back on, and got a spurt of icy water for her troubles, spraying her back and eliciting a high-pitched, “Meep!” 

It warmed a second later, and she got to cleaning, using the handheld sprayer to clean up around her legs and thighs. The water going down the drain went from brown, to a light tan, to clear, and then she started with her normal shower rituals. Shampoo, soap, conditioner, shaving, and then a long rinse in the hot water.

Once she was satisfactorily clean and couldn’t justify running any more hot water, she turned off the tap and got towelled off. Wrapping her hair in the towel, she put her glasses on, brushed her teeth, took her birth control, applied a layer of facial cleanser, and finally ran out of things she could think of to delay the inevitable. 

Bracing herself, she returned to the bedroom. 

“Hey there,” Ethan said, looking up from the bed as she came in. “I was just about to come get you.” 

“I guess I’m ready,” Mary shrugged. “You’re all set up?” 

Ethan nodded. “I am. Sure you don’t want to back out? Now’s better than later.” 

“I’m sure.” 

“Then lie down, and we’ll get started.” 

He pointed to a mat on the floor. She eyed it warily, sizing up her opponent. 

The changing mat was flat and rigid, with long cuffs on one end and what appeared to be a padded tube mounted on the other. She hadn’t been allowed to see it before, but she knew the general design: Her arms would get locked into the tube, and her feet would get cuffed, so that she couldn’t struggle or escape mid-change. Besides that, it just looked like a plain, baby-blue mat with a water resistant lining. Simple, but fool-proof. 

Lying down, Mary took the towel off her hair, put her head near the end with the arm restraints, and waited for Ethan to come do his dirty work. 

“Give me your foot,” he instructed, kneeling down by her legs. 

She initially considered resisting, just to see what would happen, but there wasn’t much point. The challenge was to get out of the diaper cover, not to keep him from putting it on. Raising her leg, she complied, and one metal-reinforced cuff was strapped and locked securely around her ankle. 

Ethan repeated the process with her other leg, then moved over to the other end, opening the tube-shaped restraint and gently guiding both her arms to lay down. 

Once they were both in place, he shut the tube, locked it, and stood back. 

A thought struck Mary. It was possible that she could slip free of the restraints, but if she tried now, and he saw, he’d just have them replaced for something tighter. She’d have to wait until he was distracted during her next change, then try and get free. 

For now, she’d wait. 

“Is everything comfortable?” Ethan asked, checking the restraints. “Not cutting off your blood flow or anything?” 

She wiggled her fingers and toes. “No, I don’t think so.” 

“Good.” Leaning to the side, her fiance reached under the bed and pulled out a briefcase, snapping the latches and opening it in such a way that Mary couldn’t see inside. 

First came the standard supplies. A packet of store-brand baby wipes, a tube of powder, and a LAB-D adult diaper identical to the one she’d worn before. 

“Lift up your hips?” Ethan asked. 

“What if I don’t?” It wasn’t a serious denial, but she was curious nonetheless. 

His answer seemed a little obvious in hindsight. “Then we both wait here until you do.” 

She lifted her hips, and he slid the diaper in place, slipping the comical bulk beneath her waist. 

“Looks like you’re starting to rash,” he commented, squirting a dollop of some cream in his hands and rubbing it around her thighs. “We developed this stuff, it’s the best on the market. Enough of our rash cream, and you’d have to wear the same diaper for two or three days before you had to worry about it.” 

“But that’s not going to happen,” Mary said, flatly. “Right?” 

“Right. You get three changes a day, unless you decide you don’t want them.” Ethan reached for the tube of baby powder, applying a thin layer over her skin, filling the room with the sweet scent of light perfume. 

“Now, don’t squirm,” Ethan warned. “If you make me mess up the tapes, I’ll just have to start over until I get it right, and any leaks that happen will be your fault.” 

“Yeah, yeah.” Mary moved her knees further apart, letting her fiance wrap the diaper up between her legs, hold it down, and stick the tapes down one at a time. 

Running a finger through the leg guards and around the waistband, Ethan admired his own handiwork. “Snug, but not too tight?” 

“I think so,” Mary agreed. “Is that it?” 

He rolled his eyes. “That’s it for the diaper. Now, hold still.” 

Reaching into the briefcase, he came out with a pale blue, mostly-translucent piece of plasticy material. It crinkled like tinfoil, obnoxiously loud as he slid the cover under the diaper, folded it over, and held it in place over her diaper with a hand. Going back to the briefcase, he produced two metal pins, sliding them in through holes in the cover, and then pulled everything snug and snapped it into place. 

Mary wasn’t sure what to make of it. The material seemed strong, but it wasn’t exactly thick, and though it was noisy and crinkled with every shift of her hips, it was still flexible. A drill, or even a sharp pair of industrial shears, she could cut straight through without trouble. 

They couldn’t have overlooked something that obvious, right? 

A pair of secure plastic bands were snapped in place around the leg cuffs, tight enough to prevent any leaks, and to keep her from getting anything thicker than a credit card between her skin and the band. 

With all that done, he produced the pièce de résistance. A belt-shaped object, with an extra strap that would run between her legs. Mary made note of the bulky battery pack and cable ports on the front, wondering if that would be an exploitable point of entrance. 

Reaching down, Ethan slipped the belt beneath the diaper, pulled it around, and clicked it in place like a safety belt in a car seat. 

“Okay then,” Mary said, craning her neck to see the details of the cover as Ethan checked that the belt was secure, and wouldn’t slip or move. “That’s it, right?” 

Ethan eyed her, trying to gauge if she was serious. “You did read the paperwork, right?” 

“Of course I did,” after that incident with the enema, Mary said, trying to remember what he was referring too. “This would be the part where I find out what the additional accessory is, right?” 

“Right.” Ethan hesitated, reaching back into his briefcase. “You… like wearing turtlenecks, right?” 

Mary blinked. “Why?” 

He produced a smaller belt, with similar cable ports and a locking clip. It was far too small to go around her waist, but too big to go around her ankles or wrists, which meant-

“A fucking collar?” she blurted. “Are you serious?” 

“No, I’m Ethan.” “It’s pretty important to the security of the cover.” 

“How?” Mary demanded. “Last I checked, the cover isn’t anywhere near my neck.” 

“That’s confidential, though I’m sure you’ll figure it out soon enough,” Ethan said. “Now, hold still, I don’t want to pinch anything.” 

Mary fumed, but if she wasn’t going to back out over a diaper, she wouldn’t back out over a collar either. She lifted her shoulders and neck away from the mat, letting Ethan clip the tight collar around her neck. It had plenty of flex to it, and she didn’t have any trouble breathing. A little click signalled that it had been locked in place, and Ethan tried the clasp a couple times to check before he was confident that it wouldn’t come loose. 

All that said and done, he took a steel-jacketed cable from the briefcase. He plugged one end into the collar, the other into the belt, and then twisted both ends to ensure they were locked in place as well. 

“All set,” he said, reaching for the briefcase one last time. “I just need to test everything.” 

“Test?” 

“Make sure the signal is good, there’s no voltage issues, that sort of stuff,” Ethan said, producing a small device with a wire from the case. He stuck it into the cover, checking the readout. 

Mary didn’t recognize the plug; it was almost certainly proprietary. If she could get a hold of, or replicate the hardware, she could learn a lot about what made the cover tick. Heck, it might even let her access some sort of digital override. Good to know. 

Satisfied, Ethan unplugged the tester, put it away in the briefcase, and said, “You’re all set.” 

“Great,” Mary said, wiggling her fingers. “A little help, then?” 

Ethan complied, unbuckling the wrist restraints, followed by the leg cuffs. Mary pulled her legs up into a sitting position, her diaper cover rustling in response to the motion. 

“Breakfast?” Ethan suggested. “I’ll make toast.” 

“You’ll burn toast,” Mary rolled her eyes. “I’ll cook something. You need to get ready for work.” 

“Sure, sweetie.” Her fiance gave her a kiss on the forehead, then began to undress, stripping out of his pajamas. 

Mary did the opposite, pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. Her bulging padding was still visible through the sweatpants, but it wasn’t as immediately obvious, and it muffled the crinkle as she waddled out the door. 

“First thing on the to-do list,” she muttered, looking down. “Learn to walk normally.” 

It was distracting, but she got used to it as she bustled around the kitchen, toasting bread, boiled water for coffee, and cracked a few eggs into a pan. 

Ethan came out of the bedroom while she was working at the stove. “That’s a pretty tune.” 

“Huh?” Mary asked, glancing back at him. 

“You were humming,” Ethan said. “What song was that?” 

Mary had to think about it for a moment. She hadn’t realized she’d been humming, but thinking back she remembered the tune. “I think it’s the theme song from that one detective show? With the fake psychic.” 

Ethan chuckled, walking over to lean against the kitchen table. “Well, it’s pretty when you’re humming it.” 

She glanced over at him, blinked, then asked, “Are you staring at my ass?” 

“I…” Ethan started to say, blushing. “Guilty. You’ve got a nice ass.” 

“Agreed, though I don’t think you can see it through all this crap,” Mary said, putting a hand to the back of her diaper. “Is there any point in it being this thick? I look like a toddler taking her first steps.” 

“You only get changes at set intervals,” Ethan pointed out. “If they were any thinner, leaks would become a consistent problem, at least if you drink enough water to be healthy.”

Mary took the water off the stove, pouring it into the ten dollar french press she’d gotten from a thrift shop. “That’s at one and nine, right?” 

“Right,” Ethan confirmed. “I’ve got an extra long lunch all month so I have time to swing by and get you changed every day.”

“Well, tell them you won’t need the bonus time for long,” Mary winked. “Because I’d bet I’ll be out of these things by tonight.”

“Yeah?” Ethan asked. “What’s the error bars on that estimate?” 

Mary shook her head, checking on the eggs. “About thirty days.” 

Her fiance laughed. “Well then, I’m sure your estimate is going to come true, one way or another.”

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

If you can't wait to find out what happened next, more chapters are already available on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

Plus, if you subscribe, you'll have my undying thanks and affection for your support!

•  

• Like 6

Well...I am out of likes (first time ever!), so I would like this if I could but...no dice. Regardless I am really enjoying the rewrite, it is a marked improvement in flow over the previous iteration. More polished, and just all around a better story to read. Thank-you very much for the update, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Cheers!

Awesome. I'm curious about the belt and collar material, colour and thickness. (Seemingly some room for public humiliation wearing certain collars). And if the wires go down the back. Once you've got this sorta tech there's scope for all sorts of fun things.

Great stuff. 

3 hours ago, D503 said:

Awesome. I'm curious about the belt and collar material, colour and thickness. (Seemingly some room for public humiliation wearing certain collars). And if the wires go down the back. Once you've got this sorta tech there's scope for all sorts of fun things.

Great stuff. 

Those are some good questions, and made me realize a slight flaw in my writing. Over on Patreon, these chapters are accompanied by illustrations drawn by HofBondage. When I was writing this, it didn't occur to me to include certain visual descriptions because they seemed redundant - which is a mistake, because I'm not posting the art publicly since he and I follow different schedules for when we make our exclusive content public. (Eventually the art will be over on his DeviantArt page publicly, though.) 
For reference, though, the collar and belt are both dark grey/black, the wire is in the front, and the materials will be explored more in later chapters when she tries to cut through them! :D

The locking clip is an obvious weak point, although I doubt it'll be a simple boby pin job. Those cables also seem important.

Chapter 5

This is the last chapter which overlaps with the pre-reboot story. From here on in, it's original content all the way! 

Mary stared into the glass lens of the camera, frowning. “Are you working? The light didn’t come on. Let me click the button again, see if that-” 

The camera beeped, its internal microphone picking up footsteps as Mary waddled back into view. She was working from home, and hadn’t applied even basic makeup to hide her freckles, but that was okay, since nobody was going to see the video except her. “Okay, you’re rolling, you’ve got plenty of memory, let’s do this.” 

Sitting down on the couch, she looked into the lens. “Recording this for posterity, and my own notes. It’s day one of my attempts to break out of the Lab-D diaper cover. I will be starting with some basic brute force attacks, and moving on from there. First off, I will be attempting manual removal without tools.” 

She felt a bit silly, filming herself with an obvious, puffy diaper right in the center of frame, but there wasn’t a better way to get a record of her experiments. Grabbing the waistband, she tugged at it, trying to get a finger underneath and pull it off her waist. 

In response to her resistance, the elastic material of the locked band seemed to tighten, digging into her skin and leaving no room for her to pull. 

“Okay, the cover appears to respond to physical stimuli. When I attempted to pull it free manually, it reacted by contracting around my waist. The next test will be simple cutting implements against the material of the cover.” 

It was just a pair of kitchen scissors, but ‘cutting implement’ sounded better on the recording. Bending over, she dug in her box of disorganized tools, fishing out the scissors and holding them up for the camera to see. 

“Alright, attempting the first cut… now.” She pinched some of the plasticy cover, creating a spot that she could get between the blades, and squeezed the handle. 

Again, she got no productive results. The cover was plasticy, but it didn’t respond like plastic. It flexed around the blades, stretching without showing any signs of being stressed, and when she tried to apply more pressure, the plastic handle of the scissors started to bend. Since the cover had yet to react at all to the cutting, she stopped. 

“Okay, the second test showed no better results. It seems to resist cutting force with surprising efficacy.” She dug around in her toolbox, looking at the options she had lined up. A knife, a razor blade, pliers, a hammer- 

The front of the diaper grew warm, and she frowned. “Huh? What’s- oh.” She glanced between the growing dark stain on the front of the diaper and the camera, suddenly wishing she’d gone with only an audio recording. 

“Screw this, I’m getting out of the cover now. I’m skipping the basics.” Reaching into the toolbox, she produced a cordless power drill with a pilot bit. 

She didn’t completely disregard safety. Drilling straight towards her crotch was a horrible idea, but she didn’t need to drill straight down. Instead, she produced a metal plate and two A-clamps from the box, creasing the plasticy material and pinning it onto the plate so that it had a hard back. 

With the safety in place so that she wouldn’t punch the bit into her own body, she raised the drill, pressed it against the waiting cover, and gently squeezed the trigge-

FUCK FUCK OW SHIT GODDAMN-

Mary didn’t know the exact sequence events, but when she turned on the drill, a signal was sent to her collar that told it to deliver a powerful shock. Electricity coursed into her body, intensely painful, and the shock made her hand jerk back, dropping the drill. 

As soon as the tool had stopped applying torque and cutting power to the cover, the shock stopped. Mary fell back, panting, fingers twitching in phantom sensation. 

She caught her breath for thirty seconds or so, then leaned forward, ready to take another crack at things. 

“Okay, so the cover seems to have some kind of in-built countermeasure to prevent overwhelming force. For the record, it fucking hurts, and… eugh, what-” she wrinkled her nose, sniffing the air. 

Oh, fuck me. Rocking side to side a bit, she felt her diaper squelch, mucky contents proof that she’d had another accident at some point in the last minute or so. 

“Uh…” she continued, face turning pink. You can’t tell on camera, right? “Like I was saying, let the record show that this is some bullshit. That’s just flat-out dangerous. I’m going to see if I can wear out the battery.”

Planting the tip of the drill bit back in place, Mary clenched her teeth and fingered the trigger a second time. 

OW SHIT OW COCKSUCKING PISS FUCKING OW-

The shock ended as the drill stopped whirring, an ‘overheat’ warning led lighting up on the side. 

“Goddammit,” she muttered, rubbing at her forehead. She’s started sweating at some point, and the second shock hadn’t been any less painful than the first. “Okay, screw that. I’ll try that again later if nothing else works, but I’m not enough of a masochist to keep shocking myself for the hell of it.” 

The cover was, for the moment, unbreachable. That was fine, though, because she didn’t just have the cover. There was also the locking mechanism on the outside and, more specifically, the metal box containing the important electrical components. 

“Okay, next test: I’m going to attempt to break into the electrical components and disable the shocking mechanism. I’ll need a few minutes to set up the electrical welder. Back in a sec.” She leaned forward, reaching for the record button to stop the- 

“Electric welder is on and ready,” Mary said, backing away from the camera and sitting down on the couch. She grimaced slightly as her diaper squelched, but it was fine. If this worked, she’d be out and cleaned up in twenty minutes flat. 

Raising the welder, she also took a screwdriver from her toolbox, getting it ready. All she had to do was cut through the rivets holding the box shut and she could use the screwdriver to pry the plate free, revealing the internal workings. 

“Alright. Test number four, electrical welder versus mechanical components. Going… Hmmm.” It struck her that, if the collar was going to shock her again, holding a welding torch while that happened might be horribly dangerous. 

Well, no way to be sure unless I try. 

“Going now.” 

She pressed the tip of the welder down to the metal control box, squeezed the trigger, and watched it spark. 

Strictly speaking, she should have had eye protection, but it ended up not mattering. It sparked for less than a second before she smelt a tiny prick on her neck and heard a small ‘hiss’. 

Letting go of the trigger, Mary felt at her neck. “Huh? What was that?” 

It hadn’t been a shock, even a tiny one. It was too localized. If anything, it had felt like... a needle prick.

She thought about that for a minute, then giggled. “Hah!” 

They’d drugged her. Whatever was in that needle, she could already feel it working, making her fingers and toes tingle with sensation. It didn’t feel bad, but she was lightheaded, and her thoughts felt cloudy. 

Mary couldn’t remember what was going on. She had her tools laid out… was I working on something? Ugh… what stinks? 

“Heh, I stink!” she said out loud, remembering. 

She slumped back into the couch. Whatever drugs she’d just been injected with, she felt good. A little out of it, sure, but she had no worries except for the smell. Everything felt a little more intense. The stink coming off her diaper was more pronounced. Her skin was sensitive to the touch, and she ran a hand up her arm, just feeling the sensation of it. 

She giggled again, falling back so that she was lying on the couch. Her head bumped up against something, and it hurt a little, but she shoved the power drill and let it fall aside. 

Her body felt tingly and light. She was practically floating, heady and short of breath, inhaling through her mouth to avoid smelling herself. 

Whatever she’d been doing a minute ago, it couldn’t be that important. Mary just wanted to lie on the couch, feeling the pleasant sensations of touch and… 

Eyes widening in excited realization, Mary played her index finger on the front of her diaper, running it in circles, pressing the slightly sodden padding into herself. 

The tingling pleasure that went up her spine was downright hypnotic. Mary gasped, pressing her hand harder down, her rational thoughts completely suppressed by the drug-induced stupor and pleasure. 

Pressing the heel of her palm into the front of the diaper, she moaned as it squished against her, the heightened sensitivity of her skin extending to the parts of her that the diaper covered. 

“Oh god,” she slurred. “F-fuck, yes, please-” 

She heard something jangle, the noise sharp to her ears. She stopped what she was doing, though her hand stayed on her diaper, looking up at the door. 

Ethan stepped inside, looking around. “Mary?” 

“Heeeey,” she said, grinning at him, a bit of drool escaping her mouth. “Baaabe, I need your help.” 

“Mary!” Ethan ran over to the couch, quickly taking in the scene. “What do you need?” 

She reached up at him with one arm, hand opening and closing in a grabbing gesture while her other hand traced circles on the front of her diaper. “Baaaabe.” 

“Oh.” Ethan blinked, uncertainly flashing over his face for a long moment. “Uh… right. No. Stop.” Bending over, he took her arm, pulling it away from the diaper.

“Hey!” She jerked her arm, but her muscles were weak and limp. “Nuh!” 

“You’ll thank me later,” Ethan promised, moving things around so that he held both her wrists in one of his hands. “No touching down there until you’ve come down, Mary.” 

She groaned while her fiance looked around, then pulled out his phone, still holding Mary’s arms in place. The dial tone rang a couple times, then picked up. 

“Yeah, Kat? Mary’s sky high and can’t take care of herself. I’m going to be staying home the rest of the day- yeah. Yes. No. Look, I’m not going to talk to you about- You’ll get my paperwork covered? Thanks. I have to go.” 

Slipping the phone back in his pocket, he eyed Mary, then let go of her hands. “Don’t do anything you’ll regret,” he warned, walking over to the tripod and checking the camera. “Is this still on? Oh, uh…” 

He pressed a few buttons, fiddling with it and turning off the recording. 

“Mary, I’m guessing you’re pretty out of it. Can you understand what I’m saying?” 

She smiled at him, nodding and waving her hand. “Hiiii, cutey.” 

“I’m going to take care of you until the drugs get out of your system. Do you want anything? Your next diaper change isn’t for a couple hours, but I could get, like, water, or-” 

Mary bit her lip in her best sultry expression. Its effect was somewhat muted by her wrinkled nose and the drool dripping down her cheek, but she was trying her best. “Come over here,” she slurred. 

Besides that.” Ethan rubbed at the bridge of his nose. “Trust me. Coherent Mary would strangle me if I let you go through with that. What about lunch? I’ll make lunch.” 

“Awww,” Mary complained. 

Sighing, Ethan helped Mary to a sitting position. “Don’t worry, sweetie. I’ve got you, you don’t have to worry about a thing.”

Next update will be in two weeks. If you want to read the next chapter right away, you can find it on Patreon right now! https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

• Like 5

I just love this this line. 

23 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Mary bit her lip in her best sultry expression. Its effect was somewhat muted by her wrinkled nose and the drool dripping down her cheek

Just perfect imagery. Thank-you for the update, I am very curious to see where you take us with the new material. 

Okay how the hell does this thing know how to react like that? With the drugs? Does this thing have some kind of sophisticated A.I. or is there live monitoring? Also what nursing home purchasing director would drop the tens of thousands of dollars on these? So many questions... I suppose the next attack is to cut the exposed cables but I have a bad feeling

On 5/4/2020 at 7:41 AM, YourFNF said:

Okay how the hell does this thing know how to react like that? With the drugs? Does this thing have some kind of sophisticated A.I. or is there live monitoring? Also what nursing home purchasing director would drop the tens of thousands of dollars on these? So many questions... I suppose the next attack is to cut the exposed cables but I have a bad feeling

I can answer one of those questions, but the rest are spoilers: It activates when there is stress on the cover, and the battery in the collar is getting too low for sustained shocks. :D

On 5/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, PeculiarChangeling said:

I can answer one of those questions, but the rest are spoilers: It activates when there is stress on the cover, and the battery in the collar is getting too low for sustained shocks. :D

I also suspect the collar is the actual product and the medical restraint thing is just a cover. Only way you could justify the 10s of millions to various congressional and DA election campaigns to avoid the wrong kind of legal attention on something like this. On top of what must be an already massive R&D budget. Yep they've probably already got Langley and their Russian, and Chinese counterparts taking bids on the new restraint device.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, shucks. I'm way behind on posting here! 
Also, the chapters moving forward are no longer based on anything - we've moved past where the old story ended, and are now in totally new reboot territory! 

Chapter 6

Ethan stared at his fiance, puzzling about what he should do.

She wasn’t likely to cause any real damage. That was the point of the drugs, after all, if they increased the danger of self-harming they’d be less than useless. Right now, she was going to be feeling pleasant, lazy, and unable to form sentences of longer than two words.

That said, he wasn’t about to leave her alone. ‘Unlikely’ didn’t mean ‘Impossible’. She could try to make food and hurt herself, or do something unfortunate with one of the power tools still scattered on the couch and coffee table.

Not to mention… “No! Dang it, stop that!” Ethan said, slapping Mary’s hand away from the crotch of her diaper once again.

Whether it was the drugs or something else, she was apparently interested in a little solo stimulation and completely unconcerned about the smelly state of her padding. He couldn’t just leave her alone to do something like that, not when she’d come to her senses in a couple hours and be mortified by the memory.

“Mary,” he said, sitting down next to her on the couch. “Can you understand me in there? Why don’t you just tell me what I can do for you?”

She looked down between her legs, frowning, but Ethan wasn’t about to put up with that and shook his head. Mary, coherent enough to understand his gesture, pouted but didn’t argue. “Lunch?”

He almost protested. Wouldn’t she rather wait until after her diaper change? It’s only an hour or so from now, but since she doesn’t seem to care… “Sure thing, sweetie. Why don’t you wait here and I’ll go make something?”

A playful, wicked smile danced across her mouth, but Mary nodded innocently. “Okay!”

The childish attempt to be clever was more than enough indication what she was planning on doing the moment Ethan walked away.

“Babe, no,” he insisted. Taking both of her hands in his, he concocted a new plan. “Okay, you’re going to come with me.”

“Nooo,” Mary whined, but she let Ethan pull her to her feet and walk her towards the kitchen.

The open floor plan apartment wasn’t huge, but it had room for a sizeable kitchen and dining area. Mary cooked more than Ethan did, but he wasn’t hopeless with a stove either. There was a kitchen island with two high bar stools, the perfect place for Mary to wait while he whipped something together.

Helping his fiance up into the seat, her diaper squelching as she put her weight on the wooden stool, Ethan said, “Sit here? I’ll make some food.”

She nodded, and he sighed in relief.

Maybe this won’t be too hard after-

“Gosh darnit, stop that!” He frowned, making a mental note to talk to Kat about the drugs they were using in Mary’s collar. Sure, Mary wasn’t going to be doing anything to escape the cover, but…

“Okay, we’re going to need to work something out. Can I trust you for ten seconds?” he asked, watching Mary’s face carefully. Deciding that her expression meant ‘no’, he resolved himself to just work quickly.

The stool had arm rests, and there was tape beneath the sink. Briefly, Ethan considered just taping her hands down so she couldn’t do anything with them, but that was a terrible idea for more than a couple reasons.

Dismissing that, he came up with a better idea. Retrieving the duct tape from beneath the sink, he also took their cutting board, and with judicial application of the former, he secured the latter to Mary’s bar stool. In a few moments, he had created an effective barrier between her arms and everything below the waist.

She could wiggle her hands beneath the board if she really wanted to, but there’d be no wiggle room to move around and do anything, and he suspected Mary wasn’t coherent enough to peel up the tape to move the board. The impediment wouldn’t stop a dedicated effort, but it would prevent any impulsive behavior, and Mary’s thoughts were currently driven exclusively by impulses. The board would suffice.

Still keeping an eye on Mary in case she tried to do anything clever, Ethan raided the cupboards and came away with macaroni noodles and ingredients for a cheese sauce. Easy, fast, and inoffensive to even the most mild of palates.

He got everything started, keeping an eye on Mary to ensure she didn’t do anything else naughty. She was playing nice, mostly just drumming her hands on the cutting board and spacing out.

Apparently, that could only keep her attention for a few long moments, because before long she grumbled, “Boooored.”

“You want to watch something?” Ethan asked, reaching for his phone. “I could find a show for you.”

She nodded emphatically, and he opened a streaming app and pulled up some retro cartoons that would keep her attention without seeming too juvenile. Letting her watch the show, he returned to cooking, getting the pasta into the water and waiting for it to cook.

With nothing requiring his attention for the moment, Ethan finally had a moment to step back and breathe. Mary was distracted, she’d get food, he’d be able to change her diaper before too long, then maybe he could convince her to take a nap until the drugs wore off.

“As if I’d be so lucky,” he chuckled, winking at Mary. “Babe, I love you, but if you aren’t incredibly fussy as a baby I’ll eat my hat.”

Mary looked up from the phone at him. “Huh?”

“Never mind. Food’ll be ready soon.”

She grinned, and he checked on the pasta. It seemed good, so he drained it, mixed with the cheese, and scooped it into a bowl.

“Here you go,” he said, adding a spoon and setting the meal on the tray of Mary’s improvised high chair, moving his phone to the counter by the sink. “Eat up!”

Mary looked at the bowl and grabbed at the spoon, but she missed and flipped it onto the floor. She frowned down at it, tried to the utensil on the ground, and nearly toppled the stool.

“Crap!” Ethan lunged forward, grabbing the chair and steadying it before she could fall. “Okay, hold still a sec, I’ll take care of this.”

Of course, it couldn’t happen any other way, could it?

Grabbing the spoon off the floor, he tossed it in the sink, retrieved a clean one from the drawer, and picked up the bowl. “Okay, Mary, open up.”

She looked at him skeptically, and Ethan almost expected her to refuse. After a long moment of staring uneasily at the spoon, though, she finally opened wide.

A heaping spoonful of cheesy goodness went into her mouth and she closed, swallowing, only dribbling a little down her lip. Ethan was going to need a napkin, but that was a small problem.

“Good?” he asked, readying another spoonful.

Mary nodded agreeably, opening her mouth wide and saying, “Aaah!”

They went like that, working their way through most of the bowl. One spoonful at a time, Mary gulped it down, making a mess of her face but swallowing the majority of the food down.

“We’ve got a cheese disaster going on,” Ethan said, leaning to the side to grab a washcloth from the sink so he could dab off her face. “Hold on, let me get you cleaned up.”

She didn’t care for the wet cloth nearly as much as the mac’n’cheese and pulled away, but she couldn’t really stop him from wiping away the sauce and occasional bit of noodle. Pulling back to make sure he hadn’t missed a spot, he asked, “There, isn’t that better?”

“Mmmh,” Mary said, neither agreeing or disagreeing. She crossed her arms over her belly, rocking forward slightly in the stool.

Ethan frowned uncertainly. “Hey there, what are you…” he trailed off as a muffled ‘frrrt’ bubbled somewhere beneath the improvised tray, as Mary’s body made room for the new food by emptying itself into her diaper. “Right, uh…”

He blushed and looked away, feeling uncomfortably voyeuristic given how little control Mary had at the moment. Feeling intensely awkward, he wasn’t exactly sure what to do.

Fortunately, Mary had an idea. “More please?”

“I-” he started, caught off guard. She was gesturing to the bowl in his hand, completely unperturbed. “Yes, of course babe. Coming right up.”

Another half bowl of food went down, and he convinced her to drink some water through a straw, before his phone began beeping with a reminder.

“Oh, cool,” he said, picking it up off the counter and checking it. “It’s time for you to get changed, Mary. How’s that sound?”

Still high and unconcerned with how badly her backside was stinking, Mary just shrugged in response, holding her cup in both hands as she drained the rest of the water. Whether or not she was indifferent, though, Ethan wasn’t about to abandon his duties.

Stripping off the tape and setting the board aside, he got Mary out of the stool. Leading her by the hand, they moved to the bedroom, where he’d left most of the changing mat set up. He’d had to remove the leg and arm restraints, and anything proprietary, but there was no reason to fold the mat itself back up three times a day.

“Wait here,” he instructed, guiding Mary to sit down on the mat. “I’ll be right back.”

He’d left his case in the car when he’d gotten back, unsure if he’d be there long enough for Mary to need a change. Now that it was confirmed, he had to run down to the parking garage to grab everything he needed.

Calling it a ‘case’ was, perhaps, a bit charitable. It was, for all intents and purposes, a technologically advanced diaper bag. It was undecorated and plain looking, but if you ignored the batteries, restraints, and miscellaneous tech, the other contents could be found in one version or another in diaper bags across the country.

Retrieving it from his trunk, he hurried back up the stairs, locked the apartment door behind him, and half-jogged back to the bedroom.

“Aaaah!” Mary moaned, hands kneading into the front of her diaper. Her back was arched in sensation, and if Ethan knew her half as well as he thought he did, she was only a few moments from climax.

“No!” he barked, dropping his bag so he could grab her arms and pull them away. “Stop that!”

“Nooo!” Mary complained, wriggling her legs in frustration as he stopped her from finishing. “Lemme go!”

It was fortunate that she was so out of it, because he could hold both her arms down with just one hand while stretching out his leg to fish for the handle of the diaper bag and pull it over. “Mary, you’re either going to be mad at me now, or you’ll be mad at me when you’re sober, and I’d rather not face you angry and sober. Trust me, it’s for your own good.”

With one hand, he unzipped the bag, pulling out the arm restraints first. Latching them onto the pad was a trick while keeping Mary from wriggling away, but he managed it, got her arms locked down, and finally had a moment to breathe again.

“Jerk!” Mary mumbled, kicking her legs softly. “Lemme finish!”

“Babe,” Ethan sighed in response, looking through the bag for the pair of leg restraints. “If you still want to fool around once you’ve come down, I would be happy to let you go to town on yourself. Until then, do what I say. Got it?”

She stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry at him in response. If anything, that was a good sign; Mary did that when she was sober, too.

Cuffing her legs to the mat, Ethan pulled out a fresh diaper, the key, and a few miscellaneous items. Going through the process of decrypting and unlocking the safeties on the cover, he checked the battery, replaced it with a fresh one, then undid the belt and finally opened the diaper cover.

He’d been expecting the smell to get worse once the cover was gone, but he still had to wrinkle his nose and take shallow breaths in response. He didn’t mind, really; the reaction was more impulsive than deliberate. Still, it was a reminder to get the change done as quickly as possible.

Untaping the diaper, the stink finally got strong enough to make Mary react, even in her drugged stupor, and she wriggled and grumbled against her restraints.

“Yeah, yeah, working on it,” Ethan said, beginning the lengthy process of wiping her clean, tossing the old diaper into the pail, applying powder, and finally taping a new diaper in place and locking the cover on once more.

Confident that she was secure, Ethan unlocked the restraints, sat Mary upright, and asked, “How’re you feeling, babe?”

She shrugged, pushing to her feet without warning, using Ethan as an anchor so she wouldn’t stumble.

Ethan followed her up, walking Mary out of the bedroom and towards the couch. “You want to play a game or something? I can find you something to play with.”

That got a nod, to his pleasant surprise. Leading Mary to the couch, Ethan ran back to the bedroom to grab his tablet, downloaded a puzzle game for kids, and brought it back to Mary.

Operating on the theory that it was better to keep Mary stimulated and distracted so she wouldn’t get up to anything she’d regret, Ethan also turned on some music, playing through the TV speakers. Mary hummed along, tapping away at the tablet, happy as could be.

Ethan’s shoulders sagged in relief. She was happy, taken care of, and unlikely to cause any more trouble. He could take a break.

‘Taking a break’, of course, involved more chores. He scarfed down some lunch, put the leftovers in the fridge, did dishes, and cleaned up Mary’s power tools. Packing away her camera, he popped out the memory card, stepped into the guest bedroom, and saved a copy of the footage on his laptop before putting the camcorder away.

Tidying up the diaper bag, Ethan declared his chores taken care of, silently congratulated himself for handling the situation as well as anyone could be expected to, and walked back into the living room.

Mary wasn’t on the couch anymore. She’d gotten to her feet, had her arms raised high, and was swaying her crinkling waistline to the beat of the music.

The dance wasn’t very graceful, but it looked like she was having fun, and Ethan was more than happy to let her enjoy herself. There was no point in spoiling her fun, not when it didn’t look possible for there to be a negative outcome here.

Spotting him, Mary called, “Dance with me!”

Oh, right. That’s a negative outcome if there ever was one.

“I don’t dance, you know that,” he chuckled. “I’ve got two left feet, and neither of them have rhythm.”

“You don’t gotta dance well,” Mary giggled, beckoning with her arm as she shook her hips. “It’s fun!”

“Eh, what the hey,” Ethan decided, walking over and accepting her hand. “But if I step on your toes, don’t blame me. Are you feeling better, I guess?”

Mary giggled, pulling him close with a jerk of her arm that nearly sent them both toppling to the floor. They caught themselves, and stepped back, in something very vaguely akin to a tango. “Oh, no. I’m still high as a kite. Full sentences are easier, though.”

Ethan laughed as he stepped back, put his hands in the air by his head, and pumped them up and down to the tempo.

That made Mary stop dancing so that she could double over in wheezing laughter. Ethan decided that the tears streaming down her face was a side effect of the drugs, and not part of her reaction to his dance moves. Either way, he smiled, letting her recover from the torrent of giggling.

Once she had her breath back, Mary surprised him again with a sudden kiss on the lips, not lasting for more than a moment. “Thanks.”

He raised an eyebrow, curious what she was referring to. “For?”

She shrugged. “For being the voice of reason for me, when mine was kaput.”

“Of course, babe,” Ethan said, without hesitation. “I’m not going to let anything bad happen to you.”

Mary tittered, putting a hand to her mouth. “You already scarred me for life with your ‘moves’.”

He rolled his eyes. “If that’s the thanks I get, I’m going back to work.”

They kissed again, and this time the embrace lasted.  

Chapter 7

Mary ate dinner across from her fiance, feeling a bit sheepish about the day’s events. 

On the one hand, she’d learned a lot about the diaper cover, how it functioned, and what she’d have to overcome to get out. On the other hand…

“Fuck me, I don’t know if I can go another twenty nine days without sex,” she groaned, voicing the complaint that had been floating around at the back of her mind - and between her legs - since she’d sobered up. 

Ethan paused, midway through a sip of water. Lowering his glass, he asked, “Uh, oh?”” 

Mary nodded, rolling her eyes. “I would have had a shot, but stupid high-as-balls Mary decided that she was going to get just a second from climax a couple times so I’d be frustrated and crochety. Why couldn’t the drugs have just tranquilized me?” 

“Safety hazard,” Ethan said, apparently glad to change the topic to something technical. “The cocktail we’ve got right now is designed to leave you able to respond to immediate stimuli, in case there’s some kind of disaster. If there was some kind of disaster, like a fire or a car crash or whatever, you’d still have the wherewithal to get away.” 

“Still seems like a massive hazard,” Mary hedged, cutting up her pizza and taking a bite with a fork. “What if it gave me too much and I overdosed? Or what if the danger was too complicated for me to get away while stoned?” 

“For the former, you were given a complete physical beforehand and the injection is scaled to your weight and mass distribution,” Ethan explained, folding his pizza in half new-york style to take a bite. Talking with his mouth full, he added, “And in case there’s a more complicated risk, that’s where I came in.” 

“Oh. Interesting.” Mary smirked, cutting off another piece of pizza and chewing, letting Ethan puzzle at what she meant. 

His curiosity won over before she could swallow. “What’s interesting?” 

“Nothing,” Mary said, letting her smile widen. If he can come to my aid at any point, then the cover must have some kind of GPS tracker, and an alert system for him to know where I am. Good to know. “Do you suppose you could let me out of these for an hour or so, so I could jump your bones?” 

Ethan chuckled, not realizing what he’d given away. “Kat explicitly warned against letting the test subject seduce me.” 

“I’d be good!” Mary said, smiling innocently and biting her lip. “Don’t you trust me, sweetie?” 

Ethan couldn’t keep the flicker of interest off his face, but he kept his answer firm. “No.” 

“Well, damn.” Mary sighed, eating another bite of pizza.  “It was worth a shot.” 

Her fiance smiled, knowingly. “All just a shot to get out of the cover, eh?” 

“Not just that. I do wish we could put the experiment on hold for half an hour. Or, like, five minutes.” Mary shrugged, covering her blush with a drink of water. 

Ethan hesitated for a moment before he said, “You seemed to be getting along fine earlier, even with… everything you were wearing.” 

She nearly spat out her drink. “No way in hell. You had the right idea in stopping me. I’m not about to sink that low.” Pushing up from her seat, Mary waddled to the counter, rinsing off her plate so she could put it in the dishwasher. 

Ethan chewed on his crust, thinking it over, then suggested, “You know, you’re not in a diaper all the time.” 

Mary hesitated in the middle of bending to open the washer. “What are you suggesting?” 

“Well…” Ethan said, blushing brightly. “You see… When you’re on the changing table, you’re not wearing a diaper, but you’re also not going anywhere.” 

Reflexively joking, Mary said, “Kinky.” Upon further reflection, though, she realized that the description was pretty apt. “Was this just an elaborate excuse to get my to try bondage?” 

“No! Absolutely not. But…” Ethan rubbed at the back of his neck. “It’s a possibility, anyways. Forget it, it’s a stupid idea.” 

“No, it’s not,” Mary said, shaking her head. “Let’s try it.” 

Ethan blinked in surprise. “Really?” 

“Worst case scenario, we’re back at square one.” 

Internally, Mary wasn’t so certain, but the tingling and warmth between her thighs made her willing to try anything. 

Wait, warmth? Frowning, Mary slipped a hand down the front of her pants, feeling the front of the diaper. “Oh.” 

“Oh?” Ethan asked, cleaning up his own plate. 

“I think I’m peeing,” Mary explained. “When’s my next change?” 

Her fiance checked his phone. “In about an hour.”

“Are you up to… trying things then?” Mary asked. “I don’t really feel like waiting.” 

He didn’t answer right away, but Mary knew what he was thinking just from his expression. 

Yes. 

Lying on the mat, arms locked over her head, feet cuffed in place, Mary was not as certain as she had been. Her rampant horniness hadn’t gone away, but bound and immobile as she was… 

“Are you sure about this?” Ethan asked, depositing her old diaper in the pail. “It’s all up to you.” 

“I’m sure,” Mary lied. “Let’s go for it.” 

Kneeling over her, Ethan smiled warmly. “You’ll tell me if it’s too much?” 

She rolled her eyes. “Duh.” 

With that in mind, her fiance leaned down, fingers playing between her legs in a slow rhythm.  

He started gently, playing on the outside, tracing his hands in slow, teasing circles. The pervasive frustration that had been with her since she’d been interrupted that morning all rose to the surface, more intense than ever with his gentle touch. 

Mary arched her back, trying to move her hips in time with the motion, but with her arms firmly buckled down there was little she could do. The restraints rendered her a passive participant, helpless against Ethan’s touch. 

“Good?” Ethan asked, bending over, holding himself up with an arm so he could plant small kisses on her neck. 

She bit her lip. I’m fine. I can deal. “Y-yes.” 

At that, Ethan ramped up the speed. He hadn’t gone inside yet, fingers still playing against her sex as foreplay, but that senation was more than enough to elicit a quiet moan. 

Moving her feet, Mary felt the leg cuffs shift with her, limiting her motion, keeping her held down. She couldn’t move away, she couldn’t respond. She was trapped. Helpless. Incapable. At his mercy, to-

“Babe?” Ethan asked, pulling his hand away. The frustration was sudden and intense, but she still felt relieved.

“Why’d you stop?” she asked, in spite of herself. “Keep going.” 

“Your eyes are wet.” He wiped at her cheek with the back of his hand, and it came away damp. “Are you sure you’re okay?” 

“I…” Dammit. She swallowed her pride and shook her head. “No.” 

He kissed her cheek, sitting up. “That’s fine, babe. We don’t have to keep going.” 

Unaware that she’d even been holding it, Mary let out a breath in relief. “Are you sure?” 

“That’s not even a question,” he said, tone as certain as his words as he sat up and pulled away, zipping up his jeans. “We’re not going to do anything you’re not totally on board with. How about I get you changed, and then we’ll break out the ice cream and watch TV?” 

Nodding a couple times, Mary responded quietly. “That sounds nice. I love you so much.” 

He kissed her, gently this time, with nothing sexual in the gesture. “Of course. I love you too.” 

It was almost midnight, and Mary couldn’t sleep. 

In spite of, or perhaps because of, the failed attempt a few hours before, she was still as horny as ever, and her body was unwilling to give up its clamor for sex. 

She tried rolling onto her side, but that felt awkward and uncomfortable with all the bulk between her thighs. 

As tired as she was, getting to sleep seemed unlikely to happen any time soon. Unless she could get her body to shut up, or just deal with the problem directly, there was only so much she could do. 

Ugh. Fuck it. 

Ethan was fast asleep, snoring quietly, too out of it to notice if a truck passed through the room. Nobody would know except her, and she was past the point of caring. 

Quietly, without moving around too much, Mary reached to the drawer of her night stand, fished around blindly for a moment, and produced her wand. 

Plugging it into the wall socket next to her phone charged, she held the toy for a moment, made up her mind, and turned it on. 

As much as she’d used the toy in the past, simply hearing the buzz was almost pavlovian, except that it wasn’t her mouth that grew wet. Uncertainly, she touched the vibrating head to the front of the diaper, eased it into the right spot, and pressed it down. 

“Oh, fuck.” She kept her voice to a whisper, but otherwise couldn’t prevent the audible reaction. Clutching at the sheets with her free hand, she increased the speed, pressing harder into the crinkling plastic cover. 

She couldn’t tell if the diaper was wet or not, not with all the dampness from inside her, but the thick diaper spread out the vibration, amplified it, making the sensation more intense than anything she’d ever gotten out of the toy on its second setting.

Gasping, Mary rolled her hips into the wand, rocking the bed a little. She no longer cared if she woke Ethan, all that mattered was the burning desire between her thighs, the fire, the need…

“Ffffuck!” she cried out, loud this time, as the vibrator all but ripped a climax free from her. “Oh god, yes, yes, yes-” 

Warmth and pleasure overcame her, and hot on their heels came relief. It was only because of all the denial and frustration of the day, or at least that’s what she told herself, but she couldn’t remember the last time she had finished that hard, that fast. 

The comfortable pleasure that overcame her was complete and wonderful, and as she turned off the wand, she finally felt ready to get some rest-

“Babe?” Ethan asked, leaning up, sleepy and confused. “What’s going on?” 

“I, uh-” Mary started. Oh, dammit. “It’s nothing, go back to sleep.”

Too late. He turned on the lamp, casting Mary and her vibrator in stark light that left nothing too uncertainty. 

“Um…” she mumbled, face burning with embarrassment. “I…” 

Her fiance smiled, showing no sign of teasing or mockery. “Did you have fun?” 

Blushing deeper, Mary admitted, “Y-yeah.” 

He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then turned out the lamp. “Good. I’m glad you found something that worked for you.” 

She set the wand aside, trying not to sound as mortified as she felt. “You don’t… think it’s weird?” 

“Of course not.” Ethan took his phone from the bedside, checking a notification. “I’m just happy for you.” 

Mary sank back into her pillow, relieved at the lack of judgement. Glancing over, she also couldn’t help but see what was on his phone. 

It was an app she didn’t recognize, but she still managed to read a bit of the text on the display before he turned it off. ‘Recent wetness increase; 23% capacity reached’. 

He gets phone notifications about my diaper? 

That was something to worry about in the morning. For now… “Uh, would you mind if I went again?” 

Ethan laughed softly, only audible as a puff of air. “Not at all. Do you want some help?”

Chapter 8 is currently available on Patreon, as well as a bunch of other exclusive content!

• Like 4

What the fuck is in those drugs? Some kind of MDMA derivative? A new complex neurotransmitter cycler? Dopamine + GABA maybe? The way it acts seems like an interrogation drug.  Honestly this just confirms my suspicion that is actually a prisoner control device. No way you want something this chemically complex being administered on automatic to 80 year old Ms. Lewis who's probably on two different blood pressure meds, an antidepressant and imuenosupressants for her arthritis.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:40 AM, D503 said:

Hot! ?

(Might want to update your subject with the latest update)

Thanks! I forgot to do that. Updated now! 

On 5/31/2020 at 9:01 PM, YourFNF said:

What the fuck is in those drugs? Some kind of MDMA derivative? A new complex neurotransmitter cycler? Dopamine + GABA maybe? The way it acts seems like an interrogation drug.  Honestly this just confirms my suspicion that is actually a prisoner control device. No way you want something this chemically complex being administered on automatic to 80 year old Ms. Lewis who's probably on two different blood pressure meds, an antidepressant and imuenosupressants for her arthritis.

I'm not gonna say you're right, but... you might be onto something. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8

Mary sat on the couch, busily typing away at her laptop. 

Ethan stepped up from behind the couch, carrying two mugs of hot cocoa and setting one in front of her. “You wanted whipped cream, right?” 

She looked up at him, deadpan. “Do you even need to ask? Everyone wants whipped cream on hot cocoa.” 

“Okay, okay,” he chuckled, craning his neck to see her computer screen. “What are you working on?” 

She turned her computer away, smirking and shaking her head. “Hey, hey! I don’t get to peek at your notes, you don’t get to peek at mine.” 

Rolling his eyes, Ethan sat back on the couch, sipping his cocoa and flipping through channels on the TV. “Fine. How are you acclimating, by the way?” 

She glanced up from her computer screen, then paused to take a sip of her cocoa. “Are you fishing for information?” 

He shook his head, settling on a cooking show that could play in the background. “No, I just want to make sure you’re feeling okay. I know this was… kind of a big deal for you, I guess?” 

“Well, I’m adjusting fine,” Mary replied, tabbing open to a new screen. “Still kind of getting used to the whole… well, yeah. But I’m getting kind of desensitized to it.”

“It’s been six days,” Ethan pointed out, glancing sidelong at her. “And I haven’t seen you make any real progress since that first set of experiments. It’s alright to admit I was right, you know.” 

Staring up from her laptop, Mary got a good look at her fiance’s wide smirk. “Asshole!” she said, kicking the side of his leg gently with her foot. 

He laughed, cheeks turning a little red. “I’m just saying, I haven’t even seen you try anything since that day I had to come home and take care of you. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think maybe you’d given up on ever using the toilet again.” 

Mary feigned outrage and shock, but she couldn’t hide her smile as she set her laptop aside and sat up. “Jerk! I’ll show you-” 

“I mean, I know it’s convenient,” Ethan said in a loud, patronizing tone, “But-” 

“Shut up!” Mary snickered. “You’re just happy because you think you’re winning!” 

Ethan laughed. “Well sure, I think it because it’s true. I told you this’d be impossible, baby. Did you think I was joking?” 

She rolled her eyes, taking her laptop and returning to her project. “We’ll see about that.” 

In truth… he had a point. She hadn’t been slacking the last four days, but she had been turning up nothing with her work. 

Even though she knew that the cover had to have some sort of wireless connection, she’d been completely incapable to figure out how to crack it. She had thought she’d be able to figure out an exploit there, but the security on the signal was incredibly tight. So tight, in fact, that she hadn’t even been able to definitively detect what kind of signal it was. 

So, without brute force or a wireless exploit being on the table, Mary had been at a dead end. She’d even taken a few other jobs that she could do from home, setting up some websites for a client. 

Mary wasn’t about to admit it to Ethan while he was high on power, though. Instead, she changed the topic. “What’s our netflix login again?” 

Ethan glanced over at her, but he didn’t seem suspicious. “My email address, and “Ethan!sgr8”. Why?” 

“Wanted to look up and see if a show was on there,” Mary explained, punching in the login info. 

If she’d lectured him on password security once, she’d done it a thousand times. It didn’t matter how strong a password was, if he used the same one for every single account, it wasn’t going to do him any good.

So, she logged into the Lab-D employee portal, opened Ethan’s account, and began scrolling. 

Unfortunately, she couldn’t find any big, obvious files labeled “HOW TO GET OUT OF DIAPERS”. Even something more likely, like a schematic of the cover, was nowhere to be found. It seemed like those sorts of files weren’t stored on the employee portal, just a schedule, some payment and tax information, employee communication, and…

“Bingo,” she said aloud.

“What’s that, baby?” Ethan looked up, puzzled. 

“Oh, I found what the show was called,” Mary explained, coming up with a quick cover. “Had to look in our watch history.” 

He seemed puzzled by that, but didn’t push the issue, returning his attention to the show. 

Formulating a plan, Mary did her work, covered her tracks, and logged out. To be safe, she cleared the recent browser history, then finally set her laptop aside and took another long pull of her cocoa. 

Looking over at her, Ethan chuckled, pointing at his own lip. “You’ve got a little-” 

“A little what?” Mary asked. 

“Here, let me-” Scooting towards her, Ethan leaned in, kissing her upper lip. Smiling, he added, “Whipped cream.” 

Her gaze darting to the bedroom door, Mary asked, “How much more of that is there?” 

“Most of the can,” Ethan said. “Why?” 

“I was thinking there were some other places we could lick clean,” Mary purred, kissing him again. “Bedroom?” 

Roughly twenty hours later, Mary stood in front of the Lab-D offices, praying in the quality of her disguise. 

Normally, she showed up at the office wearing makeup. Maybe not a lot, but a foundation and maybe some lip gloss, enough to be presentable. Today, she’d skipped that. 

Her hair was the same color and length, but she’d put it in a ponytail, and she was wearing a ballcap over her head. Regular glasses had been replaced with prescription sunglasses, and she’d skipped her preferred pants and practical shirt and instead gone with a nice, flowy dress. It’d cover her diaper better, and nobody would expect her to be wearing it. She’d gotten a new bag to take with her, in case anyone recognized her normal one. 

And, as a finishing touch, she’d wrapped a scarf over her collar. 

It was by no means perfect. Most of her friends would still recognize her easily. Ethan might not even realize she was disguised. To people she was only loosely acquainted with, though… it could work. 

Walking through the door, Mary strolled up to the front desk. It was someone she didn’t recognize working, handling the evening shift. 

“Can I help you?” 

She nodded, taking a folded paper from her bag. “I’ve got a work order to fix some router troubles.” 

They skimmed the paper, frowning. “You’re not with our IT crew?” 

“It’s a third party piece, I’ve worked on them before,” Mary said, making the lie as smooth and reasonable as possible. “And he needed it done right away.” 

“Hmm…” 

She tried to sound disinterested. “Look, if you block me from working on this, I’m billing for my time either way. Already got contracted.” 

The secretary shook her head. “No, I’m just trying to read those numbers at the bottom. Is that a four or a nine?” 

“Oh.” Mary felt a bit silly, but said, “A nine.” 

The secretary punched it in, read the request that Mary had filled out the day before, and nodded, passing Mary a visitor badge. “Alright. You’re good to go.” 

“Thanks,” Mary said, turning to walk towards the elevator. 

“Wait!” the secretary called. “Don’t you need directions?” 

“Uh… yeah.” Crap. I shouldn’t know where his office is. “Right, sorry. Not used to these big offices.” 

“Uh-huh.” They glanced back at their computer screen. “Alright, you’ll go up to the third floor, follow the wall on the left until you get to the end, then just look for his office number. That’s in your paperwork.” 

“Got it.” Mary nodded, waved her visitor badge in front of the elevator, and got in. 

So far, so good. The crinkling of her diaper hadn’t been noticed, and if she was waddling, that wasn’t visible either. She just had to get in and out. 

Stepping off the elevator, Mary looked around, but the coast was clear. Trying not to look like she was in a hurry, she walked towards her fiance’s office. A contractor in her position wouldn’t be in a rush, so she wouldn’t rush either. 

Fortunately, it was the evening shift. Not many people were around, and none of the few remaining were people she recognized. 

Stepping into the office, Mary shut the door, closed the blinds, and walked up to the desktop. Okay, babe. Just tell me you don’t have a special password here and I’ll be all set. 

Thirty minutes and a lot of big file transfers later, Mary slipped out of the office, looking around surreptitiously. She just had to get out before anyone realized she was and she’d be golden. 

Scanning over the cubicles, Mary’s heart stopped. 

Ducking down, she leaned against a cubicle wall, whispering to herself. “What the hell is Katherine doing here?” 

The CEO should have been home hours ago, but when Mary peeked up again, she saw her, plain as day. The tall CEO was moving through the office, occasionally leaning in to say something to one employee or another. 

Shit. Shit, shit, shit- 

Mary took a deep breath. It was okay. She could just walk to the elevator. Nobody would think it was suspicious. Standing, she started to walk, keeping her eyes on Katherine. 

The CEO, through some cosmic stroke of bad luck, started walking towards the corridor on the same wall as the elevator.

Sucking in a breath, Mary ducked into a walkway between cubicles, ducking low. The odds of Katherine coming down this specific pathway were… 

You have got to be kidding me. 

Katherine started walking her way, leaning over one cubicle wall to make a comment about the weekend to one of her employees. 

Seeing no good avenue of escape, Mary looked around for an empty cubicle, ducked inside, and scooted back so that she was beneath the desk. It was as safe as she could be. Almost totally out of sight, and Katherine wouldn’t be likely to look into an empty cubicle for no good reason. 

Her body being the fickle bastard that it was, though, decided that her spike of adrenaline and sudden fear meant she was in fight-or-flight mode. Without her greater motor control being able to kick in and do anything about it, her instincts decided it was best to void as much weight as possible. 

If she had been an animal running through the woods to avoid a predator, it might have helped. 

Instead, she could only try not to grunt softly as her diapers filled, permeating the space under the cubicle with a particularly foul smell. 

Please, no. Don’t notice, don’t- 

The sound of sensible heels moved past the cubicle, and Mary could just see the legs of Katherine’s tailored business suit move past her hiding spot. She hadn’t been noticed. 

Sighing in relief, Mary counted to ten, clambered out from under the desk while trying to avoid doing anything that’d agitate the contents of her diaper, and looked around. 

The coast was clear.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she clutched her bag and speed walked towards the elevator. The coast was clear. She wasn’t looking forward to driving home in a messy diaper, but she could roll down the windows, and it’d be almost time for a diaper change when she got home anyways. 

Pressing the call button, Mary danced her weight from foot to foot. Come on, come on, just get here already…

*Ding*. The doors opened and Mary stepped inside, hammering the ground floor button. “Close, close, come on, dammit-” 

“Hold the door!” 

Frantically, Mary pressed the door close button, praying that it’d shut in time. Finally, the doors began to shut, moving like glaciers, slow and implacable, until-

A sensible heel moved between the doors, attached to a shapely leg, as Katherine caught the elevator. “Almost missed it!” she declared, as the doors opened for her. 

Stepping inside, she glanced at Mary, frowning. “Do I know you?” 

Mary shrugged, trying to sound gruff. “Just a contractor, ma’am.” 

“Hmm.” Katherine pushed the ground floor button, sniffing as the door shut. 

Please. Please don’t, just don’t- 

Her nose wrinkled, and Katherine looked down at Mary. “Hmm.” 

Just think that I farted. Don’t question it. Just- 

Reaching down, Katherine hitched up the back of Mary’s dress without warning, making her diaper plainly visible. “That’s what I thought.” 

“I-” Mary stammered. “That is-” 

“You thought you’d break in and steal some information about the cover?” Katherine suggested. “Well, I can’t blame you for trying.” 

“So… I can go?” Mary asked, hopefully. 

Katherine laughed, reaching towards the elevator buttons and pressing the emergency stop. “Oh, hell no. I’ve got a reputation to uphold.” 

The speaker in the elevator chimed. “What’s wrong?” 

Katherine spoke up clearly, so that the microphone could pick up her voice. “I’m going to need security to meet me at the ground floor, we’ve got a trespasser who needs to be dealt with.” 

CLICK. 

The camera flashed, taking a clear photo of Mary for the security office’s records. They’d taken her scarf, her sunglasses, even her ballcap, and she’d had to take her hair down. At least she’d been allowed to put her normal glasses back on, but still - her collar was plainly visible, and she was completely recognizable. 

“Turn to the side,” the photographer said. 

Mary obeyed, blushing. She’d initially protested being detained by security, but when Katherine pointed out that she could always just call the cops and have them handle processing, Mary had conceded that maybe the office security would be better. 

CLICK. Another photo was taken of her from the side, alongside the whiteboard with her name, date of birth, and ‘TRESPASSING’ written in big, block letters. 

Katherine, who was standing by the way, frowned. “Hold it.” 

“What?” Mary demanded, exasperated. 

“Yeah, can we hurry this up? Room stinks,” the photographer complained. 

Mary flushed, as Katherine walked over. “Take another set of photos. I want it to be clear why she was trespassing.” Reaching down, she pulled up Mary’s sundress, showing off her sodden diaper. “Okay, now.” 

CLICK. 

“That all, ma’am?” the security photographer asked, stepping back and pinching his nose. 

“You’re done, Bill,” Katherine confirmed, dropping Mary’s dress. “I’ll handle her paperwork.” 

“What about me?” Mary asked, lowering the sign. “Can I go?” 

“No.” Katherine pointed to a chair. “You’ll wait there until I say you can go.” 

Fuming, Mary walked over and sat down. She didn’t even care that much that her diaper squelched beneath her, she was just watching the clock. 

Ethan was supposed to change her diaper in an hour. If she took a lyft home instead of riding the bus, it’d still be fifteen minutes or more, and if she missed the window to change, she would be stuck in her diaper until morning. 

“I’ll admit, I didn’t take you for wearing a dress,” Katherine said, sitting down at the security desk and going through Mary’s bag. 

“Yeah?” Mary grumbled. “What did you take me for?” 

“Something with pockets,” Katherine said, shrugging as she pulled the hard drive out of the bag. 

Plugging it in, she scanned the contents, ‘tsked’, and said, “Yeah, I’m just formatting this whole thing.” 

“Fair.” Mary tapped her foot on the floor. 

“What’s your phone password? I need to make sure you didn’t copy anything there, either,” Katherine said. 

“I didn’t,” Mary lied. 

Katherine simply looked at her deadpan. “What’s the password?” 

“My birthday,” Mary admitted. It was a bit embarrassing to admit such an obvious password, though in her defense she only used it for the phone lock screen. 

Katherine typed it in, then began going through files. To her credit, she didn’t look anywhere she didn’t have to - Mary’s text messages went undisturbed. 

After ten minutes, and some liberal deleting of information, Katherine said, “Here. Ethan’s worried about you.” 

Mary looked up in time to see Katherine toss her the phone. Checking the messages, she saw three texts and a voicemail. 

Ethan: Hey, when are you getting home? 

Ethan: Haven’t heard from you in a while. Getting nervous. 

Ethan: Are you okay? Please respond. 

Typing quickly, Mary just explained that she was fine, but being held up with a work thing. She didn’t want to go into much more detail, since that’d mean explaining what she’d been up to. 

Katherine was meticulously sorting the contents of Mary’s bag, searching for any more hard drives. There was nothing else in the bag, but she took her time anyways, minutes slipping by as she went through it. 

Finally, she was done, and she swept the various sundries into the bag without another thought.

Thirty minutes had elapsed. To have a chance at a change, she’d have to leave soon. 

“Can I go now?” Mary asked, tapping her foot on the floor. “I-” 

“Give me some time... to think about it,” Katherine said, smirking. “I think… no.” 

Mary frowned, getting to her feet. “Why?” 

“Call it a vindictive streak,” Katherine said, grinning. “You broke into my office. Do you think I’d just let you leave without a little payback?” 

Mary felt herself go pale. “So… what are you saying?” 

“That you can take your smelly tush home in about half an hour,” Katherine explained, sitting back with a satisfied smile. 

“That’s not fair!” Mary almost stamped her foot, before realizing how petulant that would make her seem. “Are you fucking kidding me? That’s a total abuse of authority!” 

Katherine smiled back at her, relaxed in her office chair. After a moment’s consideration, she shook her head. “You’re right.” 

“So I can leave?” Mary asked, stepping forward to take her bag. 

“No. Sit back down.” Reaching for her pocket, Katherine pulled out her own cell phone, eyeing Mary. 

Realizing she had the choice to either comply or get into even more trouble, Mary sat back down with a squish. 

The phone rang twice, and Katherine spoke. “Yes, Ethan?” 

Mary blinked, looking up in surprise. 

“We’ve had a security breach at the office, and it’s looking like it was your fault. Yes, that’s right. I’m going to need you to be here bright and early at 6:30 to fix this.” 

Mary felt cold. 6:30? But that’s-

“Yes, I’m aware that that’s before Mary will have her morning diaper change. I’m afraid I have to insist, though. This…” she looked at Mary, smirking. “Leak… was your fault. If she needs to change, she’s welcome to come to the office with you and use the facilities in the lab. Uh-huh. Yes. I’ll see you tomorrow.” 

Mary gaped, realizing that - at the bare minimum - she was now going to be denied a change until the next day at one in the afternoon. 

“Now that,” Katherine said, showing her teeth. “Is an abuse of power. Don’t you dare try to break into my office again, understand?” 

Anger burned hot in Mary’s emotions, but it was tempered, because she knew something Katherine didn’t. 

She could let the CEO have her little victory. Mary might be the one stuck in her diapers for most of a day, but Katherine was the one who had lost, all things considered. 

Mary’s dress did have pockets, and one of those pockets had a thumb drive inside. Humiliation notwithstanding, Mary had gotten what she came for. 

Shuffling uncomfortably, Mary decided to send Ethan another text. 

Mary: Remind me, how long will that cream work to prevent diaper rash?

Consider checking out my Patreon if you want to support my work! I sincerely appreciate every one of my patrons, and it allows me to write more when I can cover my bills. You get two week early access, and other perks for subscribing! 
https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

• Like 2
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)