LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working from home

Cute.  I'm working from home for a financial services company in the USA.  I support the network and phones in our stores which are remaining open through this crisis to help serve those who need fast cash.  I'm wearing (at present) a very wet and messy Tranquility ATN, LeakMaster PUL pants with a microfiber diaper stuffer in the crotch, covered by my blue/dinosaurs onesie that I made last year.

20191228_201311.thumb.jpg.110b1b0bb2930a9fefeefee82ad5211b.jpg

I work from home in general, so this is normal (working from home- everything else is not normal)   I'm currently in a soggy RearZ Inspire diaper

I’m also working from home and participated in a video call yesterday with 8 people. From waist up I was wearing a shirt and looking very respectable on-screen. From waist down I was wearing nothing but a very soggy Tykeables overnight nappy. One of the fun parts when it comes to working from home!

4 hours ago, Bbuttons said:

I’m also working from home and participated in a video call yesterday with 8 people. From waist up I was wearing a shirt and looking very respectable on-screen. From waist down I was wearing nothing but a very soggy Tykeables overnight nappy. One of the fun parts when it comes to working from home!

Lucky you didn't drop something on the floor during your video conference call and had to stand up to get it!  There was a TV commercial a couple years ago where a guy did just that but was wearing boxer shorts!  Or, your wife not realizing you were on a video conference call, comes into the room and tells you that you better change your wet diaper or grabs your hand and pulls you up out of your chair in front of the camera!  Then you might have a new topic for the post, "The most humilitating that ever happened to you in a diaper"

• Haha 1

I have a Snow Leopard fuzzy fleece footed onesie from https://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk that I splurged on several years ago. It's essentially my telecommuting uniform when its cold. I work IT, and don't need people to see my face to do my job. So I've been wearing all the time, for the most part. Ordered another case from Tykables to keep supplies up, but I'm concerned with how long this could go on...

7 hours ago, Bbuttons said:

I've called that style "Baby-Mullet" before, in reference to Polo shirt onesies, "business on the top, baby on the bottom".

4 hours ago, jacob said:

No, I have more respect for the person who pays my salary than to do that when I'm working, home or office.

Well, it might improve your productivity due to less toilet visits! As long as you don't advertise the fact, it's not disrespecting anyone... your underwear is your own business and nobody else's. Tempted to go 24/7 for a week myself, though concerned about burning through supplies if they start to run low!

2 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

Well, it might improve your productivity due to less toilet visits! As long as you don't advertise the fact, it's not disrespecting anyone... your underwear is your own business and nobody else's. Tempted to go 24/7 for a week myself, though concerned about burning through supplies if they start to run low!

:)  Told my co-worker yesterday when I had to break away to change my very wet diaper before a conference call, that I had to "take a restroom break after staring at the screen for 4 full hours straight!"  I'm sure she thought I was bursting!  No, only very wet...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jacob said:

No, I have more respect for the person who pays my salary than to do that when I'm working, home or office.

Wearing a nappy certainly doesn’t impact upon my ability to work. In any event I’m on half pay at the moment, so wearing clothes only on the top half of my body is perhaps even more appropriate ?

I was traveling so my company put me on a 6 day quarantine (no symptoms whatsoever, just a precaution). Anywho, I'm enjoying my diapered time at home and plan on wearing thicker diapers than normal. At the moment, though, I am just in a Rearz Safari that is wet and messy and a baby blue footed pajama. SO COMFY!

5 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

My workplaces shut down at the beginning of last week. I haven't worn pants for roughly that long.

Other than going out this weekend and last weekend to the grocery stores to try to pick over the hoarders' leftovers, I've only worn diapers, PUL pants and onesies for the past 10 days.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:19 AM, Kaliborio said:

My workplaces shut down at the beginning of last week. I haven't worn pants for roughly that long.

I went to a store last week and wore pants out.  It's the only I've worn real pants.   I mostly just use sweat pants, and since I have some with pockets and walk to my nearest store- i usually have those one even if I go to the store.  I will have to get used to pants again.

15 hours ago, BBoy said:

A whole new market is opening up.   How to look professional from the waist up.

I heard about a lady going to the bathroom and not realizing her video camera was still in view- the whole meeting was noticed what she was doing. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11237924/cringe-worthy-moment-woman-uses-the-bathroom-during-video-conference-at-home/

We don't need to worry about that.   My diaper is soaked, but as long as I don't change in the same room as my webcam (and out of site),   I'm fine.

8 minutes ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

I have been working from home for the past two weeks. It is nice to wake up and start working after a diaper change. I don't bother getting out of my sleeper most days.

Or before a diaper change.  My overnight L4 didn't get used overnight and just got the first void when I was waking up, on my belly.  I stayed in it until 12 noon before I changed and by then it was almost saturated and "full" to boot.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive been working from home for a few years and wearing most days, summer months just shirt and a diaper. Two weeks back the wife's office closed. Even thought she is well aware of my fetish out of respect for he I don't wear in front of her.