LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is stuck at home?

Who’s stuck at home, and what are you doing?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are stuck at home more often than usual because of COVID19?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are stuck at home, are you using this time to indulge in more ABDL pleasures than usual?

• Yes
    • No
    • I just told you I’m not stuck at home (blame the technology; not the writer)

I am one of the expendable  essential‘s, both my employers so far have been exempt from the safer at home ruling, as a custodian I am needed to sanitize the work place and my other job as a security officer requires me to be on the job site every day.  

On 3/17/2020 at 12:55 AM, warpiper said:

Not me man, on the front lines dealing with COVID (and the 5 gazillion other people who think they have it). I work in the ED as a nurse, so we see it all. This is gonna become a new level of suck. 

Hang in there.  And yes, it is going to be a new level of suck.  And we will feel the after effects for years to come.

4 hours ago, Fakename4me said:

Hang in there.  And yes, it is going to be a new level of suck.  And we will feel the after effects for years to come.

It's going so much worse now. I'm in a community hospital in Jersey (300 inpatient beds is still a community hospital out here), and the stuff that we do on a daily basis is the stuff of nightmares. Making decisions on who could get a ventilator vs. who is not likely to survive, terrified all the time for whether or not I bring this home to my family. We wear the same N95 mask all day to the point where we all have pressure ulcers on our noses from where the mask is constant pulling on it. My coworkers and I are going to be so messed up after this with PTSD, that I just can't even. 

Been isolated for two weeks. In one of the high risk groups. I am home alone as my lass has been with her parents since June as her mum was diagnosed with leukaemia and she left the hospital two weeks ago after stem cell treatment. I havent seen a soul for two weeks so i am hoping to join them on wed to ride this out with company as my mental health is suffering being alone.

We got sent home to work two weeks ago and got furloughed on the 1st.

A few weeks ago I knew that we would go in some kind of lockdown. I thought I would be walking around and sleeping in diapers more than ever. 

For some reason that hasn't happened yet. ?‍♂️

Instead I'm calling people more often than usual, gaming, backyard shooting, playing board games, working in our garden... and many other postponed stuff. 

Some people in neighborhoods in the USA go out in their front yards at a specific time each evening and wave at each other, sing, whatever just to have some interaction.  Of course, they stay in their own yards many feet away from the other neighbors but that does give them a chance to at least see and chat with others while staying at hope and keeping their distance.  I have a neighbor next door and one directly across the street from them.  I don't know either of them but each day when the weather is nice, their 2 small children around age 5 or 6 play with each other from across the street.  They may toss a ball back and forth and yesterday they had big water guns they were playing with, all while the parents were either sitting in a chair in the driveway or doing some yard work.  Just some ideas for everyone to get some fresh air at home while keeping a lot of distance from each other.

• Like 1

I may have to take similar measures for game night with my cousin and his family. I'm pretty sure him and his fiancee have unlimited talk, and we can play online.  The only roadblock would be that we dont exactly have the same games.  

I am stuck at home now. To pass the time, I've been working on things in the garage as well as woodworking some as well. Still getting very bored, and hoping and praying that this part of "normal" life passes soon.

Now entering week... 4, it appears. I updated my diaper-related activities in my little thread in lifestyles, but it's been a strange couple of weeks. Before the quarantine, I'd been visiting a local friend of mine on a regular (for me) basis. He has several problems that mean he can't enjoy video games like he used to, so I pack up my PS4 in it's little travel hardcase, and play Jedi: Fallen Order for him after work. Well, now that sort of "social activity" is out, but I really wanna share the game with him. So I've been in the process of setting myself up to stream, and we finally had our first successful session today. Admittedly it was interrupted by work calls, lasted maybe 30 minutes and him getting nauseous meant we had to end rather abruptly- But we got through the Kashyyyk intro, finally! Comms took some figuring, but we just decided on Discord, and all was fine.

I've never had a huge circle of friends. But OMG, I've never wanted to visit people so much as when I'm told I can't. So I'm very happy for our modern communications infrastructure. A trickle of human contact is still human contact. And my wife and I are close, so we have each other for touch. We'll get through this. But it's taking... too.... long!

You all be safe out there. 

Now I'm pretty much stuck in the spare bedroom.  With mild Covid19 symptoms, but not feeling bad enough to prevent me feeling stir crazy.  I've got to stay up here to minimise the risk to my wife, whose actually the one who's not well.  I've got to do everything I can to avoid passing the virus on.  So instead of me being able to help her, she's got to do everything.  Anything I touch is a risk to her, so she's having to cook, wash up, take the rubbish out, etc etc.  Even bring me mugs of tea & a glass of wine.  I'm feeling pretty guilty about all this, because I'm not actually feeling that ill, but what else can we do?  At least I've got my laptop here, so I can watch television, surf the net, listen to music.  But I've been in this room for 4 days now & I've no idea how much longer I'll have to stay here...

• 2 weeks later...