LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone have a diapered time for about a week or more? I usually use my diapers for at least 7 days, sometimes more. I know most people have to work or live family, lovers or fiends we share. I know I have understing about that. . Maybe you have a vacation time. For me, I live independent and i'm retired so when my  diapers feel like  using them, I wear them.  A lot of people just take the time when it's convenient. I get that. But believe me, when i'm using diapers, a period of wearing them can be really fun, especially in a longer time. 

I love to experience adventures in private or public. When I have to use my diapers, messy or wet, there's something about having to pee and poop when my diapers feel like just perfect. Ya, I know I end up having to change my diapers but it's just a time to do it when it's really full and messy. 

Anyone else do that extending time for a week?

I wear and use at home, at work, in public.  I have different diapers for work, casual and overnight.  

At times, like after I change out of my work diaper when I get home, I may just go naked until ready to put on my overnight diaper (I'm not incontinent so very little risk of going without).

19 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

I wear and use at home, at work, in public.  I have different diapers for work, casual and overnight.  

At times, like after I change out of my work diaper when I get home, I may just go naked until ready to put on my overnight diaper (I'm not incontinent so very little risk of going without).

I wear 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence. I wish I could go for an hour or 2 just to let my skin air out, but it is just not an option for me. I have to get diapered up as soon as i change out of my wet or messy diaper to prevent having an uncontained accident. I am just very happy that high quality adult diapers are available today.

• Like 1

Did a 2-week test where I only used potty for number 2. Kind of enjoyed it, but becomes expensive quite fast (especially as little pawz was my diaper of choice)plus I would became far more vulnerable to leaks (not a big surprise) as I stretched my diaper to last as long as possible(2-3 diapers per day). I will see if I repeat this but currently am only wearing for nights.

36 minutes ago, Liberoboy96 said:

Did a 2-week test where I only used potty for number 2. Kind of enjoyed it, but becomes expensive quite fast (especially as little pawz was my diaper of choice)plus I would became far more vulnerable to leaks (not a big surprise) as I stretched my diaper to last as long as possible(2-3 diapers per day). I will see if I repeat this but currently am only wearing for nights.

I think it’s pretty safe to assume that with bladder & bowel incontinence the average cost for quality products & supplies need is $200.00 a month. It is for me.

14 minutes ago, incondl said:

I think it’s pretty safe to assume that with bladder & bowel incontinence the average cost for quality products & supplies need is $200.00 a month. It is for me.

I manage my incontinence on about $150.00 per month. I order my diapers on Amazon and only when I see a price drop. I always have about a 1 year supply in my basement just in case there is a disruption in the supply system, it will not effect me. I use 4 to 5 diapers per day. Most days I can get by on 4 diapers.

44 minutes ago, incondl said:

Which is precisely why as an undergraduate student I feel really lucky to have perfect control over when I buy diapers and when I decide to use them. 

People keep talking about how many diapers we use. I questioned this - do you use diapers for at least a week (7 days) or more? People with IC use diapers all the time.. They wear daily for forever. I'm talking about using diapers in at least a week or more. We know we use diapers. Do we go for a week? That's when people can really get into it. Nobody is screwing others. Just us and maybe a fiend. I love to go at least a week if I feel like it. Sometimes I feel like it. Other times, I go without diapers if i'm just bored with it. Like I said, I have the freedom to use diapers when I feel like it. Independent is a great thing. It wasn't like that in my earlier work. Today, you can see me walking around in my downtown village. Last week, I was sitting at my coffee shop in back and had a massive poo in my diapers. It was so perfect. I didn't have to worry about that usually sweet pungency. I always use nullo all the time( an inner deodorant). If I'm wearing a diaper for about 6 or 7 hours, pretty wet and maybe even messy, I'll always use a zine oxide ointment to protect my already tough skin. Ya, my diapers can be thick but it's not that hard to keep them from hiding. I'm expert at not showing big diapers. So I love to use my diapers for several days up to a week or so. How about you?

My housemates are gone for 3 weeks right now. I am going to try to wear (and use) some type of diaper for the entire time. For work I will wear Always Discreet (easy to hide, easier to use the toilet if I absolutely have to) but at home I will wear either ABU diapers (Little Pawz, PeekAbu, Preschool, and Dino Rawrz) or North shore Supreme lite. I will have a friend visiting from out of town for for a few days during that time (staying with me) and will probably wear the Always Discreet during the day for that though the cloth-backed Preschools might be thin and quiet enough to get away with. This is my first time trying this. Usually I just wear at night or a few hours during the day once in a while, never tried more than 2 days in them.

• Like 2

On day 8 since my wife told me no more toilet, use you diapers only. 

Wonder how many poop diapers in the trash stinking up the bathroom it’s going to take before I’m allowed to use the toilet again. 

As far as for me , I enjoy filling my diaper with poop, and the more I do it the easier it becomes. 

Just this morning I coughed and shit my diaper doing so. 

Good thing too cause I’m at work. 

• 1 year later...

I'm on my 8th day straight today.. I've even accepted my desire to poop in them this week so I have managed to wear consistently for probably the first time in the two years I've been a ABDL.. I can tell my muscles there are getting weaker which is fine. Nothing beats the feeling of a diapered tush and going whenever I want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...