LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's Diapered To Ring In The New Year???

babypb

...was up & out all day in a medium cloth gauze contour prefold, did the gym, Star Wars, out to a restaurant, then an ice cream place in it. Super trim & comfy. Just changed a few minutes ago into a thick nighttime gauze cloth prefold to ring in the new year(if I can stay up, LOL).

...hope everyone else is doing the same and have a very good new year!!!

Part of my perlescent babydoll set. Taken here and now

1577854035936.jpg

Now; who is already WET like me?

Of course diapered for the New Year.  Went to a neighbor's house with my wife for a few hours; from about 6:30 to 10:30 PM in a Tena Super cloth back from WalMart.  Wet several times, with only my wife knowing what I was doing, since I get a little quiet when wetting.  Changed into nighttime diapers at home and now early morning in a wet and messy diaper.  Will enjoy this for awhile, change and clean up and then off to a gym.  Later this afternoon we will go to a friend's house for awhile and again I will be discreetly diapered.

10 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I had intended to be, but fell asleep on my couch... didn't get up till long after midnight.  Then I put my diaper on and went to bed.   Still in that one now.

No accidents then?  

As for me, I'm wearing my nighttime mainstay, Abena Abri-form Premium L4. Went to bed at 4 am and woke up just after 8 with intense bladder pain.  Apparently it filled up so quickly and completely that my body had effectively clamped it down. I really had to get in the perfect position and focus to fill my still dry Abena and then try to drift back to sleep.

9 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

No accidents then?  

As for me, I'm wearing my nighttime mainstay, Abena Abri-form Premium L4. Went to bed at 4 am and woke up just after 8 with intense bladder pain.  Apparently it filled up so quickly and completely that my body had effectively clamped it down. I really had to get in the perfect position and focus to fill my still dry Abena and then try to drift back to sleep.

No.  I dont "need" them...  it makes life easier than having to get out of bed 2 or 3 times a night to pee, then wonder if I'm going to get back to sleep or not.   Ok... so that's still a "need", but not from a loss of control need.

I had a crappy day, had an argument with my wife, which is a rare thing, And ended up cancelling plans for friends to come over (she didn’t want people over). We made up later that day  but I was still in a depressed mood. We ended up just watching  a movie and she went to bed before midnight. I was falling asleep on the couch and decided to enter into the new decade doing something that makes me happy. So with a couple minutes to spare I put on a Bambino Ultra Stretch and entered into 2020 in a nice comfy diaper.

Actually, I was watching the news on New Year's Eve and they were interviewing people about how they were going to handle the bathroom situation with such a large crowd. Three different people admitted that they were wearing diapers to time's Square on New Year's Eve to solve the problem. Maybe we have the right idea after all.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Actually, I was watching the news on New Year's Eve and they were interviewing people about how they were going to handle the bathroom situation with such a large crowd. Three different people admitted that they were wearing diapers to time's Square on New Year's Eve to solve the problem. Maybe we have the right idea after all.

Makes sense to me. 

Mrs. & I went to the movies New Year's Day. I thought about going diapered. But I didn't. Turns out I didn't have to.

• Like 1