LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short Stories of Sex and Submission - Story 4 Added 12/29

Her breath was caught in her throat.  Her sense of smell, her sense of hearing, her sense of touch... all felt impossibly sharp in the absence of sight and hearing.

He had taken that away from her.

The straitjacket was surprisingly comfortable.  She felt safe in her predicament, laying on the couch in the living room.  His living room.  She could sense his movement around her, micro shifts in the air, changes in pressure.  She tried to imagine him moving around, though she was distracted by the sound of her own breath, air rushing in and out of her nostrils as she forced herself to breathe again.  Those last few touches had been intense, his tongue on her inner thigh.  She was naked under the jacket, and she looked forward to being used by him.

...whenever he decided it was time.  Every hole was aching for him, for his kiss, for his tongue, for his cock.  He had used them all before, one way or another, and she was hungry for more.  He had shown her new heights of sensuality, new ways to give herself to him.  This was only their second time doing sensory deprivation, and she was loving it.  The anxiety, the tension, that he could start in on her in some new place, some new touch.

She moaned into her gag, the large rubber ball held tightly between her lips, as he dragged something - a feather? - along her legs, his lips pressing against hers just above the gag.  There was something about a gagged kiss that was magical, his lips to hers with no choice... a perversion of a deeply romantic gesture.

He kissed her lips over and over as she squirmed, the feather running up and down her thighs, coming oh-so-so close to her mound, dripping for him already.  The straitjacket didn't have one strap through the legs like she had expected, it had two - one that went around each thigh, leaving her completely exposed.

Aching for him.

The headphones lifted - heavy things that blocked out all sound - and his breath was in her ear.

"Are you enjoying this, my pet?"

The words curled in her stomach, not butterflies but some serpent, dark and coiled - fear and helplessness and love, all mixed together.  She was a pet to him, a toy, to be dressed and played with as he saw fit.  And the reminder drove her wild.  She nodded vigorously.

"I have taken your sight, I could take your hearing again, I could wrap you in tape and take your touch."  A fingertip parted her lips, dragging slowly through her juices.  It took everything she had not to moan, she dared not interrupt him.  "I can take everything from you.  Do you like that?"

A moan from deep inside her, from that serpent in her belly, came forth in lust and joy as she nodded again, her body shivering.

She wanted him to take everything.

"Such a good girl."  The serpent preened inside her, tingles rushing through her, making her brain fuzzy.  "I think I'll take something new from you tonight."

She grinned like a fool around the gag.  Nothing was better than new.  He had showed her so much and she knew there was so much more to come.  And that she would come so much more.

She heard a plastic rustling, something retrieved from a bag?  He adjusted her on the couch, lifting her knees until they were near her chest.  She didn't fight, she didn't resist.  She was a good girl, after all.

"You're so wet... "

She nodded, pulling at her arms just to feel again how helpless she was, how trapped she was, how inescapable it was.

...it wasn't, of course.  She knew she could let out three sharp sounds or stomp her foot and he would stop.  He was good about that, regardless of the reason.  She was loathe to use it, however, preferring to see where he would take her - she had gotten in trouble for not using her safeword - or safesignal - before.

The straps of the straitjacket loosened at her thighs and she felt disappointment rise within her.  She whimpered and shook her head, trying to tell him that she didn't want out.  She wanted him to fuck her in the jacket, to use her the way she wanted to be used.

"Shh, shh.  You're my good girl, pet.  Trust me."

She nodded, mollified.  The rustling sounded again, closer.  Right next to her.  She felt him lowering her back down onto the couch, spreading her legs apart.  He pulled something up between her legs, softness enveloping her nethers.

"Good girl, good pet.  Stay still for me."

Confusion filled her as she heard the sound of tape ripping, as the softness got tighter around her.  His hand pressed against her, a barrier between his fingers and her sex.  Softness that was surprisingly comfortable, hugging her bottom.

She whimpered again, grinding her hips at his hand, surprised at how good it felt.

He chuckled, that sound of deep amusement at the antics of his pet.  A gentle, condescending laugh, one of the many things she adored about him.  The straps tightened around her again, the plastic rustling as he buckled the straitjacket closed again, crinkling as he pulled her to a sitting position and straddled her, running his fingers through her hair and kissing all around her gag.

"Such an obedient pet.  You don't deserve to be human, do you?"

She shook her head, her lips brushing against his.  His words were fire inside her.

"You don't want control, do you?  You want to be.  My.  Good.  Girl.  Daddy's good girl."  A kiss punctuated each word, an entirely new thrill coursing through her.  He had called himself that before and it brought a special tingle to her, one that was completely unexpected.

She felt the blindfold coming loose as he climbed off of her.

The world was shockingly bright, even though the lights in the living room were dimmed.  And she found herself looking at an odd sight.  A blonde woman on a couch, gagged, a thin line of drool coming from one corner of her mouth, her eyes clouded by lust.  The pink straitjacket, holding her arms in a tight hug around her.

And where she expected to see her exposed pussy, she saw a puffy, pink thing with ponies prancing on it, taped at her hips.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"Tonight, I'm taking something very basic from you, my pet."  His fingers in her hair.  His smile next to her in the mirror, gentle and domineering, so pleased with his toy.  Her panic subsided at that expression, the strangeness of it all muted.  "Tonight I take a basic bodily function from you.  I take your control, which you just told me you didn't want, after all."

She nodded as he brought the wand forward, buzzing to life in his hands.  She watched herself in the mirror as he pressed it against the diaper he had put her in, the soft padding vibrating around her, a fold of the diaper working its way between her lips, buzzing with joy.

Lust clouded her eyes anew as she found herself grinding against it.  His free hand gripped her chin, holding her steady, his lips kissing her cheek as he whispered to her.

"Keep watching.  Be my good girl.  Who's Daddy's good girl?"

Me!  She called into the gag, her sound meaningless but understood nonetheless.  She felt the orgasm building inside her and she bucked, moaning into the gag.

The vibe went dead and a whine of disappointment came from her as he kissed around her gag again.

"Does my pet want more?"

She nodded vigorously and was rewarded with her toy springing to life once more, drawing another long moan from her.  He brought her to the edge again, stopping again and making her plead for it, wordlessly, helplessly, until she was half-mad.  On and off, on and off, he edged her, goading her.  Her hips rocked furiously in the diaper, desperate for release from the burning lust he cultivated in her.

"Ah ah, pet."  He kissed the tip of her nose, though her grinding didn't stop.  "You're going to give up control for me, remember?"  She looked at him, confused.

What control do I have left?  She had given everything, she couldn't move, she couldn't beg, she could only plead with her eyes - and he could take that too at his whim.

"Let go and wet yourself, pet.  Use your diaper for me."

She hesitated, unsure, but a quick buzz, touch, and stop reminded her what was at stake.

And she let go, her cheeks flushing deep red in the silence of the room, a soft hiss coming from between her legs.  She felt the diaper expand as it absorbed her helplessness.

"Such a good pet... " His voice was confidence, poise, control.  Everything she lacked.  "Such a good girl."  He rubbed the warm padding with his hand, bringing a new feeling, an amazing feeling.  "I'm going to reward you for making Daddy proud."

The wand returned, familiar but entirely new.  The puffy, soggy padding pressing against her, vibrating against her was a hundred times better than the dry diaper had been.  An animal moan of pleasure tore from her as her bucking returned, grinding furiously, her back arched.

The first orgasm came quickly, curling her toes and rolling her eyes - but he didn't stop there.  He lowered the intensity as she rode the feeling, the glow rising inside her.

And he spoke in those soft tones of complete ownership.

"Good girl.  Good girl.  You don't need to worry about anything.  You're my sweet pet and you'll always be rewarded for submitting to me.  Such a good girl."  She panted, laying dead against the couch as she glowed... before the vibrator came back with a new intensity, quick touches against the diaper, reviving her arousal anew.

Her eyes widened as he worked the wand expertly against the padding, controlling her body with those touches just as surely as he had guided her arms into the sleeves of the straitjacket.

And she came.  And came.  And came again, each orgasm fresh and special, a new depth to her submission.

Soon, the vibe was being tied against her leg, her gag removed as she was shifted to a sitting position, her mouth ready to be used.

She gave him all the tender attention, all the lust and vigor, that he had given her, worshiping him with her tongue.  He was throbbing, his arousal at new heights, more turned on than he had ever been with her before.

As he pumped against her mouth, his hands gentle but firm on either side of her head, a half-thought passed through her mind.

Diapers.  Who knew?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow! This was incredibly hot to read. A great story. I liked how you descriptively narrated the protagonist arousal and the desperation she had to please her Dom; so that he would in turn please her. I would like to read more soon. 

1 hour ago, ppbenn said:

Wow! This was incredibly hot to read. A great story. I liked how you descriptively narrated the protagonist arousal and the desperation she had to please her Dom; so that he would in turn please her. I would like to read more soon. 

Thank you!  But you got the desire backwards.  Doing something so that someone else will do another thing for you is the road to sadness in a relationship.  The path to happiness lies in the desire to give, not the desire to receive - that said, if you're always giving and never receiving, that should be a discussion... but you should give to give, not give to get!

She sought to please him even after he had blown her mind with edging and orgasm, she had already received.  She was more than happy to give.

Oh... my... god... >/////////<

That was just... bah! I haven't the words to give! You have snatched the words away from me with your talent!

Also umm, I noticed the title... are there more stories planned? *makes puppy dog eyes*

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh... my... god... >/////////<

That was just... bah! I haven't the words to give! You have snatched the words away from me with your talent!

Also umm, I noticed the title... are there more stories planned? *makes puppy dog eyes*

Maybe!  I miiiiiiight be writing one right now.

She couldn't help but pout, her lower lip protruding and quivering at the unfairness of the situation.  Daddy had come and gone, but not before he had made a few changes around her apartment.  He paid for it, she was his trophy, his eye candy, his girl when he was away.

His wife knew about her.  He had permission.  They had even all met a few times - she was a nice lady, but it was clear why he wanted her.  She turned her pouting lip away from her dresser and toward the camera that was watching her from the corner of the room.

"Daddy!"  She crossed her arms.  "This isn't fair!"

But she never knew if he was watching or not, never knew if he was listening.

Her bestie, the only vanilla person who knew about her "lifestyle", was horrified at the invasion of her privacy, but she didn't understand.  She didn't understand how completely she trusted him.  How she had discovered him online, written him fanmail, worshiped him from afar - she'd never know what drew the artist's eye, but she had it and she blissfully belonged to him.

She pointed an accusing finger at her underwear drawer, at the conspicuous lack of panties.  She quickly tried the other drawers - skirts, tops... and one drawer that was locked.

"Daddy, I want my panties back!"

She knew better.  He had trained her better over the years she had been playing with him, flirting with him, teasing him.  Just in case, she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of the drawer full of pull ups, sending it to him with the sobbing emoji, repeated five times.

Daddy.  I want my panties back!

Please!

She stared at the dots, her heart pounding.  She was goading him, he had only left yesterday.  The DD/lg stuff was new.  She had been his sub for almost three years now, his date to any function - he'd fly her out if there was an event out of town, but Chicago was his favorite kink town, so that's where she lived now.

She had been his ponygirl, she had been his rubber maid, she had been bound and plugged and dragged through the dungeon by her hair... and she was the envy of every girl in the scene.  She had bagged the ever reclusive Artist - they never knew that he had been "single" because his true love wasn't kinky.

Now he wanted something new, and he was encouraging her to fight back, to taunt him, to rebel, to goad - a very different taste from the days of high protocol dinners.  A new flavor of fun.

The idea of him "regressing" her had caused her to balk, but he had coaxed her into it.  It wasn't a hard limit, after all - it was a soft limit, and they were both all about finding exactly where the soft limits became absolute.  She had always had a bratty streak, now she finally had permission to lean into it.

Close the drawer.

She beamed, waiting for him to reveal where her panties were - she had no idea what modifications he had made to the apartment, but he and a small crew of guys from the dungeon had worked on the place for days.  So much so that she was extra pouty about how little time she got with him.

Slowly, she pushed the drawer closed, staring up at the camera.

A loud click came from her dresser, from the two top drawers.  Her phone blinked to life again.

Get dressed.  Including your toy.

Is that where they got to?  Greedily, she opened the other drawer and spun, her jaw dropping.

"Daddy!"

The locked drawer had her toy after all... atop a stack of diapers.  Pink and purple and thick, covered in cartoonish squirrels.  She spun and glared at the camera, her fists balled at her sides... but inside she was thrilled.  It was all part of the act - he wanted her to fight back, and so she obeyed.  Just as surely as she had been his dinner plate at one function, his stool at another, his arm candy, his demonstration doll.  She lived to submit to him, it fulfilled her in a way that was more satisfying that she had imagined when she was merely lusting after him.

And so she'd obediently disobey.

"Daddy no!"

His voice came from the camera.  Calm, collected, cool.  Confident.  That was the word for him, and it practically radiated from him.  He was in command of any room he entered, not by virtue of his height, nor by virtue of his build - no, it was purely with his presence.

"Obey little girl.  I'm timing you.  Get your toy in place and your diaper on or I'll make you wear two."

She shivered.  The diapers were so thick, and they were new to her - he had only introduced her to this kind of play that very week.  She had done depraved things in crowded streets, kneeling before him at Mardi Gras, walked naked on a leash through events, she had debased herself a thousand ways for him.

Yet her blush was genuine as she lay on the bed, her hands trembling as she squirted lube on the vibrator - not that it needed much in her excitement - and slid it inside her.  She lay so her sex was fully exposed to the camera, not knowing if he was watching alone or with a friend - or even with his wife.

Gingerly, she pulled the thick padding up, grabbing the powder from the dresser and sprinkling a generous amount on herself.

At least I won't have to use it with him away...

She needed to go already, too.  Her breath short, she taped one side closed and then the other, batting her eyelashes at the camera.

"All done, Daddy."

Silence.  She waited a long time, the silent vibrator inside her, her legs spread as she waited for his word.  Something had taken his attention away from her, his favorite toy, but she waited patiently... wondering if this was a test.

Was it obedience to wait patiently like a good toy?  Or was it obedience to disobey...

Their game had taken on a new dimension with this turn.  She waited, her hand going to the padding between her legs, rubbing gently, wishing the vibe would spring to life.  It didn't.  Nor did his voice come from the camera.  Her phone didn't light up.  With a pout, in nothing but a t-shirt and the diaper, she wandered toward the bathroom, wondering if she could relieve herself while he was occupied.

Only to find that the door to her bathroom was locked.  The handle was new, silver where it had been brass a few days prior.

"Oh no... "

Frantically, she tugged at the knob.

"No no no no... "  She had only wet once and it had been incredibly embarrassing, under his watchful eye.  She ran back to her room, grabbing her phone.

Master, my girlfriend is coming over tonight!  Please unlock the bathroom before she gets here!

Her eyes went from the camera, back to her phone, only to return quickly to the shiny, black, all-seeing eye in her bedroom.  Only then did she realize her mistake.

She stared at the formal title, the one she had been calling him for years, the one that was off-limits for the moment.

Daddy!  Please!  I'll be a good girl!

He had met her girlfriend.  They had his blessing.  She was the outlet for her more... dominant feelings.  They were both switches and the struggle for dominance between the two rather submissive women amused him deeply.

She waited as the dots danced again, her fate hanging in the balance.

Get dressed.  Shortalls and pigtails.  Go pick up the dry cleaning.  If you're quick, you'll be back before she arrives.

She gaped, pondering whether it was time to use her safeword.  It was only for dire moments, they had agreed to always push each others' soft limits.  Was this a soft limit or a hard limit?  She closed her eyes, assessing her feelings.  A swirl of anxiety and fear... and excitement.

Yes Daddy.

She waddled to her closet, still awed by the sheer amount of childish clothing he had purchased for her - he had obviously been pondering this adventure in their relationship for a while.  It was true she was uncomfortable, but wasn't that what stretching boundaries was all about?

As she pulled the shortalls up her legs, the vibe sprang to life inside her, causing her to jump.  She squeaked in a way that she was sure brought him a chuckle.  The intensity reduced, but the toy stayed on, a low hum inside her diaper.  Biting her lip, she fastened the buckles on the shortalls and began tying her hair back as instructed.

There was no doubt in her mind that he was watching as she did, the intensity of the vibrator increasing as she tried to tie one side before moving to the other.  She found herself leaning on her dresser for support as the pleasure rolled through her.  She wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and rub furiously at her diaper, rocking and encouraging the vibrator to move against her clit just so...

But she knew that the moment she did that would be the moment that he turned it off.

After a half-dozen more tries, she finally had her hair back in pigtails, instantly dropping her apparent age by ten years.  She put one finger to her mouth and bit her lip as she looked toward the camera, bending her knees and pouting.

"Did I do good, Daddy?"

She had yet to figure out what worked and what didn't in this new flavor of their familiar game, but the rewarding buzz inside her was certainly positive reinforcement.

"Please Daddy, will you unlock the bathroom for me?"

Her phone buzzed on the dresser top.

Ask your girlfriend... or should I say your babysitter.  She has access to your vibe and the bathroom.  Have fun.

• Like 5

Another fantastic story. :D

By the way since I forgot to say it earlier, I'm glad to see you writing again. Not just for the obvious reason that it means more Kimmy Stories, but also because I know it's a big part of who you are. ♡♡♡

29 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another fantastic story. :D

By the way since I forgot to say it earlier, I'm glad to see you writing again. Not just for the obvious reason that it means more Kimmy Stories, but also because I know it's a big part of who you are. ♡♡♡

Thanks!  It was supposed to be a bit longer, but I was having a rough day emotionally yesterday.

It's nice to be writing a bit again!

He groaned.  A mix of exhaustion and frustration, the sea of taillights attached to snails of cars.  The day had stretched on and on, a nightmare of drudgery from the moment he stepped foot out of the house that morning.  Neither of them had known that his commute would be such a strain, they hadn't moved that far... but the construction in this part of town had been unexpected.  And awful.

Work had been terrible, his boss breathing down his neck with so much of his department out sick, on paternity leave, or laid off.  His workload had tripled and now the manager only had two employees to oversee instead of seven.  Which turned a normally enjoyable job into a horror show of micromanagement.

As he neared the bottleneck of the construction, the left two lanes ending, an old beat up white pickup with only half a bumper came flying up the shoulder.  He slammed on the gas, veering to the right, his heart pounding in his chest as the asshole knocked over three of the barrels, careening through the space where his Mazda had just been.

Most people would have frozen in that moment, slamming on the brakes instead of the gas, and it would have potentially cost him his life.  The pickup cut off the next two lanes, moving across the whole of the highway before riding the other shoulder to the next exit.  As the shock dissipated, rage bubbled in his heart as he leaned out the window, screaming.  A vein bulged in his forehead, and the car behind him honking to move forward into the two car lengths that had opened in front of him was maddening.

Fury driving his hand much as he drove the vehicle, he pulled back into his lane and made it through the bottleneck.  Where normally the renewed flow of traffic, that moment of bliss when two lanes becomes four and the road is open, would bring him peace... he had only rage.  Visions of the white pickup clobbering him wouldn't go away, and his chest was tight as he finished his drive home.

By the time he pulled into his driveway, his fury was gone and only weariness remained.  He wanted nothing more than to sink into his couch with a beer and let his mind empty in front of the television.  He wanted to not move, not think, and not exist... just for a little while.  Her car was in the driveway - she beat him home, as usual.  He hoped she wouldn't need much attention tonight, he didn't think he had it in him to be comforting and consoling about whatever inane gossip was going on with "the girls at work" today.

He stopped, his hand on the doorknob, and banished those thoughts.

I love her.  Yeah, I had a shit day but if she needs me, I'm there for her.

With a deep breath, he stepped in through the door.

"Sweetie, I'm home!"

Silence.  Maybe she was asleep?  With a weary sigh, he closed the door and pulled his shoes off, leaving them in the entryway before trudging to the kitchen.  Beer in hand, he lowered himself onto the couch and grabbed the remote, looking for something completely mindless.

Even in his exhaustion, he couldn't help his smirk as he heard the crinkling coming down the stairs.  He stilled his face, hiding the growing glee as the crinkling came closer.

He took a moment to admire her when she stepped between himself and the TV.  Light brown hair tied back in pigtails with huge pink bows, shining green eyes and a smattering of freckles across her nose.  That one tooth that wasn't quite straight in her otherwise flawless white smile.  The tiny dimple in just the left cheek.  Her shirt was three sizes too small, making her pert breasts seem larger.  It proclaimed "Daddy's Princess" in sparkly white letters on the pink fabric.  The skirt she wore was short, soft, and frilly - a light blue to match one of the striped knee socks she wore, the other a pink that matched her shirt.

And her diaper was impossibly thick and unhidden by her skirt, she had to be wearing three layers, making her walk an absurd waddle, a cacophony of crinkles.  Happy stars and clouds showed that she was dry - but that was expected with the amount of padding she had on, she could be soaked under there and the wetness indicator would lie for her.  He felt a stirring in his pants at the thought.  She had introduced him to this idea, to being his baby girl... but he loved it.  With effort, he kept the shining beam of glee from his face with incredible willpower.

"Hi Daddy."  She put her hands behind her back and rocked from side to side.  "Can I have a drink of your pop pretty please?"

"Oh princess, this isn't for little girls.  This is a daddy drink."  He watched her face fall, her lip poking out as she pouted at his refusal.

"But Daddy."  He moved his drink quickly as she climbed into his lap, scrunching that padding against him as she spread her legs wide to put a knee on either side of him.  "I'm real real thirsty.  Real thirsty."

"What does my pretty little girl want to drink?"

"Your pop!"  She sniffled dramatically, tilting her head so her eyes looked larger, batting her eyelashes at him.  "I'm soooo thirsty, Daddy!"

He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her soft, pouting lips.

"Let's get you a bottle, sweetie.  We'll lay you down in my lap and you'll have a nice bottle while we watch some cartoons."

"I don't want a bottle, daddy!  Bottles are for babies and I'm a big girl."  Her diaper crinkled loudly as she shifted in his lap, crossing her arms.  "Please please pretty please may I have some pop?"

With a stretch, he set his beer on the table beside the couch, wrapping one arm behind her back before plunging a finger through the legband of her diaper, brushing his fingertips through the bush hidden within.  She squeaked and wiggled, turning a bright shade of red.

"Well, you are still dry - does that mean that someone changed you just before I got home?  Were you good for the babysitter?"

"She was so mean!  I had one tiny accident and she put me in extra diapers!"  She rubbed her eye dramatically with the back of one hand.  The fictional babysitter often set the mood for their play, whether his princess was going to be a good girl for him... or if she'd need some adjustment.

"I'm sure her note will tell me exactly what was going on."  He slid his hand down her back and patted her bottom while he brought her head to his shoulder with the other hand.  She melted into him as he tapped a rhythm gently on her backside before standing, settling her on one hip easily.  His friends had teased him about dating a girl a foot shorter than he was... even he had no idea how wonderful that would turn out to be.

He walked toward the kitchen, he stress and worry left on the couch as he carried the most precious treasure in the world to the kitchen as she snuggled against him.

"Dadddyyyyyy... "

That childish whine, that tone, that word - filled him with more joy than he would have believed possible before he had lived it.  His precious little girl was giving him the loveliest of gifts.  Her submission fulfilled him.  This was no tedious task, this was doting on the most precious person in the world.  And as his hand gripped the soft padding of her diaper, he felt the last of his stress melt away.

With effort and only one free hand, he prepared a bottle for his princess - her favorite one, adorned with sparkles and unicorns - full of chocolate milk, and settled back down on the couch.  Her padded bottom was gentle set in his lap, her head cradled in one arm as she lay back.  He placed her stuffed turtle in her arms as he reached his hand around, her head turning to accept the nipple of the bottle between her lips without fuss.

As she suckled, as he watched her throat bob with the rhythm of the bottle, his free hand rested between her thighs, rubbing her thick diaper gently, patting every so often and drawing a soft moan from her.  His own manhood was throbbing in his jeans as his love sucked at the offered nipple, her eyes closed, her hips grinding ever so slightly against his hand.

He took the bottle gently when it was drained, a small trail of chocolate milk trailing from a corner of her mouth.  Setting it aside, he drew her closer as he kissed it away, tasting the chocolate on her face and tongue.  Her own tongue slid beyond his teeth as their lips locked, dancing with his own as she held his hand between her legs, pressing his fingertips against her diaper.  A long, low moan came from her as they kissed, a tiny gasp as it broke.

"I love you Daddy."  Her voice didn't have quite the same degree of innocence it had earlier.  "Fuck me.  Please?"

"Oh but you're so beautifully padded, princess."  He grinned wryly as he rubbed against her diaper.  "Maybe we should just slip some nice locking panties on over that thick diaper and put you in your crib for the night?"

"Nooooo!"  Lust was in her eyes as she whined, sitting up to straddle him again, her back arched and leaning in close as she slowly ground her hips back and forth, sliding the diaper against his pants.  "Daddy, I'm horny.  Please?  Please daddy?"

Those little pouting eyes were back, but there was a different glint to them, a hungry one.  She leaned forward and kissed him again, dragging her diaper against his pants, rubbing against his member and making his blood stir in him.

"Please daddy."  Her teeth against his jaw, his neck, his ear.  A flick and touch of her tongue.  A sultry whisper.  "Fuck me... "

Without another word, he stood, hooking a finger in the waistband of her innermost diaper and giving a tug, yanking them down over her body.  Her hands went to his pants, unbuttoning them quickly and yanking them down in kind.  He grabbed her hips and lifted, hoisting her into the air, her skirts bouncing.  He sat back down on the couch, holding her close, holding her to him as he lowered her gently onto his cock.

She was warm and wet, a sharp gasp coming from her as he slid deep.

"Daddy... ohhh... "

Her nails dug into his shoulders as he rocked, his hands on her hips, moving her back and forth, lifting her slightly as he fucked her, pulling his own hips back to withdraw just to plow into her again, drawing a small grunt from her each time.

"Who's my precious princess?"

The feel of her surrounding him was amazing, the nails raking his back equally so, as he kissed her neck, bouncing his girl on his lap.

"Me Daddy, me!"  She arched her back, letting out a long moan.

"And what's my princess good for?"

"Fuck me!"  She howled as she bounced in kind, rolling her hips and biting his lips.  "I'm good for fucking.  Use me, Daddy!  I want you!"

"I'm in you."  His growl rumbled in his chest as he thrusted, his fingers digging into her soft skin.  "You're mine.  You're my princess, my doll, and my fucktoy."

Each word drew a new moan from her as she spasmed, her thighs shaking as she came.  He knew her buttons well.

"When I'm done fucking you... "  He pumped furiously as he held her tightly, grinning madly at the line of drool that slid down her face, her tongue hanging out.  "I'm going to lay you back down, I'm going to put those diapers back on you, and you're not allowed to speak the rest of the night.  I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll only have baby babble tonight!"

She let out a piercing moan as she spasmed again, squeezing his manhood inside her.  Their breath was in ragged unison as they moved, her skirts bouncing over his bare thighs.

"What do you say?"

"Yes Daddy!"  She gasped between words, barely coherent.  "Thank you Daddy.  Oh god... "

"Cum for me again, princess.  Now!"

She shuddered another climax as he felt himself peak as well, lifting them both off the couch with his thrusts.  He arched his back and let out a long moan as she continued to grind against him, driving him completely over the edge.

When they were done, when they had a moment to breathe, he laid her down as promised.

He put her carefully back in those three diapers, knowing that they would be soaked by bedtime.

And she didn't say another word the rest of the night, pointing and babbling and bouncing, bringing joy to his heart.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Lizzy said:

This thread is filled with hot smut. ? Very well written

Thank you!  I'm not sure how many people are actually enjoying it because not a lot of people are hitting the lil' like button and very few people are commenting.

37 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

????

:D

Oh wow! Umm, I uhh, I'll be right back. >///////<

*Disappears and comes back an indeterminate amount of time later.*

... Yeah, that was a pretty good story. ?

I didn't know which way you were gonna take it at first with that opening. But dayuuuuuuuuum that was amazing! It's so hard to find good stories that are focused on the CG. Everybody always wants to write from the Little/Sub/Victim's perspective. Thank you so much for a story that tells my side of things. ♡♡♡♡♡

Yes, excellent trope-busting as the life-changing accident failed to happen and difficulties at work failed to lead to a reversal of financial roles. Lovely exploration a positive dynamic.

It’s great to see you writing again!

Your next challenge is to write a story from the point of view of a male sub! ?

21 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! Umm, I uhh, I'll be right back. >///////<

*Disappears and comes back an indeterminate amount of time later.*

... Yeah, that was a pretty good story. ?

I didn't know which way you were gonna take it at first with that opening. But dayuuuuuuuuum that was amazing! It's so hard to find good stories that are focused on the CG. Everybody always wants to write from the Little/Sub/Victim's perspective. Thank you so much for a story that tells my side of things. ♡♡♡♡♡

Where'd you go there, Trip?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I really wanted to convey how a Big can get energy from caring for a Little.

18 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Yes, excellent trope-busting as the life-changing accident failed to happen and difficulties at work failed to lead to a reversal of financial roles. Lovely exploration a positive dynamic.

It’s great to see you writing again!

Your next challenge is to write a story from the point of view of a male sub! ?

It's great to be writing again!  These stories aren't really exploring upheaval in the lives of people, they're just little moments in the lives of kinksters, just vignettes of sex and submission.  The goal was to write one a day for a while... the first one took me about an hour, the second one took me about 3 hours (and it shows, it's not as good IMO, I had to fight the concept too much), and the third one took me LESS than an hour because it was so enticing.

I have my goal for the next one - just gotta sit down to write it.

As for writing from the male sub POV... proooooobably not going to happen.  I'm just not personally interested in male subs, sorry.  I write what's enticing and interesting to me, I write the smut I want to read, and - no offense - a vignette about a male sub just doesn't sound like one I'd read.

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Where'd you go there, Trip?

Uhhhhhh... I left I left something in the oven? >.>

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I really wanted to convey how a Big can get energy from caring for a Little.

It's so true. Why just last night I was up well-past midnight on the phone with one of my Littles because... well, they were in a very dark place and needed me badly. And while normally I'm zonked out by 11pm, I didn't feel the least bit tired. ♡

• 3 weeks later...

He sat on the couch, waiting, the ice tinkling against the side of his glass of scotch.  She'd be home soon, and undoubtedly she would have forgotten her place.

She always forgot her place when she visited her family.

Something about a week without spankings, without the weight of her collar around her neck, without her lips around his cock.  It made her forget what truly brought her joy in life.  But at the same time, he knew that she would be looking forward to being put back in her place.

In the den, her cage waited.  A dog kennel, but decorated with pink pillows and Christmas lights, her special place when she was being naughty... or if he just felt like admiring his property on display.  His mind drifted back to a lifestyle party where everyone got to admire her in her nakedness.  The tattoos on her soft skin, the line of drool coming from one corner of that gagged mouth as she shivered in her cage.

The jingle of keys in the doorknob brought him back to reality.  He checked his pocket for her pacifier.  He had a feeling she'd be needing it.

"I'm home!"  Her giggles filled the house as she stumbled in, dropping her backpack on the floor.  She kicked her shoes off and headed for the living room, discarding her coat and socks along the way.  His lovely pet had been home less than a minute, and already there was a mess to clean up.

But her beaming smile and her shining eyes were lovely.

"Did you have a good trip, princess?"  He used his pet name for her intentionally, to give her a chance to submit, to notice that she had already messed up - before things got worse.

"I did, hun!"  Strike one.  "I did so much shopping!  It was really great to be home, it honestly felt for a little bit like I had never left.  The town hasn't changed at all."  She flopped down on the couch next to him, putting her feet up on the table.

Strike two.

"Princess."  His voice held only the barest hint of warning, but it was there.  "You appear to have made a bit of a mess on your way in, would you like to take care of that?"

"Oh I will, later.  I'm so exhausted from the flight!  There was this old lady who would not stop talking to me, even though I made a show of putting in my earbuds.  She just kept tapping me on the leg and prattling on about- "

Strike three.

"Princess.  You will go to the door, you will pick up all the things that you have tossed on the floor, and you will put them away neatly.  You are not at your parent's house, I'm your Daddy, not your father."

He could practically see the wheels turning in her head.  Her posture shift as his words tingled in her princess places.  Deciding if she wanted to submit... or resist.

Folded arms.  A scowl forming.  A deep breath...

Here it came.

"I won't!"  Her cheeks puffed out slightly as she slumped.  "I just got back and I don't wanna clean.  I didn't have to clean anything for a whole week and I don't want to right now!"  Her voice wavered, bordering on a whine at the end.  "I'll clean it up later, I'm tired!  I- "

Between words, he popped the bulb of the lavender pacifier that read "Mute Button" in her mouth, deepening her glower.  Instantly, she spit it out, the paci clattering to the floor - more litter by a spoiled girl.

He said only one word, drawn out.  A warning tone.  "Princess."

"No!  I'm not a baby, you can't just make me shut up whenever you want, you can't... "  She trailed off as he set his glass down, plucking her binkie from the floor.  A quick glance showed it clean enough.  He held it back up to her lips.

She turned her head.  Pure defiance.

He felt himself stir in his pants at her fire.  At what he was going to do to her if she continued.

A quick hand.  Pinched cheeks.  A mouth forced open and a paci re-inserted.

He released her.  "Now be a good girl and clean up the mess you made."

The fury on her face only stoked his own fire further.  She stood, stepping back, and turned her head to spit the pacifier out again.

"I won't!  I'm an adult and I don't have to pick things up just because you say.  It's my house too and I'm going to go read a book in our room."

She didn't make it two steps before he had her by the shoulder, spinning her around, and putting the binkie in her mouth for the third time.  She knew that he worked in threes.  He could feel her heart flutter as he held her close.

His whisper tickled her ear.  "My sweet little princess.  You will not spit that out again.  You are being a spoiled brat, not the lovely little girl who left here.  My princess knows how to behave, doesn't she?"

She was trembling in his arms.  He smiled at her reaction, wondering if it were anticipation or fear... though it was probably both.

"Now.  Obey me."

He released her, taking a step back, letting the choice be hers entirely.

With effort, he kept his face stern and stoic as the binkie clattered to the floor a third time.  His heart raced as he grabbed her, scooping up the pacifier once again and dragging her by an arm toward the kitchen.

"Wait!  I'm sorry!"

This was the way it always went when she came home.  She'd push and push and push until she finally got in trouble, then she was sorry.  Then she was ready to obey.  She whined, protesting that it wasn't fair, that he was a tyrant, a bully.

Her whines quickly turned to outright pleas as he rummaged in the junk drawer... and pulled out the small tube.

"Please!  I'm sorry!  I'll keep it in, Daddy!  Please no... "  Her pulse was quick, her eyes full of fear... still, she couldn't seem to wipe the traces of her anticipatory smirk from her lips.

"Oh, I know you'll keep it in."  He pinned her against the refrigerator, his forearm across her collarbones as he opened the tube with one hand, coating the rim of the shield with a clear goo.  "You won't have much choice."

"Daddy no!"  Those were the last words she managed to speak before he pushed the bulb between her lips once more.  He adjusted, grabbing her jaw in his left hand and leaning over her.  He held her firmly, a thumb digging into her cheek - he loved being this close to her, their height difference so deliciously pronounced.  One finger rested on the pacifier's button as he blew softly and gently on the glue, watching it harden.

"There's my good girl.  Those are the sounds my princess makes.  The ones that makes Daddy feel nice.  That's right sweetie, whimper for me."

Tears began to form in her eyes as she stood, her throat bared, helpless in his grip and whimpering like the pathetic animal he knew her to be.  He knew was enjoying this.  The more intense the scene, the more she'd rave about it later - and making her actually cry was big bonus was always talked about at length.  He waited, blowing for another minute or two before kissing her sweetly on the forehead and stepping back.  He was straining against his jeans as he watched her enjoy her favorite part.

Her hands went to the shield, tugging on the ring as she "panicked", looking up with those pleading eyes.  She whined and pointed to the pacifier, superglued to her face.

"I know, it's a very pretty paci, princess."  He leaned down and planted a kiss right on the button of the pacifier, causing her cheeks to flush a deep crimson.  His hand went to her crotch, finding her positively dripping.  "My pretty princess feels like she had an accident, you're all wet right here.  You drenched your panties, and I can feel it on your jeans.  You are a wet, wet little girl."

He knew that he wouldn't be able to use her mouth tonight, but that was okay.

There were other holes.

She shivered beneath him, warm against his fingers.

"Since you're so tired, lets put you down for a nap in your cage."  Her eyes widened.  "And since you spat your paci out three times, we'll put you in three diapers.  That way you can take a nice, long nap."

She shook her head, but he could feel her legs trembling at the thought.  He took her by the wrist and led her toward the bedroom, tsking at the mess in the entry hall.  She blushed, her gaze falling to the floor as she followed, her free hand plucking gently at the ring of her pacifier.

Her mute button.

A fresh whimper came from her as her body hit the soft mattress, his hands immediately stripping her of all clothing, starting with her pants... and her very damp panties.  He had her naked in moments, her eyes fixated on the crib in the corner of the room.  Where he put her to bed if she had been very good... or quite naughty.  He put all of her clothes in the hamper with a deliberate motion as she covered herself with her hands, her cheeks red as she watched him open the top left drawer of the dresser.

Watched as he pulled out one, then two, then three thick diapers.

He grabbed her ankles, lifting until the were at her ears, her bottom well in the air.  He opened the first, spreading it out... then the second atop that, then the third.  When she rested on the pile of padding, the thickness made her blush anew.  Her hands went to her face as his hands caressed her legs.

She didn't even notice the sound of his jeans hitting the ground.  He didn't bothered to remove his boxers, climbing on top of her and sliding inside even as she rested on the pile of diapers she would be sealed in for the night.  She was dripping as he entered her, a moan coming from her throat as his hands went to her wrists.

Her body had missed his almost as much as his missed her.

The moan that came from her as he leaned down and kissed the shield of her pacifier at the end of a slow, gentle thrust sent a shiver down his spine.  It was a sound of the deepest contentment.  A sound of surrender.  She didn't struggle underneath him, his hands on her wrists brought her comfort.  Her hips rocked as he pulled back before burying himself deep once more.

A soft grunt came from him as his pace increased, as he felt her clench around him, squeezing his manhood inside her oh so gently.  He made love to his wife in that moment, not his pet, not his submissive.  The paci bobbed, glued to her face in the ultimate symbol of love and trust between them.

She snapped her fingers, three times.  A safe signal.  Immediately he climbed off, looking her in the eyes.  She pointed to the pacifier and quickly he grabbed the solvent from the dresser.  Gently, he sat her up and dissolved the glue as she got her breathing under control.  He rubbed her back softly as she recovered, giving her a moment.

"Are we okay?"

She nodded once.  "Green."  He smiled, that was the signal to keep going without ending the scene.  He rubbed her back gently for a moment longer before setting the paci aside, wiping the traces of glue from her lips.  He laid her back down, her hips having never moved from the diapers that were waiting for her, and plucked another pacifier from the dresser and put it gently between her lips.

"Princess, we're going to keep this one in, aren't we?  Or I'll just have to glue it in again."

She shivered and sucked on the binkie, bobbing the shield again, her eyes shining with love at him...

But the game was back on in full moments later as he pulled the first diaper up between her legs.  Her cheeks flushed anew as she remembered she was supposed to be struggling, protesting.  Instead she just closed her eyes in contentment as he pulled layer after layer between her legs, pausing only to cut the backing of each one.

When the final tapes were closed, her crotch was more akin to a beach ball than the tight bottom he enjoyed cupping so much.  He rolled her over unceremoniously and gave the absurdly thick padding three good swats, chuckling at the bass tones.

"There's my pretty princess in her nice, thick diapers."  Her blush was beautiful, from her cheeks to the freckles on her shoulders.  "And now it's cage time for my naughty girl."

Her eyes were pleading, not wanting to reap what she had sown.

"You had your chance, princess.  Three, in fact.  And now you have three diapers to go through.  How wonderful.  We're going to have a nice, relaxing time while you get to rest and recuperate from your trip.  When you're wet enough we'll change you into just one diaper."

Shock.  Pleading.  Her hands pressed together for emphasis.  She struggled to sit up, her legs splayed before her in the beautiful diaper.  He rubbed a hand against her crotch, knowing she would be completely unable to feel it.

"Oh honey."  He kissed her paci shield once more.  "You earned three weeks in diapers with your little stunt today.  And when it comes time to do pushies... I'll hold you in my arms as you whimper and whine."  Her cheeks were growing redder by the moment as he collected her in his arms, her legs helpless, her diaper crinkling.  "And I'll press gently on your tummy until you begin to fill your little diapers and I'll tell you what a good girl you are.  My good girl wets and messes her diaper for Daddy, doesn't she?  My good girl doesn't even remember what the potty is for... "

His words were soothing, her blush was lively.

A short time later... his smile was wide as he rested his feet atop her cage, his gorgeous diapered pet, his love, curled up inside where she belonged.  

Well padded and well loved.

• Like 9
16 hours ago, thedman said:

Wow! Ummmm..... errrrmmmm.... I also need a few minutes after reading another one of these stories  BRB

They're pretty intense, I could totally understand why you needed to compose yourself after seeing how sweet and genuine their love is!

15 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Jeepers! Whew! I mean goodnes, golly wolly. What a scene you set Madam. Sheer excellence in every word.  

Awwww thanks!  It's been interesting to write heterosexual porn.  Part of the challenge of these short stories is not using any names... which is REALLY hard if both partners have the same pronouns.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  It turned into much more of a love story than a sex story, but that's just where my heart wanted to go while writing it.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow, I didn't even notice that! Which just goes to show how smoothly you pulled it off. ?

That just means you were caught up more in the sexual nature of it than the characterizations ;)

I'd like to believe that these characters feel like fully fleshed out people, the way they are in my head, but I don't know if I can represent that kind of depth in 2k - 3k words.